Midnight Ep. 010: rEfLECTION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your call Geronimo."

"Now who sounds racist?"

Dolan chimes in, "Will you two please stop with this Dancing with Gators, moment? Ole' Steeltoe looks like he lost his appetite. Haul your asses up out of there before he changes his mind." Together they emerged victorious.

"You got balls." Nick returned Curtis' earlier comment as they stood next to his brothers.

"That's what Alexis said." Ronnie laughed giving up on his cell. "You're buying me a new cellphone."

"That's on you. Lunch on me Sheriff?"

"I'll pass. I'm going to take my kid home and tie her down." He realized how that sounded.

"Blind eye?" Nick winked at him.

"I got me an idea to put the fear of Sanchez in her. You up for it?" He nods toward his squad car.

"Lead the way."

Sheldon peering around did a head count. "Where's Evan?" While everyone looked around to make sure he hadn't wandered across the bridge or fell over the embankment himself, they found him on the bus watching Midnight's video and masturbating. Curtis catching him took his cell away to see what he was watching. Eyes bulging to the size of saucers he swiftly shared it with his brothers. All shocked to see their cousin naked and being pawed up by Ronnie and his friend the three brothers sneered at Ron.

"What?"

If not for Sheldon moving Ronnie to the seat behind him the boy might have faced their wrath. Evan seeking his cell back found Curtis continually watching Midnight, thus letting him, too afraid to demand it. He was at a loss until days end. With everyone accounted for and equipment loaded up, Sheldon drove the bus, his belly leading him to the diner.

With Sheldon and the boys gone, and traffic going around Dolan's squad car, the two men stood outside talking. In the backseat of the car Alexis was overheating, with the windows up and she unable to open the doors from the inside rear she was trapped. Slapping on the glass she begged her father to turn the air on. Dolan ignored her, he and Nick talking about Alexis for her to overhear.

"You look as if you know how to handle a woman Sanchez. Alexis there was all up on ya. Maybe when you get ole' Harbinger up to code you could take her off my hands. Give my dad a break from her shenanigans."

"She couldn't handle living under my rules."

"YES, I COULD!" Alexis yelled with a giggle, "Just don't spank me so hard."

"Daily ritual for any gal I have living with me. I'm into hardcore bondage." Oh, how true it was.

"What?" She flared her eyes, still unable to sit.

"Is that right?" Dolan mused, "Might be the best thing to happen to her. Lil' restraint could be just the ticket."

"We could test that theory if you want?" Nick winked across the roof. Both blinded Dolan reached into his car and shut the cherries off. Inside Alexis brightened up at what they were discussing. Was her father going to ship her off to live with Nick? While appealing this bondage thing spooked her.

"What do you think Pumpkin?" Dolan bent to look into the car window at her on her hands and knees. In her looking out at Nick her ass was facing her father. He caught a healthy dose of clam and daaaamn. Peering over her shoulder at her dad Alexis realized he was checking her out and suddenly grew shy. "You know the rules Pumpkin. Any prisoner riding in the back has to be cuffed."

"WHAT?" She went into panic mode.

Standing erect Dolan unhooks two sets of handcuffs from his belt and tosses Nick one. "You just been deputized Sanchez." Smirking between one another Nick opened the passenger rear door and made her scoot over. On the driver's side her father entered to corner her. Nick manhandled Alexis in the middle of he and Dolan.

Instead of going for her wrists Nick snatched up her left ankle and lifted her leg until he had it cuffed. From there he drug her off balance and cuffed her foot to the screen barrier between the front and back seats. Squealing she found her father doing a repeat performance with her right ankle. Legs spread wide he too locked her foot to the screen. This left her hands on the seat back at an uncomfortable angle.

"DAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!"

"Best get used to this Pumpkin. Deputy Sanchez there is going to make you right at home here in a few weeks."

"He doesn't scare me." She laughs.

"Any more cuffs Sheriff?"

"Glove box!"

Nick left his seat and reached into the front glove box for a third pair. Returning Nick cuffed her wrists so that now she had her face into the seat at an awful position. Straining she whimpers, spitting under her mashed cheek laying on the backseat.

"You don't scare me."

"Sure, I can't buy you lunch Sheriff?"

"Tuna melt does sound good. You talked me into it Sanchez."

"Meet you at Coastal Waiters."

Nick leaving to get into his borrowed 4Runner Dolan sat there next to his daughter. "Y'know what Pumpkin?" He brought his hand up to rub her ass, Ali gasping at his caress. "I think I've seen this ass on America's Most Wanted."

"Daddy?" She felt strange her father touching her as he was.

"Yup! I know you been online showing off, from your Grampa's store no less. What's it going to take to straighten you up Alexis?"

"I don't want to straighten up."

"Good call."

Dolan left her contorted ass in the air, legs wide in captivity, and drove them to the diner. Once Nick joined them, they enjoyed a hearty lunch. Alexis? She still wasn't straightened up.

Damn it was hot out.

So was her ass.

Crime and Punishment!