Michelle

Story Info
A true story about a girl I met on the internet.
7.9k words
4.51
104.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

It was dark. It was raining. I was tired.

I was also nervous. I considered calling the whole thing off, but it was too late now.

She was waiting.

I peered through the rain spattered windshield, between the squeaking wipers in a vain attempt to make out the names written on the overhead street signs.

"I really should get some glasses," I muttered to myself as my eyes squinted to see through the driving rain.

This was the first time I would be meeting a girl off the internet. And although we had been exchanging emails regularly and even talked on the phone a few times, I was more than a little surprised when she called me earlier that evening, asking me to pick her up. Of course, a sex invite is a difficult thing to pass up, even if I was tired.

My car rolled along cautiously as I scanned the sidewalks for any sign of her. I glanced at my watch. I was late. Maybe she had become tired of waiting and left? I think deep down inside that's what I was hoping for. I looked at my cell phone.

No messages.

I was about to turn down a side street and head home when I saw her.

She exactly as she had described. Purple coat. Black Boots. Standing on the corner of Georgia and 4th.

As I pulled the car over to the side, I began to feel a bit creepy. I'm sure any bystanders would be thinking I was picking up a hooker. As I rolled down the window, she took a few tentative steps towards me, huddling under a large, black umbrella.

"Damon?" she called out through the sounds of the falling rain.

"Hi," I answered back with a smile. It was imperative to smile. I don't want to scare her off now.

With no further hesitation, she hurried towards the car, her high heeled black boots clacking against the wet pavement. She seemed awkward and uncomfortable, as if she was not used to wearing such footwear.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologized as she opened the passenger door. "I had a hard time finding the right street.

"Oh that's okay," she answered as she folded her umbrella and climbed into the seat.

With a close of the door we were soon on our way back to my apartment.

"So," she began, looking over at me with a smile. "We finally meet."

I nodded. I was checking her out, without trying to be obvious. She was tall for an Asian girl, standing somewhere around 5'10. With her boots on she most likely cleared 6 feet easily. She wasn't as attractive as her pictures had made her seem but that was to be expected. She probably felt the same way about me.

Her tall black boots, slick with moisture from the rain came up to her knees, giving way to a pair of black stockings that ended at mid thigh. I was immediately turned on.

Although her long, purple coat hung down well below her waist, I could tell she was wearing a very small skirt. From the glimpses I could catch it appeared to be purple as well, although a different shade. Her black hair was tied back neatly, allowing me a clear view of her round, cute face of which her pouty, pink lips were the most recognizable feature.

Her name was Michelle.

"So am I what you expected?" she asked, with a smile.

My eyes scanned her from head to toe, before I answered.

"My expectations have been exceeded," I fibbed.

Michelle let out a soft giggle.

It only took about 30 seconds for the topic of conversation to turn to sex.

"So how long has it been since you last got laid?" she asked, swiping a long strand of dark hair from her eyes.

I furrowed my brow in contemplation as I thought about the question.

"About two weeks, I guess. Why?"

"Just wondering," Michelle spoke softly as she turned her head to look out the window.

A few seconds of silence followed before I spoke again.

"How long has it been for you?" I asked.

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"About thirty minutes."

I turned my head in surprise.

"Are you serious?"

Michelle nodded, an embarrassed smile spreading across her face. I immediately felt a rush of blood to my dick.

"You little slut," I said with a laugh. "And one guy wasn't enough for you?"

"Nope," she countered back with a satisfied grin. "After he fucked me, all I could think about was calling you."

"You know..." I began. "You could have called me before you fucked him."

"Does it bother you?" Michelle asked, a bit of shame starting to show on her face.

"Not at all actually," I answered back, assuaging any fears she may have had of me thinking negatively of her.

Twenty minutes of awkward small talk later, we arrived at my apartment. I parked the car and we headed inside, rushing to avoid the falling rain. As I opened my apartment door, Michelle strode in without any sign of discomfort.

"Wow, this is small," she exclaimed, bending down to unzip her large black boots.

"Yeah," I concurred, tossing my keys on the table.

Michelle strode across the room and made herself at home by sitting on the small black couch as she pulled off her coat.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I offered, my eyes drawn to her stocking clad legs.

"Water's fine."

I handed her a bottle of water before fixing myself something stronger. I felt like a little bit of vodka would be useful in overcoming my inhibitions. In fact, I was a little unsure about how to proceed. Should I make small talk first? Or was she expecting to just get right to it?

After a moment of contemplation I decided on a tactic that might ease the night along.

"How about I put on a porn?"

Michelle smiled and nodded enthusiastically. I knew from our various emails and chats that she was a big fan of dirty movies.

"Any requests?" I asked, sitting down at my computer.

"Just something you think I'll like."

"Wow," I said, tossing my hands up in jest. "That's helpful."

Michelle giggled as she took a sip of water

"Ok," I reiterated. "Do you want something really dirty...or something a little more...vanilla."

"Dirty!" she beamed. "As long as it has anal in it."

I smiled. Although Michelle had never tried anal sex before, she had shown great interest in the subject during our many conversations.

"No problem," I responded, browsing through the various porn titles on my computer. "I think every movie I have on here has anal in it."

After choosing an appropriate title I started the movie on my computer which fed into the big screen TV in the corner of the room. As the images came into view I climbed onto my bed while Michelle remained seated on the couch.

"Aren't you going to sit beside me?" she asked, patting the place beside her.

"Actually, I'd rather you came over here," I answered back, sipping at my drink. "The bed is much more comfortable."

Immediately, she stood up and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Wow," she exclaimed, sinking down onto the soft mattress. "This is really, really soft!"

I nodded in agreement as Michelle climbed onto the bed, lying on her stomach facing the TV with her head resting in her hands like a small child watching Saturday morning cartoons. As we continued to watch, I found my eyes torn between the pornographic images on the TV screen and Michelle. With the way she was lying, her skirt was riding high up her legs giving me a view of her cute little ass being cupped by a pair of little yellow cotton panties. The panties were riding quite high as well, clinging to the area between her perfectly round cheeks, and then giving way to symmetrical areas of smooth looking skin that formed a crease, separating her legs and ass. I could also see the tops of her black stockings, which were beginning to cause a tingle in my pants as my dick slowly began to come to life.

Was she teasing me? She seemed to be completely transfixed on the movie, totally unaware of the view was having on me. It was time. I gulped down the rest of my drink and set the glass on the bedside table. I then crawled down the bed head-first, moving closer and closer to my ultimate destination. My had touched the soft fabric of her stockings as I lowered my head and pressed my lips against the back of her thigh.

"Hehe," Michelle giggled, glancing back over her shoulder. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist for long."

"Oh yeah?" I returned, flicking my tongue out to lick at her inner thigh. "Is that what you were trying to do? Tease me?"

"Ummm, more like...entice you."

"Well, consider me 'enticed.'"

With that I continued exploring Michelle's backside as she spread her legs a little farther apart. My lips kissed their way up the back of her legs as I pushed her skirt up a little farther. I could hear her let out subtle moans as my tongue teased her by flickering along the crease between her butt cheek and leg. My hand caressed her smooth, round ass, running gently over her bare skin and panty covered cleft. I gave her taut cheek a squeeze as I kissed my way along. My busy hand then moved to her other cheek giving it a short, slow squeeze before tucking my fingers under the elastic band of her underwear and pulling them aside. The tight fabric stretched easily, slowly uncovering her tiny asshole to my prying eyes. My lips followed, trailing a route directly between her firm cheeks before parting and allowing my tongue to lash out at her exposed hole.

"Mmmmm," she purred, feeling my hot, wet tongue gliding over her virgin hole. "You have no idea how long I've waited for that."

I responded to her admiration by pulling her panties farther and nestling my face in between her cheeks, planting a long, loving kiss on her tight little star. Again she moaned and again I was encouraged as I stabbed my tongue out, poking and prodding the tiny smooth opening with growing lust.

"I want to sit on your face," she blurted out unexpectedly.

"Uhhhh," I stammered, removing my face from her ass. "Sure."

Without so much as a word, I obediently laid back on the bed, as Michelle rolled over and began to remove her underwear. My heart was beating with anticipation as she crawled over to me, smiling. As she came closer, she pulled her skirt up around her hips unveiling a pussy completely free of hair, with the exception of a small leaf-shaped patch above her crotch. With a single, smooth movement, Michelle swung a leg over my head and lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. She wiggled her hips a little as her soft pussy lips came into contact with my mouth. Immediately, my tongue shot out, parting her soft folds and burying itself in her wet hole.

I moaned in enjoyment as I tasted her, my lips sucking her pussy as my tongue wiggled its way inside her. She reached down and grabbed lustfully at my hair, her hips rocking slowly as she began to grind herself into my face. My hands grasped her ass cheeks firmly as I tried my best to shove my tongue as far as possible inside her.

Suddenly, she lifted herself off my face as I stared up at her with curiosity. Without a word, Michelle reversed her position so that she was now facing my feet. She moved her body down a bit before reaching back, pulling her ass cheeks apart and lowering her exposed asshole down onto my waiting mouth.

I moaned in approval at Michelle's lewd act as my lips once again came in contact with her perfectly smooth butthole. My tongue again shot out, this time dancing around the puckered opening, teasing her with quick, wet licks.

"Mmmm," she moaned, leaning forward and causing me to lift my head in order to keep my warm tongue in contact with her asshole.

Then I felt her hands on my pants. My breathing quickened, as Michelle popped open the buttons on my jeans and slid the zipper down. Her hand slipped into my pants, cupping my straining cock outside my underwear, giving it intermittent squeezes as if testing it for size and firmness. My tongue continued lashing at her butt while she started pushing both my jeans and underwear down over my hips. I lifted my ass in assistance and Michelle finally freed my throbbing dick which sprang forth to come slapping against my stomach. Her delicate fingers found their way to my shaft, wrapping around it and lifting it to point upwards.

"Mmmmm, Damon!" she exclaimed. "You have a very nice dick!"

"Thanks, "I responded in between licks of her pussy and asshole.

After giving it a few slow strokes, Michelle leaned forward and sucked the head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue ring circling the tip as she sucked softly, coating it with wet, warm saliva. Gradually, she worked her lips all the way down my shaft, taking more of my cock into her hungry mouth.

"Suck my clit," she ordered firmly, settling down into a stable 69 position.

I responded obediently, sucking her tiny, fleshy button into my mouth as Michelle slipped my dick into hers. I locked my lips around her clit, suckling it as she moaned around my cock. Her hand soon found its way to my balls, which were soon being gently squeezed and caressed as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her ass cheeks were being pried apart by my eager hands as I continued working on her clit with adamant diligence. I could feel her tongue-ring running along my dick when she reached back and guided one of my hands to her asshole. Michelle moaned again as my fingertip touched her sensitive ring, wet from my tongue, and slipped easily inside. Her tight little butt clenched around my knuckle and she gave my balls a particularly forceful squeeze. I started pushing my finger in and out as I sucked her clit causing her to respond by taking my cock deep into her throat.

"Uuuugggghhhhhh," she groaned in an unintelligible, high-pitched squeal as she pushed herself back onto my face.

My hand became trapped between her ass and my face, and I was forced to withdraw my finger from its tight little prison. Michelle's body began to shake and she pushed back even farther, completely cutting off my air supply. I struggled to take a breath, but her pussy was covering my mouth completely. Squealed once more, before the strange sound soon gave way to a relaxed contented sigh and she moved her ass down my face, allowing me to breathe once again.

"Mmmmm," she moaned with satisfaction as she began gliding her asshole across my lips. "That was nice."

My tongue once again shot out, stabbing her tiny orifice with perverse enthusiasm, as she slowly stoked her hand along my aching cock. She even pushed her ass back against my face in an effort to receive more of my hot, wet tongue into her insatiable asshole.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," she spoke softly but firmly in between licks of my cock.

"MmmmmHmmmm," I responded in agreement, moaning into her ass. "I want to fuck you so bad."

"How do you want me?" Michelle asked, pulling her backside away from my busy tongue.

"Get on your hands and knees," I stated simply, more as an order than a suggestion.

Obediently, she assumed the position. Her back arched into a sexy, slutty pose with her miniskirt bunched around her waist. Her slit was glistening with arousal as I removed the rest of my clothes, tossing them with undo care onto the bedroom floor. I then grabbed a condom from the bedside table.

As I moved closer I couldn't help but lean down and running my tongue up her wet pussy before stabbing back into her asshole.

"Sorry," I apologized, rising to my knees behind her. "I just couldn't resist. I fucking love licking your pussy."

"Oh that's okay," she said with a giggle, as I rolled the condom onto my cock. "It seems like you like my ass as well."

"Yep," I agreed emphatically before spitting into my hand and rubbing over the shaft of my dick.

I moved into position and used one hand to spread Michelle's engorged pussy lips as I placed my tip at the entrance, pushing slowly. Easily, it slid in, her pussy walls slick with fluids. I gave a few short, gentle thrusts before forcing it in all the way, my hips pressing firmly against her ass as I buried my length inside her.

"Ooooh yeah," she cooed. "That's what I've been waiting for."

"Oh yeah," I retorted. "Is this all you've been waiting for?"

"Hehe....Noooo."

I began fucking Michelle, holding her hips firmly in my hands as I moved in and out with slow, steady strokes.

"What else are you looking forward to," I pressed, splaying her ass cheeks apart to get a view of her enticing little rosebud.

Again she giggled.

"You know...."

"Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"I..." she began, her voice interrupted by subtle gasps of pleasure. "I want...you...to...fuck...my...ass."

I smiled.

Maintaining a steady rhythm, I licked my thumb and placed it against her tiny little dark hole.

"Yeah?" I continued. "You want my dick in here?"

As I spoke I press my thumb into her ass, wiggling it past her constricting ring of muscle.

"Yes!" she gasped. "It's all I've been thinking about."

"Okay....," I said, sliding my thumb deeper inside. "Maybe if you're good."

Michelle groaned with exaggerated disappointment as I gave her a playful slap on the ass.

"Okay," she conceded, perked up suddenly by the feeling of my bare hand striking her naked skin. "I'll do anything you want."

Again I smiled. It was going to be a good night after all.

I continued to increase the pace as Michelle urged me on.

"Harder!" she moaned after about 10 minutes of solid fucking. "I like feeling your balls slapping against me."

I complied without a word, driving into her pussy with increasing force as she continued moaning with approval. As a bead of sweat began to form on my forehead, I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I want to cum in your mouth!" I blurted out, overcome with sexual energy.

"Okay," she said, glancing back over her shoulder. "I want you to come in my mouth!"

A few more thrusts and the time had come. Frantically, I pulled my dick from her lusciously wet pussy and scrambled to roll the tight fitting condom off my dick. Struggling to prevent my cum from blasting forth prematurely, I tightened my fingers around the base of my dick as I tore the condom away. Michelle spun around immediately, opening her mouth as she gazed lustfully into my eyes. Just as the first drop of cum began to ooze out, I pushed my hips forward and contracted my pelvic muscles, sending a hard shot of creamy white fluid directly into her mouth. Before I could do anything else, she wrapped her lips around my cock as I continued stroking, sending wave after wave of cum past her sucking lips. Overcome by the climax I grabbed the back of her head, holding her in place as my fist pumped with fury, even smacking against her mouth occasionally as she struggled to take in the entirety of my constant, streaming load.

As my orgasm subsided, the increased sensitivity in my dick caused me to pull away abruptly as Michelle looked up, letting some of the cum run down her chin and down onto the bed. She continued holding eye contact as she held her mouth open, forcing me to see my juices collected on her tongue before locking her lips and swallowing down the entire load.

I collapsed back onto the bed, a sweaty, tired mess, as Michelle curled up beside me. As the room became filled with only the sounds of our breathing and the faint sounds of fucking emanation from the TV, I realize just how loud the porn was.

"I think I better turn that down," I said, reaching for the remote

control. "The neighbours are going to think we're having an orgy in here or something."

Michelle laughed as she began to remove the rest of her clothing.

"Whoa," I said, turning to acknowledge her actions. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

She cast me a perturbed look, as she tossed her shirt into my face.

"Oh we're not done yet," she stated adamantly. "I think there's something else you promised me tonight?"

"I don't know..." I droned comically. "It's already past my bedtime..."

Michelle smiled and punched me playfully in the arm.

"Well," she began. "I guess if you really need to get some sleep I can let you. I guess you are a lot older than me, and old men need their rest."

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers