Midnight Ep. 025: WaRpATH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" She broke into tears and hugged Lukas. "He really is here, isn't he? He used to sing that to me even when I was tied..." She bit her tongue. "Where is he Lukas? Where?" A point toward Nick she flared her eyes with confusion. She had to walk away or bawl her eyes out. Not even the furthered wolf calls came as the workers reacted to her sadness. Crossing the bridge headed for Tom's truck she stopped at the tailgate.

"Is everything alright Bearpaw?"

"Fuck off, Mordecai!"

"If you need God's embrace. You know where..."

"To find him? I already know. Preach to the choir Pastor."

"Always do." He turned away and joined his boys. It was time to go home.

Within thirty minutes the Santee workforce had dispersed between the Rez Rider and their own vehicles. Nick holding back Niles and Lukas from joining Dawn at her truck took it upon himself to speak to her first.

"A true Master never abandons what is his. Tom... never left you Bearpaw. He's hanging in there until he knows you're in good hands. Why do you think he left you everything he possessed? He owned you too. Your world was his. Only you can decide his final move on the chess board. Check... or mate?"

"How can Lukas know... the song?"

"Good question... ask Tom."

"Tom?" She thought herself crazy but looked around her as if he might actually be there. "Where do I belong?" In an odd moment she noticed the raccoon dragging Crimson Merrick's jeans across the bridge and leaving them on the edge of the road. Niles picking them up off the ground as the raccoon stood on its legs waving an arm had a good laugh. Was this some sign? Huffing with a hopeless indecision she lifted the Raptor's tailgate and closed the mower ramp into the bed. Nick stood idle, hands behind his back as if making sure she didn't lose her mind.

"Who are you Bearpaw?"

"I don't know anymore. I... want to belong... to whomever Tom thinks I should belong to." She palms the tailgate looking down at the vanity license plate which said HIS! A brief impulse she stands up straight and looks at Nick. "May I serve you Sir?"

"Look again at the plate." He directs with a nod. "What do you see when you read the word?"

"His."

"Think about it more closely."

"Hi's? Highs?"

"He wants to fly high. It's HIS time. You have to let go."

"I'm lost without him Nick."

"Let Tom go."

"Goodbye, Master." She dropped to her knees in front of Nick and bawled her eyes out. Reaching out in her misery she touched the license plate and inexplicably the trucks alarm began to wail. Jaw dropping at the sound she reached into her pocket for the key then realized she didn't have it. Looking back at Nick he jingled her small keychain with a smirk. "You're such an asshole."

"Take Lukas and Niles home. Be at my beach house by 9:00 PM. Wear nothing! You are nothing."

"Are you... taking possession?"

"To be determined. Let's see what you learn. Get your ass up." He tosses her the keys to the Raptor after shutting off the alarm. Turning away from Niles and Lukas he simply called out, "8:00 AM sharp." All aboard Niles and Lukas sat in silence on the way home. Nick? Time to grab some dinner.

********

Cordoba General Hospital... an hour ago...

"I'm here to see my sister. Crimson Merrick? I'm Mikaela Merrick."

"I'll open the security doors. Your family is in the waiting room to your right." Nurse Stella Brady pointed then hit a behind the counter buzzer so that the Santee beauty could enter with a persistent limp. Mikaela was still recovering from her appointed lover Calvin Heavy Feather from the night before, the brute with character having fucked her up the ass nonstop for over six hours straight. She was almost in love. If only he wasn't her employee. Well, technically her father's lacky.

Seeking out her father Nodin she instead found only Bobby Black Fox, Veronica Redmane, and Alexis Roster. Entering the room she chose Bobby, being older and wiser. That and Veronica Redmane was below her notice. Rich history! "Where's daddy?"

"With the doctor. Crimson is still fighting."

"Am I allowed to see her?" She sat beside Bobby in her short brown stretchy dress. She looked as if she were ready to go dancing at a club. Of course, she was, she managed SanTease the strip club on the Rez. In her sitting position Bobby could see right up her skirt, no panties and hardly a lady. Pubes neatly trimmed was all he could truly see.

"I would wait until the doctor approved of it. Your father will be back shortly." Maybe not too soon Bobby.

In Dr. Ferrec's office behind closed doors Airika had both Sheriff Dolan Roster and Nodin all to herself. Explaining the uncertainties of any snake bite victims as logically as she could Dolan decided he had overstayed his welcome. Offering a handshake to Nodin, Roster gave him his best wishes. "If there's anything I can do Merrick. Let me know."

"Thank you, Sheriff. Your concern means more than I would normally admit. Oh, by the way... I took care of Oliver Heavy Feather. He should not be any further burden toward you or Miss Comstock." Stunned by the knowledge Nodin knew of their attachment Dolan simply nodded and left it at his word. "See you around Doc."

"Have a safe drive back to Caretaker, Sheriff." She smiled and sat on the edge of her desk. Leaving them Dolan closed the door behind him. Time to collect his daughter and head home.

"Alone at last." Airika smiled at Nodin. "By all rights we should find you a shirt. But if I may be so bold... I would hate to cover those magnificent shoulders of yours."

"My daughter is fighting for her life, and you would flirt with me?" He mused with a stern glare then winked at her. "Is there a, Mister Ferrec?"

"Nope! Unless you're referring to my dad or my uncle. I've never been married. I'm a little too... much for most men. Ended a relationship not terribly long ago. My own person again."

"I see."

"You look tense Mister Merrick."

"Do I?" She pats his shoulders in a suggestive motion. Luring her to her feet she moves behind him and immediately began rubbing his shoulders. "Been awhile since I've had a massage." Lie! His maid gave him one every single day, happy ending every time.

"I wish it were under better circumstances. Just know I'm here for you until Crimson can walk out of here and go home with her studly father."

"Studly?" He took her by her right hand and brought her around him then drug her into his lap with a hint of force. Yelping mildly her eyes bulged but was joined by a smile.

"Oh my! You're quite strong."

"Every part of me." He smirked then palmed the back of her head and drew her in for a kiss. It was on! Hands all over one another led them to move from his seat to her desk. Turning her to face her desk Nodin guided her slacks down to her ankles and caressed her backside. No panties in the way he kissed her butt and went in for the kill, eating her asshole from behind.

"Oh goodness! You have the most talented tongue... fingers!" Up her twat! Making her cum at rapid insertions Nodin stood up and pressed her upper body down on her paperwork. Afraid to move she heard him unfastening his pants then awaited the inevitable. A mighty erection rammed up inside her graciously wet cunt making her gasp. "Oh fuck! How big is that?"

"Call me... Chief!" Someday maybe!

"Fuck me Chief!"

For twenty minutes he nailed and nutted into both of her below the belt entry points. Dr. Freak was mumbling, "Kami... oh, Kami." Not that Nodin understood her rambling, but it felt... respectful. It was nice to fuck someone... not of the Rez. As much resentment as there was in the nation, women of other colors were enjoyable in moderation. This woman in particular had something... far more appealing than others. Perhaps it was her career choice combined with that librarian style intrigue of a woman hiding her devilish side. If he only knew just how wild she truly was. Right on the mark Merrick! The mark you left on her ass cheek.

"As much as I'm loving your attention... I have to check on my patients."

"Would you like to join me for dinner sometime?"

"Absolutely!" She faced him, cum dripping down her inner thighs. "Once Crimson is safe and out of harm's way I would be honored. For now, let's just be optimistic?"

"Of course! My daughter comes first." Ehhh? Fine line there since he just came in Dr. Freak. Twice! "My other daughter should be here by now. Informing her of her sister's condition would be wise."

"Let me wet wipe my thighs and pull my pants up... Chief!" She squeezed his chin playfully then stood on tiptoe to kiss him. "Thank you for that lovely orgasm."

"Many more to come." He smirked. "Soon enough. I shall meet you in the waiting room." Pants up he departed. Once gone she pulled herself together then sighed, "I love it when Kami makes me play with others. Lord, I hope he calls me later." Not today!

Out in the waiting area Alexis Roster stepped out for a drink of water while her father was talking with Bobby Black Fox and Mikaela Merrick. Veronica having just left with her man Will she was antsy with nobody to talk to. Cute orderlies around she attempted to tease them but discovered their conversation intriguing.

"I still can't believe that Amador girl gets to walk around nude in the hospital without getting arrested."

"I hear that. She has the hottest body I've ever freaking seen. I hope she visits her mom again here soon."

"Did you see how she obeyed that man in black? I bet he fucks that slave hard as hell. You just know it's BDSM. I'd tie her sexy ass up. Tear it up too."

"Excuse me?" Alexis barged right up between them. Curling her hands around both men's arms they looked down at her petite self. Jaws dropping at the cute blond with perky tits, nips vividly stabbing, they couldn't even speak. "Did I just overhear you two cutie pie's say Midnight Amador got away with walking in the hospital naked?"

"Outside the hospital too. She followed her Master... well her man across the street naked. We saw it when we clocked out. Security here said nothing."

"Interesting. Was that man over there in the police get up here?"

"He was earlier before we came on duty. Some of our fellow employees said he let her get away with it." Not totally true but here say. There was a moment Midnight had to wear a smock. That quickly faded away. "Makes me want to move to Caretaker."

"You should. I live in Caretaker. It's going to get even sexier when I get back." She released their arms and swiftly reached to her crop top's hemline and lifted her shirt up over her head. Jaws dropping at her perfect little 36C's the orderly's complimented her. Shorts dropped the blonde kicked them away and stood naked save for her socks and shoes. "Hit me up when you move to Caretaker. Ask for Alexis not from Texas." Skipping away she returned to the waiting room and posed in front of the glass walls. Mikaela Merrick seeing her first broke into her first smile of the day. A secretive thumbs up Mikaela stepped out of the room to join the girl.

"Crazy bold. I love it!"

"Strip then. If Midnight Amador can get away with it, so can we."

"Any other time I would." Mikki giggled. "My daddy would kill me considering my sister is here in the ICU. You're the Sheriff's daughter, right?"

"Yep! He's going to paddle my ass but it's so worth it. I love being naked."

"Me too. I manage and sometimes dance at SanTease on the Rez. Well, I did until my dad... yeah I can relate." She slyly turned and hiked her skirt to reveal blood red ass cheeks.

"Oh man! That's raw."

"Not just my dad, but it was fun. I'm Mikaela."

"Alexis."

"Ever on the Rez look me up."

"SanTease? I'm 18... old enough to get in?"

"Yep! I'll even serve you alcohol." She laughed.

"Sweet! I'll find a way to visit. Right now, I'm kind of grounded. After he turns around and sees me, I'll get punished for another month."

"You're 18, defy his ass. Be your own woman."

"Do you know Oswald Sage?"

"Pastor Sage's son? Vaguely, but yeah?"

"I so want to fuck him. Heck I'd fuck his brothers too."

"Crazy! Maybe you should get dressed before you're caught by him. That way you're not his prisoner too long. I'll give you my cell number, call me and I'll come get you. You can even dance on stage at SanTease. What daddy doesn't know... won't punish you right?"

"Right! Good idea." She snuck away and found the two orderly's sniffing her clothing. "I'll need those back." She swiped them and quickly got dressed. "You can sniff me when you find me in Caretaker. Might even be your roommate if you move there." Incentive! The two young men actually considered it. As Mikaela wrote her number down, she tucked it into the blonds shorts just as her father stepped out none the aware.

"Let's get out of here Princess."

"Right behind you daddy."

She mooned both Mikaela and the orderlies. And the security guard up front. Maurice Lokala loved his job.

"All secure!"

********

6:00 PM... Nick's borrowed beach house.

After going grocery shopping Nick Sanchez pulled into his garage and shut the 4Runner off. Sitting there a bit he wondered what he was going to walk into. Humming Happy Birthday to himself before getting out he concluded that was enough celebrating. A case of beer in the back was enough to get him through the next few days. Tempted to stay there longer and sort out this Bearpaw apprehension he decided that Midnight was his top priority. "I'll get to your whore slut Tom. Just hang in there."

Climbing out he moved to the hatchback and began unloading his groceries. Normally not big on cooking he was now feeding two. While yes, his meals would be far more nourishing than Midnight's, he still wanted her to be perfectly preserved in her gorgeous build. Fitness was going to become a factor going forward. He couldn't just leave her on her knees 24/7, even if he wanted to. Exercise would be required.

Opening the inner door, he caught wind of an unmistakable scent. "Do I smell... cornbread?" The mere odor made him growl. "I told her I'd bring dinner. Failed me again Amador."

"Welcome home Kami." Midnight stretched her arms forward over the floor in a breathtaking pose. In her stretch, almost yoga like her body expressed almost two hearts. Her heart shaped ass rising higher than the rest of her body sharing its love, then her shoulder blades miraculous curved just right to almost perform a secondary heart. His dick grew hard in her stance.

"You broke rules."

"I had to at certain points. If you view footage on the cameras, you will understand why. I will accept your punishment as you so choose."

"Damn right you will." He ignored her from that point and put away his groceries. The cornbread on the stove looked delicious but he could not let her know his thoughts. The tray of six cupcake style cornbread biscuits was missing one. "You eat one of these?"

"No Kami. If you will please look at the dining table."

Closing cabinets and the fridge he stepped into the dining room and found the place setting just as he directed her. With only one deviation. A single cornbread cake rested on his plate with a candles wick stuck in the middle, lit and waiting on him. "What's this?"

"Happy Birthday Kami."

"How did you know it was my birthday?" He growled.

"There were phone calls. I could not help but overhear them. I apologize for listening if I was not supposed to."

"Calls, huh?" He goes to the answering machine on the bar and notes it flashing. Listening to each message he hears his father and smiles faintly. "I need to call him back. Let him know I found a place to call home." He thought. "Might fly up to New York and have him pilot my plane back. That way I can fly my chopper down. I need to clear trees and get a helipad built first though. Samuel Bearpaw can do that. Build me a big pier on my waterfront too."

From father's message to his financial advisor Nick pumps his fist at hearing he was now ten million richer. "That helps the remodeling. Think I'll donate a chunk as a tax write off. I have me some good ideas where to use it. Caretaker PD needs new squad cars. Firehouse! Might as well help out Dolan for letting me do whatever I want. Pay it forward as they say. Update the town a bit. Hopefully start a few new businesses to boost the economy here." Realizing he was too cheery at the moment he clammed up, "Okay... stop with the good will Sanchez... time to put a slave in her place." The remaining calls could wait.

Stepping over to the dining table he blew out the candle.

"Did you make a wish Kami?"

"Yep!" Whipping his shirt off tossing it aside he bent over and gripped Midnight by her hair. In a rough display of manhandling, he tugged her upward to walk backwards under his guidance. Hurling her up on to the dining tables surface next to his place setting he slid the corncake over. Going limp at his expectations she found her legs drawn backwards up over her head. "Hold your ankles." She complied without waver.

Walking away he went to his bedroom and reached beneath his bed for another case. Opening it on the floor he brought back two pairs of hand cuffs. Forcing her body taunt he cuffed her wrists and ankles together in an unbreakable X formation. Her lower body rising higher than her upper he wiggled the gold buttplug inside her anus for snugness. Abandoning it in favor of an unlikely dinner Nick pulled his chair out and sat facing her contorted thighs. Sliding her toward him Nick Sanchez ate her out. A first time knowing how truly wonderful it felt she endured his toothy bites over her labia and clitoris. "Make a sound you get thrown out of my house." Not even a misplaced, "Yes Kami." Thoughts only!

Devouring her she quickly rolled her eyes back into her head. His tongue deep within her, she could have easily screamed but refused. The longer he fed the more difficult it was. In her intimate reality she considered that his birthday wish was her. That alone created joy. She wanted to cum, but she was afraid to in case he expected more of her. In the past he forced resistance, so, to avoid his anger she would resist until he gave the order. Strength... a must!

Fingertips invading her vulva only dashed her hopefulness. With competitive sensations Midnight could only stiffen her muscles and pray Kami told her to cum before she herself had no choice. Surely Kami must know that nothing lasts forever..."NO! I WILL LAST FOREVER!" Her brain exploded informing her adrenalin to cease its torment. Three fingers in an extremely tight pussy were pure heaven. Hell in the beginning but a remarkable delight the more Kami abused her.

"Look at me!" He ordered her distant reaction to avoid his stare up over her belly. Locking eyes as much as possible to avoid their eluding his command by rolling behind her brow Midnight bit her lower lip to offer an anchor of pain to keep her concentration trained on him. He hadn't blinked in two minutes, feasting hard on her delicious cunt. Panting at his intentions, she loved admiring his ferocious knuckles pelting her labia time and time again. Midnight even chose to count each impact as a way of keeping focus. At eighty-eight, she was unable to physically control herself, that was her inner hormonal state any longer. In a sudden move Nick utilized his free hand to bring the corncake from her hip area and hold it beneath his plunging fingers. Calling upon his intuition he removed his fingers just as her body shook like a leaf. Easing his face away he barked, "Ice my cake."

In a strain to produce, Midnight tensed her every muscle and let her white milky cum ooze from within. Swirling the corncake beneath the outpouring of affection he actually coated the entire cupcake. "Squeeze!" He demanded more. With everything she had her cunt spilled a worthy display of left behind cream. Nick was impressed, not a single whimper, or sigh of relief. Easing back in his seat while exploring the cupcake's new coat he cleared his throat to garner her divided gaze between his reality and her own. She was spent!