Midnight Ep. 002: I'MMATERIAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the video and hearing V and Will talking in the background Midnight realized who it was. Eyes bulging, she blushed and looked away. "I have to go. I'll miss the last bus home."

"You don't think he's hot?"

With another shrug Midnight hugged V and stood up walking to the door. V following her shuts the video off and looks puzzled. "Hey!" Grabbing Midnight by the arm V looks directly into her eyes out of concern. "You alright Baby?"

"I'm fine! Just tired. I love you, Veronica. Tell Will that I said hello."

"Will do! Literally!" She smirked, "Drop by when you can stay longer."

With a warm smile Midnight took her leave. Veronica closing the door found her friend distant and it bothered her immensely. Will stepping out of the bathroom ended her sadness. She needed her man's cock again; she would picture Nick Sanchez fucking her instead. By the time Will was done he was going to feel as if he was a God himself. Short fall from the Heavens Will.

At the bus stop Midnight found no seat on the bench. With all men waiting with her she resorted to standing behind the oblivious gentlemen. Pondering Nick Sanchez her heart raced, her brain trying to keep up. Something in her triggered her to pull out the drawing he had given her. Her likeness nude and on her knees, Midnight nibbled her lower lip and found her knees weak. Unable to perceive why, she slowly knelt to her knees on the concrete behind the seated men. It made her wet knowing she was submitting to a man who was not even there before her, instead only the four other men present.

"You alright Miss?" A voice behind her spoke, another woman this time.

"Yes."

"Why are you on your knees like that?" A shyness leads to a third shrug.

"Just...waiting."

Bewildered the woman stood silent until the bus arrived. Midnight was the last to enter the bus.

It seemed appropriate.

12