Mickie Gets What's Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Trish began to openly weep, her mind unable to comprehend what she is feeling. Her head was a battlefield of emotions and questions. How could she be enjoying such a vile, degrading act? How could something so unnatural and disgusting feel so good? And why was she consenting to do this with another woman. Why was she letting this woman do this to her? Why was it that this woman could fuck her better than any guy ever had before? How could this woman make her feel this way? Was Mickie fucking her gay?

The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room. There was absolutely no doubt who was in charge of the situation but as always Mickie loved to rub it in. She lent down until her breasts were pressing into Trish's back, one hand reaching round to cup the blonde's beautiful tits as the other slid down to her frantically leaking cunt.

"Why Trish," Mickie exclaimed in mock surprise into Trish's ear as she fingered her. "Your pussy is soaking wet. Anyone would think you're enjoying this!"

Trish grunted something unintelligible in response.

"What was that Trish, you are enjoying this! Who would have thought it, multi-time women's champion Trish Stratus likes it in the butt!" Mickie taunted before breaking out into song, "Trish likes it in the butt, Trish likes it in the butt!"

"Please Mickie... stop... taunting... me..." whimpered the almost completely broken women's champion.

"Oh Trish, I'm not taunting you, I'm just trying to get you to admit to yourself that your liking this. I want to help you Trish." Mickie said slowing down her thrusts to a medium pace so she could talk to Trish properly, "I want to give you more pleasure than you ever imagined. I want to help you redefine the word ecstasy. I want to make you cum over and over again until you can cum no more. I want to make you mine Trish! And that's exactly what you're going to be, mine! All mine! And in reality you already are. You see I've fucked a lot of butt in my time and I developed this theory about anal virgins. My theory is that at the person who breaks a girl's ass in gets that girl as their bitch. And that's technically what you are now Trish, my bitch! Now I have no doubt that when we're done here you'll question this and tell yourself that you're not my bitch, that you're not anyone's bitch, that you're a free thinking human being. But the truth is tonight you've changed forever. You've accepted me into your ass and now nothing will truly satisfy you other than my big woman-cock balls deep inside your poo-shooter! The sooner you realise that the better it will be for the both of us!"

Trish didn't respond violently or verbally. She just let Mickie's words sink in. She felt utterly helpless and defeated at the hands of this woman and worse still she liked it. After five years of blood, sweat and tears surrender was blissful. She could have fought back but she had given in, allowed herself to be buggered by the dominating brunette. And the sodomy itself was becoming wonderful. Trish could feel herself rapidly approaching orgasm from this vile act of depravity, the domination and the anal violation mixing together to create what could possibly be a fatal climax. As Trish toppled towards the edge, the final thoughts go through her mind was that maybe Mickie was right, maybe she was Mickie's bitch.

"Mmmm looks like little Trishie wants to cum. Do you want to cum little Trishie?" Mickie taunted the helpless blonde.

"Please... Mickie..." Trish wept.

"Tell me Trish, tell me what you want me to do." Mickie laughed.

"Please... Mickie... fuck... me..." Trish pleaded.

"Fuck you, fuck you wear? Tell me where you want me to fuck you or I swear to God I'll stop!" Mickie demanded almost pulling out to show she was serious.

"Please... Mickie... fuck... me... in... my... ass..." Trish said through gritted teeth, a final tier of shame running down her cheek as she gave up the last of her dignity.

Pleased that she had broken down the last of Trish's defences, at least for now, Mickie repositioned herself upright and placed her hands back onto the blonde's hips. Mickie begins to use every ounce of strength she has in her body to slam her strap on a in and out of Trish's back passage. Her hips became a blur, slapping against Trish's buttocks turning them from light pink to dark red. Trish writhed underneath her but Mickie held firm, determined to fuck this ass better than she'd ever fucked an ass before. She used all her skills and knowledge she had gained from sodomising countless women to give Trish's rear the ramming of a lifetime.

Trish squeals in delight as Mickie's rectum-wrecker runs its way through her colon, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her stretched fart tube struggles under the force of the sodomy as Trish experiences something that she wasn't in any way prepared for, her first anal orgasm. It was like a atom bomb exploded inside her butt, spreading throughout her body. Cum oozed from her pussy, as her body shook violently and her mind turned to mush. Trish frantically tried to concentrate her mind back into proper consciousness, but it was no use.

Mere moments after the first life changing orgasm rocked her world a second ran through her body followed by a third. Her pussy, which was not even being touched, was wetter than it had ever been and caught up with her ass climaxing not long after her butt. Not to be outdone her dildo stuffed ass-hole came shortly after her pussy. Her pussy orgasmed in retaliation and there was soon a war between Trish's ass and pussy about which of them was giving her pleasure. It became all too much for Trish, just when she thought that Mickie had given at the greatest climax she'd ever had, or ever could have she made her cum even harder. Trish's poor brain just couldn't cope with the pleasure it was experiencing and her world faded into black as she passed out.

At the exact same time Mickie came harder than she'd ever cum before, continuing to slam into Trish's shitter. Mickie loved to fuck butt's, but Trish's butt was by far the best butt she'd ever fucked. Not only was it the perfect mix of soft, yet toned cheeks with a nice tight hole, but that glorious whole clenched wonderfully each time Trish came. The pressure on the dildo ran all the way to the base which stimulated her clit which was easily enough to send her over the edge. The sensations turned Mickie into an animal, and as Trish fell into unconsciousness she collapsed onto Trish's back, still frantically forcing her dildo in and out of the WWE women's champion's rectum.

Just before she fell, Mickie squeezed the balls at the bottom of her dildo which released her girl cum, which she had collected from her own pussy for this specific purpose, into Trish's no longer virgin ass. Mickie's very first strap on had been a squirting one and ever since she had tamed her first ass she had enjoyed forcing her pussy cream into the rectums of her victims. For Mickie it was the ultimate sign of conquest, to mark an ass as yours from the inside. It was so animalistic, marking a girls ass like an animal would mark its territory. And that's what Trish's ass was as far as Mickie was concerned. It was her territory. Anyone who used it other than her from now on would be trespassing on her private property.

This thought was enough to cause Mickie to have another violent climax, all while pounding into Trish's well used pooper. As she rode out her orgasm Mickie bit into Trish's neck, leaving yet another mark on Trish that claimed her as hers. Finally completely and utterly exhausted Mickie came to rest on Trish is back, her strap on still buried inside of Trish, her cream now completely inside the helpless blonde's bowels. Mickie rolled herself and her victim onto their side so that she was spooning Trish with the blonde on the bottom, with it still in the bottom.

Mickie lay there watching Trish as the blonde slept, taking in the sight of her prizes naked body, just in case she never got another chance. She wasn't sure how long she stayed there or how long Trish slept. It could have been hours, it could've been days, it could have in minutes, Mickie didn't care, she just couldn't bear to look away from this beautiful sleeping Goddess.

Finally, sometime in the early hours of the morning, Mickie snuggled up next to Trish to go to sleep. Mickie thought about removing her dildo which was still inside Trish's stretched shitter, but thought better of it. If Trish was going to be her girlfriend and number-one bitch then she would have to learn to take her strap on up the butt at a moments notice and would need the practice. Sure Mickie has already planned out a long initiation process once Trish accepted the fact that they were meant to be together, but leaving her strap on inside Trish's ass for the night would be a good way to prepare her for what was to come. So Mickie spooned with her, her arms wrapped around her, her breast pressing into her back, and her 10 inch strap on still buried inside Trish's butt.

Trish didn't know it yet but her body had surrendered to Mickie. But she didn't just want Trish's body. She wanted her body, mind and soul. The brunette diva was now going to have to wait until Trish's mind caught up with her body and she accepted that no one could please her like Mickie could. But Mickie could be patient, she had waited a long time for Trish to realise that they belong together. Trish was hers and soon Trish would see that too. Mickie didn't mind waiting a little longer. However long it took she, Mickie James was going to get what's hers.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers