Michelle's New Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle gripped around the back of Shaun's head and pulled his lips down to her breast, slipping a strap off her shoulder baring herself to him, her silky hair engulfing his head as she came closer and closer to losing her battle. She moaned out, "Oh God, I want you inside me so bad!" Both their hips were working in the lovemaking motion, Shaun slipping in and out just a little, but Michelle was careful to keep him just inside her as she moaned aloud over and over again. Shaun's lips were wrapped around her breast, sucking on a nipple, which has always driven Michelle crazy. Her head was thrown back in apparent agony from wanting, "I'm about to come," she screamed and pulled herself off of him.

In my infinite wisdom, I immediately reached over and stopped the timer and looked at it. Fifty eight seconds had gone by so far. Michelle's body was shaking and Shaun was breathing hard. He told her, "Me too, another few seconds would have been too late." He was actually considerable bigger now than before.

Michelle hovered just above Shaun for a couple minutes, holding him, but not kissing and asked, "Are you ready?"

Shaun groaned a little and said, "Yeah, I guess as ready as ever." As Michelle lowered herself just over the head of Shaun's cock once again, I restarted the timer.

This was turning out to be the most erotic situation I'd ever seen. Michelle and Shaun had been together a total of only three times before this and were still new lovers. This would be torture for me with either Michelle or Jacqui. It had to be especially tortuous for Shaun. I certainly hoped it was for Michelle!

I thought I'd help a little, "You almost made it to one minute. Only four more to go."

Michelle slipped the strap off her other shoulder, baring both breasts to Shaun. He pulled her tight to him as they kissed once again, Shaun's hands travelling down over her back to her bum and kneading her buttocks. Michelle was working herself up and down on Shaun's cock, but only that little bit, pulling herself off so he was right at her edge, then down over him an inch or two and back off again. It was driving me out of my mind just watching and wondering how it must be feeling.

One of Michelle's hands went down and wrapped around him, squeezing and rubbing up and down, her juices making him wet and slippery. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed and moans coming from deep inside her. Finally Shaun said, "Babe, you can't do that, I'm going to come." Michelle quickly removed her hand and pulled off of him again. I stopped the timer again at two minutes eighteen seconds, turning it away so neither Michelle or Shaun could see how much time there was.

She said, "I've got to rest my knees a little bit." She slipped down off the couch and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock once again, looking into his eyes. I wasn't counting this as part of the five minutes so left the timer stopped. As Shaun watched Michelle's lips on the head of his cock, she suddenly dropped her head and took him fully inside her mouth to the back of her throat, eliciting a loud groan from Shaun. Then just as quickly opened her mouth fully and pulled off of him.

Shaun looked up at the ceiling and moaned out, "Oh God, you're killing me!"

Michelle looked at him with her sexy smile and said, "Please don't die yet, I'm not through with you."

She got back onto her knees over him and slowly took him inside her once again. Shaun's hips were thrusting up into her but she still wasn't allowing it. I restarted the timer

Then, I thought I'd help out a little. I got right behind Michelle, whispering in her ear enough that both her and Shaun could hear, "You know, the longer you make it, the better it'll finally be." Then, I kissed her neck, caressed my arms around her, grasping and squeezing her nipples a little, pinching and rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. I kissed her cheek, encouraging her to turn her head so I could kiss her and add just a little more heat to what she was already feeling. This was her game and I wanted to help her play it for all it was worth, and then some! In short, I wanted her to suffer! My little help seemed to be having some effect as there were tears down Michelle's cheeks from her agony.

Michelle was frantically moving her hips up and down as we kissed, but still only that little bit. When Shaun's cock popped out of her and swung in front, she quickly reached down, grabbed him and slid it back inside her. I pulled away so I could look at the timer and saw it had been just a little over three minutes. Another two minutes of this exquisite torture to go. I said, "You're almost there, only a few more seconds."

Shaun once again pulled one of Michelle's nipples and sucked her whole breast into his mouth. He sucked as she whimpered almost franticly plunging up and down on him, once going nearly halfway before she realized it and pulled back, suddenly standing and plunging her pussy down on Shawn's mouth. I quickly stopped the timer. Michelle was pulling at Shaun's hair, pushing his face into her and he was obliging with his mouth and tongue, his hands around her, scratching at her back pulling her into him. Shaun was doing his best to drive my wife into oblivion and was succeeding quite nicely!

After a moment, Michelle took a deep breath, pulled away from his mouth and lowered herself onto him once again. I restarted the timer. Her face was in a grimace, her eyes closed with tears running down her cheeks and both her and Shaun resumed that up and down motion, giving just a little at a time. I looked at the timer. Four minutes, ten seconds. "Not much time left, you're almost there."

Michelle sounded like she might be losing her patience, hissing at me, "You said that a half hour ago you bastard. I don't think you even have the damn timer on!"

I almost felt insulted! "Oh yes I do, I haven't cheated even a second." I still wanted to help, mostly Michelle, so I slid my finger down her butt and gently tickled right inside her pussy lips. Shaun and Michelle were kissing again but when Shaun realized what I was doing, he took her nipple into his mouth again, hungrily sucking on it, then switched to the other one. Michelle's head was thrown back, with a look that I couldn't tell if it was agony or bliss on her face and tears streaming down her cheeks.

The whole scene was so incredibly erotic! I wasn't even feeling my jealousy for Shaun. The man was suffering! I looked at the timer, twenty more seconds. I'd positioned it so neither of them could see it and they had to be expecting it to go off any second, letting them finally, finally slide together for that exquisite feeling of release. Michelle's juices were literally flowing down Shaun's cock. As I saw the timer slowly mark off those last seconds, I kept repeating into Michelle's ear, "Almost time, almost time, it's going to feel so good to you." Both Shaun and Michelle were desperately working their hips, but both being careful to just maintain him right inside her, in an inch, out an inch. Just before I knew the timer would go off, I pulled away from her.

Ding Ding, the timer finally went! Shaun and Michelle both gasped out loud and Michelle dropped onto Shaun's cock like she'd been released from chains. Shaun picked her up, threw her down on her back on the couch, her legs over his shoulders and thrust in and out of her his full length. Michelle was lying, her mouth agape thrusting up to him and screaming, "Oh God, Oh God!" Michelle's body was convulsing and Shaun was thrusting, slamming into her again and again, gritting his teeth and had one of the most powerful orgasms I think I'd ever seen. Both Shaun's and Michelle's bodies were slick with sweat

The look of ecstasy on Michelle's face and that final scream nearly made me lose control, wanting to pull my cock out and pump it to relieve the pressure. But, I couldn't, I wanted to relieve it inside my beautiful, wonderful wife! I don't think I was ever so jealous of another human being as I was at that moment! Shaun had just enjoyed sex with my wife as much or more than I ever had and it was almost more than I could stand to not wrench her away from him and drive myself into her!

ooOoo

I didn't need to wrench Michelle away from Shaun. She showed Shaun the guest room and led me into our room. As soon as the door closed behind us, we were all over each other. I kissed her like my life depended on it and she kissed me back the same way. My cock was hard as a rock after what I'd just witnessed and I pushed her back against the wall picking her up by the legs and ramming it inside her. Michelle wrapped her legs around me, doing her best to pull us tighter together. Her pussy was full of Shaun's cum, slick and hot. In all of our sixteen years together we'd never made love like this and it was incredible! Michelle's mouth was desperately trying to suck my tongue away from its roots and she was humping my cock as if we hadn't made love for the last year. Her butt was pounding against the wall to the guest room and when her orgasm hit, her body shook, she bit down on me and scratched her fingernails across my back which only accentuated my own frenzy. I pounded into her through her orgasm and only a few seconds later added my cum to Shaun's in one of the most violent orgasms I've ever had!

Afterward, sweat was pouring off both of us. Michelle and I always made love. We never fucked. We'd just fucked each other - and it was incredible! I could barely breathe and my heart was pounding. I slowly let Michelle down to the floor before I collapsed. For the first moment or so, neither of us could walk on our shaky legs so we stood there, supporting each other. When we were finally able to walk, I realized Michelle still had on that silk nightie, although it was bunched up around her waist. Before she climbed in bed, she slipped it the rest of the way off

We laid in bed, our noses touching, and slightly touching lips together in sensual little kisses.

After several minutes, Michelle finally spoke, "You know I think I'm in love with him, don't you?"

I knew this was a conversation we had to have and right after one of our most exciting lovemaking sessions ever seemed like a good a time as any to have it. "Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Is he in love with you?"

"He hasn't said it, but I think so." She paused a little bit before going on, "Do you want me to stop seeing him?"

"Will you if I ask you to?"

"Yes"

"Does he know you won't leave me?"

"Yes, I made that clear to him before we made love the first time."

"Do you think he'll still understand that after this weekend?"

"He's a smart guy. He knows I meant what I said."

"What about his wife, you told me he wants her back, what if she goes back to him?"

She paused a bit before answering, "I have you, I'll always have you and I love you. I don't know, I'd probably cry, I won't say it wouldn't hurt, even now. But I know how to move on. I did it twice, with Mike. I lived and what do I have to show for it? Just about the sweetest, most caring and exciting man on earth - you!"

"Then I don't want you to stop seeing him." A moment later, I told her, "You've always encouraged me and Jacqui, even knowing how we feel toward each other. I've told her that I want her to be happy and I'd love to see her with a husband and babies. It would hurt to lose her, probably really bad. But I'm prepared for it if that happens. I guess what I'm saying is that I understand. If that's what you want with Shaun and you're prepared to eventually lose him, I think you should go make love with him right now and tell him that you love him. Find out how much he's in love with you. And if he says he is, revel in it, do whatever it takes to make your love for each other deeper."

Michelle's face had a huge smile on it as she kissed me, told me how much she loved me and walked to the other room wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

After Michelle left, I lay in our bed alone asking myself what I'd just done? I just told her that I want her to love another man, a line I'd never crossed before. Have I just destroyed our marriage? I already missed her soft, warm body next to mine. I felt a tear down my cheek but I knew I wouldn't have it any other way. I was still confident in Michelle and I was so incredibly turned on by the sounds of lovemaking coming from the other room; sounds I was sure to hear a lot of in our future.