Michelle's River Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle let out a short breath of indignation. "NO!" she objected. But, then she thought about what HAD happened. "We just made out and...rubbed each other a bit...naked." Sarah and Kelly burst out in laughter, Ted scoffing along with them.

"So is the sex good?"

"Oh my GOD!" Michelle exclaimed, in disbelief her new friend would be so forward. She was feeling confident however, and honestly wanted to answer. Considering for a second, she thought to herself about the question. "It's not bad." she replied with a shrug.

"NOT BAD??" Sarah gasped. "It should be out of this world!"

"I mean, I like it," Michelle defended him. "It's just kinda...repetitive now that we've been together for a while."

"Does he make you cum?" Sarah pressed.

"Yeah! I mean, I think so..." Michelle replied.

"What do you mean, 'you think so'? You should know if he did!" Sarah laughed.

Kelly and Ted were listening on in the background. Michelle couldn't believe she was telling them all this. She noticed just the slightest bit of anxiety in her chest. Was she nervous? She didn't know why she would be...she was enjoying hanging out with her new friends.

"Have you ever been with any guys besides him?" Kelly piped up.

"Not really, no..." she said sheepishly, becoming quickly aware of her prudishness compared to the attitude of these girls.

"You should try hooking up some other guys to see what it's like." Kelly offered casually.

Did she hear right? "UM, I can't...I have a boyfriend remember?" Michelle said, confused. Kelly and Sarah looked at each other with smiles.

"Why does that have to stop you?" Sarah asked with a wicked grin.

"What do you mean?"

Kelly jumped in again, "Steve doesn't own your body. If he loves you he should want you to feel as good as possible shouldn't he?"

"But...I don't wanna-"

"Look people's minds are changing about monogamy and girls being slutty and stuff." Kelly interrupted her. "...my boyfriend's fine with it."

"...huh?"

"Yeah, he's fine with me fucking other guys. He likes it actually."

What? This was an incredibly bizarre suggestion to Michelle. Her boyfriend WANTED her to cheat on him?

"Wow...I didn't know guys were into that."

"Well, he wasn't at first, but then I sorta went crazy one night on molly and let a bunch of guys fuck me," she said in an incredibly nonchalant manner, "He ended up finding out because SOMEONE was telling him about it the whole time!" She looked over at Sarah with a playfully annoyed look on her face, implicating her friend. "Luckily he was into it!"

Michelle was astonished, at what she was hearing and at what Kelly was suggesting. She'd never considered cheating on Steve before, even if she'd had some secret dirty thoughts about some of her hot guy friends. She glanced around at the crowd, noticing some of the guys there. What if she WERE allowed to...?

As she daydreamed she found herself moving slightly to the thumping, sexy beats coming from the DJ below. The tightness in her chest had grown a bit and, instinctively, she sighed. With a large exhale, warmth emanated out to her fingertips and she smiled. She stretched her arms and her body tingled.

She was so happy to be up here with her wonderful new friends. They'd been so great in helping her get over her fear of the cliff, and now they were helping her let loose. She caught Kelly's eye and Kelly smiled, and she smiled back.

The crowd had begun swaying more to the music. Ted, Kelly, and Sarah were all bouncing a bit to themselves as well. It looked like the dance party was getting underway. The conversation had dwindled a little and each of them had seemed a bit wrapped up in their own heads. She sighed again, another wave of bliss poured through her.

She had no idea a party like this could be so fun! She was surrounded by young, fit people just like her, dancing like no one was watching. She shook her butt to the music, realizing she was touching herself as she danced, her hands feeling so incredible on her warm body.

She looked around. Everyone looked so great, and seemed so nice! She looked around at the other partiers; every time she caught someone's eye they smiled widely back at her. Was EVERYBODY else rolling? She hoped so! This was great!

"Oh my god, check it out!" Sarah pointed down toward the water. Two tattooed girls were floating in rafts and had their bikini tops in hand, their naked, bare chests visible for everyone to see. Michelle's hand went over her mouth in surprise. Seeing nudity in broad daylight wasn't something she'd prepared herself for on this trip!

"That's so wild!" she laughed.

"Guess the rumors about this party are true." Sarah remarked casually to the group.

