Midnight Ep. 004: GOSSAMER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is."

"Going to give me reason to stay?"

"I remain here."

Gripping the hilt of his knife he yanks it from the wood and flips it three times in his hand. Should Nick drop it he would easily cut her thighs. She remained vigil, confident in his ability. Staring at her he now held the blade as it should be. Using the pointed tip, he delicately touches her hood, taunting her. Using it further he creases her clit with the coolness of the blade's side without pressure just to see if she would panic. She was a statue locked in time, very impressive.

Withdrawing his knife, he sheathes it inside a leather cover attached to his belt and locks it in. Standing up he takes a deep breath. "Cum for me." Without hesitation her fingers raced to her pussy and began massaging it. "Find the darkness within."

Her eyes closed; thoughts lured back to her rape three years ago. There was no moon that night. It took her to the darkest night of her lifetime. A time she still fantasized about. Fingers burrowed deeply inside her, almost primal in her hunger to cum for this man. Her other hand rubbing her clit ferociously, yet resisting any moan, any signature that he might not approve of. As climax closed in she imprisoned her breath for all she held dear, if there was fear in Midnight Amador, it was in losing this man's interest in what was within her. Squirting for the very first time in her life she nearly passed out. Silence!

Five minutes she lay there thinking him watching. Finally, Midnight opened her eyes finding darkness, the sun had set. She was still in darkness, a newfound darkness. Lifting her head, she realized the Man in Black was gone. Had she disappointed him? Crawling to her feet she stood in the night breeze and shivered. Deciding it over she walked back to her bag of clothing and switched dresses. Finding her shoes, she discovered her bobby socks missing. Giving up she just put on her pumps and packed her sheer dress for another day. If that day should ever rise.

For now...she had a long walk home.

So much for catching a bus.

That dirt road was waiting.

So was she.

12