Midnight Ep. 003: PROPERTY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the mansion, he inspected the porch pillars then prowled the yard. Finding a large stone fountain with water stagnant in it surrounding a decapitated statue of a fisherman he sighed, "Lost at sea even in the shallows. Might try my hand at building you a new head Ahab." Passing by bushes a patch of birds startled him by taking flight. He shook his head at them and proceeded to the overgrown barn, using his machete to clear enough away to reach its door. Opening it, more birds scattered through a hay loft opening. In the barn was a rusted 1963 Jeep Gladiator pale blue paintjob, what was left of it. Missing tires and wheels, it was just a shell. He figured the motor was missing as well. "Projects everywhere."

Eying the loft he presumed more critters were in hiding so steered clear of the wooden ladder going up. No footsteps at least. Hearing the waves of the ocean in the distance he vacated the barn with thoughts on its use as more than a garage. He had plenty of room to build out here once it was groomed. A lengthy stone path leading to the island's cove was clearer than expected, likely due to kids going swimming on the property. Finding it cluttered in garbage he grumbled until he spotted the devastated dock she mentioned.

"Now that's a decent spot for a new dock once I tear out the old one. There's room out by that island for a nice sailboat and maybe even a seaplane if I can avoid the rocks. I could have my Embraer's landing gear ripped out and replaced with pontoons. Nice!" Fresh air coming in from the cove he discovered why the place was called Shoals. One side of the cove was a rock infested patch of water leading out to a tiny islet. Strangely he even noticed a hammock strewn between two tree trunks. "Interesting getaway."

Deciding he had seen enough he headed back for the bridge. He had been gone a good forty minutes. Tilly was probably worried he might have been eaten by a gator. On the way back just before reaching the bridge he heard a close proximity hiss that made him freeze in step. Just beneath shrubbery sat a coiled multicolored Coral snake ready to strike, if he moved, he was going to be bitten. "Ready to dance Rainbeau?" Gritting his teeth, he carefully dropped his hammer so that the snake followed its fall. Once wavering Nick slashed down with the machete and took its head off. Watching the body whip about headless he waited until it died before picking up both the hammer and the snake's body. Taking it with him across the bridge he stepped from the foliage to see Tilly nervously sitting there waiting. Spotting Nick she pepped up and looked in awe. Catching her off guard he threw the snake's body on the hood of the 4Runner making her scream then laugh over it. Tossing his tools in the hatchback he closed up shop, opening the driver's door to hop in.

"You scared the life out of me."

"Guess I am a murderer." He nodded at the serpent on the hood.

"Did you like the place?"

"Inform the bank 1.8, it's been setting empty too long. Take it or leave it."

"I'll make a call to Lowell at the bank when I get a signal." She brightened up, "I'm glad you're safe Mister Sanchez."

"Nick! I'll drop you at the diner. You can make the offer. If they agree I'll write a cashier's check tomorrow morning. Deed in hand by noon or no deal."

"I'll do my best."

"Succeed!" He glared making her uneasy. Nodding she remained silent all the way back to Coastal Waiter's. Pulling up in front of the windows Tilly grabbed her things and shook his hand. Prepared to get out Nick stopped her, "Hold up!" Pausing she watched him remove his wallet and hand her two-hundred-dollar bills. "Your retainer and your patience out there."

"Thank you, Nick."

"Are you going inside?" He spots Midnight waiting a table but drawn to seeing he and her aunt just outside the window. Two men sitting at her booth went unnoticed.

"Yes! I need a cup of coffee while I'm on the phone. I'll also thank my niece for sending you, my way."

"Give her this." He procured another hundred, "This bill is hers. Understood?"

"I'll deliver it myself. I'm sure she will be grateful. Forgive me but I really do need to go pee." She left the vehicle and noticed the snake's body still on the hood. Fearing it even in death she stepped away cautiously. Remaining there, Nick dug under his seat for his journal and began writing in it. He waited to see Tilly enter the diner and step over to Midnight. Handing her his money, Tilly pointed at Nick before departing to the little girls' room. Midnight paused her dining gents to peer at the money, unfolding it to see writing. It read, "TITS NOW!"

Eyes flaring, she sat her order pad on their table and immediately unbuttoned her dress down to her waist, peeling the sides away she bore both tits proudly. Her seated gentlemen admiring them with a watered pallet. Nodding at her he tapped his watch then pointed toward the ocean. She understood and smiled. Curious to see if she would put them away, he sat there another two minutes. Finally, he pointed at the men and used hand gestures to inform her the men needed a delicacy not included in the diner's menu. Uncertain how best to offer them a sample she just took one of their hand's each and brought them up to cup her breasts. No resistance whatsoever. One final nod Nick backed out and left her to the wolves.

Inside the two men playfully fluffed them and struck up conversation. "I like the service here." One told the other. "Was that your man out there in the truck?"

"I... don't know." A tight pinch to her nipple by the second man she shivered, "What can I get you?" The interest waned and Midnight found herself forced to button up. Hearing her aunt returning to order coffee from the waitress at the counter she had no choice. Thankfully the two men did not make a scene. Order taken Midnight turned it in and began making drinks. Sitting at the counter Tilly held off on her phone call long enough to tell her niece what she thought.

"A dangerous man I think."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you not see the snake on the hood?"

"No." Midnight dropped her jaw pausing in pouring tea into a glass. She overlooked the snake in seeking his approval.

"With a machete. It had no head. He's a soldier I believe. Oh, wait a pilot he said. Still, I think I would be wary of him should he become a customer more often."

"He was...nice to me."

"Well...he is rich. He's buying the Harbinger Shoal's property. 1.8 million if Lowell at the bank approves it. Mister Sanchez has his work cut out for him. I'll give you a little of my commission money for sending Nick my way. Thank you, Sweetie."

"You don't have to. You just gave me his money."

"I want to. You deserve a bit of happiness."

"Do I?" She fidgeted then took the drinks out to her booth buddies. Pondering her worth she turned to see Tilly now on her cell doing business. Her back to the men she was still at arm's length. Tugging her apron string the man with the tea glass asked, "Can I get a wedge of lemon?" Not even understanding why she lifted the back of her skirt and showed them her ass. Hearing the man mumble, "Now there's a wedge that make's a guy want to pucker his lips." He dared to reach out and lightly caress her cheek. With a pinch he ended his tour and behaved.

"Thank you." She turned and smiled.

"Worth a nice big tip Young Lady." The man added with a wink.

Maybe she was worth something in the end.

Still not convinced.

12