Michelle was confused, "What rumors?"

"Oh just that a lot of people tend to get naked and freaky here that's all." Kelly answered. Michelle was taken aback by this news. Steve hadn't mentioned that in the lead-up to this party. She didn't think it was something that was bad, just not what she expected.

"What do you think Kelly?" Sarah looked over to her friend.

"I guess we could help make the party a bit wilder!" Kelly said enthusiastically through her giant smile.

"Wait, what?" Michelle stammered. What were they thinking? Were they really talking about doing what she thought they were talking about doing? Her mouth dropped when both girls reached back and undid their bikini tops, giggling.

"Ready? 1, 2, 3!" With a scream they both pulled their bikini tops off and over their heads, Kelly's and Sarah's full chests coming into view.

"OHMYGOD!" Michelle screamed as she covered her mouth again; she absolutely couldn't believe what she was seeing. These two beautiful girls were showing their boobs to everyone! Kelly and Sarah high fived each other, laughing.

"So what, are you gonna join in or just stare at our boobs?" Sarah teased. They were making it seem like it was no big deal at all.

No way...it seemed insane! But, then, she stopped and considered things for a second. What WAS so bad about being topless? It was only her boobs after all, everyone had a pretty good idea of what they looked like in a bikini anyway. And she wouldn't be the only one either. The warm glow permeating her seemed to be shifting her mindset.

Reaching back, she slowly untied the string of her top. She didn't think her heart could beat any faster at that point; her chest was absolutely fluttering. Was she really going to do this?? With a deep breath, she thought about how she'd conquered the ledge. Today was about exploration! She didn't want to go home wondering "what if". She'd come this far, and didn't want to disappoint her friends, or worse, herself.

Her fingers held the underside of her top and an embarrassed smile creeped across her face. With a scream, she lifted her top over her head, feeling the beaming sun fall on her breasts. Kelly, Sarah, Ted, and some of the rest of the crowd roared, and she continued to let out a scream for herself as well.

Michelle couldn't believe it: her top was off and everyone at the party could see her tits. She'd only let a handful of guys including Steve see her breasts before this, and yet now, here she was, on a rock with friends she'd just made, topless in front of a crowd of people. It was so strange; she felt incredibly free, almost like it didn't really matter at all that her top was off. Breasts aren't a big deal anyway right? And there WERE other girls that were topless already as well.

It was a bit surreal for her to see her own naked chest around all these people. She hoped she looked hot like the other girls did. But did that even matter though? She felt sexy, wasn't that what was important?

***

Wading in the river, Steve was having his own time seeing these beautiful girls', and Michelle's, bare chests on display for all of these strangers. He thought he should be uncomfortable that his girlfriend joined in, but found instead he was happy she was finally letting loose, and happy for her she was feeling so comfortable with her body. He did note a faint bit of anxiety about the fact that now a whole party of people could see her tits...but he did his best to brush it off. There were several other girls who were also topless, and he felt like everyone was having too much fun for any hangups to kill the vibe.

She was smiling, dancing around with her new friends, and shaking her ass to the pulsing beats. He loved seeing her having so much fun. So what if they could see her tits? She still had her bikini bottoms on at least...Steve would still be the only one to see her totally naked.

And he wasreally enjoying getting to see these other girls' tits as well. He sighed with glee; the party was getting just as fun and wild as he'd imagined.

***

Michelle's ass shook back and forth, and she found herself smiling widely at the fantastic new group of friends now surrounding her. What an awesome day this ended up being! Kelly took her hands and twirled her and Michelle shrieked with laughter, finding her footing and twirling her friend back. They danced playfully with fingers interlocked, bursting into fits of laughter over and over. The shining sun felt so incredible on her bare chest, she relished its warm glow covering her.

Behind Kelly, Michelle noticed Ted dancing to himself. He had been so nice to have helped her make so many friends. She let go of Kelly's fingers and danced her way to him. Then, she grabbed his hand, enjoying the connection of his touch.

They danced hand in hand for a few moments before he moved closer to her. She felt him slightly grab her waist with one hand, bringing her body into his. She sighed deeply as she felt him bump his fit, bare stomach against her.

She couldn't stop her thoughts about how handsome he was. Steve wasn't completely unattractive or anything, but Ted clearly worked out: his toned arms, chest, and stomach becoming more and more delightful to her.

Shaking his hips in time with her, he looked up at his smiling face. He really was pretty cute. She pushed her hips up against his a bit more, her hand finding his bare chest.

She turned around so he could dance against her from behind...nothing wrong with teasing him just a little bit was there? She leaned back into him and felt his chest against her back, sighing deeply at the feeling of him against her naked back.

After a few songs of this she felt sweat begin building up where his body pressed against hers.

"It's so hot!" she exclaimed.

"Wanna go in the water?" he asked gesturing to the cliff. She nodded with a smile. She took his hand and led him to the cliff.

Michelle began mentally preparing herself to jump in again when suddenly Ted shouted, "1, 2, 3, jump!!". With a shriek she leaped in time with him, her stomach flipping into her throat as the sensation of falling overtook her. She hit the water feet first and the cool river enveloped her once again. Swimming to the surface, she barely got in a breath before she began laughing.

"You jerk!" she screamed at Ted who was cackling to himself. She splashed him in the face before swimming away.

Swimming to Steve, she hugged him on arrival.

***

His girlfriend's perky, bare tits pressing against him felt wonderful. He was so lucky to get to be with such a cutie!

"Is it alright if I keep dancing with Ted babe? I'm having SOO much fun!!" Michelle pleaded suddenly. Steve considered her question. She was just having fun, and, well, if she was moving her body against a studly guy, that wasn't the worst thing. He had been leering a bit at those other girls after all. He nodded and she squealed, kissing his cheek and dropping her top in his hands, before turning to leave.

***

Ted had found a spot in the water by a group that was dancing to the music. Michelle waded over to him and grabbed his hands again. She moved her ass to the beat under the water, smiling up at this handsome stranger. She saw him sneaking peaks down at her breasts and she couldn't help but feel excited; this really hot guy was checking her out! She had a naughty idea then.

"This isn't even fair! You can see my boobs and you're still totally covered!" she complained playfully.

"Are you saying I should...even things up, nudity-wise?" Ted asked cutely. Michelle's heart leaped.

Trying to keep her excitement from being too obvious, she shrugged, "If you want to I guess..." Ted dipped down into the water, and fidgeted a bit before raising his hand, holding his shorts in them for her to see with a smile. She screamed-laughed at the sight, in disbelief this was actually happening.

She felt so naughty knowing he was totally naked right in front of her! Turning back around, she invited him to dance up on her again. Immediately, he got the hint, moving up close behind her and placing his hand on her hip to her delight. She wanted him to be close to her, she wanted to be touched. He obliged, his bare chest and stomach moving up against her naked back and re-establishing their prior connection.

He was being so respectful so far, letting her set boundaries for where this would go; she appreciated him all the more for it. She knew they had to keep some space below the water because, well, he was naked down there and she only had her slim bikini between them. That didn't mean his hand couldn't explore a bit though, right? She took his hand from her hip and moved it to her stomach, sighing at his touch on her skin. Letting him feel the sensitive skin of her tummy was wonderful, although she knew she wanted more.

She figured that, since he'd already seen her boobs, would it be the worst if he touched them? Maybe as long as people couldn't see it would be ok wouldn't it? Leaning back into him, she lowered herself down into the water and he followed her instinctively, dropping his hips so just their heads bobbed over the surface. She moved his hands higher, slowly but surely. Biting her lip, she moved his fingers to the bottom of her tits, feeling his chest heaving more as she did so. Moving along lower part of her soft orbs, his hands covered her underboob and were almost to her nipples. With a sigh, she moved his hands over them, feeling the electric sensation as his fingers, then palms rested completely on her tits. She made him grope her, loving the squeezing sensation on her breasts.

Moving his hands down her body again, and returning to standing up tall with him, she traced her tummy once again, producing a shudder from her as she returned his hands to her hips. However, she didn't stop them there. She knew her ass was a quality feature of her body, and that it might be others' favorite too. She moved his hands from her hips around the back. Nobody could see right? Would it hurt if she let him have a nice feel back there too? She moved his hands along her bikini line to her fit, plump asscheeks. There's no way he'd mind having a feel of her toned butt, she figured. Closing her hands on his, she made him grab her ass just where her bikini ended and exposed ass began. She wanted him to get a decent idea of what it felt like.

***

Steve was still smiling as he watched his girlfriend dance with her new friend. He was just so happy she was enjoying herself. It wasn't so bad that she was dancing topless right up against this guy right? She was just having fun. He might have been uncomfortable with this otherwise but he felt so good he guessed didn't reallywant to find anything wrong with it. He trusted her to take care of herself and be responsible. Damn he felt good. Yeah, he trusted her.

***

Where to now? Well, his chest and stomach wasn't all she wanted to feel...as she shook her hips, she slowly moved her ass back into him. There, a slight tap of flesh on her asscheek sent a rush of excitement through her. Her wonderful, cute new friend's cock had brushed her skin and she giggled to herself. Was he hard? She couldn't quite tell - she'd have to feel more. She moved her ass harder into his crotch and she got her answer - his chubby pole angled sideways across her asscheek. She shrieked with laughter at the feeling of his half-mast member rubbing against her butt as they danced back and forth.

What if...what if she just got totally naked? Wouldn't that be wild? She kinda wanted to see what it felt like to be in the water completely nude. She'd never skinny dipped before; she never dreamed that she would, really, but this seemed like a perfect time to try it out. There were already other people that had gotten naked, and her waist would be below the water anyway.

Looking back at Ted with devilish smile, she grabbed the waist strings of her bikini bottoms with her thumbs. With another rush of adrenaline, she pulled them down. Her butt and crotch suddenly feeling the cool water drifting over them, she relished the new sense of freedom in her body.

What a rush to think she was naked out in the open like this! Surrounded by other people, most who were still clothed, she thought about how close she was to being completely exposed to this group of strangers. The thought excited her even more than she already was.

Clutching her bottoms in her hand, she shook her ass as she had before, loving the total feeling of freedom in the water she was experiencing now. But, well, she'd have nothing in between her butt and Ted's penis any longer. But was that so bad anyway? She'd already felt his thing against her asscheek in her bikini...this was pretty much the same thing wasn't it?

Convinced it wouldn't really matter any longer, she moved back into Ted. She felt her ass meet the soft skin of his hard member once again and she giggled to herself. Moving her ass back and forth to the beat as she had before, she explored his member with the bare skin of her ass. It felt so naughty knowing what they were doing underwater, unbeknownst to the rest of the crowd around them.

"So my friends and I have a really big raft a little ways down the river. Do you wanna come hang out on it?" his voice softly suggested to her.

"Sure..." She replied, finding her voice.

***

Steve saw them nodding to each other and then start swimming down the river. Where were they off to? He looked past them and saw the raft. Maybe Ted had invited her to hang out there with his friends? Maybe the party was going to get even wilder down there! He began to swim after them excitedly. He saw where they were headed: it was a giant inflatable raft with seats and a platform in the middle multiple people could stand on.

***

As they approached the raft Michelle saw that Sarah and Kelly were already there, still topless and dancing with huge smiles on their faces, water bottles in hand. She reached the raft and looked at her bottoms she'd been clutching. She really wanted to keep them off, but she couldn't be the first one totally naked! She wasn't sure if this was that kinda party...yet anyway. Sarah saw Michelle and screamed in excitement.

"Michelle! You made it!!" Sarah shrieked, "Get up on the raft!"

"Um...one sec, I gotta put my bottoms on..." Michelle said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Oh my god you're TOTALLY NAKED right now?" Sarah hollered loudly enough for all to hear.

"Just under the water!" Michelle defended herself, still laughing with embarrassment as she stepped back into her bottoms in the waist-deep water. Ted got up next to her, shorts firmly on. She felt a bit of disappointment that their naughty tryst had ended, although she was relieved that Ted hadn't let on to the others he was naked with her.

Bottoms on, Michelle scrambled up onto the raft. Getting her footing on the inflatable surface. Sarah, Michelle and Kelly were the only girls among several guys. "This is our friend Brent!" The guy Kelly had been talking to turned and smiled with a wave. He was incredibly fit, just like all the guys in their friend group seemed to be.