Midday

Story Info
A lesson learned in the midday sunlight.
1.1k words
4.19
28.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

When I entered the vast empty room, she was already there, on her knees upon the small square rug at the center of the room, underneath the skylight, the midday sun blazing upon her bare flesh. Only the elegant thin collar provided any protection from the bright rays.

"Masturbate," I commanded her as I approached.

"Yes, Master."

she clearly still felt some shame in touching herself before Me. I could understand that, for I had known her former Master, and knew that He never permitted her - or any of His slaves - to touch herself other than for cleaning. Personally, I enjoyed denying a woman the pleasure of an orgasm, especially when she was stimulating herself during the denial, so I wanted her to feel more comfortable in touching herself. In fact, I specifically did not forbid her to ever touch herself - I simply forbade her from climaxing without My explicit permission or command.

As a hand busied itself between her spread thighs, I walked in slow circles around her. she was indeed a beautiful young slave, and quite My equal intellectually. The many evenings W/we had bantered about politics, current events, literature, plays, philosophy, and the like had certainly broadened My perspectives of the world. she had also taught Me new areas of kink - things she had done with her former Master, as well as fantasies she had long held but had not yet had an opportunity to experience.

she whimpered softly from her self-arousal, and that subtle sound made Me smile. There was indeed a stirring within My slacks, but I tried to put My own arousal aside and focus solely upon her.

Stopping behind her, I suddenly seized a fistful of her short auburn hair and pulled her head back. she hissed between clenched teeth, her eyes wide and suddenly looking directly up into the blinding rays of the midday sun.

"you have thirty seconds to make yourself cum," I informed her, and began counting aloud from thirty downward.

Never before had I given her such a command. I did not relinquish My hold on her hair. Although she clamped her eyes shut against the blinding sunlight, I knew that the brightness would still seep through her eyelids and distract her. With ten seconds remaining, only then did she bring her other hand into play, penetrating herself with one hand while rapidly rubbing her clitoris with the other hand. she gasped, she rocked, she quivered.

...but she did not succeed.

"Stop." she did, instantly withdrawing her hands, mewing as she stewed in her lust. Still I held her hair firmly in a fist, still her closed eyes were pointed toward the midday sun. "you could not cum in thirty seconds or less. Why? Speak truthfully and honestly. Don't hold anything back from Me."

It took her a moment to catch her breath and gather her thoughts. "i still feel... strange about touching myself, Sir."

"I see. Knowing Master Donaldson and how He expects His slaves to conduct themselves, I'm not surprised. After all, you were in His service for nearly six full years."

I released her hair at last and nudged her head into a bowed position, which she maintained - probably thankful to no longer hand the blinding sun attempting to penetrate her closed eyelids.

"Lay on the floor, on your back," I commanded, "with your head resting on the rug, and spread your legs as wide as you can with your feet flat on the floor." she complied quickly, her breasts still rising and falling somewhat quickly. her sweet sex was definitely wet, glistening invitingly. I was once again aware of the arousal evident in My slacks, but squelched the desire to slide into My slave's willing body, for this was not about My pleasure, but about teaching her.

"Did Master Donaldson explain to you why He never wanted you to touch yourself?" I believed I knew the answer, but wanted to hear any explanation from her directly.

she nodded. "He did, Master. Master Donaldson always said that this was not my body, that it actually belonged to Him, and that any pleasure or pain was also His to bestow upon me."

I knelt between My slave's parted legs, My hands upon her bent knees. Already, I could smell the savory musk of her wetness, and inhaled deeply for a moment. "Then My view of your body must be somewhat of a 'shock' to you after such a long time serving Master Donaldson exclusively," I observed aloud.

"Yes, Sir, it is. I know that not all Masters or Mistresses have the same beliefs, but still, Master, it is... difficult, in a way, to recondition my mind to Your view on my body."

"And what is My view?"

"That this is My body, but that the pleasure and the pain that I experience are at Your whim."

"Correct." I bent forward and placed a gentle kiss just above My slave's navel piercing. Lifting My head, I was happy to see her smiling softly at the gentle kiss. Again, I wanted to partake of her body, to burrow as deep inside her as possible and fill her with My seed, but this was not about Me.

I shuffled backward, then lay on My stomach before her glistening womanhood. "Masturbate," I commanded her. "Take your time."

It was a nice, wonderful performance. I watched avidly as she slowly aroused herself. My ears were attuned to the sounds escaping her lips and her sex. My nostrils were filled with her heady scent. My eyes feasted upon her dual-handed actions, observing how she liked to be pleasured. I kept My hands upon her thighs, keeping her legs spread, for as her pleasure heightened, her thighs kept trying to close.

Master Donaldson and I, however, did share one core belief in common: A slave must never climax without the permission of her Master. I kept glancing at My watch, and it took My slave nearly twenty-three minutes to finally begin to beg. I did not answer her verbally - I simply kissed and licked and nibbled her thighs.

After thirty-six minutes, she was truly thrashing about upon the floor, clearly trying to fight off the impending climax. Still I had not verbally answered her loud pleas, and I was definitely enjoying her carnal distress. she was practically screaming with need.

Forty-two minutes had passed. "Cum now!" I suddenly ordered loudly, and bit deep into her right thigh as her body loudly rejoiced.

The following day, again at midday, she was awaiting Me in the same room, kneeling upon the same small square rug. Again, I seized her hair and forced her eyes skyward, blinding her with the natural bright sunlight and ultimately ordering her to make herself climax in thirty seconds or less.

She succeeded.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers