Michelle's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarge grabbed her dainty wrists and yanked her back to her feet. He pinned her arms at her sides and voiced instructions to his son in his native tongue. "Kato... take off dress. Strip her son. Take all clothes off so we can see... naked body," he whispered. "She's a fighter tonight, son... but she fuck. She good ass son... and she have orgasm with your big cock inside belly."

Her jaw hurt like mad and her head was very dizzy. She was aware that Kato was now behind her and his hands were a blur, as he followed his father's directions. She was completely naked within moments and then Sarge let go of her arms.

Standing between two tall African's, Michelle was naked and shivering. Her eyes were filled with tears and she could only vaguely make out Sarge who was right in front of her. Remembering her vow, her arms moved but instantly stopped.

Sarge dared her to do something and he stared straight into her teary eyes. He noticed her shoulders slump and it was over. "Go ahead... it will be much sweeter if you fight. You will cream... Kato fuck you until you cream all over his cock," he whispered without blinking. "You either cum for my son... have orgasm... or I feed your white cunt to every black guard in my army."

His eyes remained locked on her and Michelle felt overwhelmed. Her arms remained poised, but motionless at her sides when the boy reached around her torso to put his big hands on her boobs. She allowed Kato to squeeze and molest her breasts and then caress both nipples in a most degrading fashion, as he held her tits pointed at his father.

With a sudden viciousness, Sarge's next act captured the last thread of courage left in Michelle. His hand went behind her head and he wound his fingers into her hair. He yanked her head backwards and he moved forward to look down on her upturned face. Michelle stared up into the darkest, deadliest eyes, as he spoke in a cruel snarl. "You sex slave... understand? Do as I say. You cream for Kato... or I give white ass to all my guards," he said. She shuddered with fear as he continued, "Guards will hurt whore. No good after they finish. No good to Sarge. No good to husband."

Michelle merely whimpered. "Noooo... gawd noooo."

Sarge's eyes never left hers. "You good whore for Sarge. You good whore for Buru. Now be good whore for Kato, or else!"

Michelle tried to look away, but he twisted her head cruelly to keep her facing him. Then he laughed in her face. "Zelda tell me how you cream this morning... cum all over Kato's cock when he put in belly. Did you like?" No answer was forth coming so he jerked her head back and forth and demanded she answer his demeaning question. When she didn't say anything, he pressed again for a response. "Did you orgasm for my Kato? Did you like it?"

Michelle let out a few dire moans realizing he was not going to be satisfied until her humiliation was complete. "Gawd... they held me. They held me down and let him do it. Oh gawd... his thingie was inside me... so deep," she whispered in the quietest voice. "I... I couldn't stop him. The girls... they held my arms and let him do it to me."

Sarge continued to stare into her eyes. He gave her head another swift jerk, demanding more. "Oh gawd... it happened. Yes, I... I... gawd, I let him do it to me. Gawd, I couldn't stop... and they kept holding me like a slave." She stared into the dark eyes seeing that he demanded even more. "Yes... oh gawd, yes! I had an orgasm with him... I couldn't stop and creamed all over his black cock."

Michelle saw the smile of approval on Sarge's face and knew her testament made him happy. She felt a strange emotional relief wash slowly over her body from the tip of her toes to the top of her scalp. All of a sudden Sarge's big hand slapped her bare pelvis and she let out a whimper. He held her in a precarious position with her back severely arched and her hips pushing outward at his hand. Michelle would never understand why she welcomed his degrading assault, but she reasoned that she didn't have a choice.

Sarge's face turned serious and he turned her head to the side. "You see? Kato ready! Ready to shove his hard cock into belly. He horny... look... look! See his big cock?"

Michelle faced Sarge's son and she instantly noticed Kato was completely undressed. He sat brazenly on the large bed while openly fisting his cock. His vulgar display sent a shiver of panic through Michelle, as Sarge held her face pointed in Kato's direction. The boy left no doubt that he was fully aroused and ready. His long, pointed cock stood out from his slender hips and Michelle noticed how the leaking tip was barely visible through the uncut foreskin.

Sarge slowly started moving Michelle towards the bed ensuring she faced his son during the trip across the room. "Son! Now you learn to satisfy a real woman. You learn cunnilingus... see what it does to a woman," Sarge said. Then Sarge let go of Michelle and pushed her onto the bed, as Kato stood up.

