Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," he said.

"Thanks," she said. She finished the rest lathering the rest of her body and handed the sunscreen to him. He covered himself in it, but after finishing his legs and abs he looked down and realized there was one more part that needed covering: his pale, hard dick, still standing at attention. He encircled it with his lotion-covered hand and stroked from the base to the tip. He stroked it just once, but he was in such a high state of agitation for a second he thought he might spurt right there on the carpet. Fortunately, he didn't. He caught mom smiling and looking at him.

"Are we ready?"

"Let's go, mom," Michael said.

It wasn't difficult to find out where to go. A large wooden kiosk at the edge of the resort contained a map of the grounds and showed a snaky network of trails winding through the surrounding hills. Susanna and Michael started up a trail that looked promising. It took them steeply up a hill blanketed in sun-tanned grass. An open forest of oaks stood around them, and the trees closed in as they ascended. Already the day was warm, and the sun beat down from overhead. Cicadas buzzed from unseen locations nearby.

They hiked perhaps half a mile, mostly in silence. Then Susanna spoke.

"It looks like we have the woods to ourselves. I guess everyone else wanted to get massages and hang out in the hot springs. We're just hardier than they are."

She laughed. Michael did, too, but secretly he was glad they had chosen to hike. The idea of a massage didn't appeal to him, and he wasn't interested in hanging out naked by a pool in front of a bunch of people. But that wasn't the only reason. He liked the idea of being with his mom, naked, just the two of them. He had started to become accustomed to staring at her, and it was easier to do without a lot of people around them. For a while he hiked behind her, and he forgot about the scenery around them. His eyes were fixed on her smooth back and on the round, firm cheeks of her ass, jiggling slightly as she climbed ahead of him. He caught glimpses between her legs. And as they hiked farther, he saw the pale sheen of sweat, mixed with the lotion, coating her body. He wasn't fully hard, but he was half-way there, and his dick flopped and swayed wildly in every direction as he hiked behind her.

They came to a fork in the trail about a mile from the resort. A narrow side trail veered off the from main trail that they'd been hiking. Susanna beckoned right and they started in a new direction, climbing more steeply still into denser forest.

After another half mile they crested a rise and descended, and they soon came to a creek. It had nearly dried up. Just a sliver of water trickled down along the bottom.

"Let's stop and get a drink," Susanna said.

They drank from water bottles Michael carried in a small backpack, and Susanna fished out two snack bars to munch as well. Susanna sat back on a low, large rock, resting her butt against its broad, flat top. Her legs fell open again, and Michael's eyes couldn't help it, once again. He stared at her pussy. Maybe it was just sweat, but the lips glistened even in the dappled light that filtered through the trees around them.

He must have stared at her longer than he thought, because when he finally looked up Susanna was staring at him, her lips pursed in a wry smile.

"Michael, do you like what you see?"

Susanna's question caught Michael short. He was sure his face registered shock. Susanna smirked at Michael. She's caught me, he thought. He barely could stammer in reply.

"What . . . what do you mean?"

"You were looking at me. Down there. Between my legs. Do you like what you see?"

There was no good way to reply to a question like that, Michael thought.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I won't do that again."

"Michael, don't be silly. And don't tell me you didn't mean to. I saw you doing it several times. You've been doing it ever since we got naked yesterday. You were looking at my vulva. You like looking at it, right?"

Michael's discomfort was sky-high. Not only had his mom caught him looking at her down there, but now she was putting on her psychologist's let's-be-completely-honest-about-everything manner. The last thing Michael wanted was to talk honestly with his mom about looking at her pussy. His mom, of course, adopting her clinical mode, had to use the word "vulva." He had never been comfortable with that word.

"Come on, Michael. Be honest."

"OK. Yes. I was looking at it. It's hard not to. You're a woman, you're attractive, and you're naked."

"Exactly," she said. "It's normal."

"I'm having a hard time getting used to this being normal."

"Well, I didn't raise you as a nudist. But many families around the world practice nudism, and they get used to nudity. To them it's a completely normal, day to day thing. It's all a matter of habituation."

She hopped up on the flat surface of the rock, and she patted it with her hand.

"Come over here, Michael."

She sat on one end of the rock and turned around. Michael reluctantly followed and sat on it as well, a few feet from her. His cock had begun to swell with all the talk about his mom's pussy, and he tried to conceal it by pressing his legs together.

"Face me, Michael. On the rock surface."

Reluctantly, Michael did as Susanna told him to do. He swung his legs up on the rock and sat cross-legged, facing her. His cock, choosing a bad time not to cooperate, grew still harder and popped up from his lap, angling in his mom's direction.

"I can see you're definitely interested in the subject," she said and smiled. She looked him in the eyes.

"Now, look at me," she said.

Michael stared back at her.

"No, not at my face. Down here." She pointed to her lap, between her legs stretched out to either side of the rock surface. "Look at my vulva."

"Mom -"

"Michael, go ahead. I want you to."

He did, slowly, his eyes trailing away from her face, down her neck, to her plump breasts, past her belly, and finally to the junction between her thighs. Susanna angled her hips toward her son, until the full vertical slit of her pussy was in his view, top to bottom. She sat only a few feet from him, so he got the closest, best look he'd had of it yet. He thought it was lovely, the mounds of her outer lips framing and pressing against the thin folds of her inner lips. Blond, well-trimmed hair lay about the lips them but did nothing to conceal them. Her inner lips were parted, just a crack, and he noticed a faint glistening inside from the reflected light coming through the trees overhead in slender shafts.

"I think it's time to be candid with each other," she said. "You and I have never been naked together like this. I don't think you've ever seen me fully naked before. Am I right?"

"Yes," he said, struggling to pull his eyes away from her pussy.

"We have some more time here," she said. "We're going to be naked together for a while longer, and if we're going to get something out of our visit here we need to be comfortable. I know you've been trying to be discreet about it, but I can tell you've been agitated. I don't want you to be that way. If you're agitated, then I'm going to be agitated, and neither one of us will get what we should out of this program. So, we're going to try something that should make us both more comfortable.

"Scoot closer," she said.

Michael scooted closer. Mom spread her legs wider still.

"We're going to play some show and tell, so we can put the mystique and strangeness of our nudity to rest and enjoy the rest of the day. OK?"

"I guess so, mom."

"Good. So, this is my vulva," mom said. "You can see the hood here, covering my clitoris." She traced its length with her index finger. It was long and it fully concealed the nub of skin underneath.

"I know what a vulva is, mom. I've seen one before. More than one."

"But you haven't seen mine before, Michael. This is about habituation, remember? Getting you accustomed to something you haven't seen before. Making you comfortable so we don't have to deal with any awkwardness for the rest of the time we're here. Bear with me. It's just anatomy. Nothing more."

She pulled the skin of the hood up and back.

"Now you can see my clitoris. It's small and not easy to see, but it's right there." She touched her finger to the round pink bit of flesh under the folds of skin. She pulled her finger back.

"Ahhh, sensitive!" she said. "Go ahead and get a good look."

Michael leaned closer. There was something mesmerizing about his mom, just feet away, exposing herself to him as she was, and encouraging him to look at her. She was beautiful. Some part of Michael could appreciate that her pussy was appealing in a way that was more than sexual, that its curve and shape and color were beautiful like a flower. But at the same time, he was turned on. It was his mom's pussy, sure, but it was a pussy. And, sitting there, looking at her, with his cock standing straight up in salute from his lap, he couldn't imagine ever being so "habituated" to it that he wouldn't be turned on by the sight of it. And he wondered, too, if his mom really was convinced if that was possible. He wondered if this really was just a therapeutic exercise for her. He wondered if, even just a little bit, mom was turned on, too.

He didn't have time to think about it more because mom suddenly spread her lips apart with her fingers.

"Now you can see my vagina. You know the difference between a vulva and a vagina, right?"

"Mom, of course I do." It was embarrassing to listen to her talk this way, but his eyes were glued to the pink gash she had opened to him. He was a healthy, libidinous 21-old-male, and he'd seen plenty of pussies, but he'd never seen one presented to him quite so brazenly. He tried to fight the feeling, because he was looking at his mom, but he couldn't help but acknowledge how arousing it was to see her this way.

Susanna continued with her anatomy lesson as though he hadn't said anything.

"The vulva is the proper name for the exterior, although some people call it a 'vagina.' But the vagina is only the interior part. You can see from the light reflecting off it that it's a little wet. Some women at my age get drier, especially around menopause, and dryness can make sex uncomfortable. I'm fortunate I stay fairly wet down there and that's not a problem for me."

If Susanna was unaware that she was talking to her son about her body's ability to handle being fucked, Michael wasn't. In his mind he imagined a hard cock pushing into the wide-open pussy in front of him. He tried to purge the thought but couldn't. Susanna continued, seemingly unaware of the thoughts and feelings her words aroused.

"If you look down here, you can see the urethral opening. That's where pee comes out. A lot of men seem to find it a mystery where a woman's pee comes from, but there's no mystery to it."

Michael's jaw dropped open, without his noticing it. He was spellbound at this point and couldn't say anything. Whether it was because it was his mom or not, he'd never seen anything as arousing in his life as what she was showing him. The detached, clinical manner of her presentation somehow made it even more arousing, not less.

"Down here, just below the urethra, you can see the vaginal opening. That's where the man's penis goes during intercourse."

She peeled her pussy open still farther, so Michael could look deep inside her channel. She held herself open, so he could look for as long as he wanted. How long, Michael don't know. He lost track of the time he spent looking deep into his mother as far as he could see, where bright pink gave way to a dusky rose that faded away into shadow. It seemed to Michael it must have been a minute or so that he sat transfixed, staring into his mother's depths. He couldn't tear his eyes away and she seemed to be willing to let him look as long as he wanted. When he broke his gaze from it and looked up and at her face, he noticed she was staring at his cock, which remained as hard and straight as ever. That gave him a twinge. Mom noticed him noticing her, and she looked away. Was she embarrassed? Michael thought she might be.

This was getting stranger and stranger, and he was getting more excited.

Mom closed her legs.

"Lesson over for now," she said. "I don't know how much you were paying attention, but it looks like your penis was." She pointed to it. His shaft stood straight away from his lap, hard and vertical and directed at the tree canopy above them.

"Sorry about that," Michael said.

"Michael, there's no need to be sorry," she said. "I hope for your sake your, um, 'interest' subsides a little. Our hike might be uncomfortable for you if it doesn't."

She hopped off the rock and sauntered back to the trail. Michael watched her ass sway as she turned away from him. Right then he knew for certain, if he hadn't fully realized it before, that he would never look at his mom the same way again. His mother's "lesson" had had the opposite effect of the one intended. Instead of desexualizing her nudity, it had aroused him. He remained aroused as they continued their hike.

The narrow trail on which they'd been walking looped around, heading back to the main trail from which they'd come. The mix of trees in this part was more varied, and a dense understory of bushes blocked most of the view going forward.

Coming around a sharp turn in the trail, both Susanna and Michael started at the sound of a squeal in front of them. It was a woman. The squeal was followed by a moan. Susanna and Michael stopped in their tracks and listened. There was no question what they were hearing: two people fucking. Intermixed with the unseen woman's high-pitched moans was a male voice urgently saying, "Yeah, baby. Take that. Take my cock. Just like that."

Susanna and Michael looked at each other. For a moment they weren't sure what to do. They could continue on the trail, but they'd startle the couple and interrupt them. Or they could turn back and return from where they'd come. But neither one of them wanted to do that.

Michael decided what to do. He put his finger to his mouth, whispered "Shhhhh," and crept forward, waving to Susanna to follow him.

"Michael, we shouldn't," she whispered.

"We've been looking at naked people for the last day," Michael said, just as quietly. "Knowing the people who come here, they probably wouldn't mind if we watched them."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward. She resisted at first, but then she followed him. He guided both of them to a spot where the density of the bushes lessened. The bush ahead of them had enough gaps in its leaves and branches that they could see through it.

30 feet from where they crouched, they saw a slender strawberry blonde woman with her hands against the trunk of a sycamore, her legs wide apart and her ass thrust backward, grabbed tight by the hands of a dark-haired man rapidly thrusting in and out of her from behind.

Michael liked this place more and more. Susanna saw but hung back. He looked back at her. She looked embarrassed and guilty. But Michael held fast to her hand and pulled her forward and in front of him. He wanted her to watch. She followed his direction. She scooted forward, not making a sound. When she settled in place, she half crouched in front of him to get the best view through the gap in the bush. Michael crouched directly behind her, and he put his hands on her waist to steady them. Susanna shifted for just a second as though to object, but then she stopped and grew quiet in her son's firm grasp. She put one hand atop his on her side. They watched the young couple fucking with abandon before them.

Michael's cock was even harder now, and from where he stood behind his mom its thick head was no more than an inch from the small of her back and the top of the cleft than ran down between her cheeks. Michael wanted a better view, so he ducked down a little more and pulled back. He could see the darker patch of her anus now, and below it the edge of her pussy. For a moment he got lost in the sight and forgot about looking at the fucking couple in front of them. Mom's ass mesmerized him so much more. His cock tip was just inches from her entrance. If he pushed forward just a little -

It was tempting. But he didn't do it. Maybe it was his sense of propriety, or maybe it was just nerves. But while the angle was perfect to take her, the timing wasn't right. Michael held back.

The couple continued fucking like that for another five minutes. Then they quickened their tempo, and Michael could tell the man was about to come. But before he did, he pulled out, and Michael heard him say, "Turn around, Kate."

The woman spun around and sank to ground, her knees against the forest floor. She held her hands to her side and looked up at her lover with her mouth open and eyes wide. Not 20 seconds later the man's cock gave way and he splattered her face and chest with a messy spray of cum.

Michael felt his mother's hand tighten on his, and she shifted back and to the side. Michael's cock head collided with an ass cheek and veered to the side. His mother didn't even seem to notice. She kept looking forward. Michael and Susanna watched the couple to see what they would do.

"My cum is all over you, Kate," the man said.

"I love it that way," said Kate, drawing her finger along her cheek, scooping up some of his milky seed and taking it in her mouth. "I love the taste, too. I love your cum, Drew."

"Don't eat too much," said Drew. "I want you to wear it on you as we hike back. You'll stay like that until we get back to the pool, and then you'll get in and wash it off in front of everyone."

Kate giggled. "We're not supposed to do that. We're supposed to wash our bodies before entering the pools or springs."

"Sometimes you gotta break the rules, baby. This is one of those times."

He helped her up with his hand and they grabbed and kissed each other loudly. When they stopped, they talked to each other in a tone too soft to hear. After another minute they turned and walked back to the small trail, joining it at a spot about 100 feet ahead of Michael and Susanna.

Susanna pushed back and stood up, and her ass once again brushed Michael's cock head. Michael felt like he was going to burst. If he'd been on his own at that point he would have jerked off immediately. His hand started going down and for a split second he thought he'd stroke himself anyway, mom or no mom. But he stopped. Susanna looked him over, turned, and crept quietly toward the trail. Michael followed her.

"Let's give that couple some space so they don't see us. I don't want them to think we saw them."

"But we DID see them, mom, and if they knew they'd probably like it."

"Hmmm," she said. "Maybe. But that's for them to decide, not us."

They waited a few minutes on the trail. Mom turned to Michael again.

"That was . . . something. Wow. I feel bad. I've never been a peeper before, and I certainly never expected to be one with my son."

"We're doing a lot of things this weekend we've never done before," Michael said. "And there's more weekend ahead."

"True," she said. "I think the program this afternoon will calm things down a while. It's supposed to improve personal communication."

With every passing minute Michael grew more certain that the program his mother had signed up for was going to be different from what she expected. But if his mom suspected so, too, she didn't let on. She stood alongside him, chin up and smiling, seemingly unaware. Michael didn't know what to expect, and he didn't say anything.

"Let's go," Susanna said at last.

Most of the way back was downhill. By the time they got back to the resort it was mid-day, and their bodies were coated in sweat and their shins were sprinkled with fine dust. They didn't have a lot of time before the program started, so they ducked into the dining room and grabbed sandwiches and walked back to their room.