Midnight Ep. 019: THRONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd never do that." Nancy giggled.

"Let us surprise your auntie, you girls go on. It has been a while since you have seen her."

"You're not joining us?" Anita jingled her car keys.

"Unfortunately, I am not. My temper got the best of me, and I was asked to leave. I will be in the van."

"Pray over that dad." Anita pointed at him.

"Of course! That is why I was speaking to Matilda's husband. It was he and I that had a spat."

"Is Midnight here?" Ophelia the second oldest daughter shut her passenger side front door.

"I do not believe so. She... has changed."

"What do you mean?"

"I propose you find out on your own. A prayer for your cousin would be in order as well."

Left at that! He walked them to the entrance of the garage and let them go off on their own. Hands in his pockets Mordecai hissed at his new environment. He was not one for change. Unless of his own design.

********

Harbinger Shoals...

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"You came inside me."

"Yeah!" His penis was still deep up inside Dawn Bearpaw as he lingered there sweaty and breathing hard under the thin air flow within the tunnel system.

"I'm not on birth control."

"Wonderful!"

"I'm joking! Of course, I am. That... was amazing."

"Good thing you can't see the pissed off expression I have."

"Sorry! I haven't been with a man since Tom. That was something he might have done... here in the dark. What made you... take me?"

"You were begging too hard."

"Was I?" She laughed as he pulled out of her and swatted her ass with his nearly ten-inch destroyer. "I didn't know you were that endowed. I felt that up inside my uterus. Midnight's... so lucky."

"Yes, she is. Lucky, I haven't walked away."

"Why? Because she's so naïve?"

"No. I like that about her. Makes it easier to mold her into what I expect. She's learning, but under the circumstances I've stuck around. What kind of Owner would I be if I walked away from her when she's struggling to cope almost losing her mom? Dealing with her unruly dad."

"Saying you don't have time for a heart?"

"I don't need heart. I need cooperation." She heard him zip up. "Pull your diaper up."

"Diaper? I guess they do resemble one. Tight diaper though." She bent down to drag her cotton shorts up. "You can do that as often as you want to Sir. After that just now, I'm all yours."

"You were mine when you stepped out of your grandfather's baptismal pool."

"Excuse me?"

"You saw Tom in me. Magnetism at first glance."

"Loneliness does that but yes... I did see Tom in you. I miss him, Nick. I really don't want to interfere in you and Midnight. I'll keep my distance. But... know I'm here for you."

"You're here for me when I say you are."

Flashlight on, he reaches out while she was blinded and grips her by the throat. Choking her he pressed her back to the wall. "For Tom." Her heart fluttered for a brief moment, and she thought of the butterfly at his beach house. Maybe Tom was here telling her he approved of Nick. A lengthy study of both their eyes, Nick creates a mental understanding, then releases her. "Let's head back. I have other things to do today."

"Yes Sir." She would follow Nick to the ends of the earth. Tom had spoken!

Leaving the tunnel Nick handed her back the light and carefully put the shelving unit back in front of it. Dawn then noticed the wooden door on the floor of the cellar. "What is this?"

"Three-foot-deep hideaway. I don't know what for, but I have a few ideas on its future use." He grinned. Eyes staring into his she got goosebumps. Did she really want to know? There were times he gave off a vibe that instilled fear, yet he always found a way to make her feel comfort as well. Two entirely different emotions that seemed to work well together. "Upstairs!" He reassumed control over the flashlight and cast the light toward the steps, then shut it off halfway up the creaky staircase. Even those could probably use some reinforcing.

At the top of the stairs, he shut the door and turned to her with a finger to her lips. "Don't mention the trap door."

"I think I spooked Veronica; she was sitting in that old Jeep when I fell. She ran off screaming so I think she thought an animal was in there with her. Niles and Will are storing leftover lumber in the barn." More a ghost but let her know fear.

"Niles knows about the tunnel but not where it goes. Let's just say it ended abruptly at that bricked up wall. I just don't want the whole world knowing this places secrets. I trust you Bearpaw."

"We've been through that Sir. My lips are sealed." Her eyes timidly lower to his crotch. She wanted her lips sealed around that magnificent bad boy but only alluded to it visually.

"No time for that." He winked. "Sooner or later." During their chemistry exam moment his cellphone rang. Checking the caller as a number he didn't recognize he went ahead and answered it. "Hello?"

"Mister Sanchez?" A woman's voice needed to make certain.

"Yeah?"

"This is Shelby Coward at Coward's Autobody. I'm just calling to inform you that your tires were swapped out, and a front-end alignment offered free of charge. It's ready when you are."

"I'll be there within the hour. Thanks!" Hanging up he glared at Dawn, "Drop me off and go on back to the Rez. If for any reason that Oliver guy harasses you, call me. No matter the hour."

"My bodyguard?"

"I protect what's mine."

"So, I'm yours suddenly?" She giggled.

"That was Tom speaking through me." He avoided any more about it but it definitely made her smile. Leading her out of the house he found Niles, Will, and Veronica standing on the path wiping sweat off their overheated brows.

"About time you kids came back. Find anything new?" Niles chuckled seeing how dirty Dawn's white shorts were. That was only the front. Her extra-long hair covered the ass. A shame to hide that!

"Dead end!"

"Darn I was hoping for something more dynamic. Pirate treasure or something."

"No such luck." Nick tells him as Dawn receives a text.

"It's my grandma? She say's grandpa's meeting with the other Elders now about your offer of employment."

"Good! By the time you get back to the Rez we might have an answer. You boys done for the day?" Nick turns back to Niles.

"Yeah! Nails ran low. I think I have the bridge stable enough to get riding mowers over it, probably one at a time. Will and I stashed the remaining lumber we had on my truck in your barn for now. Hopefully that order I put in for more will ship here by tomorrow morning. I'm on call to meet them out here. There's plenty more room in the barn to store it all if that's okay."

"Just don't damage that, Jeep. Speaking of... Veronica? I hear your dad restores old cars. Tell him I'll pay him well if he makes it look and run like brand new. No key so he's going to have to switch out the ignition."

"I'll call him once my nerves are calmed down. You have a ghost in that barn Mister. Scared me out of my panties."

"You're not wearing panties." Niles frowned.

"DAAAAD!" Again, Will objected to how openly he and she spoke.

"Give it a rest Willy."

"Nooo!" V teased Will, "Don't give your willy a rest."

"Enough!" Nick sighed, "No ghosts! There's a raccoon around here somewhere. I have to go pick up my truck, had to get new tires. Someone slit all four at the hospital."

"Irene doing any better?"

"Yeah!"

"Who slit the tires?"

"Mordecai Sage. He jabbed Sheldon Cooper's car too. No solid proof of it but I know. Guts never wrong. Text me if you need anything." Walking away he paused to peer over his shoulder at a nervous Dawn looking to both sides of the grass. Sighing he growled, "Hop on Bearpaw."

Smiling at his offer she jumped on his back and brought her legs around his waist, arms clinging to his neck. Moving on down the path it was the smart thing to do. That pesky cottonmouth appeared slithering from one side to the other stopping Nick long enough to plant his boot down on its head. She squealed at how easy he made it look. Bending over even with her on him, her hair shrouding his shoulders he yanked the writhing body free of its head and left the head behind. Still coiling about in its death spasm, Nick took the snake to the bridge and looked over at the gator.

"Dinners on me." Hurling the snake out into the stream the gator went after it.

Fear and comfort! Lillian Dawn Bearpaw simply sighed.

********

Two hours later...

Caprice Comstock woke up from a nice nap. Staring at the ceiling for a moment she felt peace in her soul. Knowing Oliver Heavy Feather had no idea where she was giving her a chance to think. Her life was out of control these days, friends changing, her job in question, Nick consuming her sexual appetite, he was incredible. But then he pretty much handed her off to Sheriff Dolan Roster without her permission, not that it seemed she had any choices in her life without some type of influence.

She was sweet on Dolan already which was fine. All of her life she was used and controlled even when she was Oliver's ole lady. It took everything she had to split up with Ollie, yet he still took what he wanted, so breaking up was hard to do.

"Sometimes I think I should just move out of state. I like Dolan but can even he keep me safe? I don't know Nick well enough to count on him 100% and besides he's into Midnight. I'm just a booty call like always. Dolan... he's the same way but I think he at least might want more. I just don't want to see him hurt over me. Ollie isn't afraid to stir up trouble because he knows Nodin Merrick and his daughters have his back. Luckily my being an outsider is in my favor. Nodin doesn't want Oliver with me anyway, but Ollie just can't let go. His jealousy is going to get one of us hurt bad. Most likely Dolan if I hide out too long. God, I smell rank, I need a shower. I was just so tired earlier I could only see Nick's bed here."

Stretching vividly, she sat up and looked out the accordion style doors and their large panel windows to view the ocean. Relaxing but daunting just the same. Attention changing, she peered across the bedroom to see the skull Nick had in his possession. Oddly, fond memories!

"Hey handsome. At least with you, I'm not alone here. How you been? Miss my sweet pussy?" She recalled Nick planting the skull on the fucking machine he used on her the night she stayed with him. While certainly morbid she found it funny as well. Dead lay Nick's way. Thankfully Nick himself wasn't. "I wonder if I'll ever get that huge ass dick again?"

Yawning she crawled from bed and walked into the adjoining bathroom to prep for a nice hot shower. Not used to such nice features everything amazed her. She could get used to wealth if it came her way, but all she had ever really known was trailers and rundown apartments. Even before Ollie came into her life, her parents had no money. That was why she went rogue on them. They were garbage parents anyway. Her dad molesting her at every chance he got up until she stabbed him one day and moved out. Her mother a heroin addict didn't even care. She was her own... person? She had never been her own person. Three days after she left home, she was Ollie's ole' lady. Four years of misery, used by him and his biker buddies until she liked it. No stabbing them because she knew she would be the one dead. Beauty rescued her in most cases. Fun loving attitude and strength kept them smiling enough to see respect. Ollie was protective to a degree, just an utter douchebag.

"Ollie?" Before stepping into the shower, she walked back to the bedroom and plucked up the skull, also named Ollie by Nick. "Wanna watch me shower, Baby?" Carrying the skull into the bathroom she perched the skull on the double vanity right across from the glass doors to the shower stall. "I'd bring you in with me, but I don't have anywhere to sit you. So, you just stay out here and try not to drool." Calling herself crazy she did find a strange comfort in the skull. One bad Ollie deserved a good one. She had a good feeling about this Ollie. Heading inside the water cleansed her spirit.

While she enjoyed her bath Nick Sanchez pulled up outside the beach house and shut off his recently returned 4Runner. With Dawn Bearpaw out of his hair he needed to get cleaned up himself before going after Midnight Amador. It was almost 3:00 now so the day was getting away from him. Visiting hours at the hospital were likely over by 8:00 so, he hurried along in getting back here. With Irene in her own room now it would be easier than dealing with the ICU staff, although he didn't seem to struggle with even, they. Of course, they had switched shifts so everyone would be all new, but undoubtedly well informed of Midnight's nudist traits. All due to Nick, she wanting to prove to him she could do it all. Time would tell.

Entering his borrowed beach house through the garage he looked about for Caprice. Her clothing was still on the floor from earlier. Hearing the water run he growled. He needed a shower, and she was stealing his thunder. Frowning he took his boots and pants off then marched straight on into the bathroom. Seeing the skull on the sink and following its gaze he found Caprice masturbating in the shower oblivious to Nick's return.

Smirking at her Nick felt evil and grabbed up Ollie and silently slid the shower door open enough to enter. It being a two-person shower gave him plenty of room. She was so into her shower wand up along her clit she never once realized he stood right behind her. Holding the skull over her shoulder he touched his dick to her behind easing it between her triangular thigh gap. Startled by the snake in Eden she yelped and turned her face directly into Ollie's. Lips touching the skull's teeth.

"OH MY GOD! NICK!!!!" She turned swatting at him then turned the shower wand to shoot him in the face. Accepting the brunt, he sat Ollie on the shower floor and ignored Caprice. Soap in hand he began rolling suds all over his body. "You scared me." She turned dragging his cock from between her thighs until it popped free of its triangular prison. "Need help washing your back?"

"Front!" He continued cleaning his upper body. Handing her the bar of soap she first hung up the shower head, a second shower head turned on added to the torrent right behind Nick. Kneeling in front of him she soaped up his legs making her way up. Delicate hands set out cleansing the stank of Dawn Bearpaw off of his ten-inch monstrosity, close enough. Fondling his balls and penis she became mesmerized. Looking down at her she shared a hopeful gaze. What she got was his toes scooting the skull under her until it touched her inner thighs. "Sit on his face."

"What?" She realized Ollie was looking right up at her between her legs. "Seriously?" His sneer led her to comply, and she lowered her labia down until it smothered the skulls teeth. "What is it about this damned skull Nick?"

"He likes you."

"Come on... I'm not into..." He lunged his dick into her opened mouth catching her off guard.

"Skull fucking? You talk too much Comstock." Soap and all she sucked his dick. He made certain the skull did not move out from under her. Using his free hand, he held the back of her head and force fucked her face until she grew so into it she fed herself just as rapidly. "Cum on his face." The hormones brewing Caprice Comstock did just that. Ollie got a shower in more than one way. Morbid yes! But she complied.

Nutting down her throat Nick shoved her off and CC lost balance, toppling to her ass. Looking up at him in awe she shared a worthy glimpse of his milky load on her tongue. A nudge of his foot sent Ollie's face right back up between her thighs. She instantly busted up laughing. "What? Am I giving him head next?"

Grinning Nick shut the water off and stepped out of the shower to dry himself. Caprice crawling to her feet brought Ollie up with her. Realizing she had literally cum on a skull's face she shuddered. Joining Nick outside the stall she closed the door and shivered. Handing her a towel he told her, "He gets dried off before you do."

"Right!" She looked bewildered but did so. Once dry she sat Ollie back down on the sink before drying herself off. "Man, always is the priority."

"You're learning Comstock. You recall that statement the first time you shower with Roster."

"I wonder where he is. I was asleep but I would have heard my cell if he had called."

"Busy. Esteban's girlfriend used a tow truck to tear the wall down trying to jailbreak him."

"Noooo!" She dropped her jaw, "Really? That's sadly romantic."

"So yeah, he has a lot to contend with. Soon as I get dressed, I'm going after Midnight and cleaning her up. Cordoba after."

"Clean her up? Why didn't you go get her and bring her here to shower?"

"She doesn't deserve the creature comforts of this place. My business not yours Comstock."

"Sorry! She is my friend you know."

"Pamper her in any way, I'll toss you out on your ass."

"So... I'm staying here longer?"

"Week tops. If there's no trouble you can return home."

"Nick? Oliver will come there. If he knows about you and Dolan fucking me, he's going to beat my ass. I really don't want missing teeth." She did have a perfect smile. So did the skull.

"Let me deal with Oliver."

He walked out after brushing his teeth in a hurry. Following him with Ollie in tow she sat the skull back on the dresser. Nick getting dressed in fresh black clothing of slacks and a polo shirt changed boots as well. Hair combed he grabbed his wallet and keys then ventured into the living room while she got dressed. Checking under his couch seat for his journal he found it untouched.

Back in hiding he ventured out through the garage and located the items he needed from hanging wall mounts. A section of thin rope about fifty feet in length was hauled out to the 4Runner. In back he opened the hatch and tossed the rope inside. Seeing the treasure chest still there he smirked.

"Belly of the beast."

Door closed he looked back at Caprice standing at the inside door looking out of the garage.

"Tell Midnight I said good girl."

"Only if that's the case. Lock up!"

"Bye Nick." Watching him drive off the garage door was closed via remote. Caprice was back to being alone. Heading inside she heard her cell ringing so scurried to the bedroom. Hopping on the bed to intercept it she answered. "Dolan baby? I miss you."

"Miss you too." Dolan Roster nibbled leftover pizza from feeding the prisoner Clinton Biles. Clinton now relocated to the freedom cell across from Midnight and the insane old bat Shantel Bigelow things were a tad more peaceful. Luckily Chantel's alcohol level had diminished along with her sex drive and was simply relaxing by the fans. She wasn't even antagonizing poor immobile Midnight. Calm before the storm!

"Are you bringing me dinner?"

"Need an address before I can do that."

"Shit! I don't know the address. It's off the main highway though. Beach in the backyard so you can't miss it. I think it's two miles from the diner. Just have Dreyfus make me a burger, I'll be happy."

"I'll stop by there then."

"Nick just left, he's on his way to get Midnight."

"About time! That poor girl has been standing in one spot so long her legs are shaking, which makes every other interesting part shake." He chuckled. "I'm so tired I'm ready to drop."

"I heard about the wall. That's crazy."

"So, is the old bird who took it down. Released Esteban earlier, Irene wouldn't press charges."

"Not good!"

"It's on them. I just bat clean up."

"Right! Hurry home Baby. I need to cuddle."

"Not my home it's Nick's."

"We can nap together later."

"Now that works for me."

"Call me if you can't find the place. I'll risk it and walk out to the main road as long I have you on the phone in case anything happens."

"Deal! See you in an hour tops."