Midnight Bowling

Story Info
Bored married couple tries soft-swing bowling.
7.2k words
4.52
141k
52
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

Note from Slick: I get a lot of requests for married couples and games and thought I'd do a bowling league. But this one is a special soft-swing league that rewards the winning couple. Check it out. All rights reserved.

*

Allan and Betsy had been married seven years without children when both realized their life sucked. They both worked long hours during the week but on the weekends found themselves home on most Saturday nights. It was at the library when Betsy saw the advertisement on the community bulletin board.

"MIDNIGHT BOWLING LEAGUE FOR COUPLES, Open to all couples who want to have fun and meet others. Private bowling after hours. Call 555-9455."

Since they had bowled in a small league after college Betsy called the phone number after she got home.

"Hello," a woman's voice answered.

"Uh...hi, I'm calling about the Midnight Bowling league."

"Yes, what did you want to know?"

"Details I guess," Betsy answered. "How many couples, how much does it cost and I guess how serious are the bowlers?"

"Right now we only have six couples but one couple is moving away. The cost is $40 per week and most of us are not very good at bowling."

"OK, that sounds great," Betsy said. "I'll need to ask my husband."

"Why don't you and your husband stop by our house and we can cover some of the other things about the league?"

It was a Saturday morning so Betsy knew they were bowling that night. "Can we just stop by tonight and watch?"

"No, I'm sorry. The building is locked for our league. We and the ball return man are the only ones in the building. Maybe you two can stop by after dinner tonight?"

Betsy didn't understand all of the secrecy. "My husband will be home soon. I'll call you back and let you know." They hung up and an hour later Allan returned. Betsy told him about her conversation.

"A private bowling league in a locked building after midnight," he repeated. "Its sounds strange."

"Please, what harm is there to just check it out?"

"OK, call her back and get directions," he said before going into the back yard to plant a few bushes he had just purchased.

*****

Carol had the dinner ready to go in the oven when her husband Bob came home. "A couple interested in the bowling league is coming over tonight for dinner."

"Great, did you tell them anything about what we do?"

"No, after I told the last two couples they didn't call back."

"Maybe I can work on the guy and you can work on the woman?"

"That's what I was thinking," Carol smiled.

*****

"I still don't know why this is so private," Allan said after pulling into the driveway of a couple they had never met.

"Relax, it can't be bad." Betsy said smoothing down her dress before exiting their car.

They moved to the front door and rang the doorbell. When the door opened they saw a short dark haired woman in a very tight blouse and skirt. "You must be Betsy and Allan. I'm Carol."

They shook hands and Carol led them into the den where Bob sat. He also greeted them and the four sat quietly until Allan spoke. "So why all the secrecy about the bowling league?"

Bob stood. "Why don't I show you the pool and Jacuzzi while the women get the dinner ready?"

The two guys walked out back while the women moved into the kitchen. Carol pulled out the large salad bowl full of lettuce and vegetables. "How long have you two been married?"

Betsy rolled her wedding ring. "Seven years."

"We've been married ten," Carol smiled. "After about six years we discovered that we lost a lot of the spark."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Betsy frowned.

"So that's why we started the bowling league."

"Bowling provides you sparks?" Betsy asked wondering why.

"Have you ever heard of soft swinging?" Carol asked as she turned up the oven.

Betsy knew what swinging was all about. "Not the soft part and what does that have anything to do with bowling?" She answered. When the woman leaned over to look into the oven she saw the shape of her thong through her tight skirt.

"Soft swinging is basically foreplay with other couples up to as far as you want to go but not all the way." Carol waited to see if the woman was going to run out of the kitchen but instead heard her pull out a kitchen chair and sit down.

Betsy and Allan had joked about playing adult games with their friends but were afraid to really go for it. "How does the bowling part work?"

Carol turned and peeked at the nice thighs on the younger woman. "We bowl to determine who does what to whom."

Betsy's eyes opened wider. "Oh my God. You mean like kissing and touching each other." She then realized why the doors were locked. "You do it right there in the bowling alley."

"Yes," Carol answered.

*****

Bob walked Allan out by the hot tub and picked up a screen to scoop out some leaves that had fallen in. "I don't like to beat around the bush."

"Good," Allan said. "So are you going to tell me about the locked doors?"

"Have you ever heard about soft swinging?"

Allan was watching the man pick out the leaves but quickly turned to look into his face. "Swinging like swapping wives?"

"Not swapping in the sense of throwing car keys in a bowl and taking another woman home with you. Soft swing is basically kissing and touching up to but not including intercourse."

Allan laughed. "I figured it had to be something like that."

Bob put down the screen. "So it's fine with you then?"

"How does the bowling part work?"

"Each week the couples bowl each other. If you get a strike the person of the opposite sex of the other couple must do a dare."

"A dare. Give me an example."

"A kiss or maybe give you a massage."

"A massage anywhere you want?" Allan thought of the possibilities.

"Yes but during the bowling no one may expose any private areas."

"Jesus. Betsy will never go for it."

"I didn't think Carol would either," Bob grinned. "I think she agreed to it because of the no intercourse part."

"But you've been doing it for like four years. You've never once had intercourse with another couple?"

"No, but I will tell you that there is oral sex at times."

"I wish I could get Betsy to do oral," Allan sighed. "You know this sounds great but I'm sure that my wife won't go for it."

"Well Carol is telling her all about it now and I don't see her coming out to ask you to leave." They both turned to look into the patio door. "Let's give her a few more minutes."

*****

"Allan would never allow me to mess around with another man," Betsy whispered.

"Have you ever been with another man?" Carol asked.

"Not really. I mean I've kissed guys in high school before Allan but never past second base."

"Me neither until the bowling league. It is amazing how different they kiss and how different they are built."

Betsy sat forward. "Do you remove clothing?"

"Not during the bowling but there is a lot of kissing and touching going on. Afterwards the couple that loses has to do whatever the couple that wins tells them to."

"There in the bowling alley?"

"They have a small lounge room with some sofas. We turn the lights down."

Betsy was shy about her body. "Even if Allan allowed it I don't think I could undress in front of strangers."

"From what I see you have a wonderful body. You should be proud to show it."

Betsy blushed as the woman's eyes raped her covered breasts and flat stomach. "It's just kissing and touching right?"

"Have you ever done oral?"

Betsy sat up. "I don't do that."

"And, you've never had it done to you?"

"No, I think this is probably not a good thing for us."

"Oral is not a requirement as long as you set the limit up front," Carol smiled. There had been other couples in the past that had refused oral so it was no surprise.

"Good," Betsy said sitting down. "Allan won't allow it anyway."

"Does that mean that you are willing to try it?"

"Probably not," Betsy said. The door opened and the guys walked back in.

Allan could see his wife's flushed face and wondered how she felt. He also looked at Carol's nice stacked body and wondered how her nice round breasts would feel.

"Let's eat," Carol said wanting the new couple to think about what was laid out for them to consider.

"The hot tub was nice," Allan said trying to break the silence. He glanced at his wife who didn't seem to want to make eye contact with him.

"You two will have to come over and join us in the pool and hot tub," Bob said noticing that Betsy's nipples were hard and pushing out the front of her dress. He wondered if her panties were wet as well.

None of them spoke about the bowling league during the meal and when they finished Carol stood up. "Bob and I will clean up. Why don't you show Betsy the pool and hot tub?" She looked at Allan.

"Good idea," Allan said forcing a smile. He hoped that Betsy wouldn't be too upset. They moved outside and didn't speak until they were far enough from the house. "I guess Carol told you about what they do."

"God Allan, I've read about swingers but never thought we would be approached to do it."

"I know. I almost shit my pants when Bob told me. But they don't really swing......I mean...you know...go all the way."

"Carol said it was just kissing and touching," Betsy said softly. She took her husband's hand and rubbed her thumb over it. They both became silent. After a minute she turned towards him. "Will you kiss me?"

Allan glanced at the house and didn't see them looking out the windows. He pulled her body to his and felt her mouth open immediately. It had been so long since they had french kissed and now she was the aggressor.

Betsy felt his hard-on immediately and knew that he was already hard before the kiss. His hands moved down to cup her buttocks while her tongue fucked in and out of his lips. Both pulled away and gasped for air. "JESUS!" Allan said.

They remained together as she nibbled on his ear. "Do you want to try it?"

"Do you?" He whispered back. Neither wanted to be the first to admit to it.

"If you want to I will," she said softly rubbing against his hard-on.

"If we don't like it we can always stop," he said.

"You won't be jealous?"

"No, because I'm the only one who can fuck you," he smiled.

"They will kiss me and touch me and get me all wet for you," she whispered.

"I know." They kissed some more and she pushed back and looked down at his bulge. "We better cool down before we go back inside."

*****

Carol rubbed again her husband as he peeked through the curtains. "Are they still kissing?"

"No, they stopped but are just standing and talking."

"Kissing is a good sign," she grinned. "Did you see the size of his package? He was hard just thinking about it."

"I wonder if she is a natural blonde. We've never had a blonde pussy before."

Carol glanced out and saw them smiling. "I think they are going to go for it but do you think they will go for the test?"

"It's the only way to find out if they are serious."

They watched as the couple turned and walked towards the house before they ran into the kitchen and sat innocently at the table. The door open and they moved inside.

"Why don't we go into the den and have some wine?" Bob asked.

Betsy and Allan held hands as they followed the couple holding the wine bottle and four glasses. She sat next to Allan on the sofa making sure to keep her knees together and her dress down.

Bob put on some soft music while Carol poured the wine. Betsy quickly finished her glass and Betsy quickly poured another.

"I love this song," Carol grinned. She was sitting directly across from Allan on the settee and saw his eyes on her slightly opened legs. "Will you dance with me?" She looked at the nervous man.

Allan quickly looked at his wife for permission.

"Go ahead," Betsy smiled. She finished the second glass and knew that she needed another before telling them that they wanted to try the soft swing bowling.

As Carol moved her body into Allan's Bob sat next to Betsy with the bottle of wine. "Want some more?"

"Yes," Betsy giggled. Her eyes never left Carol and her husband's bodies which were now pressed tightly together.

Allan tried to hold his hard-on back but the woman kept pressing forward. Finally he stopped resisting and let her feel the total eight inch length. Nothing more was said until the song was finished. He moved back towards the sofa and saw that Bob had taken his place.

"Sit next to me," Carol whispered. Her hand took his and guided him to the loveseat.

"So do you have anymore questions about the bowling league?" Bob asked. He noticed that Betsy's body had relaxed and was leaning back against the sofa.

Allan spoke. "If we start this and decide it is not for us then we can stop right?"

Carol reached over and took his hand. "No one has to do anything they don't want to do." She continued holding his hand as they rested on top of his muscular thigh.

Allan looked at his wife. "Do you still want to try it?"

Betsy finished her third glass. "Yes."

"OK so I guess we will meet you at the bowling lanes on Saturday at midnight," Allan grinned.

"Well, there is one more thing," Bob said. "Before you two can join the league we have to make sure you are serious."

"We are," Allan quickly said. "We talked about it and we want to try it."

"We've had couples in the past who have said the same thing but when we started to bowl and the kissing started they got cold feet."

Betsy leaned over against Bob's shoulder. "We want to do the kissing and....the touching. We are not sure about the lounge."

Carol squeezed Allan's hand and pulled it upward until the back of her thumb pressed into his large bulge. "We believe you but the others all want you to pass a test first."

Allan tried to ignore her thumb. "What kind of test?"

"If you allow us to kiss and touch you right now we will know that you are serious," Carol answered.

"NOW?" Allan asked. "You want to kiss and touch us now?"

"You can touch too," Carol grinned.

"We need to think about this," Allan said noticing that his wife had not said a word. "Right honey?"

The wine and the closeness of Bob had Betsy's body on fire. "They're right. If we can't do it now then we probably won't be able to do it then." Betsy too had noticed Bob's six inch boner in his slacks.

Carol could still see Allan's hesitation. "Let's do one step at a time and just kiss." Her thumb moved outward and slowly rubbed over his hidden crown. Betsy could not see it because their hands were in the way.

They all looked at Allan. "OK but just kiss." He started to turn towards Carol but saw Betsy's head twist around until Bob's mouth moved downward. He could see that Betsy's lips were closed tightly until Bob's tongue forced its way inside. It seemed that she resisted at first but a few seconds later opened her mouth all the way and her body relaxed. He knew he should feel jealous but instead it made him harder.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Carol whispered while she moved her body sideways until her breast pressed into his shoulder. She nibbled on his ear as he continued watching. He saw Bob's tongue retreat and then Betsy's tongue follow it. "Are you going to kiss me?"

Allan's eyes closed when he turned towards her and felt her soft lips nibbling on his. She bit his upper lip with her teeth and pulled on it until his tongue moved out to lick over her them. His hand moved behind her back and pulled her softness closer while their mouths opened wide.

Betsy had forgotten about her husband kissing another woman because this man was so forceful unlike her husband who was gentle. His tongue was hard and relentless exploring her oral cavity. She felt his hand moving up and down her back touching the soft skin at her neck and lower over the top of her covered bikini panties. Her instincts were to stop him from going lower over her ass but her body wouldn't allow it.

Only the sounds of the soft music, the wet sounds of the kissing and the moaning could be heard for the next ten minutes. Allan's prick was about to explode just from the kissing when he pulled back and looked over at Bob who had pressed Betsy's down on the sofa with her lower legs hanging over. Her dress was dangerously high on her thighs and he could see Bob's right thigh forced between her opened legs.

"Ohhh," Betsy moaned feeling the rubbing against her wet and throbbing pussy mound. She felt her dress moving upward and tried to reach under him to push it down but instead felt his hard manhood against the back of her tiny fingers. "My dress," she whispered hoping that he would move back enough for her to push it down over her dripping panties.

"Touch me," Bob whispered. "You've made me so hard."

"We're just....supposed....to kiss," she whispered breathing rapidly.

"When I lift up turn over your hand," he whispered back.

"Oh God," Betsy thought feeling his body lift a fraction. She knew that Carol and Allan could not see her arm twisting or her opened fingers as he placed his covered shaft onto them.

Bob felt her hand but her fingers did not move. "Squeeze it."

Betsy turned her head and looked at her husband while slowly closing her fingers. He seemed so much thicker than Allan. She felt his hand pull her face back to his and looked into his eyes while she squeezed and then explored his length.

*****

Carol knew by now that Bob had already touched Betsy or vice versa but Allan had not made any moves. She slid her tongue deep into his throat while she grabbed onto his hard-on.

Allan's eyes opened wide before he pulled his mouth from the slippery invader. He grabbed her wrist to pull her fingers off of his but she held him tight. "Don't, we can't......"

"Look at them" Carol giggled.

Allan turned and saw Betsy's bare leg now completely wrapped around Bob's waist. The dress was bunched up over her waist and he could only see the white strap of her panties. He was rubbing his thigh up and down while she humped his leg. "Betsy."

"Shhh let me touch you and make you happy." She felt his hand drop off her wrist and slowly stroked up and down his covered monster.

"Oh, stop or I'm going to cum," he warned.

Carol giggled and moved her hand away. She moved off of the loveseat and lifted her skirt before straddling his lap. "Let me make you really happy."

Allan kept watching his wife being dry humped while Carol did the same to him. His fingers moved around to cup her round ass through the skirt as she lifted and lowered her covered pussy against his hard-on. "OH GOD.....GET OFF!" He cried feeling the dam burst open. He lifted Carol's body and ran towards the hall bathroom.

Betsy too was about to cum when she heard her husband's scream. She pushed her head away and saw him running out. "What happened?" She asked Carol who was pulling her dress down over her nearly naked butt.

Carol giggled and moved to her knees next to Betsy. "He came," she whispered as Bob continued to rub against Betsy's sex. "Do you want to cum too?"

"Yes," Betsy's said with half-closed eyes. "Yes." Her eyes fully closed until she felt fingers moving under Bob's thigh. They rubbed over her clitty causing her to moan. "OH YES RIGHT THERE!"

Bob moved back and off of Betsy's to watch Carol's expert fingers rub and touch Betsy's pussy through her white undies. The material was damp and pushed so far into the slit that they both could see that she was truly a natural blonde.

Betsy was there when she felt Bob move away. She opened her eyes to smile at him when she saw that it wasn't his fingers bringing her off. "CAROL!"

"Yes now cum baby..........cum." Carol's fingers moved into warp speed.

"OHHMYGOD!" Betsy's hips rose upward as her body exploded into tiny pieces.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers