Mid Life Crisis Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to kiss him, but held back. He noticed and grabbed her, holding her close, feeling her melt into his arms.

She buried her head into his shoulder.

He pulled her away and looked at her, she was crying.

He hugged her again and patted her back.

"Come on Jane, its OK."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm a fool, sorry."

"Stop it, its OK," he said, holding her close.

He looked at her, looked deep into her eyes. He got closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips.

"No, Charlie."

He kissed her again.

"No, please don't."

He kissed her again.

She responded to his kiss, and then stopped. "No, please no, it's wrong."

Ignoring her, he kissed her again. She responded even more, moaning as their kiss increased in passion.

"Charlie, this is so wrong."

He nodded and resumed kissing her.

His hands roamed over her back, pressing her into him.

She had given up trying to resist and was holding him close, her hands roaming over his back.

Charlie's hands roamed lower, clasping her bum. His hands then went down inside the waistband of her jeans. They were too tight for him to reach down, so he brought his hand to the front and undid the button and lowered the zip. This enabled him to now grasp her bum and stroke it inside her silk knickers.

She moaned as his hand glided over her, her jeans loose around her waist. He explored lower, trying to get his hand between her legs.

Unable to do so, he removed his hand and broke the kiss.

"Come here," he said huskily, leading her towards the sofa.

She stood helplessly as he removed her jeans and knickers. He undid the buttons of her blouse and removed it, swiftly followed by her bra.

She was now naked, his eyes taking all of her in as though he had never seen her before.

He held her and kissed her again.

He cupped a breast and she held him to it, her moans urging him to lick and suck it.

His hand was stroking her pussy; she helped his inquisitive hand by opening her legs. She was very wet. She was very turned on and to her amazement felt she was close to cumming.

He made he sit down on the sofa and quickly stripped his own clothes off. Jane was in a trance. Turned on like she couldn't believe, but knew she shouldn't be doing what she was doing.

Charlie returned to playing with her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh yes, that's good!" she cried as he put two fingers inside her. He knelt down and looked closely at her pussy, open to him and his exploring fingers. He could smell her arousal. He could see her clit, begging to be touched. He bent down and licked it.

That was too much for Jane. "Oh God, I'm cumming!" she cried "yes, yes there!"

He continued fingering and licking her as her orgasm overtook her body and he only stopped as it finished and she slumped in exhaustion.

She looked at him and smiled,

"You are a bad man, but thank you."

He smiled back at her, not needing to say anything.

She sat up and looked at him kneeling beside the sofa. She looked at his erect manhood and reached out and touched it, sliding her hand along its length. She bent down and licked the end, before putting it inside her mouth and sucking it, her tongue finding the slit at the end.

She stroked it and continued sucking it, despite her fears in the past she wanted to taste him.

She felt him get harder and felt him move, thrusting into her mouth. For a moment she was frightened he would make her gag, he would force himself down her throat, but she found she could control his movements and let him thrust. He was fucking her mouth. The noises of him moaning in satisfaction and the sucking noises filled the room. She thought he was getting close as his movements became jerkier.

"Oh God, that's good!" he shouted as she redoubled her efforts with her tongue.

"I'm nearly there!"

She grunted to acknowledge she knew.

"I going to cum!" he cried and a moment later she felt and tasted the first spurt of cum as he filled her mouth with his man fluid.

She couldn't swallow fast enough and much of it dribbled out of her mouth. Neither of them cared. He was beyond caring; she was turned on, knowing she had satisfied her man. Her ex man.

She let him take his softening prick out of her mouth and tried to clear up the mess she had made, most of which had dribbled onto her chin and down onto her breasts.

He looked at her lustfully, not believing what he was seeing.

His breathing returned to normal and they looked at each other and smiled.

"We were idiots weren't we?" she said. "I know there is no going back, but this shows we could have made it work. I know I did wrong and that's why we can't go back, but we should never have let it get so stale."

He nodded in agreement.

"So, can I stay the night?" she asked.

"I think so," he replied smiling as he stood up and helped her up.

They walked upstairs to "their" bed and were soon hugging and kissing again.

She noticed he was soon hard and gladly agreed to his request to have it doggy style. As he made love to her, he played with her rear entrance; she offered no resistance as he circled it and gently put the tip of his finger in. using some of the copious amount of fluid from her pussy, he made it wet so he could put more of his finger in. As she climaxed, he had half his finger in, her movements and cries of passion indicating she was enjoying the experience.

He soon orgasmed too, filling her with his seed.

They fell asleep and woke early, but he was unable to perform; he was drained and physically exhausted.

Jane left after breakfast and wished him well. There was no mention if they would get together again.