Midnight Ep. 007: silhoUette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caprice was beyond helpless in her posture being held captive for so long. It took a few slaps to her face to make her coherent. "Who's the dead lay here, you or Ollie?" Her eyes flared at her awakening. Removing her ball gag, he tossed it aside in its own saliva spill pelting down over her chest. "I'm going to release your limbs. Any regrets?"

"None..." She hoarsely spoke.

"Good!"

Unhooking her outstretched ankles, they fell to the bed like spaghetti noodles. Her remaining bonds severed she collapsed and just lay there looking up at the ceiling. Exhaustion set in long ago, but she took it like a champ.

"Stay! You need to hydrate I'll bring you a drink of water."

Leaving her to tremble from every nerve ending's unexpected loyalty, Nick went into the living room and brought back the glass of Midnight's pubes. Cloudy from the whipped cream settling, but still follicles floating amid the water after a slight jiggle to the glass. Sitting next to Caprice, he assists her in sitting up enough to take a drink. Guzzling it she chokes and realizes there were fine hairs amid the H2O. Looking up at Nick she winces at what this meant.

"ALL OF IT!"

Caprice Comstock finished her drink and swallowed it all. She did not know what to make of this man.

"Alright! You're cleaning up your mess on the floor, then going home."

"I'm not...spending the night?"

"Nope! Ollie and I are done with you until I call upon you again. If you wish to never be called upon, tell me now."

"Will it be like this...every time?"

"If you're looking for love...look elsewhere. You're nothing but three holes to me."

"I think I can live with that."

"Good!" He grips her by her sweat matted hair and drags her off the mattress to lay in her stains upon the carpet. Leaving her there he goes to the kitchen and brings back towels and carpet cleaner. "Earn your keep."

"Maid now?"

"Made to."

"Damn! I think I'm in... deep."

"Better than love. When you're done there meet me out back. Clothes remain off."

"Yes Sir." He gets up and takes his leave, returning to his journal in the living room. Reopening the book to Midnight's locks he pondered on the hair again, once more inhaling her scent.

"Lock of hair. Lock on the trunk. Inner meaning?" He wrote just that in his book. Looking over the drawings in the back pages he envisioned Midnight in a number of them. Caprice? She was good enough on her knees as she was now. There was more to explore concerning the lovely Santee with Spanish blood. Caprice? Nothing at all. She was merely there. Useful in his times of need.

Hearing Caprice done and walking about Nick closed and hid his book beneath a couch cushion. Getting up he walked into the bedroom and found Caprice standing outside toying with her hair as if wringing out sweat. Moving behind her he gripped her hair and drug her to the left. Standing her beneath an outdoor showerhead he turned it on. Cold water attacking her she screamed then stood there shivering. Torture at best.

"Clean enough! Get dressed." He tossed her a towel already outside hanging. As she dried off, she made her way into the living room for her clothing, getting dressed in her waitress uniform. Joining her he puts his jeans back on then admired her. She melted in his gaze. "Two things." He reaches in removing her nametag and uses his nails to tear off the letters C and A before revealing only, "PRICE", then pinned it back on her.

"Why?"

"Price, you pay for my notice."

"Intriguing. What's the other thing?"

Turning her back to him he nudged her back into the bedroom, walking her right up to the skull on the post. "Say goodnight."

Taking it a step further Caprice Comstock kissed the skull on the forehead. "Night Lover. See you soon I hope." Lipstick was left as a fond farewell.

Taking Caprice back to the diner for her car he waited until she left for home before getting out of his 4Runner. Taking a walk back to the trunk he unlocked it and stood up over the empty void. Unzipping his pants, he pulled his dick out and closed his eyes while stroking it to a bestial state. Four minutes of envisioning Midnight hanging as Caprice had he unloaded into the trunk's vacancy. Once finishing off his final droplet's he locked his reservoir up for the night. This was his gift to Midnight.

********

Huddling for warmth in the family car Midnight and her mother still shared the bathrobe. Finding something poking her Midnight gently peeled from her mother to see what it was. A Price tag never removed was the culprit. She knew her Mother had owned this robe forever. Why was it still attached and overlooked?

How strange.

12