Mid Summer Day Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

"It runs faster than you might think," Tina said.

"Maybe we should all take a ride later," Bella put in.

Tinker looked over at Tina. "We've all never been boat riding naked together before."

"Why not? There are two nice looking boats down below?" I asked.

"Dad hit a stump with the speedboat and won't let us use the pontoon boat alone," Bella replied. "I think that stump scared him."

"Not to mention breaking the lower unit on the motor, which he hasn't had fixed yet," Tinker added.

"Lower units can be expensive," I pointed out.

Tinker shook her head. "It not the money. If it's broke, no one can use it. He worries that one of us will get hurt."

"Dad's are like that," I said.

Both twins nodded and then Bella said, "Yeah, we understand that but sometimes we're more responsible than our parents."

"They drink way too much among other things," Tinker added.

Tina chuckled. "It's the other things that get me in trouble."

"Them too," Bella whispered with a frown.

"Uh, I was talking about my flashing and having sex with my friends," Tina said with confusion in her voice.

"So was I," Bella said and then shook her head. "We think our parents are swingers."

"What?" Tina said sharply.

"They come home smelling like sex," Tinker said. "And I don't mean like they do when they have sex here. It's a different smell."

"Maybe they eat different when they are in town," I offered.

"It wouldn't have time to make a difference," Bella said.

"Diet does take time," Tina said thoughtfully.

"Anyway, we found a movie hidden on dad's laptop a while back," Tinker said.

"A home movie," Bella added.

Tina gave the twins a confused look. "A movie made here at home or a movie they made somewhere else?"

"I'd say a motel or hotel room in town, "Bella said.

"With four people we had never seen before." Tinker added.

"Four people?" Tina said with her eyes wide.

"Uh, two couples or, uh...." I let the sentence die.

Tinker gave me a sharp look as Bella said, "Two couples."

Tina looked at me funny and then groaned softly as she figure out the rest of what I was going to ask. "You're kinky," she whispered a moment later.

"Just more experienced," I told her.

"We, uh, got more experienced watching that movie," Bella whispered.

"Ain't that the truth," Tinker said.

Tina looked from one twin to the other and asked, "Like how? You guys pretty much do everything in the world now but have straight sex."

"Seeing your parents doing stuff is different," I put in.

"Ain't that the truth," Tinker said again and Bella nodded.

Tina shivered. "I know my parents had sex because there is me and my sisters."

"Had?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"They divorced when my youngest sister was seven. Nancy is my stepmother."

"Ah," I said as I acquired new information.

"She's pretty cool," Tina said.

Bella giggled and Tina gave her a sharp look and a frown. Tinker giggled and whispered, "She eats good pussy."

When my eyebrows went up suddenly, Tina groaned and whispered, "I made the mistake of bringing her along when I came to visit the twins once."

"That should have put your relationship on a new plane," I said with a grin.

"It does make for interesting times when dad is gone on long trips," Tina confessed.

The twins giggled and Bella said, "And you haven't invited us over?"

Tina looked at the twins and grinned. "I know you kept a copy of that movie, so I'll make a deal with you. I get a copy and you get invited over the next time dad goes out of town."

Tinker groaned and shivered. "She does have a deliciously long tongue."

"So does mother," Bella said and then groaned. "From the movie guys, from the movie."

Tina chuckled. "Too bad your dad never goes out of town."

Tinker shivered hard and whimpered. "Your stepmother, our mother, and the three of us in a bed. Someone would die."

"Orgasms don't kill," I said and then regretted it as three young women gave me wicked leering grins. "On second thought...." I started to say but was cut off by the three of them laughing.

"Tina sitting on your face," Tinker said with a grin.

"One of us sucking his dick," Bella whispered.

"And the other one?" Tina asked.

Bella groaned softly. "I've always wanted to try licking a guys asshole."

Tinker looked at her sister wide eyed. "I thought I was the kinky one."

"Yeah, but that was Tina's asshole," Bella whispered.

Tina shivered and sighed. "Two tongues, no waiting."

"Two mouths, no waiting either," I said in a whisper as I looked from one twin to the other.

With a leering grin, Tinker said, "So drink up."

Tina looked at my dick, which was almost completely hard. "Maybe I should Tina flavor it before they take the stuffing out of it completely."

"Who says you wouldn't take the stuffing out of it completely?" I asked Tina quickly.

She laughed and looked at the twins. "I'm pretty sure they could blow it back up in record time."

When I groaned, the twins giggled and clinked beer bottles. "To new world records," Tinker said with a laugh.

*****

I finished the last of my beer and sat the bottle aside. "Is there any chance of me getting more insurance first?"

"There he goes trying to escape his fate," Bella said looking from me to her sister and back again.

Tina grinned and sat up. She sat her empty beer bottle aside and pushed me backwards until I was laying flat on my back. She swung her leg across my hips and sat down on my shaft. She rocked her hips back and forth several times and groaned softly.

Bella groaned and looked at her sister. "Do you want to sit on his face or lick Tina's sweet little asshole?"

Tinker groaned softly. "He'll be Tina flavored to his balls."

Tina was still rocking her hips back and forth. He sex was sliding along my shaft with ease. "He's already pretty Tina flavored from the head to the base."

"I want to try out his tongue in a place I won't drown," Bella said quickly.

Tinker groaned. "I guess its asshole for me."

About then, Tina stopped moving and came up on her knees. She lifted my dick up until it stood straight up. She looked down between her spread thighs and whispered, "This is going to hurt so good."

Bella appeared in my line of vision and then she was sitting on my face. My tongue automatically stabbed as deep as it would go into her sopping wet sex. She groaned loudly and then I did the same as a hot tight sex started to slowly settle onto my dick.

I had a tight grip on Bella's thighs as I tongued her sex for all I was worth. I was enjoying the hell out of the tight pussy gripping my dick but I was trying hard to hold back my orgasm. Bella wiggling on my face helped a lot with that.

Tina's hips finally settled on my hips after she had to lift her hips several times. She was groaning and whimpering the whole time. She sat still for a minute or so and then said, "This is the fullest I've ever been, believe me."

Bella let out a sharp yell and rocked her hips back and forth on my tongue. A moment later, she rolled sideways with a long drawn out groaning moan.

Tina laughed and then groaned softly as the laugh made her move on my dick. She took a deep breath and shivered. She let the breath out slowly as she looked at Bella. "One down and one to go," she whispered looking down at me.

"I can hear you," Tinker said from behind Tina.

Tina chuckled and replied, "Come sit on his face, I'm thinking you might like it as much as your sister."

Tinker appeared over my head and looked down at me. She looked at her sister sprawled out on the mat and then looked at Tina. "You, uh, might have a good point there."

Tina bounced up and down slowly a couple of times and groaned deeply. "It's not all that pointy but it sure is thick."

Tinker giggled. "I was talking about sitting on his face."

Tina bounced a couple more time and groaned again. "So was I."

"When my tongue first zeroed in on Tinker's pussy, she gasped loudly. After that, she was rocking her hips and moaning loudly. Tina lifted her hips several inches and dropped the back to sit on my hips. Now both of us were groaning right along with Tinker.

After that, Tina was fucking herself on my dick like there was no tomorrow. Somewhere along the line, Tinker fell sideways to join her sister. A little later, there was a hot flood over the head of my dick the moved halfway down the shaft. Tina was yelling louder than either twin had earlier.

She ended up laying flat on top of me. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were tightly shut. I was grinning like a crazy man.

*****

Tina Groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open. "Am, am I still alive?" She asked in a whisper a moment later.

"You have a death grip on my dick that's threatening to crush me. Does that mean anything?" I asked with the grin still on my face.

There was a murmur from my left and I looked that way to see the twins cuddled up with each other. Tina made a soft giggling sound as she turned her head and looked at the same thing I was. "That doesn't happen very often."

"I don't think you mean them sleeping together," I said as I looked at Tina.

She groaned softly as she sat up. Her eyes grew wide as she felt my hard dick move inside her vagina. "You're still hard?" She asked in disbelief. When I grinned and nodded, she groaned again. "Getting on that thing was all pleasure but I'm not used to getting off one still inflated."

"I could roll us over and see if I can work the stuffing out of it."

Tina's eyes grew wide as she held up her hands and used two fingers to make the sign of a cross. "In which case, you'd have to carry my naked body home and explain to my stepmother how I died."

"That might be a big problem," I said quickly.

Tina rocked her hips back and forth slowly and groaned deeply. "My stepmother likes big problems or so she said."

"Uh..." was my witty reply.

With a giggle, Tina whispered, "She didn't marry my dad for his dick size."

When I raised my eyebrows questioningly, she giggled again. "I came home from school unexpectedly one afternoon. They were making love out by the pool. You have him beat, two to one."

"Uh, your dad is a good friend of mine," I said quickly.

"Then don't take me home naked and dead," she said with a grin.

"Uh, yeah," I replied and then added, "I guess you'll have to get of me the best you can."

She groaned and whispered, "Getting off is the operable words there."

Whatever I might have said was cut off by a long deep groan from me as she lifted her hips suddenly until I came free of her sex. She had taken a deep gasping breath as she lifted her hips and then moaned deeply as her hips flexed up and down quickly.

When I asked, "Did you or didn't you?" She groaned loudly and collapsed on my chest again.

A minute or so later, she shivered and took a deep breath. She let it out slowly and said, "No, but it was damned close."

She lay on my chest for a long time and then sighed as she slowly sat up. She wiggled her hips from side to side and then moved them back and forth along my shaft. With a soft whimpering sound, she stopped moving her hips and sighed deeply. She looked over at the twins and smiled. "I think I need to get them inside and into bed before they burn to a crisp."

"You're going to need some help," I said as I looked at the twins.

"They don't usually go down for the count like this," she said and then looked at me with a lopsided grin. "Maybe I need to check that tongue out myself."

"Uh, what about the naked dead body?"

With a grin, she replied, "I didn't mean today."

"Ah, then I will see you again."

With a giggle she whispered, "You will see me again or I'll hunt you down and hurt you. Anyway, I'm going to need an instructor if I'm going to fish tournaments."

"We could fish two man, uh, two person tournaments to start with."

She grinned at me and nodded her head. "On the road together, eating in café's, sleeping in motels, all that driving. That works for me."

"Uh, don't forget the fishing."

She rocked her hips and grinned. "I've got the best pole right here."

*****

With the twins tucked in safely, we climbed in my boat and took a ride around the lake naked. We didn't fish anymore but we did stop and take a swim but before we did, Tina took her time taking the stuffing out of me one more time. I think she came at least twice before I did. Not to mention the rather large orgasm she had when I did come.

The swim revived her so I didn't have to carry her home naked.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers