Mia's Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender, young blonde felt pleasurable sensations lingering in her pussy despite the increasing soreness from having her slit rubbed raw by the dildo's ribbing. She surreptitiously even reached down with her bound hands, rubbing her clit to keep the pleasure slowly mounting.

Finally Cameron, Emmett, and Deon finished up their last round of poker. Now they gave her their full, undivided attention. Meanwhile Mia's heavy-lidded eyes rolled upward as her clit-rubbing campaign reached fruition. She trembled on the dildo with a sigh, her cunt gushing like a small waterfall. A fresh wave of juices scented the tall rubber prick.

"That's the third time you've gushed on Cuntsplitter. Did I say you could cum, horny cunt? Did I?" Deon growled. He got up and stomped over to her. He grasped her by the neck and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it like a doughy stress ball.

"AAAHHH! Please, forgive me Master. I'm sorry," Mia cried. But her pussy twitched with extra lust as he dominated her. She felt fresh cunt cream leaking from her folds as she gently rocked back and forth on the dildo.

Cameron and Emmett now crouched down beside her. Cameron pressed his finger against her clit, wresting a fresh sigh from her lips. "No doubt about it, D. Our little slave girl is starting to respond to our training. What do you think, little E?"

Emmett frowned. The shortest of the three men hated it when they used his nickname. He had been sliding his hands along Mia's finely sculpted ass cheeks, enjoying her curves. Now he turned towards Cameron. "I think we need to go back to my original suggestion, brothers. Let's give the bitch a reward but make her pay a hefty price. You get me?"

Deon and Cameron both smirked as Mia shuddered, transfixed by Emmett's lust-filled stare. "Drag the slut upstairs and let's wake up her hubbie," Emmett continued. His two companions shrugged.

"The show's all yours for now," Deon grunted. Cameron pulled Mia up off the dildo. It came out of her sex with a loud, wet sound as her pussy reluctantly let go, leaving her glistening juices in its wake. Then the three men yanked her up the stairs. Emmett splashed some water on Noah's face. There was a plaintive groan as Noah started to come to. Then Emmett retrieved a vial, poured some pills into the palm of his hand, and opened Noah's mouth. He shoved them between the white man's lips, picked up a water bottle, poured some liquid into Noah's mouth and barked at him to swallow. The disoriented man sputtered but obeyed as Emmett shouted at him.

"You'll thank me later, pencil-dick. Those pills are going to give you the erection of a lifetime."

Fully awake at last, Noah blinked rapidly until his eyes came into focus...on his beautiful, naked young wife. She knelt at the foot of the bed, her breasts jutting outward as she knelt provocatively with her pink pussy totally exposed. Deon rested a hand possessively on the girl's blonde head.

"Welcome back, white boy. You missed out on A LOT of fun. As you can see, though, we've kept your slut wife entertained while you were napping. We had her ride Cuntsplitter for over an hour. That's the biggest dildo we have." Noah's eyes flared with concern...then alarm as Deon reached down. His fingers traced Mia's outer lips as he showed Noah exactly what he meant. The girl's quim looked swollen from the constant fucking. Her clit looked a little ragged from constant stimulation too. There was a redness to it that definitely wasn't normal.

"See, hubbie? Your wife's pussy has had a VERY busy evening. Hasn't it?" Mia shuddered as Deon leaned down, licking at the girl's left nipple, which beaded up like a ripe blueberry. Meanwhile his fingers gently explored the girl's ravaged cunt, massaging tenderly - which made the girl moan and beg for mercy all over again.

"Let her go!" Noah shouted. "Stop this." Inwardly, Noah was starting to get alarmed. He had paid these men to give them the rape fantasy of a lifetime...but nowhere in the contract did he remember agreeing to be put unconscious. What had they drugged him with? Why did his head still pound? He focused on Mia's face. He wanted to verify whether his wife was still enjoying the rape fantasy. 'Is she okay with this? Should I call it off?' They'd given him a safe word, but he hadn't used it...not yet.

He was about to say it when the short intruder opened his mouth.

"Now, now, white boy. Don't whine so much. We were just about to give your whore a nice reward." Emmett came over to Mia with a knife. She flinched as he leaned down, but he only cut away the rope binding her wrists.

"Wh-what do you want me...to do?" she croaked. Her eyes were glued on Emmett, who held her gaze with a certain ferocity.

"Here's the deal, bitch. You're going to give your poor hubbie a little love. I think he feels neglected and I know you've been dying to suck his cock all night." At the look of lust that flashed across Mia's face, Emmett almost smirked. "It comes with a PRICE, though, little slut. You put up that sexy ass for me. I've been wanting to put a cock in your tight ass all night. I bet you're an ass virgin, aren't you?"

Mia gaped at him. The thought of anal sex had always intrigued her...but THIS? She had intended to eventually explore the idea with her husband, Noah...but this sudden violation of her most delicate opening? It sent a thrill of fear - and arousal - coiling through her veins.

"P-please Master...I've...I've never been fucked in the ass," she sighed.

"Shut up, slut. No one asked you for permission," Emmett grasped her by the nape of the neck and shoved her face towards Noah's crotch. Mia braced her hands on either side of Noah's hips and slowly leaned down further. She was shocked to see Noah's cock suddenly spring upright, straight as an arrow. He was hard for her. So very hard. His elongated cock saluted her like any man's would, seeing a naked woman.

"Oh god. Mia. I'm so sorry, sweetie," Noah groaned. But his eyes didn't look sorry. Not in the least.

Mia sighed, licking her lips. "It's...it's okay baby. I love you, Noah."

The pretty young blonde moved her left hand over to Noah's scrotum. She began to massage his testicles lovingly with one hand even as her tongue traced the tip of Noah's penis. She immediately tasted a drop of pre-cum beaded at the tip of his cock. She sucked it up greedily. The sexy, big-breasted girl licked her chops and loved the taste of her man. The man she loved. Somehow being forced to do this to her husband intensified the experience. She couldn't believe how every sensation was heightened a hundredfold, all because of the situation. Her forbidden fantasy come true. The beautiful girl now leaned down further, smothering Noah's dick with her mouth. She sucked with long, loud pulls, her lips forming a tight seal around his manhood. His phallus strained inside her warm mouth as she sucked lovingly, attentively, fervently until she could taste fresh dribbles of pre-cum dripping down her throat.

"Mmmm!!! UHH!!" Mia's suckling sounds turned into loud, greedy slurps as she grasped the base of Noah's cock with one hand and continued to fondle his testicles with the other.

"Oooohhh babe... oh god. Mia!" Noah crooned. It was this plaintive, embarrassed groan that escaped his lips now. He was clearly enjoying his wife's attentions. His cock was rock-hard in her mouth now, and Mia relished it. She felt her cunt juicing up all over again. She withdrew her hand from Noah's testicles, reaching back to fondle her own clitoris. A hand smacked the hand away, though.

"You focus on giving HIM pleasure, bitch. Don't be a greedy young slut," Emmett growled. Then she felt something incredibly cold - some type of oily liquid - being poured into her anal crevice. She stiffened as the liquid turned from cold to hot. Then an oil-coated finger slowly inserted itself into her anus, rubbing the lubricant around her anal ring and letting it seep into her ass.

"Better relax those ass muscles, bitch. I don't want to hurt you," Emmett grunted. He then proceeded to slowly nudge the head of his cock at her anal opening. Mia had her mouth full of Noah's cock when she felt the black man's shaft poke into her star-shaped hole. She groaned, her sounds stifled by Noah's cock throbbing in her mouth, as Emmett pushed his cock-head the first inch or two into her ass. The black man's hands then ran along her flanks, petting her smooth skin. He then spread her ass cheeks wide, admiring the view as he plunged his cock another two or three inches into her wrinkled hole.

"UHHHH!!!!" Momentarily Mia drew her mouth off of her husband's prick. Strings of Noah's pre-cum oozed from her pretty lips as she begged. "Please, be gentle. You'll tear me if you aren't careful. Please," Mia said.

"Quiet, bitch. Keep sucking your hubbie's dick," Emmett said as he slapped her ass cheeks hard for emphasis. That only made her jerk and moan as she did as she was told. She licked up the side of Noah's shaft and then smothered it once more. Her tongue tenderly cradled his cock as she slurped, her head bobbing up and down like a dutiful wife in love with her husband. Meanwhile the awful feeling of fullness only intensified in her anus as Emmett thrust his cock another three inches into her ass. It was about as far as it would go now. There were still several inches of his shaft visible outside of the slender girl's anus. It would have to do. Emmett began thrusting slowly, his cock lurching forward as unbelievable ricochets of sensation filled her young asshole and made her shiver.

"UUuuuhhh! AAaaahhhhhhhh!" she moaned. Why did the feeling of overwhelming fullness feel almost...too good to be true? The thought troubled Mia as the girl found herself not minding Emmett's penetrating shaft one bit. As he raped her ass with stronger, more potent fucks, she just took it. She kept her ass up in the air, relishing the pounding he gave her because of the intense sensations that originated in her ass yet somehow seemed to permeate her pussy before flowing throughout her young body. She sucked harder on Noah's cock. The excitement of the black cock pounding into her tightest hole had stoked her libido to a new summit, and in turn she sucked and slurped all the more devotedly on Noah's penis.

Her husband was now panting. His hands were clenched along the headboard where he'd been cuffed. His legs were stiff as he thrust his crotch gently upward to meet her mouth's downward plunges. His constant groans joined her little grunts and slurps as she bobbed her cute face up and down, up and down, her lips forming that impenetrable seal around his shaft as her jaw rippled with effort. She'd never given him a blowjob like this, not ever.

"Ohhh, fuck. This little whore's got such a tight ass," Emmett grunted. His balls slapped gently against her butt cheeks as he pumped his shaft into her delicate hole as far as he could. He began a steady rhythm, his testicles swaying back and forth as her wrinkled hole miraculously accepted more and more of his cock. The oily lubricant now coated his shaft, glistening along the engorged length as he gripped her by the hips. Occasionally a loud SMACK sounded in the bedroom as he slapped one of her well-shaped ass cheeks. Other than that there was only the growing sound of Noah's groans and his wife's moans as she slurped more and more frantically on his dick.

Deon and Cameron watched with keen interest. They gave each other a high-five as they studied the look of approaching rapture on Noah's face.

"No doubt about it, little cunt. Your hubbie is enjoying your cock-sucking skills. Make him cum ALL over your face. Do it before Emmett cums in your ass, or we'll punish hubbie and make YOU watch every second of it." Galvanized by the threat, the beautiful girl pressed her lips around Noah's cock in the tightest seal yet and slurped loudly, gurgling as she went down so far that her nose brushed against Noah's pubic hair. She gurgled and nearly gagged, slurping madly as the cock penetrated up into her straining throat. This was it, she could feel it. Noah was almost there.

'Please cum, baby,' she thought. 'I need you to cum so they don't hurt you even worse. Please!' As if her prayers were answered, Noah suddenly shuddered.

"UUUHHHHH!!!!!!!" He let out a long, plaintive bellowing sound like a bull shooting its load. Then Noah came, gushing in Mia's mouth. Mia drew back. She let thick spurts of cum bathe her face. Noah's seed shot across her forehead. Some of it landed on top of her head. One big globule of cum even landed on the bridge of her nose, while secondary spurts of jism peppered her cheeks and lips...until the final major spurt of Noah's cum landed on her chin and began to slowly drip down off her face.

Behind her, she could feel Emmett's cock straining inside her ass. She felt as if her ass was about to burst too.

"Are you ready, bitch? Beg me to cum in your ass. Do it or I'll make your hubbie lick all my cum right out of your asshole." Shuddering at the thought of that disgusting act, Mia sighed and surrendered.

"Please, fuck my ass, Master. Rape my ass and...fill it...with your cum. Make my ass sticky with your seed. Please, Master. Please..." Her moans trailed off as she felt her whole body lurching forward with the impact of his pulverizing fucks. Emmett looked down with lust at the girl's ass. He had the cheeks spread wide now, enjoying the look of her anal rim stretched and distended around his cock. He groaned, watching his cock slide into her wrinkled hole as his manhood began to twitch.

"Get ready, little slut. I'm going to gush your bowels full of nasty CUM. Oh FUCK. Ahhh! Shit! UHHHH!!!!" Emmett's eyes squeezed shut as he felt himself burst inside Mia's young ass. He held his cock deep inside her, not moving an inch until the last twitch of his cock had ceased, until he was completely spent inside her. He grunted as he relished that feeling...his cock nestled inside her sore butt. Then he withdrew slowly. He watched almost gleefully as the cum lay inside her distended anal ring like a tainted gift.

Then, with only the sounds of the panting captives filling the room, Emmett proceeded to cuff Mia's wrists to the headboard, forcing her to lie face-down. He made it so that her naked body lay right on top of her husband's. He pressed Mia's cum-soaked face up against Noah's. Noah sighed as he looked at his beautiful young wife with remorse, but in her shining gaze he saw only one thing, oddly enough. Satisfaction.

Mia sighed, resting her cum-covered face on Noah's shoulder. Meanwhile she felt Emmett's cum ooze out of her anus, trickling down into her ravaged pussy. She sighed, totally exhausted. Totally spent. Beneath her, as she laid on Noah's sturdy chest, she felt her husband sigh with a strange sound of relief mixed with surrender too. He gently kissed the top of her head. The three black men had left the room - just vanished like forgotten ghosts.

"Are you all right, sweetheart?" Noah's lips pressed tenderly against her cum-soaked hair.

Her aroused nipples rubbed against Noah's chest as she stirred.

"My pussy hurts...but in a good way," she sighed. "I came three times on the Cuntsplitter."

"Cuntsplitter?" Noah's eyebrows arched.

Mia's cute face bobbed up and down. "The huge dildo they made me fuck. It was awful...but also HOT. I can't...words can't describe it," she murmured.

Noah licked his lips and wiggled his wrists, which made the handcuffs rattle against the headboard.

"When are they...coming back?" Mia wondered aloud. The note in her voice sounded almost disappointed that they'd left. And that was when Noah decided it was time to tell her the truth. The handsome man kissed Mia's forehead. He licked up the incidental seed, tasting his own cum.

"Mia, sweetheart, there's something I have to tell you."

Mia's blue eyes turned vivid, tinged with fear.

"What are they going to do with us, Noah? I mean...I know it's wrong, me liking what they did to me...but I'm so scared. I don't want them to hurt you. I don't know what they'll do to us next. I don't—"

Noah kissed her on the lips to shut her up. Finally he ended the tender kiss, ignoring the taste of his own cum in his mouth. "Mia, I need you to listen to me. Those three men who broke into our house and raped you. They weren't complete strangers. Not to me."

Mia looked so cute as her face transformed into this expression of total confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"I hired them, sweetheart. After you told me about your rape fantasy, I decided...well, I decided to help make it come true for you - because I love you and, quite frankly, I'd do anything for you. Even, well, even the unconventional. Even the outrageous."

Noah watched as Mia's perfectly-sculpted face became gradually transfigured by his revelation. She kissed him voraciously all of the sudden, her breasts rubbing against his chest as his cock revived with newfound lust. Whatever pills they'd given him, it made his cock pulse with power. His manhood hardened into what might as well have been a steel rod. The girl's blue eyes sparkled like pieces of melting ice as she looked down at him.

"Oh, Noah. I can't believe you did this...all for me. Tonight was amazing. I loved it. I love YOU." So saying, she left her husband gratified and speechless. She left him more than speechless as she looked back, very aware of his elongated manhood sticking straight up towards the heavens. The slender, naked young woman then carefully positioned her sore pussy just above Noah's phallus and gave him the best kind of 'thank you' of all - sliding her snatch down passionately onto his engorged dick. She rode him, moaning her gratitude as husband and wife became one.

MEANWHILE...DOWNSTAIRS IN THE LIVING ROOM....

Deon, Cameron and Emmett watched the feed from the hidden camera they'd set up in Mia and Noah's bedroom. Deon stared at his smartphone. The beautiful young couple was cuffed to the bed, but it didn't seem to be stopping them. Mia's pale, lithe figure was humping enthusiastically on Noah's lap. The husband was clearly pumping his crotch upward to meet his wife's eager fucks. The couple was having a romantic apex for the evening, and frankly Deon was green with envy as he watched the girl's tits shake, as she bounced on the white boy's inferior cock.

He pressed the option on his phone to flip on the sound from the hidden mic near the bed too. He and his companions could hear the creak of the bed as Mia slammed her sex down roughly on Noah's shaft. A wet, juicy sound echoed each time her pussy slid along the length of her husband's penis. She moaned.

"Yes, baby. Fuck my wet little pussy. This pussy needs your cock drilling it hard. Noah...ohhhh fuck. Suck my tits. Suck on my tits. I wish you could touch me! Ahhhh!!!"

Deon muted the sound as he exchanged a look with Emmett and Cameron.

"Well, she doesn't seem too worried. I bet the punk told her the truth. He probably wants her to himself now," Emmett grunted with disappointment. "I guess our job's over. The white girl had her rape fantasy. Later she and the hubbie can cuddle up and act like it never happened."

Cameron's cock pulsed with un-sated need. He glowered at his companions. "I didn't get a chance to fuck that white bitch in the ass yet. What do you say we go remedy that? You too, D. You haven't tried out her ass, either. Let's wipe those smiles off of their faces before we let them go."

Deon's dark, smoldering gaze fixated on the sight on his phone. He watched as Mia moved her buttocks frantically, her hips gyrating as her pussy pumped back and forth, milking her husband's testicles towards a ferocious release of sperm. He rubbed at his chin and glanced at his two companions before he suggested something risky. Beyond just risky.