Midnight Bowling Ch. 02

Story Info
Soft swinging on the bowling lanes.
8.1k words
4.62
91.4k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Note from Slick: Please read Midnight Bowling Ch. 01 to get up to speed. All rights reserved.

*

Allan and Betsy went bowling twice that week to improve their skills and by Saturday their games were on. On their way to the bowling alley at 11:45PM she clutched his hand. "God, I'm so nervous. I wonder who we will bowl."

Allan too was nervous. They parked their car and saw some other people leaving the lanes. When they walked in Carol was waiting for them.

"So you made it," Carol smiled. "We were hoping that you didn't chicken out."

"The night is young," Betsy said nervously. "Is everyone here?" She looked around at the empty lanes.

"Yes, they are in the lounge. We take a few minutes for introductions when new members join us."

They followed Alice to the desk for shoes, to pay and then into the lounge. They saw Mathew and Alice and waved. "Hello," Betsy smiled.

"I'm glad you two joined," Mathew smiled and shook Allan's hand. They had played on the same church softball team a few years back. Carol then introduced them to Irene and Charles who were older. Amy and Rich were a lot younger probably in their mid-twenties and the last couple, John and Mary, were about the same age and were black. Allan and Betsy had not thought about the possibility of soft-swinging with a black couple.

They all talked for another ten minutes before Carol pulled out the schedule. As luck would have it Allan and Betsy were bowling against Alice and Mathew.

"Good," Alice smiled as they all walked towards the lanes. "We were hoping to bowl against you first."

"Us too," Allan smiled while watching Alice's cute little butt wiggling away from him.

After picking out their house balls they moved to their assigned lanes and noticed the three matches were very far apart. "Why aren't we close together?" Betsy asked Alice.

"There will be some intimate stuff going on and we feel it's better to not be so close."

Allan saw the man behind the counter move behind the pin machines figuring that he would be hidden but knew that he would also be peeking. "Would you go over the rules again?"

"Sure," Mathew grinned. He had not been able to keep his eyes off of Betsy's boobs since she arrived. "We play three games and the team that wins the most games will get to tell the other couple what to do when we go into the lounge."

Betsy asked, "How long does that last?"

Alice giggled. "As long as the two couples want it to last. We just have to be out of here by 9:00AM the next morning."

Allan glanced at Betsy and smiled. "What about the strikes?"

"Oh yeah, if you get a strike during a frame you can ask the player of the opposite team to do a dare."

"How long is the dare?" Allan asked.

"Until the person bowling the strike bowls again."

"Bob told me about the five strike rule," Allan grinned wondering if Mathew was a good bowler. He had a nice hook ball during the warm-ups.

"Right."

"And there are no exposed body parts right?" Betsy asked.

"Not while we are bowling," Alice answered.

"Are you ready?" Mathew asked.

"Ready?" Allan asked his wife. There would be no turning back.

She gulped. "Yes."

*****

First game

Alice went first and got five pins and finished with nine. Next was Betsy who almost threw a gutter ball but managed to take off the ten pin. She threw again and picked up a spare. "YES!" She screamed.

Mathew threw a nice ball in the pocket and got a standing ten pin. He missed it and then Allan got a spare.

"You guys have been practicing," Alice whispered to Betsy on her way to bowl.

Only opens and spares were made until the fourth frame when Mathew's ball took them all down. He turned and smiled at Betsy.

"Oh God, what is my dare?" She asked.

Mathew sat down and motioned for her to come to him. When she stood before him he pulled her down onto his lap. "How about giving me your hottest kiss?"' Alice had told him about what a good kisser she was.

Betsy turned and looked at her husband for permission. "Go ahead," Allan smiled. He had already seen her kissing and rubbing against Bob so it wouldn't be that much a shock.

Betsy turned and faced the handsome man and leaned forward until their lips touched. Her eyes closed as she waited for his tongue to come to her but it didn't. She realized that she was supposed to give him her hottest kisses which meant she had to be the aggressor. Her tongue eased out and licked over his lower lip. She tasted the beer that he had been drinking and then moved between his teeth until she found his tongue.

Alice moved next to Allan. "You're up." Allan quickly bowled and got a spare. He returned to see his wife's mouth moving around and around.

Alice stood. "They are going to be doing that until Mathew bowls again so I might as well go."

Betsy had forgotten all about bowling and was sucking on this man's tongue when someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"You're up," Alice giggled.

"Oh," Betsy blushed as she moved off of Mathew's lap and peeked down at the hard-on that had been pushing up against her butt. He was not as big as Allan but it didn't matter. She hurried to the lane and got a 7-10 split. "Shit!"

They all laughed and after she made the 7 pin Mathew stood and moved past her. Allan tried his best to get a strike but kept getting nine pins. It was Betsy who got the next strike. "HOORAY!" She ran back and hugged her husband before turning to Mathew. "Now it's your turn to give me your hottest kiss."

"After I bowl," Mathew grinned. He got a big split and missed before turning and standing in front of her. "Sitting or standing?"

"Oh God," Betsy thought. If they stood their fronts would be pressed together. "Standing."

It was Allan's turn to bowl but he waited and watched his wife's soft breasts press into another man. Mathew's bulge jabbed into her soft belly as their open lips again came together. Their mouths were open enough for him to see the tongues mixing and twisting together.

"Take your time and get a strike," Alice whispered. She wanted some action too.

Allan focused on the small mark on the lanes and his follow-through. He looked up as the ball moved across the head pin and smacked the Brooklyn side. Nine pins fell and the five pin spun around and around until it fell. "STRIKE BABY!"

"ALRIGHT!" Alice screamed. She ran up to him and pressed her body into his. "Think of something nasty while I bowl."

Betsy and Mathew continued to french and rub their stomachs together. Their hands moved up and their backs but not lower over their butts. They heard the screams knowing that Allan had stuck but didn't break their hold. By the time Alice was finished bowling both Mathew and she were breathing heavily.

"Wow," Betsy gasped as she moved away from Mathew. "I haven't kissed like that in years."

"Very nice," Allan grinned with open arms for Alice.

"Sitting, standing or lying?" She giggled.

"Lying?" Allan repeated while looking around. "Where?"

"On the carpet back there," Alice pointed to the carpeted area behind the seats.

"Lying of course." He followed her to the carpet.

"It might be best if you were on the bottom," she giggled. She waited until he was on his back before gliding down on top of him. She opened her legs and pressed her pussy mound down against the large tent in his jeans.

Alice too was a great kisser and with her lower body rubbing quickly had Allan ready to cum. He pulled his lips from hers and pressed down on her lower back to stop her grinding motion. "We better stop."

"Let's just kiss," she giggled before jabbing her small but sharp tongue back down his throat.

"Uh....you're up," Betsy said as she kicked her husband's foot. "Now get serious because we need to win this first game."

Allan stood and knew that his hard-on was pressing outward but didn't care. He looked at the score in the eighth frame and saw that they were about 10 points behind. "I'll do my best."

All eyes watched him release the ball and watched the ball split the head pin. It looked like a 7-10 split until both tumbled over into the gutter. "A STRIKE!"

"Shit," Mathew mumbled. He wanted to win the first one.

"Hold that thought until I return," Alice giggled. She moved to the lane, picked up her ball and leaned forward. When she bent at the waist her shirt popped upward and hey saw the thin red straps of her thong.

"I need to get some new undies," Betsy whispered to Allan.

Alice's ball also hit the headpin but the 7 and 10 didn't fall. Either did the 4 and 6 pins. "OUCH!"

"Get two," Mathew said now very serious. After she missed he frowned.

"Sorry baby," she purred while moving over to Allan. "What is your dare?"

"Sit on my lap and let me massage your backside," he whispered.

"You naughty boy," she giggled. She sat across his legs facing the lanes and felt his fingers sliding lightly over her rear pockets. Seconds later the fingers pushed down harder and he was taking turns squeezing both cheeks.

Betsy got a spare and smiled when she turned until she saw Allan fondling Alice's ass. She then realized that more than kissing would be next. As much as she wanted Mathew to get a strike so he could touch her or her him she wanted to win.

Mathew took his time and steadied the ball on his right thigh. The lanes had dried out some so he knew he had to move the ball further right. He released the ball and waited until it hooked into the pocket. Again he left the ten pin. "FUCK!"

Allan grinned and slid his middle finger down Alice's butt cleft. The digit moved under the mounds and between her thighs allowing him to move to the front.

Betsy tried not to smile when Mathew missed and then heard Alice moan. She turned and looked down between the woman's thighs and saw the tip of Allen's fingers rubbing over her crotch. Things were definitely heating up and she was falling behind.

Mathew made the spare and saw that they still had a few pins lead. As he walked back and Alice moved off of Allan's lap he noticed where Allan's finger moved from.

"Come on baby. Get me a strike," Betsy purred.

Allan took his time like Mathew but his ball hit the pocket perfectly causing the pins to shatter apart. He had his first double strike and now a big lead. "YES!" He did a Tiger Wood's arm pump and twisted around.

Betsy jumped up and gave him a big wet kiss and Alice was waiting for another dare. He remembered what Betsy said about Alice's nipples and sat down. "Sit on my lap again."

"OK," Alice giggled glancing down at his eight inch covered rod. Her arm moved around his neck and she whispered. "What is my dare?"

"Rumor has it that you have long hard nipples. I think that I should find out if that's true."

"Go ahead," she giggled while leaning back and pushing out her upper body.

"HEY ALICE YOU ARE UP!" Mathew shouted.

"Hold that thought until I get back," she giggled. Again she bent to show her red thong and she picked up eight pins. She left the one and five pins which was fairly hard to pick up for a straight ball bowler like she was.

"Right down the middle Alice," Mathew coached.

She turned. "Duh.......I think I know that." She turned and let it roll. The ball headed for the head pin but was slightly off. Since her ball was so light it bounce to the side and missed the five pin.

"SHIT!" Mathew groaned. He knew now that they were down by eight or nine.

"Sorry," Alice said knowing her husband gets into a rage when he loses sometimes. She knew it was because he wanted to win to be in control of Betsy when they went into the lounge.

Mathew took a deep breath and again let a perfect throw go. This time it hooked into the pocket. "YES!" Since it was the tenth frame he had two more throws. The strike put him even but he knew he needed another strike.

Allan moved back to let Alice sit down and quickly reached up to cup and fondle her small left breast. He already knew she was not wearing a bra and was truly amazed how hard and long her nipple was. "Nice."

Alice rubbed her butt against the huge cock under her and knew that Allan had taken over the biggest cock prize. It didn't matter who really won the games because later on she knew that she would be jerking him off or even going down on him.

Mathew again let the ball go over his mark but he threw it harder this time and the ball didn't make it back to the pocket. It left one pin which he made. All Allan needed was two pins.

"Come on Mr. Lucky," Mathew joked. "See if you can knock two down."

"I think I can handle that," Allan smiled. He hit the headpin to be safe and got a split but it was enough to win. "I guess we got the first game."

"Yes and I have Betsy until we start bowling again," Mathew grinned.

"We need a potty break," Alice said reaching for Betsy's hand. But she pulled it back.

"I can wait."

Alice and Allan stood and walked towards the restroom while Betsy stood and walked up to Mathew. "It's your dare."

"I may have lost but now I'm going to win. Sit next to me and let met touch those babies."

Betsy bit her lower lip and sat down next to him. She leaned back and felt his fingers move up from her navel until his right hand softly cupped her left breast.

"Ummm," she moaned. "That feels so good." He caressed her mound and toyed with the raised tip. She normally liked to have her breasts touched which Allan had gradually stopped doing when they made love. Now this man was going to touch and massage them until she bowled again.

"Turn your body so I can touch both at the same time," he whispered. She did as he said and now he was holding both of her soft titties.

Betsy leaned her head back onto his shoulder while he rubbed and played. "Do you like them?"

Since they were alone Mathew got brave. "Yes, I want to suck and kiss them later."

"Good, they want you to suck and kiss them," she whispered back.

He got braver. "I want to kiss and suck your whole body." He leaned over and nibbled on her neck. "I'm going to lick your pussy until you scream."

Betsy started to move away because it was going past just the dare. But he was too strong and held her breasts and body down. His fingers were pulling on her nipples now causing a serious flood between her thighs.

Mathew glance back at the restroom doors and saw that their spouses were not coming back yet. As he fondled her left breast he pushed his right down over her navel.

Betsy was so into his caresses she didn't feel his straying hand until he lifted her shirt and quickly shoved under her jeans. He made it past her panty waistband and into her bush before she grabbed his wrist. "Don't."

"Shit," he thought. If he could have touched her clit she might have let him go deeper. "Sorry." He pulled his hand out and back to gently squeezing her boobs.

She moved up and stood looking at the damp spot where the tip of his covered cock was. "We should probably go into the restrooms and dry off."

"You too?" he grinned.

"I'm dripping," she giggled.

*****

Allan passed his wife on the way back and stopped. "Well, are we going to go into the lounge?" He saw that her shirt was messed up and half of it pulled out of her jeans.

"Are we?" She asked back.

"If we win we can control what we do back there," he whispered.

"I know," she grinned. "So we better win."

*****

Second Game

Betsy again sat next to Mathew as Alice started bowling the second game. She leaned back into him as he once again massaged her breasts. She had thought about removing her bra in the restroom but held back.

Allan was amazed that he was sitting across from his wife so calmly while another man caressed her chest. They all knew that things would be picking up as the games went on. Alice got a spare and danced back to the seats. "YOU TWO ARE GOING DOWN!"

"We'll see about that," Betsy glared. Her nipples were pressing outward as she grabbed her ball and wiggled her ass. She too got a spare and stuck out her tongue when she walked back.

The men both got spares and the second game was tight until the sixth frame when Allan threw a strike. "OK here we go." He moved back to the seats and waited for Alice to bowl. She opened and ran back next to him. "And my dare is?"

"Sit across my lap again."

Alice placed her butt on his crotch, wiggled it and waited.

Betsy waited to bowl because she wanted to see what he would do. She smiled as Allan pulled out the bottom of Alice's shirt and slid his hands upward until he cupped both bare titties. Since he was under the shirt he was not exposing any private areas.

"They're not very big," Alice whispered as she leaned her head back onto his shoulder. "But this is." She again wiggled her ass against his hard-on.

Allan was amazed as he toyed with the long hard tips. He would push them to the side and let them spring back. For the next four minutes he rubbed and played causing Alice to moan and wiggle on his knob. "Ohh."

Again they went a few frames before anyone got a strike. This time it was Mathew. "My turn," he grinned.

Betsy sat back knowing that he was going to touch her under her clothes but she didn't know where.

"It's not fair that you are wearing a bra," he said. "Lean forward."

Betsy did as he said while peeking back at him. She felt him lift the back of her shirt and then reach upward to release her bra clasp. "Mathew!"

He laughed. "I'm not going to expose anything." He pulled her back again and reached his right hand up under the front of her shirt. The cups were easily lifted and seconds later he held her nice soft bare left breast in his hand.

"Ahhh," Betsy moaned. Feeling skin on skin was so much better.

He caressed both mounds and then concentrated on the hard buds. Betsy had her eyes closed when Alice tapped her knee. "You're up."

Betsy allowed him to remove his hand before she pulled her arms into the shirt and magically pulled her bra out from the bottom. She knew that the thin tee shirt was not going to hide her hard and dark nipples but she really didn't care. She tried to concentrate on bowling but being braless and knowing that Allan was going to touch them some more caused her to throw a gutter ball. "OH NO!"

"Jesus Betsy," Allan complained.

"Sorry," she said. She tried to do better this time but only got three pins.

"Good girl," Mathew grinned. She again sat next to him and again he reached under her shirt to play with her soft treasures.

"It's your turn," Allan quickly announced.

"I hope I get another strike."

"Me too," Betsy thought. She sat back and watched as he did just that.

"A double baby!" He ran back and jumped into the chair next to her again. He didn't hesitate as he again fondled her bare tits but this time put his opened lips on hers.

"Oh God," Betsy thought feeling her nipples being rubbed and his tongue flicking against her own. She had read that women could orgasm just from having their breasts touched but didn't believe it until now. What took her over the edge was when he sucked her tongue into his lips. She jerked her mouth away and a minute later climaxed.

"AHHH!.............OHHH!"

Allan was returning from bowling a spare and froze as he watched his wife's orgasm. He knew then that they were going to the lounge no matter who won.

"Lucky girl," Alice whispered as she moved by Allan.

Betsy's eyes opened and she was quickly embarrassed that she had climaxed in front of them. She leaned her head against Mathew's shoulder and didn't stop him from continuing to touch her chest. As Alice bowled they saw Carol walking up to them.

"So how does our new couple like it so far?" Carol asked as she sat next to Betsy who smiled.

"I think you have a permanent team," Allan answered.

"And the lounge?" Carol asked as she watched Mathew's moving hand under Betsy's shirt.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers