Michele And The Predator Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter; what will happen to Michele now?
3.9k words
4.63
38.4k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers

The Predator walked over to one of the stalls and grabbed a handful of toilet paper from the dispenser and then strolled over to the ottoman. He looked at the transvestite whore lying there, her lovely blonde bob and white nylon blouse were covered in the biker's semen, her stockinged thighs spread wide crudely displaying her red nylon panties soaked in her own emission and that of the biker who had fucked her. With her leather mini bunched around her waist and her red high heels wide apart resting on the ottoman, she looked fucked and contented. He handed her the bunched up toilet paper, "Clean yourself up," he growled.

The Predator watched the transvestite as she sat up and adjusted her underwear; she stood up and moved over to the mirror and used the paper and some tap water to clean most of the semen off her hair and clothing; she went into one of stalls for a few minutes and then he heard a flush. He was thinking to himself that he had very much underestimated this transvestite bitch; she had handled all of the circumstances that he had put her in to and was gaining the upper hand with each situation. A plan formulated in the back of his mind. Would she go for it? There was only one way to find out.

The Predator held his hand out to the dishevelled woman and when she took it he led her back to the ottoman and indicated for her to sit. She sat down and he sat beside her and looked at her face; still pretty despite the messy makeup and unkempt hair. He slid a hand over her stockinged thigh and looked her in the eyes, "Michele is it? Well Michele, we are leaving here now and I'm taking you home. On the way we are going to have a chat and I'm going to make you an offer that I want you to consider; either way, given what has happened tonight I don't think you want to go the authorities and tell them what happened; otherwise your friends and family would have to know about your double life. Just think my proposition over let me know one way or the other."

The Predator kissed her gently on the lips and helped her to her feet; he handed her her purse and took her by the arm and escorted her out of the ladies room into the dark bar. He walked Michele past the booth where Red still sat nursing a drink, "Bye Red," he muttered as they walked past. As they made their way to the door of the bar the bikers standing around the pool table all applauded and yelled out cat calls. The Predator led her out into the cool night air and over to his car; he opened the door for her and as she went to get in the car he pulled her to him and kissed her. She responded and wrapped her arms around him holding him tight. He gently disengaged himself and helped her into the car and they drove away into the night.

Three weeks later...

The Predator looked at the middle aged woman spread eagled on the huge four poster bed. She was tied hand and foot to the bed by the stockings he had taken from her dresser. She was just to his taste; her heavily made up face was framed by her permed red hair. He studied her for a minute. Her pale skin was sprinkled with freckles just visible under the layers of foundation, face powder and rouge. Her eyes were pale blue framed by her dark mascara and eyeliner and her bright red lipsticked lips quivered in fear.

The Predator cast his eyes along her body. She wore a red satin evening gown; now slit open from her breasts to the hem at the bottom of the dress. The gown had been pulled open exposing the black nylon full slip that she wore underneath; this garment too had been slit from top to hem exposing her red satin half-cup brassiere and matching directoire knickers. Just above the waistband of her knickers the lace top of a black suspender belt was visible; the garter straps peeking out from the legs of her knickers were attached to high sheen taupe stockings; the stocking tops were dark brown and pulled taught where the suspenders were attached by their glistening silver clips. Her shoes were red suede high heeled pumps.

The Predator thought she looked like a sacrifice on an alter; the bizarre image was like some gothic tale; with her red satin gown and black full slip spread open beside her; he imagined she looked like a vampire queen, spread eagled and awaiting the stake.

The Predator moved over to the side of the bed and gently, light as a feather, ran the point of the silver steel blade of his knife along her body; starting from between her breasts, along the curve of her belly and down to her sex. As she moaned he savoured her fear. The Predator placed his other hand over the crotch of her satin directoire knickers and pushed the silky material into her cleft, "Like I said, honey; don't cry out and no one gets hurt," he whispered.

Michele was dressed in a full-body black leather corset; her new breastforms filled the cups so that the leather pulled taught across her breasts. She wore black satin full cut panties, the crotch just visible below the bottom of the corset. Suspender straps ran from the corset underneath her panties and were attached to diaphanous black nylons with dark reinforced cuban heels and stocking-tops; tiny diamantes decorated the satiny stocking-tops and the cuban heels; a black seam ran up the back of the stockings. These were the same stockings the Predator had made her wear to the biker bar three weeks ago; she knew he loved them. Her feet were shod in black patent leather high heeled sandals; her painted red toenails just visible through the reinforced toes of her nylons.

Michele had carefully matched her makeup to her attire; which reflected her mood this evening. Earlier in the evening she had sat in front of her makeup mirror and contemplated how she wanted to look. The theme was dark; black actually, and she was so excited that she had to be extra careful when applying her makeup. She applied two thick but even coats of pale foundation to her face and neck. Then she painted jet black kohl to her upper and lower eyelids, starting in the very corner of her each eye, working outwards applying three thick coats so that her eyes looked like an Egyptian goddess. She carefully brushed dark purple eyeshadow onto her eyelids applying several coats to get the desired effect; she smudged the dark makeup with a finger feathering it out and up so that it faded just below her eyebrows and extended right to the outer edges of her eyes.

Michele next applied a dusting of red rouge to her cheeks; running it diagonally across her cheek-line and feathering it up to almost meet with her eyeshadow. She applied a coat of pale face powder next, setting the foundation and rouge. Then she carefully removed the plump black false eyelashes from their little plastic container. She fiddled around until they were set perfectly and indistinguishable from her own upper eyelashes. Her lashes were now long, plump and dark. She heavily mascared her lower eyelashes and then reached for her lipstick. She applied blood red lipstick to her lips using the base coat applicator and then set her lipstick with the clear top coat. As she did this she was pleased to see her bright red nail polish matched the lipstick perfectly.

Michele applied another coat of pale face powder and reached for the wig she had selected earlier. The wig was a jet-black short bob; she adjusted it in place and fiddled with the fringe so that it was in a perfectly straight line across her forehead coming down to just over her eyebrows. She gave it a final combing; the sides of her hair extended along her cheeks and angled up; the hair at the back of the wig ran high across the back of her neck displaying her delicate white skin. To emphasise her neck she clipped on a diamante set silver necklace which had three strings of diamantes drops connected to the main necklace hanging down to the top of her breasts. She clipped on matching earrings which dropped almost to her shoulders.

Michele wore a huge red ruby ring set in silver on the ring finger of her right hand and a huge yellow diamond with matching setting on her left. On all of her other fingers she wore silver rings of various designs. Around her slim, black-nylon clad ankles she wore silver anklets. She stood up and slinked over to her full-length mirror and looked at herself, her eyes wondering up and down, adjusting little things here and there. She uttered one word; "Perfect." Then she sprayed herself liberally with her favourite perfume, 'Poison', pulled on a trench coat and went down stairs to wait for the Predator who would soon be here to take her out on her first adventure with him.

Michele now stood on the other side of the huge four poster bed and looked down at her captive. He was tied to the bed in the same fashion as his wife; lashed to the frame of the bed by nylon stockings. He was wearing a black dinner suit but the jacket had been discarded before the man was restrained on the bed. His crisp white formal shirt was unbuttoned; the tails untucked from his trousers and the shirt wide open displaying his dark hairy chest. His black dress trousers had been pulled down to his ankles so that only his white satin boxer shorts covered his manhood. He was about fifty but still trim and handsome; his deep blue eyes were set off by his black curly hair. His face was chiselled and his cheeks well defined.

Michele ran a sharp red fingernail down his body, starting at his throat and ending just below his belly button where the waistband of his boxer shorts lay tight across his abdomen. The man groaned; "You won't get away with this you bitch!" Michele responded by gently fondling his package through the satin shorts and whispering, "Shush honey; you heard what my partner said; don't cry out and no one gets hurt!" She was pleased to feel the man was adequately endowed and could hardly wait for the fun to begin. Her own genitals ware restrained by a gaff and as her excitement mounted it was becoming decidedly uncomfortable.

The Predator was naked; his rampant penis stuck out in front of him, tumescent, pink and swollen, a long rope of clear pre-seminal fluid hung from the eye of his glans. He climbed onto the bed and straddled the woman who was lashed there spread eagled. He rubbed his cock over her satin encased tits and groaned as the silky material stimulated the nerves in his hard member. The woman squirmed beneath him but all her movements did was to excite him further. He grasped the bed head and lifted himself up and forward until his cock was over the woman's face and then lowered his crotch until his erect penis rested on her cheek. He rubbed his cock all over her face and was delighted when a single tear escaped her eye and ran down her cheek.

Michele watched the Predator climb on the bed and knew that the fun was about to start. She saw the look of anger in the eyes of the woman's husband. She sat on the bed beside the man and lowered her face to his and pressed her mouth down on his thick sensuous lips. He tried to move his head away and she gripped his testicles through his shorts and squeezed. He got the message and lay still; he knew there was nothing he could do. The Predator had done all the talking when they had overpowered the couple as they had just finished dressing to go out for the evening. The threats the Predator had made, particularly against the woman, had forced the couple to capitulate. They knew their best option was to be compliant and then hope that the man and woman who had broken into their house would leave them unharmed once they had had their way with them.

Michele probed her tongue inside the man's lips and forced it into his mouth; she swirled it around and savoured his sweet fresh breath. She eased her grip on his testes and snaked her hand inside his shorts and took his thick flaccid member in her hand. She kissed him harder and slowly started to stroke his penis. She heard him gasp and then she felt his cock begin to harden in her fingers. Michele smiled even as she continued to kiss him; she thought to herself that men were just so easy to control.

The Predator looked across at Michele kissing the helpless man on the bed and smiled when he saw her hand disappear inside his shorts. He sniggered when he saw that she was goading an erection out of the man. He moved his body down onto the woman so that he was lying on top of her, his face hovering over hers, "Look," he said, "your husband can't help himself; he's enjoying it!" The woman strained and turned her head and saw the attractive black clad woman kissing her husband; she looked down and was horrified to see the bitch had her hand inside her husband's shorts and was stroking him. She was more horrified when she saw the woman ease her husband's erect member out of the fly of his shorts and stroke his hard cock, her bright red fingernails snaking up and down his tumescent member.

Michele was now stroking the hard cock in her left hand; she slid her fingers up and down the spongy mass of sinew and veins and felt it thicken and engorge. She kissed the man passionately and he groaned and started to respond to her kisses, the tip of his tongue exploring hers. Michele pressed her body against his and slid one sleek nyloned leg over his and began to rub her black nyloned leg up and down; he writhed and began to push up with his abdomen so that his cock was actually fucking her hands. She loosened her fingers so that his cock was held in a feather like grasp; barely touching the skin of his penis. She felt him buck and bounce as he tried to get more friction on his manhood. Michele's smile widened.

The Predator watched as the woman looked on horrified at the reaction of her husband to the ministrations of the whore who was rubbing her stockinged thigh along her husband's leg. She saw him attempting to fuck the trollop's hand and heard his heavy breathing in between the long wet kisses. More tears escaped her. The Predator lowered his face to the woman and began to spray soft kisses on her pale skin; he gently lapped up her tears with his lips. He ran his hand down her belly and tenderly cupped her sex through her directoire knickers and began to work the soft gossamer material of the knickers into her cleft. The woman stiffened beneath him and then began to struggle. He forced his lips down on hers and pushed a finger into the folds of her labia and began to softly stroke her clitoris.

Michele looked across at the Predator as he began to stimulate the woman's sex and force his mouth over hers. She lifted her face away from the woman's husband and whispered in his ear, "Look." The man turned his head to the side and was greeted by the sight of his wife struggling under the monster who had invaded their house. To his disgust he saw his wife stop struggling and begin to move her hips in a circular motion in time with the man's hand which was buried in his wife's knickers. While his attention was elsewhere Michele turned around on the bed and lowered her face the husband's erect shaft and slurped the stiff member into her mouth, smoothing her lips all the way along the shaft until her lips were at the base of his cock; she lashed her tongue around the bulbous glans. The man moaned and pushed his hips up off the bed and began to fuck her mouth as she moved up and down on his rampant cock.

The Predator looked across at Michele and saw her fellating the woman's husband. The man was face fucking Michele and he had look of extreme pleasure on his face. The woman beneath him was now squirming and bucking as he manipulated her clitty through her knickers; he took his hand away and heard her mumble her disappointment into his mouth as he kissed her. He didn't disappoint her for long; he adjusted his position on top of her so that his hard cock was buried in the fissure of her open labia and began to dry fuck her through her satin knickers. She bucked up against him and he moaned at the intense sensations shooting through his cock caused by the sleek material of her knickers rubbing against his erection.

Michele was sucking the husband's cock in a steady rhythm, grasping the sinewy cock between her lips and whisking her tongue along and over his glans. She could taste his secretions and his humping motion lifted his arse clear of the bed as he bucked under her. She glanced across to see the Predator slide his cock between the wife's legs and knew that soon this little drama would come to its climax. Michele eased her face away for the man and this time she actually heard him grumble in disapproval. She eased a hand inside her panties and untied the gaff so that her aching member could be free and then she lifted herself up over the man so that her stockinged thighs straddled his. Michele raised her arse up and eased the gusset of her black nylon panties to one side and lowered herself slowly so that the tip of the man's cock nestled up against her sphincter. Michele lowered herself and gasped at exactly the same time as the man when his thick bulbous glans slid inside her.

The Predator saw Michele mount the husband and position his cock underneath her; he pushed the woman's face to the right so she could see what her husband was doing. The woman gasped, and as she did the Predator quickly repositioned his cock under leg of the woman's directoire knickers and pushed his hard cock into her tight slick cunt. The woman bucked and rolled beneath him and he hung on to her and enjoyed the ride. He didn't know if she was trying to buck him off or was trying to fuck him and he didn't care; her firm vaginal walls were stretched around his rampant penis and all he could feel was the intense pleasure shooting out from his groin. The woman beneath him began to set a measured tempo with her thrusts and it was obvious now that she was enjoying what she was getting; forced or not. The Predator adjusted his position so that the base of his cock pushed against the woman's clitoris and his balls rubbed against her gossamer smooth directoire knickers. He started to fuck her hard and fast feeling his orgasm building.

Michele eased herself down further so that the man's cock slid slowly further inside her. She had lubricated her back passage in the bathroom before she had joined the Predator at the bedside and now she was glad she had. The cock filled her anus and she had to take it easy and ride with the man beneath her to stop him lunging up and stabbing her arse with his cock. She took control and eventually she was filled up with hot throbbing cock. She sat down hard on the man to stop him from fucking her; she just sat there and enjoyed the feel of hot cock filling her arse. Michele stated to gyrate as she clenched and unclenched her internal muscles to stimulate the cock buried inside her. Then she started to slowly ease herself up and down on the rampant member, eventually loosening up enough so that she could increase the tempo. The man beneath her sensed this and matched her with his thrusts; as she lowered herself down, he thrust up; the head of his cock pressed against her postrate and she felt her own orgasm build. Michele bucked faster up and down on the cock and felt it slide in and out of her and stimulate the hundreds of nerves along the walls of her arse. She was close to coming.

The Predator fucked the housewife with long hard strokes and lowered his face to hers and was greeted by sloppy wet kisses as the woman bucked beneath him. Her cunt was spasming around his cock and he sensed she was about to come; he thrust faster and harder and was rewarded with her hot juices flowing around his hard cock. He crushed his lips against hers and plunged his tongue into her mouth; he ground his groin against hers and she pushed back hard against him and her cunt convulsed as she orgasmed. The Predator's cock spasmed and twitched as it shot load after load of hot semen deep into the woman. The housewife pushed back against him and shuddered as her orgasm racked her; she gasped around his tongue but continued to mash her lips against his, there tongues intertwined and teeth crashing together so intense was their climax.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers
12