Kato had never kissed a pussy or tasted one. His stomach churned with great anticipation, as he watched his father control the gorgeous white woman. Sarge quickly jumped on the bed and moved like a cat. Before Michelle regained her senses, he grabbed her from behind and pinned her arms behind her back. Then he rotated their bodies until he sat on the bed with her half-sitting and half lying on her back. Sarge pulled her back into the front of his body, which flaunted her nakedness in a most open fashion.

All she could do was try to keep her legs together in an attempt to hide herself from the boy. Kato stood next to the bed staring at Michelle's succulent charms and he noticed how her breasts jiggled invitingly whenever his father moved around. His eyes took in all of her beauty and finally rested on her bare midsection.

Michelle fully expected to be ravaged by Sarge and his son, but she never anticipated this. The powerful man pinned her down yet she still vowed to fight. 'Go ahead you bastard. Take me... you're too strong for me. Let your son do it... but I'll never give-in,' she thought. 'I won't give you the satisfaction of cumming with your bastard son.'

Sarge felt the heightened level of emotions that suddenly filled the room. "See... he is ready, whore. Kato is ready for you," he said putting his lips next to the side of Michelle's burning face. "Open legs... open so Kato can see."

She remained defiant and didn't move a muscle when the boy got on the bed. Kato crawled over to her feet and he looked questioningly at his dad. "Son, when she spread legs... get between them and eat'er out," Sarge said. "Get between her legs and do what I told you this afternoon. You see... she hot and horny."

Michelle was more determined than ever. Suddenly Sarge moved in a flash. He moved away from her back and slammed her flat to the mattress. She closed her eyes and bit her lip trying her utmost to stay strong when Sarge displayed his powerful control. He pinned her shoulders on the bed and easily held both wrists above her head with one hand.

Her eyes fluttered and opened slowly. All of a sudden his rugged face was all she could see and she could feel his hot breath wash over her flushed face. She lost sight of the boy, but there was no need to see. Kato had his strong hands on her milky thighs and he held them spread, as wide as possible. Her precious pussy lay unprotected and Kato stared at the illustrious jewel.

Suddenly her resolve was questioned. Sarge was far too strong and it was little trouble for him to pin her on the bed. Kato was certainly a lot stronger than she was and the boy had no difficulty spreading her shapely legs. Then Sarge shifted his body around so that he could lie beside her, but still hold her arms high. With his free hand, he grabbed the hair on the top of her head and tilted her head up. "You cum... Yes?" he whispered. "You do it for Kato... or I will call Emu... and other four guards to visit white beauty."

She tried to twist and pulled hard on her arms. Nothing helped. "I have many guards at house right now. You do what Sarge wants... or else I let them all have you," he whispered.

Michelle's eyes grew wider as the boy's face drew closer. All of a sudden the boy's tongue lashed out and raked her entire slit. Then he started running his tongue up and down through the vast wetness nonstop just like he had been instructed by his father. Sarge leaned down enough so he could put his lips beside Michelle's ear. "You like? You like when Kato eat pussy?" he whispered. "You show Sarge how much you like... you first woman Kato taste."

Many disgusting and sordid things flashed through her head. Suddenly Kato hit a nerve. His tongue forced her puffy labia apart and he found a woman's secret. The tiny wings lay fully exposed just above her honey-hole and Kato licked them slowly at first. He took his time running his rough tongue across the clitoris, relishing the tactile sensations on his pink tongue, and watching her hips flinch each time he raked the rosy bud. Then he sucked the clit into his mouth and knew something special was happening.

His hands were on either side of Michelle's hips and he felt her body do several contortions. Then he used his tongue to slap the bud around inside his mouth while keeping the clit pinned with his teeth. Suddenly he remembered his father's advice. He put his finger at the soaked opening just below his chin and felt her body tense like a violin string. Then he pushed the tip into the wetness and in an instant it was all the way inside her hot cavity.

Sarge relished the determined look on Michelle's pretty face. He wanted her to struggle hard to retain as much dignity as possible, which would make the triumph that much sweeter. The warrior inside him wanted to win and his confidence built when her face grew more concerned. "Try hold it... hold back. Let boy have fun... you don't have orgasm yet," Sarge whispered knowing her dilemma was insurmountable. "Kato not eat woman before. You hold orgasm... so boy can learn."

Kato sucked her inflamed clit like it was a sweet candy. He curled his finger slightly and felt a spot that had small, delicate ribs. When he caressed the sensitive G-spot, her hips started to rotate in a vain attempt to get away. The determined look on her face turned desperate, as Michelle tried her utmost to stave off the inevitable. That was when Kato followed the last of his father's advice. He put a fingertip of his other hand on Michelle's puckered asshole and she screamed.

Her hips were out of control, but Kato had no idea she was on the brink of a violent collapse. His father was well aware her orgasm was on the horizon and there was no possibility of Michelle regaining control. "You Blackman whore. Kato going to eat your pussy... then he put his black cock in white pussy," Sarge whispered running his wet tongue all over the side of her face.

Michelle was hysterical. Her entire body was an inferno and her temperature was so high that it scorched her brain. She kept repeating, over and over, to be strong and not give in to the bastard. Suddenly all the sounds in the room were loud and ringing in her ears. The roar of Kato's sucking mouth, as he sloshed her gem around with his tongue, echoed through her head. She could plainly hear his finger making lurid noises, as it pumped in and out of her soaked honey-hole.

The final blow was Sarge's triumphant voice. "Look at her ass... she's cumming all over your tongue, son. That's it boy... fuck'er with your fingers," he said for Michelle's benefit and not caring his son couldn't understand Michelle's language. "Drink son... drink her love juices."

Suddenly she was too distraught to fight anymore. Michelle let her juices flow freely and welcomed the fact the boy was drinking her river of cum. Her inner core suffered from intense convulsions and her orgasm rocked her torso all over the bed. Kato's finger raked her delicate G-spot and her hips thrashed each time he caressed the area. His other finger was fully embedded in her ass and he pumped it slowly in and out keeping perfect rhythm with her thrashing hips.

Michelle wondered what on earth was wrong with her. A happily married woman should not be craving much less yearning for a teenage boy. The intense ecstasy flooded her head and suddenly her confused mind was peaceful and ready to accept the consequences. She was in a strange country without anyone around to help her and she was up against a very, unscrupulous man. Somehow, the fact Sarge was black and an African, only made it more alluring to her lust-drugged brain.

The boy hung onto her body tightly and sensed when her orgasm rolled over the summit. Kato felt his pecker swell, as his tongue rolled the tiny clitoris around nonstop. The powerful thighs threatened to squash his head and it took every ounce of strength to keep Michelle's legs spread so he could finish his first cunnilingus affair.

***

Her emotions remained on a high plateau and Michelle fully realized she had surrendered her spirit. She was all alone and completely overwhelmed by everything that had happened since arriving in the African country. Her heart was still pumping madly from the potent climax when Sarge indicated his raging desire. He rubbed his hardon against her leg that was spread in his direction and wanted her to know he had changed his mind.

Sarge fully intended on letting his son ravage her desirable body, but his plans changed after watching the erotic, cunnilingus production. "That was fantastic. Son... you witness best animal in the jungle. An American lioness!" Sarge spoke to Kato while keeping his throbbing meat pressed against Michelle's leg. "I change mind. Watch... I screw now. Then we get white woman to do something very fantastic to you."

Sarge's voice was breaking slightly, as he was both excited and anxious. "Son! We will get her to suck cock," he whispered. "She show you how they do sex in their country... and you see what happen when she suck your cock."

Michelle could hear the man talking to his son, but she had no idea what he said. She tried hard to bring her breathing under control again and strangely her heart rate did not decrease very fast. Suddenly Sarge's dark face was above her torso. Luckily she expected him to kiss her chest and immediately caress her boobs, so she didn't jump when it happened. Somehow her breasts were being pushed upward, as if she was demanding the man put a nipple in his hungry mouth. When he did, Michelle moaned and put her own hand around the boob, squeezing it so more could be devoured by Sarge's ravishing mouth.

His sharp teeth didn't hurt and even though they left marks on her tender breast, she welcomed his savage act. Then his hand was on her belly and Michelle felt ashamed when she rolled her hips around showing him she was more than ready. His hand slithered across her shaved pelvis and loud groans of agony escaped her throat.

Michelle was normally a reserved and controlled woman, but somehow this African man tortured her until she no longer struggled against him. He teased and taunted her until she willingly showed him unabated desire. Suddenly his demanding finger slipped into her soaked pussy slit and she cried. There was no pain, only lust for the animal.

It would take forever to forget what she did next. She felt his ramrod lying on her thigh and it surely left a welt. "Fuck me... you bastard. Put your cock inside... fuck me," she moaned. Michelle was ashamed for the way she acted; yet she was not willing to stop. Her arms went around Sarge and she dug her fingers into his burly back. When her nails dug into his flesh, he turned into a raging tiger.

Sarge felt the head of his massive cock touch her wet opening and he rammed his hips down with all of his brute strength. His powerful lunge knocked all the air out of Michelle's lungs and she was unable to breath for many moments.

Finally she gasped for much needed air and her breathing resumed in an erratic fashion.

She had to be crazy, but then Michelle reasoned that lust made a woman do strange things. "Fuck me... with your big... black cock. Fill my belly with your cum... put your cock in my belly," she pleaded. Michelle knew she was acting like a whore... an untamed slut, but she felt an overwhelming urge to continue. She had never talked so dirty and it seemed that her emotions soared higher with every filthy word.

The memory of how the security officer gained ultimate control over her flashed into her head. Suddenly, for the second time, Sarge demonstrated that he was Michelle's supreme master and the one who controlled her most intimate desires. "Gawd... your cock is so deep. Oh yes... yes... do it like that. Fuck me hard... you black bastard!" Her mind was controlled by the devil and she said whatever the evil fiend wanted her to say. "Oh my gawd... I can't hold it. I have to cum... gawd, I can't hold back," she moaned. "Fill my belly with cum... empty your balls in me and give me a black baby."

Sarge wanted it to last forever. He had blackmailed numerous white women, but never one so illustrious. "Not yet. Hold on, baby... not yet. I want to feel your tight pussy for a long time... make it last," he whispered in her ear. Even though she dearly wanted to obey his request, her internal switch had already been set on 'Orgasm'. The spasms started short and ragged, but quickly grew in magnitude until her entire body went into convulsions. She thrust her hips up at the man feeling her secret juices coat his thick cock.

Thus a commentary ensued between two aroused Africans and one refined American woman. Sarge was first. "I fuck! Cock feel good in cunt," he hissed, as he ravaged her precious womanhood.

"Gawd, oh gawd, I'm still cumming."

"You suck cock... Kato's cock. Suck his cock next."

"Yes, dear gawd, yes... I'll suck his cock... wonderful cock."

"I fill cunt... put babies inside belly. You have my baby."

"Dear gawd... I'm cumming. It's soooo good... cumming so good."

"I ready... fuck white cunt. Fuck white slave with big cock."

"I feel it... your cock deep inside me. Oh gawd... you're cumming."

"We fuck all night... you suck Kato... then fuck."

"Yes... yes! I'll suck Kato. Suck his cock... then he can put it inside me... fuck me with his big, black cock."

Tremors shot through her body and Michelle unbelievably spewed the filthy tirade. She was shocked by her demise and prayed for forgiveness. "I can feel his cock on my face... so hot. I want him inside... inside my lovebox. I want him to fill my lovebox with his cum... just like you. Oh gawd... please... do it. Do it now!"

Sarge felt the desperate woman clinging to his masculine frame. Her nails raked his back and his stamina finally disappeared. His rhythmic pumping suddenly turned into short, powerful jerks of a madman. Each inward thrust felt fantastic, as the head of his cock sliced through her cervix and entered the deepest part of her womb. When the vast stream of cum jettisoned from the end of his raging cock, Sarge tried to hold his cock fully embedded in her heat chamber.

***

The night was a lot longer than the morning. When her eyes opened, Michelle's head was still very fuzzy from lack of sleep. Every muscle in her exhausted body seemed to ache and every square inch of her body felt sticky. Michelle was alone in a big bed and she welcomed the solitude, as her mind began a frightening recall. She planned going over each drastic event even though the sordid details filled her with guilt.

Her recollection started with the gala celebration and commenced with her going with Sarge to meet all of his guests. She remembered being greeted warmly by many people and how everyone complimented her on her beautiful attire and appearance.

The meal was definitely different and there were many unusual and African foods. Following the meal, Sarge's boss serenaded her around the dance floor, but Michelle never suspected what was actually in store for her. The man eventually escorted her from the celebration and took her to a room specifically setup for his planned escapade. She shuttered remembering how Buru exploited her vulnerable position.