Mia Tutors Her Virgin Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver didn't know why he liked seeing a woman wearing pantyhose. Maybe it was because it gave her legs a uniform color or maybe it was because he liked the softness of the nylon. Pantyhose or stockings seem to highlight a woman's legs also. He just knew that being able to see his sister's legs in them and being able to touch her legs in them made him horny.

He took the time to rub Mia's ankle and calf muscle before he switched over to the other leg. Oliver casually lifted her leg higher and spread it wider to get a better view up his sister's skirt. She knew exactly what he was doing but let him do as he pleased. She knew her brother had a pantyhose fetish and was allowing him to enjoy himself while enjoying a foot massage herself.

"You like my legs in pantyhose don't you?"

"I sure do. You have great legs, Mia."

Mia ran her foot along Oliver's legs up to his shorts so he could feel the softness of the nylon against his skin. He was sporting an obvious erection so she toyed with it through his shorts.

"Why don't you get naked?"

She didn't have to say that twice as Oliver stood up and quickly disrobed. Mia did a little strip tease for her brother by taking off her skirt and blouse. Oliver was almost drooling at the sight of his sister in her pantyhose and bra. She had him sit down facing her again while she laid back on the sofa and began to run her feet all over his chest and stomach. Mia ran her feet over his thighs and used her toes to tickle his balls.

Oliver was entranced as his sister ran her feet across his body. He dreamed of this moment and Mia was making it a reality. She lifted one foot to his face, presenting it to his lips and he instinctively took her toes in her mouth. She then presented the other foot to his mouth. Mia let Oliver play with her feet for a while before pulling them away.

Mia straddled Oliver's lap so she could rub her pussy against his hard cock while he reached his hands around to fondle her ass. The nylon felt so good around his dick and in his hands. Mia enjoyed the stimulation of the nylon against her clit also. She reached around to undo her bra and tossed it aside. Oliver wasted no time to alternately suck on his sister's nipples. He could feel the pantyhose on her thighs touching his while she rubbed against him.

He thought he was going to lose his load when Mia turned around to rub her ass against his cock. The sensation of her meaty ass covered in pantyhose rubbing against his dick and balls drove him wild. He alternated between feeling her tits and running his hands along her thighs.

Mia took his dick and placed it between her legs and began to ride the length of his dick as she squeezed it with her thighs. She was able to stimulate her clit which brought her to a fierce orgasm.

Oliver wasn't far behind and said to Mia, "I want to cum on your face," so Mia got down on her knees and began to suck her brother's dick.

When Oliver announced, "I'm going to cum," she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and began to jerk his cock in her face.

The first wad of cum splashed onto Mia's hair and forehead with the second and third covering her lips and tongue. Oliver had plenty of cum that afternoon and painted Mia's face with it. She then took him between her lips to suck him dry and lick him clean. It was a wonderful way to start the weekend. Oliver and Mia had sex two more times that evening before they fell asleep in Oliver's bed.

The next morning at breakfast, Mia asked Oliver, "Is there anything special you want to do tonight?"

"You know, I've wanted to ask you if we could do, uh, anal sex," Oliver replied sheepishly, not knowing how she'd respond but he figured he had nothing to lose and they'd done everything else.

"I meant like going out to dinner or something. I'm going shopping with Jenny and won't be home until later."

"Oh, I, uh, misunderstood. I thought you meant, you know, sex-wise but yeah, we can go out to dinner, I'll even buy."

"That sounds good, but let me think about the other thing. Don't count on it because you're kind of big. I don't know how that would feel up my butt."

Oliver was happy Mia didn't outright reject his request. He was totally embarrassed that he misunderstood what his sister was asking but it may work out in his favor anyway. He spent some time with his friends that afternoon while anxiously wondering what that evening would bring.

Later that evening, Mia chose a modestly-priced restaurant to have dinner with Oliver. She didn't mind having him pay for dinner but knew he didn't have that much money either. His jaw dropped open when he saw his sister come downstairs wearing a pair of tight black leggings, black open-toed high heels along with a white lace cami crop top.

"You look amazing, Mia. Wow, you're one sexy lady."

"Thank you, Oliver. You look nice yourself."

Oliver was even more taken aback when he saw Mia from behind as she walked towards the door. Her leggings traced every curve of her hips and ass. The leggings tucked between her cheeks that clearly defined them. Her heels lifted her ass higher and made her legs look longer while giving her backside a little extra wiggle when she walked. Her hips swayed back and forth like a pendulum in a grandfather clock. He was almost hypnotized by his sister's sexy ass. Seeing her in this attire only served to make him want to fuck her ass even more. He wondered if that was her intent. If so, it was going to be another memorable night.

Over dinner, the siblings talked about the bittersweet ending to summer but admitted they were looking forward to the fall semester at their respective colleges. Oliver admired his sister's beauty and charm during their dinner. He knew their sexual relationship would probably not continue but he'd worry about that some other day. He was going to enjoy this evening.

From Mia's perspective, she looked back on the remarkable transformation in Oliver from an overweight nerd to a handsome young man that was more confident. Not only wasn't he a virgin any longer but he was dating regularly and having sex with other women. He changed from being scared of women to being an adept lover all under her tutelage.

When they got home, Oliver couldn't keep his hands off Mia's ass when she bent over to grab a couple of beers from the refrigerator. He continued to fondle her when she stood up. Her ass was so succulent and tempting that he couldn't help but fondle it. He was also silently restating the desire to butt fuck his sister. He could only hope she'd let him. Mia knew what he wanted and used her butt to tease her little brother. They went onto the back porch to drink their beers on a warm summer night.

After their second drink, Mia told Oliver, "Go get us a couple of more beers and I'll meet you in the living room. I have a surprise for you."

All Oliver could do was grin and do as he was asked while hoping the surprise was doing anal with his sister. He got the beers and waited anxiously for Mia to return. She was taking so long, he wondered if she was coming back. He heard Mia's high heels clicking as she walked down the hallway to the living room. Oliver had another jaw-dropping sight when his sister entered the room.

Mia was wearing a white lace half-bra, her tender breasts pouring out of the top. A matching thong hid her pussy but revealed the pubic hair of her landing strip. She added lace top white stockings and white heels. She had put her hair in pigtails. A white lace choker was an added touch to her lingerie.

"Holy shit, you look fucking sexy. Wow."

"I take it you like my outfit."

"Like it, I love it."

Oliver watched as Mia paraded around the living room, giving her ass an accentuated wiggle like a runway model. When she stopped to take a sip of her beer, she made sure to bend over with her ass facing her brother. He reached out to touch her but, she pushed his hand away. He smiled knowing she was temporarily being a cock tease. It was working too because his dick was now erect.

"Before we go further, I want you to take charge tonight. A woman likes when a man shows he's in control. Make me do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything," Mia replied knowing what that meant.

"Well, come here then."

Mia walked up to Oliver as he stood up. He took her in his arms and began to kiss her as his hand moved across her exposed buttocks, groping and fondling them. He then touched the soft nylon and lace of her stockings and briefly slid his fingers across her pussy lips through her thong. He cupped her breasts through her bra while Mia began to rub the lump in his pants.

"Let's take this upstairs where we have more room," Oliver suggested.

Mia whispered in his ear and said, "I want you to treat me rough, call me dirty names, and make me your slut. I have fantasies of my own, you know. I'll do anything you want."

"Go upstairs to my bedroom. Now bitch."

"Yes sir."

Mia went up the stairs with Oliver right behind her admiring her luscious ass and giving it a few playful slaps along the way. Oliver had seen a few porn movies where a man dominated a woman and used those for ideas on what to do with his sister. He wasn't used to being in charge but knew what he wanted from his sister. He knew she liked being spanked while getting fucked from behind and it was always something he wanted to do while checking out Mia's ass.

He made Mia strip off his clothes which she dutifully obeyed. He sat on the edge of his bed and called Mia over to stand at his side. He ordered her to bend over his knee. She pretended to be reluctant to comply with his command but found herself in a prone position in her brother's lap. He held her hands behind her back with one hand and gently rubbed her soft ass with the other. Without warning, Oliver raised his hand and brought it down hard on his sister's right cheek and quickly followed that with a slap on her left cheek. Mia's butt cheeks would jiggle and then tense up after each slap. Oliver would wait for a second until she relaxed before spanking her again.

"You've been a bad girl, Mia. You're dressed like a slut and you have to learn your lesson."

"Yes sir. I've been a really bad girl. I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"I have to make sure, Mia," and Oliver gave her ass a couple of quick slaps.

Mia would wince with each slap on her ass but she liked the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure. She was helpless being held down across her brother's lap while feeling his cock poking at her thigh as he gave her a good spanking.

Oliver was giving Mia a slow rhythmic spanking and then switched to giving her fast, repeated slaps on her ass. Her cheeks were now a rosy red. He peeled the string of her thong from between her cheeks and pulled the thong down her legs, her dark brown asshole now fully exposed. Oliver inserted his middle finger into Mia's pussy which was soaking wet as expected.

"Oh Mia, it seems you haven't learned your lesson. Your pussy is dripping wet."

"I'm sorry sir."

Oliver finger fucked Mia as she was bent over his knee then withdrew it and began to insert it into his sister's asshole. He had touched her cheeks before but this was the first time he was playing with her anus. He couldn't believe how tight it was, It felt like her ass was gripping his finger. Mia had also tensed up which made her ass even tighter. It made it more difficult for Oliver's finger to penetrate her further until she relaxed a bit.

He gathered more of her pussy juice on his finger and reinserted it into her ass while telling her, "You know what I'm going to do to you, don't you Mia?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me what I'm going to do."

"You're going to fuck my ass, sir."

"That's right and you're going to be a good little girl while I'm doing it aren't you?"

"Yes sir. Please be gentle. No one has ever, you know, fucked my ass before."

Oliver found it even more exciting that he was about to take his sister's anal virginity while simultaneously losing his to her.

After he played with her asshole for a while, he made Mia take off her bra and get between his widespread legs, and suck his dick. He held onto her pigtails as her head bobbed in his lap and her tongue swiped around his dick. She sucked him for several minutes before Oliver felt it was time to move on.

"That's enough, Mia. Are you ready for what's next?"

"I think so, sir."

Oliver got some lube from his nightstand that he used when he jerked off and grabbed a necktie from his closet. He made Mia stand up and he tied her hands behind her back and bent her over his bed. She was bound and helpless. After greasing up his sister's asshole, he put some lube on his dick and prepared to enter her.

They were both a little nervous as Mia was preparing to take her brother's big dick up her ass. Other lovers had tried to take her anally but she either resisted their efforts or stopped them because of the pain. She wondered why she agreed to let Oliver do it and part of her regretted it. However, she didn't want to disappoint her brother and it seemed quite fitting that she gave him his first blow job and took his virginity so she might as well have them both lose their anal virginities together.

Another of Oliver's dreams was coming true. He had his sister naked, bound, and bent over his bed offering her ass for his taking. Mia had such of lovely round ass that he had been admiring for years and only recently got to see her naked and touch it. Being able to fondle her sensuous ass only drove his desire to fuck it to another level and now his wish was about to come true.

Mia felt Oliver's dick pressing against her asshole but he was having trouble penetrating her, most likely because she had tensed up. He pushed harder against Mia and then suddenly a couple of inches of his dick thrust into her. While expecting his penetration, Mia was still surprised that he pushed his way in as far as he did. She felt pain shooting through her causing her to cry out.

"Ow, Ow, Ow, oh fuck it hurts, slow down."

Oliver felt horrible for causing pain in his sister but she didn't tell him to pull out either. She began breathing deeply to try to deal with the pain and tried to relax but that was difficult with a big dick in her ass. The pain was gradually subsiding so didn't stop Oliver from sodomizing her.

When the discomfort became more tolerable, Mia said, "Okay, you can keep going but go slow."

Oliver was relieved and started to press his dick further into her. Mia tried to assist by pushing herself back against the dick in her ass. She was surprised at how much her ass could stretch to accommodate being penetrated. Oliver pressed into Mia's backside a fraction of an inch at a time cherishing the tightness of her asshole. He began to slowly move his hips back and forth but drove deeper with each thrust. Finally, after several minutes, Oliver's hips pressed against Mia's ass. She had taken all of his big cock in her butt without any pain.

Mia was living out one of her fantasies of being dominated, tied up, used, and abused. It was additionally exciting to give up her ass to Oliver. Other lovers had tried and failed which made Mia feel like she disappointed them. She was now going to satisfy her brother's anal desires.

Now that he knew Mia wasn't in any pain, Oliver took control to treat his sister like a slut as he watched his dick sawing in and out of her asshole.

"Where's my cock, Mia?"

"Your cock is up my ass, Oliver."

"Your ass is so tight. It's better than I ever dreamed it would be."

"Oh, it feels so good. Fuck my ass, Oliver. Oh yeah, fuck it."

Oliver began to pick up his pace and tugged on Mia's pigtails while taking her anally while telling her, "That's it bitch, take my dick in your ass. Your ass was made for fucking."

After several more minutes of butt fucking his sister, Oliver emptied his balls deep into his sister's bowels. He gave her ass a few more slaps and pumps before withdrawing. Mia dropped to the floor in exhaustion. She found an unexpected pleasure out of being sodomized by Oliver. She even enjoyed the initial pain that turned to pleasure having a big piece of man meat up her ass. It was different and even nastier than blowing or fucking Oliver.

After they cleaned themselves up, Oliver continued to take charge and tied Mia spread eagle on his bed. She didn't object at all. He even used one of his neckties to blindfold her. Mia was there for his taking to do whatever he wanted to his sister's naked body.

Oliver took his time playing with Mia's body. He started by running his hands up and down her stocking-covered legs and feet. He ran his face over her thighs to enjoy the feeling of the nylon against his cheeks. He nibbled on her thighs and kissed his way up her body, taking time to lick her navel. He passed by her breasts on his way up to nibble on her neck and kiss her deeply.

He let his hands gently glide up and down the length of her exposed body from her head to her shoulders, down her arms, torso, and legs, and back up the other side. Oliver did this several times and began to randomly touch, grope and fondle his sister's body while refusing to touch her pussy or breasts. Mia was squirming on the bed which gave Oliver a silent signal that his sister was getting increasingly turned on. His fingers did figure eights around her breasts and softly teased her inner thighs. He was cherishing the opportunity to play with a naked woman's body at will.

When Mia was significantly turned on, Oliver began to lightly touch her breasts and nipples then letting his fingers trace down her torso to brush them against her pussy lips. Mia tried lifting her hips to encourage her brother to insert his fingers into her to no avail. He was in charge of pleasing her and would be the one to determine the pace of her pleasure.

Oliver would tease Mia by placing his mouth within millimeters of her nipples or her pussy so that he was so close she could feel his warm breath on her most sensitive body parts. Mia let out an audible gasp when Oliver's lips touched her nipples and moaned loudly as he began to suck on her nipples. She wished her hands were free to hold his head against her chest. He spent several minutes sucking on and worshipping her tits before he kissed his way down between her legs.

Oliver released Mia's legs from the restraints so he could push her knees back towards her chest to further expose her hot cunt. He took his time kissing and licking her upper thighs, taking in the sweet aroma of her hot pussy. He gave her long, wide licks along the outside of her pussy. Oliver then spread his sister's legs wider and stuck his tongue deep inside her as she moaned to his touch. Mia was going to finally get the relief she so badly desired.

Mia tried to move her hips so Oliver would lick her clit but he would have none of that. He would tongue fuck her for a while then sit back and watch as his finger disappeared in her pussy, then go back to licking her.

When Oliver finally began to give her clit butterfly flicks, Mia screamed out, "Oh yes, just like that. Eat my hot pussy."

Mia felt Oliver's finger plunging in and out of her while he flicked his tongue over her clit. When Mia was close to cumming, he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it while still using his tongue. Mia was writhing in pleasure on Oliver's bed as he expertly ate her pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH god. Oh god, oh god, " Mia screamed out as she came.

She squirted heavier than she ever had before. Oliver ate her pussy to two more orgasms before he lifted his head, his upper lip and chin covered in his sister's pussy juices. He moved up to kiss her and she excitedly sucked her juices off his tongue and lips. She could feel his erection pressing against her thighs.

"I need you to fuck me, Oliver. I need to feel you inside me."