Midnight Ep. 011: sKIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He thinks he's teaching me a lesson." She spoke dryly wagging her tongue at him.

"Oh! Drink right!" He scooted closer and held the straw up to her lips from beneath her. In her upside-down position her head was on the car seat. Try as she might it was a strain to lift her head too long. "This is stupid. Hang on. I'm sorry if this hurts." Gripping her matted blonde hair, he lifted her head up which made her wince and squeal both. "Hear suck on the straw." He lured it toward her, Ali using her tongue to draw the straw in to get a lengthy swallow. Halfway down she got brain freeze from the ice and paused to tense up. "You, okay?"

"I can't drink like that. I need to be lifted higher."

"Uhhh? Okay, let me think." He lets her hair go and watches her forehead flop back on to the fabric upholstery. Climbing into the car further he threw his left leg around her head to basically straddle her scalp. Once in position he sat the glass on the rear windowsill long enough to lift her body upward. Using his knees to support her shoulders her face was right over his jean crotch. "Not intentional."

He chuckled then stretched behind him to reclaim the glass, in doing so her face rolled right up on his erection. Yeah, it was back. Matters worse he looked out the window to see his cousin walking toward the bus. "Oh hell! My brothers are going to chew her up and spit her off the Rez."

"Drink!" Alexis begged him as he gave up worrying over Midnight's confrontation to lower the water glass between his legs. Letting her drain the water glass dry outside of ten cubes of ice she sighed, "Thank you."

"No problem. This is cruelty, I should call the State Police about..."

"Don't! I... don't want my dad to get into trouble. I give him enough grief as it is."

"Your wrists and ankles are raw."

"Move the glass." She suggested, the boy plucking it from his lap. "I want to suck a bigger straw." She bit at his inseam.

"Whoa! Really?"

"What else have I got to do being pinned up like this. Get that dick out." She hissed giggling.

"Okay!" He wasn't going to pass up his very first blowjob, mixed races or not. Reaching between his legs he unzipped and brought out a firm six-inch cock with a very sizable knob. She didn't even look at it she simply opened her mouth wide and swallowed him whole. "Fuck your mouths cold." Yes, but the bitch was hot!

Hearing a car pull up alongside them made Oswald panic and slouch to avoid being seen. In his unplanned reaction his knees moved away from her shoulders, and she fell straight into him, gagging on his entire cock teasing her tonsils. "Deputy!" He mumbled to her. Alexis didn't give a shit; his balls were a nice cushion on her chin even with a zipper up her nostrils in the way.

Watching carefully as the Deputy left his own car and head into the diner Oswald stayed down low. Once the officer was long gone, he laughed, then looked at his lap. "Fuck that feels good." He ventured to pick her head up by her hair, but she bit down on his dick, Alexis was not done with him. Releasing her hair, he just let her feed on his girth. Sweating water glass in his hand he felt evil and dug out an ice cube, trailing it along her back as much as her cuffed hands allowed being in the way. She shivered and moaned at his taunting her. Letting that cube fall under her arms to melt along her hairline he pinched a second cube and looked higher up than her back, directly at her near perfect white ass. He could see her butt pucker easily so placed the cube right up to it and pressed it into her cavity. She squealed and sucked his dick even harder. Oswald was becoming a man!

"Hell yeah!"

Inside the diner Caprice Comstock was still flirting with Nick and Sheriff Roster. "Hey Dole! I like pineapple." She giggled looking at his ham sandwich with a slice of fruit next to it that he picked off. He wasn't keen on pineapple but forgot to tell Midnight to leave it off his sandwich. Tempted to offer it to her Dolan sighed and changed the subject.

"Seen Oliver Heavy Feather lately?"

"Don't go ruining your lunch by bringing up Ollie. We were just getting along. What's he done now?" The tattooed blonde scowled.

"Nothing I'm aware of yet. Just asking. You still staying away from him?"

"Splitsville!" She winked. He immediately envisioned her legs wide and a nice juicy slit waiting for him. Strangely, Dolan grew shy.

"Good! Glad to hear you're steering clear of trouble. He would have brought you down with him someday."

"Don't I know it." She coyly winks at Nick, "But I got me a new Ollie in my life. Bit of a bonehead too but he sure is kinky." Nick found it amusing enough, her referring to the skull he found in the trunk at Dolan's father's antique store. As cute as it was the thoughts on how closely things were related made him uneasy.

"Sheriff here thinks you'd be worth a roll in the hay."

"Does he now? That true Dolan?"

"I... uhhh?" The Sheriff stared at Nick for putting him on the spot. It was then Dolan realized his Deputy pulled up and was walking into the diner. Putting off any confirmation he turned in his seat to greet his fellow badge man. "What's up Herb?"

"I thought you said Esteban Amador was speeding up the way. Billy and I never did run across him to pull him over." Deputy Herb DeWhitt stood next to Dolan, his eyes checking out Caprice with a wink. Caprice noting Nick deep in thought simply turned and caressed his shoulder in passing. Nick didn't even acknowledge the blond for touching him without permission. His head was more on Midnight out on the bus with her kin.

Concerned over her lengthy absence, on top of the skull intrigue, he decided it better not to mention what he found in the trunk. Considering it might lead back to something illegal he didn't need to be any part of why rock the canoe knowing it was going over. Bad enough Dolan hadn't noticed the trunk out front right under the window to their current seating. If he had noticed it the Sheriff sure didn't bring it up in conversation.

"He probably took the back road along the old cemetery near Jupiter Ludlow's place. Probably looking for cheap moonshine. He'll turn up again like a double-sided quarter."

"True that. I'm going to grab me a coffee and get back out there. Thought I'd fill you in on..." He paused to look around, "Where is ole' Midnight?"

"Bus out front takin' lunch to her cousin's." Dolan nodded out toward the parking lot.

"Good thing I reckon." Herb rubbed his chin, "Shame us talking about her daddy like we do around her innocent ears. Least she wasn't perking up." Sighing Herb turned away and stopped Lynette on her way to deliver burgers to her son and young Evan. "Grab me a wakeup call when you're done Ms. Lynn."

"Will do Love Bug." Herbie the...yeah you recall the car. Back in the day Lynette and Herb used to go parking. Definitely not in a Volkswagen! Those were the lays...days.

Outside on the bus minutes earlier, Midnight made her presence known by venturing into the balmy habitat. Her cousins Curtis and Roland were seated bored and looking at their cellphones. Hearing the audio, she knew very well what they were watching and blushed. Roland was first to notice her presuming his baby brother Oswald had returned but was shocked to see... "Cover yourself up Cuz."

"I don't want to." She fidgeted, "I brought you sandwiches and cokes." Roland smelling food jumped from his seat and ventured up the short aisle to take her drinks. Sitting them on another seat he then claimed his food. "I was starving." Curtis was less inclined to even look at Midnight, maintaining his watching porn on his cell. Tame porn but still porn.

"How have you been?" She tried her best to not shy away from a long overdue reunion.

"All good! Obviously in hot water again or we sure as hell wouldn't be here in cellblock 101. You look..."

"Nice?" She smirked.

"I was going to say like a hooker. What's with the second skin dress? Looks like you're spilling out. Front and back."

"Her ass is showing." Curtis mumbled.

"Say what?" Curtis hadn't seen that much, only her bursting cleavage. "How did you see it when she's never turned around once?" Lifting his cell up Curtis shared the video of Midnight that Ronnie took yesterday at the diner with his friend Derek. "Nice ass Cuz! How much you charge these white fuckers to strip for them?"

"Nothing! I... just did it." This was the first she had seen the video but certainly knew it was of her letting the boys paw her up. Strangely, she was proud of herself.

"What would Aunt Irene think if she saw you acting all slutty?"

"It is my life." She had no expression. Next to her Roland while feeding his face stepped around her to indeed see half of her butt cheek if she stood just right, the tear being like a slit in an evening dress, but the skirt being short already had little room to hide much. She knew her cousin was drawn to her revealed flesh and flared her eyes bashfully.

"Not even going to ask how we got this video?" Curtis winced from behind his barricaded seat.

"No. You are helping Mister Sanchez clear his land?" She asked, then pondered on whether she herself was his property. Ronnie and Derek technically cleared her of clothing to make that video. In her hopeful opinion she was also classified property.

"More like fending off gators." Roland chuckled chewing with a mouth full then moved back around her to again obtain his drink from the cardboard carrying tray. "Curtis here went in to save that Sanchez guy and Ron." Brownie points for bragging.

"Really?" She seemed shocked by his bravado; it was unlike Curtis to ever help anyone else. Maybe they were changing as they got older.

"Guys got guts but he needed backup." Roland added.

"Thank you, Curtis." She murmured.

"Why? He's just another loser in the white man's world."

"I don't think he's white." Roland chuckled.

"He's not Santee."

Rolling his eyes Roland frowned at Midnight, "Not everyone has to be Santee Curtis. Dude!" Those brownie points went out the window. "We have got to get over our so-called Founding Father's traditions. Our tribe's numbers won't be in our favor five years from now."

"Don't let Dad hear you say that shit."

"He is not a... loser." Midnight sneered at Curtis but found herself backing off emotionally.

"Why not? Because the fucker has money? Since when are you into guys anyway? I thought you and Veronica Redmane were munching one another."

"Why would you think that? We are best friends...not...lovers. She is with Will."

"Another mixed relationship. She's dead to the Rez...just like Aunt Irene...and you. Same for Oliver Heavy Feather's skank in the diner. At least he got smart and dumped her." Other way around but he knew no better.

"Curtis shut the fuck up." Roland defended her. While to a degree he too thought similar, he did have a fondness for his cousin even if never mentioned. Her innocence always made him worry for her future.

"It's okay Roland. He has a right to his opinion. So do..." She freezes in thought; did she have a right to her own opinion? Would Nick think she did? Best to stop there! "I need to go back to work."

She shyly turned away and took two steps before realizing something. Curtis had not gotten up for even a second. Whirling back to face him she walked past Roland while Curtis had his eyes glued to her video. Busted! Midnight found her cousin beating off to her video, his hand knuckling a healthy seven-inch Apex Predator. Caught off guard Curtis looked up and spotted her lingering, eyes watching him intently.

With no words shared Roland grew suspicious and hurried to the seat in front of Curtis to look over the back. "What the fuck Curtis? You're jerking off to our cousin?"

"Fuck off Roland."

"Let him finish." She stood at his feet. "I don't mind."

"You're both freaks." Roland had to take a walk. This was getting too crazy for even him. With Roland leaving the bus Curtis sneered at Midnight and just kept pumping his cock looking at the video rather than her.

"You have a sweet ass, Cuz. That what you want to hear?"

"This one?" She turned her back to him and rolled up her skirt to let him view her entire ass. No panties it was stunning and free spirited. Lowering his cell, he did look up at her and grumbled.

"This isn't you, Cuz. Why are you acting out all of a sudden?"

"I could ask you the same. I am mixed remember. I am what I am." She bends forward expressing her tight clam for a better visual. Seeing her in person made him stop jerking off. He felt wrong about it now that it was right in front of him in person. Using her own words, Midnight being of mixed heritage was his excuse.

"What the hell am I thinking? You're...not..."

"I am blood."

"Half blood."

"Blood regardless. I will not hold your actions against you Curtis."

"Pull that fucking dress down." He starts putting his pecker away, but it was too big to tuck away without suffering.

"Finish!"

"Fuck that."

"You wanted to do it. If I were not here, you would have anyway. Finish!"

Growling at her insistence he stood up on his knee behind her and began stroking his beast back into fertile action. While looking over her shoulder at him she scooted her butt closer until she felt his crown caress her ass cheek. The contact made him snarl and in under thirty seconds he shot his load on her cheeks. "Mother fuck!"

Expressionless Midnight Amador let his threads of cum drool down her flesh as she lowered her skirt over it. Stains seeping through evident she simply walked away. At the steps she stopped long enough to tell him, "It was good to see you again." Off she went back toward the diner. Curtis felt lousy, but he did keep her video that Ronald had sent him.

Waving at Roland who was prowling near the police cars Midnight entered her place of employment just as Herb DeWhitt was leaving. A smile shared between them he had to look back at her ass. The stains were wet and obvious. "Well now! She must have gotten over her shyness." It was then he realized, "Wait a second...they're all kin. Hmmm?"

At Sheriff Dolan's car Roland noted it rocking a bit and grew curious. Exploring he ventured to peer into the backseat and found his younger brother Oswald and Alexis in her strange predicament. Oswald using both hands on her skull was face fucking her as best he could, she was moaning greedily at his forcefulness.

"What the fuck?" Roland was the only one not getting off. Belching up his sandwich he decided to let his brothers have their fun. He needed to take a piss. Behind the diner facing the beach he fired away. Yes, he ended up jerking off too.

Ignoring anyone seeing her uniform's condition Midnight opted on refilling drinks again. Pitchers of tea in one hand, coffee in the other she made her rounds, saving Nick and Sheriff Roster for last. In passing them almost as if wanting Nick to acknowledge her appearance she heard Dolan mumble, "What's she been up too?" Pointing at her ripped skirt, stains all over her ass. "Midnight been wrestling with a bear?"

Looking over his shoulder at Midnight, Nick noted her damp backside and winced. Waiting on her to make her way to their booth he fidgeted a bit. Almost as if thinking to himself that she might have taken her own initiative over his own. It did not settle well. Midnight reaching them offered refills, but Dolan palmed his glass rim to deny her. Nick cleared his throat at her, and she immediately sat her pictures on the table and knelt next to him. Dolan seeing her strange behavior looked curious, then prompting a snapped glare toward his car. This bit of strangeness reminded him he left Oswald with Alexis. Spotting Roland near the cars just before going to relieve his bladder, he shook his head. "How did Herb miss those two? Three!" Deputy DeWhitt was just pulling out on to the main road.

"Turn."

Nick directed Midnight to shuffle in her crouched state, in doing this her skirt ripped even further. Eying her wet bottom Nick scowled, "Go clean up." She instantly stood up, saving herself when her cleavage nearly toppled free of her missing buttons on the front. Dolan and her Uncle Sheldon both swallowed at her straining attire. They were not the only ones. The owner of the diner Olan, yes there was an Olan and a Dolan, stood with Lynette as Midnight marched for the restrooms. Grumbling at her misfortunes Olan started to say something but Lynette intervened and lured him back toward his office. Nick moved the left behind pitchers from his table to the next booth over.

With only a shared restroom she knocked on the single bathroom door for vacancy. Opening in a hurry made her jump as Ronald had been in there taking a leak. Nearly running into Midnight, he simply grinned and yanked her into the bathroom with him. A very low-level yelp heard vanished as the door closed.

"Miss me?" Ron chuckled pawing her up.

"I must." She was going on instinct, as if presuming Nick would want her to flaunt her body. Ron turned her back to him and knelt down behind her without getting a good look at her stained dress. Lifting her skirt, he buried his face along her ass crack and licked her butt pucker. A salty almost minty taste made him wince, but quickly shrugged it off.

Squealing at his intrusion she worried that she might be wrong in her presumption of what Nick would expect. Flaunting her body was one thing, but she had not been instructed to do more than tease. With Ron licking her personal places it seemed...wrong. She felt as if everything she might be doing was against his wishes. Pushing back Ron toppled on to his butt and looked up at her. It was then he saw streaks of damp but drying cum on her. Gagging suddenly at the thought he was licking up another man's jizz, he whipped around and prayed to the porcelain goddess. Vomit made her want to hurl right after he was done.

Helping Ronald to his feet she hugged him as if apologetically. "You should go before your mother..."

"Right!" Without another word Ronald vacated the restroom. A quick wipe down with paper towels and soap Midnight fixed her composure, no longer worried about throwing up. Dress unwrinkled and tidied up as best as it could be she looked at herself in the mirror as if soul searching. Pouting at her own decision making she stressed that she might lose Nick before he officially claimed her. Within her thoughts she begged for forgiveness as if Nick was right next to her.

She needed a moment to breath.

"I will never deny him as long as I live." She could almost sense him hoping for just that pledge. "NEVER!" Her heart was adjusting to his assertion. What was love anyway? Not as if she understood it.

While Midnight gathered her thoughts, outside at her booths, her Uncle Sheldon received a phone call. Listening to his wife ramble Sheldon hung up and crawled out of his booth to stretch before going over to Nick and Dolan.

"Thanks for lunch Nick. I just got off the phone with Tilly. She contacted Newton Waterfall, Santee elder out on the Rez. Appears he's interested in rounding up a few fellas with riding mowers and chainsaws to take over for us lower level weed killers. Thing is Newton wants to meet you in the morning on the Rez first. Respect situation I figure. Sizing you up stuff."

"Send directions to my cell and his number I'll arrange a time."

"Want me to drive you over for the parlay?" Dolan offered.

"Nope! You're going to be too worn out after tonight. Be lucky you make it to work tomorrow."

"That so? Hope you're not thinking..." He glanced toward his car, this time seeing Oswald running for the bus. "...I'll be scolding my kid all night as it is."

"I wasn't going there Sheriff." Nick opted to look back at Caprice cleaning up one of her tables after a vacancy. "Give me one second." Easing from his bench Nick sits his diary on the seat out of reach from any prying eyes then takes a walk over to face the tattooed bombshell. A thirty second whisper Nick returned to his seat.