Midnight Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers

"Does that feel good?" she asked, cautiously tilting her hips back and forth as her ass moved minimally around my ensconced pole. "Do you like the way my asshole feels?"

"Fuck yes," I answered, prompting her increase her gentle motions.

"Mmmm, Mark liked it too. He told me it was the hottest, tightest little hole he had ever fucked."

I couldn't see, but I could tell by the way her arm was moving that her hand was fast at work on her clit as her movements gradually became more bold and vigorous.

"He told me that he owned my ass. He told me that I was his dirty little ass-whore. He just grabbed me by the hair and fucked me harder and harder."

"Did he cum in your ass?" I asked, as I watched Ashley's tiny hole rise and fall around my shimmering cock.

"No," she answered in a panting, lustful moan. "He grabbed me by the hair, pulled his dick out of my ass and came all over my face!"

Ashley pushed down, sinking my shaft deep into her hole as her body began to twitch.

"You should have seen me Damon," she gasped. "Your girlfriend's pretty little face covered in cum."

"Oh you dirty fucking slut!" I exclaimed, growing more excited by the second.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as her body began to convulse with pleasure. "I am a dirty fucking slut! I want your fucking cum in my ass!"

Her panting gasps turned into an intense shriek as pushed down hard on my dick. As the violent orgasm shook her writhing body, her asshole clenched forcefully around my sheathed pole sending shivers of pleasure shooting down to my toes. Seeing my girlfriend in the throes of an elated, anal orgasm sent my pulse running and my body contorted as well.

"Fuckkkkkk," I growled as I felt my cock expand and blast Ashley's insides with a furious spray of hot cum.

Feeling my dick erupt inside her, she moaned passionately as she wiggled her ass around my spurting cock before tossing her head back in exasperated relief. I could hear her breathing heavily as she sat here for a few lingering moments before leaning forward and allowing my slippery cock to ease its way out of her cum-filled asshole. As it slipped free, her clenching ring pulsed and a lewd stream of creamy white jism followed, pouring down onto my naked stomach.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, crawling off of my tired body. "That was intense."

As my girlfriend grabbed her panties and began to straighten up, I remained cuffed to the bed as my mind wandered in retrospection as I tried to process what had just taken place. As if forgetting all about me, Ashley got up and headed for the door, grabbing a clean towel from the shelf on my wall.

"Hey, wait a minute," I said as she started out the door. "So all this happened last night?"

"Uh huh," she said nonchalantly as she tossed the towel over her shoulder.

"So...then where were you earlier tonight?"

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," she muttered deviously, flashing me a sexy smile before turning and walking out the door.

The End

damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers