Michelle's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Suddenly the girl was overcome with bemoaning anguish. Thema also fell to her knees and kissed the woman directly on the lips. It was instantaneous. Both hearts beat so fact that each woman felt fully flushed and heated. Michelle's head no longer pounded. Now it throbbed with a familiar desire.

Thema's hands were all over Michelle, caressing her back, her shoulders and her ass. Michelle's hands felt Thema's clothing and she could feel the girl's firm body getting hotter and hotter. They clung to each other in the most desperate show of passion.

Suddenly Thema broke the kiss and started whispering into Michelle's ear. "Today you will become one of us. My father will accept you into our tribe," the girl whispered. Michelle couldn't understand the African language, but she assumed they were words of love and tender emotion. "They will put sacred tattoos on me... and also on you. Zuberi has vowed that you will receive the sacred symbol... Tribal Butterfly."

Then Thema slowly bent forward and kissed Michelle again. Too stunned to resist, Michelle let the girl's demanding tongue squeeze between her lips and the kiss lasting several moments erupted. At first Michelle didn't move or try to display any outward emotion but that quickly changed. The girl's tongue seemed to hit some kind of trigger and it started a chain reaction that took over the woman's senses.

Michelle pushed her chest towards Thema and the girl complied by unwrapping the loose cloth. With her breasts exposed, it did not take long before Thema had her nipples so erect that they throbbed with expectation. Michelle let out a little whimper when the girl's head dropped and she realized what was going to happen. Alone in a remote village, she felt helpless and all her fight was gone.

Michelle's head rolled back and she closed her eyes. She imagined the young, African goddess doing things to her that would make her a slave to lust. What evolved was exactly like her dramatic visualization. Thema did everything. She disrobed the eager woman and also stripped her own useless clothing. Then holding Michelle so tight in her arms that it squeezed the breath out of her, the two women fell onto a freshly made bed.

All Michelle could think of was wild, untamed passion and she let her emotions run the entire gamut of animal lust. The young queen displayed supreme power and control, as she took Michelle up the highest mountain, and left her hanging in erotic bliss. When the girl slapped the most sensitive clitoris with her tongue, Michelle let her inner juices flow. Her clit seemed even more sensitive after being used as a tribal sex-toy and she willingly succumbed to Thema's demanding tongue lashing.

Thema tasted the sweet nectar and furiously drank the river of cum. Her treasured white slave had reached the peak of ecstasy, and then it was the Queen's role to reap the joys of submissive love.

When the experienced but timorous woman rolled on top of her lithe body, Thema welcomed the tender embrace. She closed her eyes and willingly let her slave anoint her with the utmost show of passion. Michelle's tongue ensured both breasts were caressed with the greatest enthusiasm and then both nipples were fully hardened to a pebble-like state.

Michelle's head was still spinning. It had been days since she was dropped off in the African wasteland and consuming so much strange substances had left her easily controlled by the devious tribe. But that didn't stop her from showing Thema all of her motherly love. Michelle's expertise was phenomenal and Thema's orgasm quickly surfaced sending the African Queen into paradise.

***

The rest of the morning and early afternoon were a complete blur. Only one other person in the tribe knew what was happening in the small, intimate dwelling. Nia stood in the common room out of sight of her sister, but she was well aware of what was going on inside the curtained, bedroom enclosure. She was jealous yet she deemed her time would come. It was growing late in the afternoon with Baako and the rest of the men not expected back for another hour or two. Then more festivities would begin and the thought of it sent a shiver of excitement through Nia.

When all the ceremonies were over, Nia knew that Thema would go with her husband. Also the freshly christened Michelle would be forced to go with her father, but that would only be for a short time. Nia knew that Zuberi would perform the revered ritual of trying to impregnate the newest woman of the tribe. When he was finished, Zuberi would leave Michelle in the communal abode for other tribal warriors to share Sarge's wonderful gift of Michelle's sexuality.

Nia vowed to be at the door when her father left Michelle. She knew Zuberi would be suspicious yet Nia was determined to intervene and save Michelle from being ravaged by many of the tribal elders. Nia was the youngest of the family and she had the ability to wrap her father around her little finger. She planned using a tear or two when she pleaded with Zuberi by begging him to treat Michelle differently from any of the other special guests from Sarge.

Nia reasoned that her father having intercourse with Michelle was far better than the whole village sexually abusing her goddess. She would beg Zuberi to save the white woman for himself, and hopefully Michelle would become impregnated so Nia could have a baby sibling. There would be nothing her sister could do and no one else in the village could do anything to stop Nia from controlling the white prisoner.

All of a sudden Nia heard rustling and moving around from behind the curtain so she called out. "Thema! Thema are you here?"

Thema heard her sister and welcomed the chance to speak to her. She thought fast and reasoned that Nia's ability to speak some English could come in handy. Looking at the sleepy Michelle, Thema realized that the woman made her feel different. No other woman had made her feel this way and for some strange reason, she yearned to have the white woman in her arms. Thema felt it was imperative that Michelle understood the importance and significance of the upcoming rituals. Her sister could explain things.

It was a sign of total disgrace if anyone showed the amount of pain they suffered when their body was tattooed. Thema wanted everyone in the village to accept and welcome Michelle into the tribe. She quickly dressed in her customary grab and rushed out to meet her sister. "Nia... I am so glad to see you. Please sit... sit. I have a big favor to ask you," she said. Both girls sat and Thema continued. "I want you to speak to her... tell her about what will happen."

The girls held hands in sisterly fashion, as Thema asked the favor. "You speak American... explain that she will get tattoo," she said. "Make sure she knows not to show any pain... even when it hurts bad."

Nia was no fool and she already knew that the white woman would be totally disgraced if she wasn't strong and resilient. The sisters went into the smaller enclosure just as Michelle finished dressing in her loaned African attire. Nia smiled at Thema and then walked right up to Michelle.

Michelle listened intently to the girl when she explained the events that would unfold later that evening. Nia told her about the tattoo and also that the method was different than it was in America. Then she told Michelle the most important points and stressed the importance of not showing pain. "You drink like before. Thema too, she drink. Drink much... then you no feel all the pain," Nia told her.

Michelle couldn't fathom what was going to happen and she had no idea how different the African scarification was even after Nia's explanation. It sounded ridiculous to Michelle when Nia told her that the tribal women considered the tattoos a definitive sign of immense beauty.

Thema and Nia thought it was the ultimate, tribal honor to have their bodies marked in such a way. Times changed over the years and now in more civilized times, women didn't walk around bare-chested like they did in the past. The tattoo on a woman's bare breast was traditionally a symbol of great esteem and beauty. Only princesses, queens and women of superior rank in the tribe had this done, so Thema knew it was mandatory for her.

The tattoos were proof of courage and bravery for the male warriors and the rite of passage. The three males who had just passed all the bravery tests and warrior skills were to be tattooed once the hottest sun went down. After they were marked, the ceremony for the privileged women would take place. Thema would have the Tribal Rose tattoo put on her chest and the royal symbol put on her neck. Michelle would get a butterfly tattooed on her chest. The butterfly represented beauty and grace and it was Zuberi's choice of symbols for a woman's sensuality and femininity.

The scene would be sinister yet more erotic and stupendous than any Westerner could imagine. Maybe it was the serene firelight, or the beatings on the tribal drums, or the dancing warriors, but the ceremonies inevitably got everyone in attendance thoroughly aroused.

Thema and Nia were overly excited and both girls chattered away like crazy. Michelle could tell by the way the girls acted that the tattooing was something extraordinary. She cringed at the thought that her body would be changed... forever. Near panic began to sweep over her, but Michelle could see no immediate solution to her plight. She was stranded in a remote village miles away from civilization and her situation seemed hopeless.

***

Michelle started to sweat. The midday heat seemed even hotter than normal and she threw off the one blanket that covered her body. Her head pounded with the, 'Mother of all hangovers,' and she feared moving. Michelle was too afraid to move another muscle when she felt a strange aching sensation on the left side of her chest.

Frantically her mind went back to her last recollection. Nia was pushing a full cup of tranquilizing juice at her. "You best drink. We drink... you, Thema and me. You drink much... then not feel pain," Nia whispered pushing the cup of knockout drink to Michelle. "They come for us... take us to sacred statue. Then mark Thema and you... just like ancestors did for hundreds of years. Zuberi wants white goddess for magical woman. Then you have baby... his baby."

Michelle vaguely remembered listening to Nia, hearing but not hearing what was said, as she grew more and more desperate. "You will look so pretty... beautiful with Tribal Butterfly on chest," Nia said. "They put rose on Thema... also she get royal symbol on neck. I hope pain no too great... and you not feel too much."

Then everything went blank. Too much strange African syrup and when a person was not used to it, their mind was overtaken by the powerful sedatives. Michelle tried to think. The room she was in at the moment didn't look familiar, and then she somehow remembered being taken to Nia's home after the ceremonies. Suddenly Michelle realized that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing and the hot air was heating her body.

Her head filled with frantic observations and dilemmas. It was the day after and all of a sudden Michelle feared that she had been scared for life. Her head hurt like crazy and it was still too early to sit up or open her eyes all the way. Slowly and very tentatively, she moved her hand to her chest. A whimper escaped when her fingers traced across what felt like fresh, raised welts.

Michelle's eyes fluttered and her head tilted downward. Then she cried and the tears ran out the corner of her eyes unabated for many moments. She stared at the newly carved tattoo, which was partially on her left boob, but mostly on the upper portion of her chest. The tattoo vaguely looked like a butterfly. It was hard to tell because it was done in only black and her flesh looked red, sore and swollen.

Her fingers traced over the scarification and she let out a constant whimper the whole time. Suddenly the sound of a voice startled her back to reality. "You very beautiful... tattoo add beauty. I stay with you... help clean," Nia said in the softest, most caring voice. Then she sat on the edge of the bed with plenty of sterilizing materials in her hands.

Michelle was afraid to offend the girl. Besides, she reasoned, the girl appeared to know what she was doing and sanitizing the tattoo was a smart plan. Michelle didn't move out of the way when Nia got onto the bed. She watched the girl's hands move with the dexterity of a nurse and quickly cleanse the sore looking area.

Michelle's entire focus was on her chest and she was taken by surprise when the girl bent forward. Nia's lips suddenly came together with her own and a kiss ensued. Michelle felt the girl's tongue press into her tightly clinched lips and then deftly pushed hard until entering her mouth. Nia was unbelievably strong and she had little trouble holding Michelle on her back while she fondled her nakedness. The girl was very careful not to get too close to the tattoo, but she did capture both nipples.

Michelle reasoned that her mind was still dulled by the powerful sedative and that was the reason she let the girl touch her. Nia's fingers were so skilled that it took her mere seconds to bring Michelle's internal temperature to desert levels. Michelle dearly wanted to put up a struggle, but too many distressing things stopped her.

All of a sudden Nia patted the insides of Michelle's thighs, indicating she wanted them apart, and if by magic the woman spread her legs. It was an unspoken word between two willing partners that Michelle obeyed by holding her legs splayed. Suddenly Nia's sharp teeth started nibbling every sexual nerve. First the girl nibbled her ear until Michelle let out moans of pleasure. Then Nia nibbled on the side of her neck and down to her shoulder still ensuring not to get close to the soreness.

Michelle continued to moan letting Nia know she was falling under the girl's control. Suddenly the razor-sharp teeth found a nipple and the moans turned into groans of sweet agony. As long as she didn't move her upper torso, Michelle didn't feel the soreness.

She lay motionless or as still as she could when the devious girl pressed in for the kill. Nia nibbled and left a wet trail on every possible part of Michelle's stomach and lower tummy. Then the girl slithered lower until her face was between the splayed legs and she put her teeth around one side of Michelle's puffy labia. The girl held the pussy lip with her teeth, and then let it slip out of her teeth. After doing it a few times, Nia put her fingers on the labia and spread them wide.

Nia stared at the prettiest, pink clitty and wondered if hers looked as pretty. She flicked the tiny bud with her tongue and then put it between her teeth to bring an end to the woman's turmoil. Michelle's head didn't hurt anymore and she forgot all about the tattoo. Her emotions were riding that speeding roller coaster once again and she pretended to hang on for dear life. Her fingers dug into the scant bedding and Michelle realized her spirit belonged to two African girls.

She cried. Not from any pain or hurt, but from the realization her soul belonged to someone other than Rodney. Michelle was all alone in a strange country, in a strange village, and now in the clutches of a strange African princess. Nia sucked the most responsive clitoris and the race was on. Michelle stubbornly tried to hold back and not succumb to Nia's lovemaking. She was pretty sure of winning the battle when suddenly the cunning girl touched her asshole with her tongue.

Nia was in-charge and she deemed that the white woman was her love-slave. Her teeth returned to the enlarged clitoris holding it firmly around the base. She rolled the bud around vigorously with her tongue ensuring to leave plenty of saliva in the pussy opening.

Michelle was utterly amazed that such an inexperienced girl knew what to do. Nia inserted her slender, middle finger of her right hand into the delicate opening just below her chin. She immediately caressed the vulnerable G-spot, which sent a shiver of doom up Michelle's backbone. Suddenly Nia's left hand sneaked downward and she put the tip of her finger directly on Michelle's puckered asshole.

The intimidation was profound, as Michelle felt the pressure of Nia's finger threatening to invade her dark opening. With the cleverest and most caring embrace, Nia slowly inserted her finger until she was finger-fucking both holes. Michelle felt like she was up on her tiptoes and reaching, as tall as possible, yet there was no way to escape the girl's loving touch. The orgasm started with a trickle of cream from her most inner regions and short, swift spasms quickly blossomed into a full-fledged climax.

The witty Nia felt Michelle's body go into convulsions, as the girl proved once again she was an alluring mistress. Nia refused to stop scratching the enticing G-spot and her tongue caressed the throbbing clit like an angel. She drank the woman's love potion, hungry for all that she could get from her slave. When Nia presumed the orgasm was subsiding, she deftly slithered upwards until she found the moaning lips. She kissed Michelle leaving the definite taste of pussy juices on the woman's lips.

Michelle's head was spinning madly from the sudden ecstasy and lingering hangover. She put her arms around the slender Nia and the two hugged each other falling asleep in the middle of the day. The scene appeared romantic, as the older woman displayed her motherly love to her baby. The heat of the day was intense and Michelle was still not used to the high temperatures. Her sleep was very restless until it was interrupted when Thema's voice called out.

Michelle opened her eyes and noticed the radiant queen standing in the doorway. Thema had been standing there for many moments before announcing her entrance. The sleeping couple did not have any blankets on because of the heat and the sharp contrast between the two sent a shiver of excitement through Thema. Her sister was laying on her back with her limbs outstretched, which enabled Thema to see all of her luscious charms. She noticed how slender and lithe Nia appeared and then her eyes focused on her two, small boobs. They were not quite as big as her own, but Thema envied how the nipples seemed far more pronounced.

Then her eyes roamed downward across the flat belly and onto the sparsely forested pelvis. Nia's hair was more like a little girl's hair and Thema could see every detail of her sister's crotch. It almost seemed the girl was posing, as her legs were slightly spread, just enough so Thema could distinguish the girly charms. Nia's pussy was merely a very narrow slit. The labia were not puffy or swollen, but simply flush with the rest of her crotch. Thema could barely make out what appeared to be moisture below the slit and it seemed to run downwards into the dark crack.

Thema had to shake her head so she could stop the mesmerizing affect of her sister's body. Then she glanced at Michelle and the dreaming started all over again. The woman was on her side with one arm flung over in Nia's direction. Her top leg was bent and curled up giving Michelle perfect balance. Thema grinned at how the pose hid all of Michelle's succulent treasures yet seemed to leave a spectator yearning for more.

Thema hid her displeasure well and she smiled at the two who rummaged for something to cover their nakedness after she woke them. She looked at the surprised couple and knew what must have transpired following last night's tribal rituals. She had spent the night in her new abode with Baako and Thema was well aware of her father's desire for Michelle. Her last vision from last night was watching Michelle being led away from the ceremonial theater by Zuberi.

Thema and Baako had gotten up much later than usual. As soon as Baako departed with the tribal warriors, Thema rushed around the village until she found Michelle. Suddenly she stared at the white woman becoming more aware that she envied her sister's devotion of Michelle. Thema's heart rate increased, as she slowly walked across the room. She approached Nia's side of the bed and sat down next to her sister.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers