Midnight Ep. 053: hEROicS

Story Info
Midnight stays the night with Master Will.
5.9k words
5
213
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 53 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours prior to the beach house rescue of Jasmine Riviera!

Midnight Amador had been sent away in light of events happening out at Harbinger Shoals. She and her slave sister Lillian Dawn Bearpaw had fallen through the unstable foundation of the basement floor of their master's extremely old home. A false foundation leading to a crypt below. The discovery of a human skeleton on the floor of the crypt had set into motion a police investigation by morning. Their Kami aka Nick Sanchez now had a major headache slowing down his rebuilding of the main house. Until this setback was resolved he needed to devote his sole attention on the situation at hand.

With zero time for the slaves that meant sending his whores away for the night at least. In Bearpaw's case her evening had been planned out, sent home to the Rez to spend the night with young Lukas Porcupine. He had even given Lillian direct instructions to make Lukas a man and give the boy her sole attention. Gifted also with the freedom to communicate with the boy in doing so, enabled him to know this was not forced. Lukas was a good kid and deserved to know what real manhood was all about. Bye. bye virginity!

Midnight Amador, however, was placed under the custody of her former friends Veronica Redmane and William Gullivant for the night under instructions that Will be her master for the evening. Will was flying high over this opportunity. Especially having been secretly dosed via a water bottle with a few droplets of the drug X-AP347. Both Midnight and Veronica had been drugged as well. In Midnight's case a few extra drops for increased hormonal demands were added. Look out world! William was going to put his foot down on both of those bitches.

Here and now, Midnight dramatically refused the backseat in an effort to impress her Kami. Riding on all fours with her tortured pussy facing the tailgate in Will Gullivant's brand new truck was more in league of what her master wanted. She could be punished for refusing the front later and she would love every second of it. Telling Will that she was no longer worthy of ever being anything but cargo he simply shrugged and agreed to the theory. Nick was too busy to argue that point out so Will translated that to Nick's mental training over the Santee beauty. Turbulent ride or not Midnight proceeded to rub her pussy all the way to Will's house. The scenic drive meant nothing to her. Eyes sealed she envisioned first and foremost her Kami, then as instructed her master for the night. Midnight Amador, even after getting laid by Will thirty minutes prior was forcing her thoughts on, he as her master until her Kami reclaimed her.

Veronica riding nude in the suicide door back cabin behind William was ordered to monitor Midnight should his driving harm her. Midnight thinking of her current reality as a dream cum true, being used publicly like in this intimate ride invigorated her. The fresh air felt wonderful, if not for a few insects to annoy her. Luckily the lotion that made her body hair vanish and create a longstanding gloss had that extra ingredient that repelled insects. Nick's best friend Eugene Holly was a genius. Midnight having fulfilled her desire once she walked out of the diner naked and reborn, this only added to the liberation in becoming everything Kami desired of her existence. With each degrading and humiliating task, she fell more and more in love with her man in black, her god, he who now owned and collared her soul.

Remembering those words heard long ago, words that she will forever live by. "You are not like most girls; you were never meant to be a girlfriend or a wife. You were born to serve and become a slut, a whore, a toy, a slave for men to play with and abuse." Those words became her mantra, words that would forever resonate in her prison of eternal servitude. Used and then discarded like some toy that had served its purpose. Even if those words had not come from her Kami's lips, they spoke volume. They were burnt into her memory, recited daily since her rape years ago. That was the one thing she simply could not let go of, keeping that verse even from Nick. She might not own her body and soul, nor any material possession, but that one thought she could not forsake.

"Forgive me Kami."

Arriving at Will and Veronica's apartment complex Will found a parking spot near their staircase. His first time here with his new truck he was beaming with pride. Not only that but here he was in possession of his secret crush throughout the years. Yes, he loved Veronica but until he had her in line this was going to be a true test of his maturity. The drug in his system was making him not just horny as hell, but extremely confident. He had no clue what Nick had given him in that water he just polished it off on the way home, but the overnight ownership rights were enough to grow his balls to boulder size proportions.

"I, WILL!" Yes, he was. Yes, he would!

Climbing out of his driver's seat he dropped to the gravel lot and opened the back door to let Veronica out. Expecting him to help her down he stepped back and pointed to the harsh rocks at his feet. She loved this new take charge attitude. Being naked in the lot only added to her hormonal frenzy. "I love you Will." If not the texture of assorted stones beneath her knees. Ouch!

"Master!" He snapped down at her. "Address me properly or you stay there on the gravel all night." More time with Midnight alone he considered. But no, he wanted both of them together. Thankfully, V would be cooperative.

"Yes, of course!" She bashfully teased him from her kneeling position. "My master!" Closing the doors leaving her clothing within the cab he locked the truck up. Dangling his keys in front of her she accepted them.

"Go unlock the apartment. Do not enter! Kneel on the door mat until I say different. If anyone sees you or says hello you ignore them. Head bowed! Eyes closed. Get up!" Standing swiftly, he slapped her ass and sent her on her way. Bubbly as all get out, she scurried up the outer stairwell. Watching her climb the staircase and vanish Will moved to the tailgate and opened it. A puddle on the floor of the bed showed him just how much Midnight had christened it with in her bodily succulence. Water made her pee of course, but luckily the air flow distilled the taint. William knew but chose to ignore it.

"Out!"

"Yes, Sir."

"MASTER!"

"Yes, Master!" She crawled to the end of the gate, turning to sit atop it then drop to her feet, inevitably her knees. Will was impressed by her behavior. Tempted to pamper her, William came to grips by simply staring at the half Santee Goddess. The drug in his system was evolving his darker ambitions by just looking her over. Twice now he had fucked Midnight, this last time right in front of his girlfriend, Midnight's best friend. Veronica had taken it better than expected and that was before her own bottle of X-AP347 induced water was drained. By now the drug was likely terrorizing her as much as both he and Midnight Amador. Looking up at his apartment floor as if to see V he grimaced at the thoughts he had.

"I can't expect Midnight to crawl on her hands and knees across the parking lot or I'll be bandaging her up. Let's walk together." He began to order her to her feet then rethought things. The darkness creeping into his soul he took a deep breath then reaches down to grip her by her long black mane and roughly encouraged her to her bare feet. "WALK!"

Whispering her loyalty toward her temporary owner granted her legs strength, and she launched herself to her feet without the aid of his maintained grip over her hair. Turning her Will admired her perfect ass and released her raven locks, that same hand slapping her left cheek. "You know Midnight, I've had a crush on you ever since V first introduced us." Not a peep! "Talk to me, I give you that freedom."

"I know this, Sir. I could see it in your eyes. Not many men noticed me like you did, but you belonged with Veronica. My loyalty was always with my friend." They walked side-by-side rather than make her walk behind his lead.

"I understand that. Getting these chances to touch you after all of this time makes me crazy. If you weren't with Nick, I think I'd chase after you."

"I belong to my Kami. As long as he offers me to you, I will give you whatever you desire. I cannot go beyond that Sir."

"So, no calling me Will anymore?"

"I respect you, Sir. Only if forced to will I refer to you by name."

"Then I force you. Tonight, I want you to make V so freaking jealous it drives her insane. We make love this evening, Midnight. I demand passion, I demand you call me Will. I don't care if you lie, I want you to let her hear you say you've wanted me for as long as you can remember."

"I have wanted you, Will. The loyalty to Veronica prevented my ever admitting it. And... "

"And?"

"Forgive me, but you were not as strong as I dreamt of. I could never offer you what you might have wanted of me due to that. I beg for a strong hand, a firm control, to be used."

"So, if I was all of that... "

"I belong to Kami. I can only give you that which you demand of me as long as he allows it. I will do whatever you tell me to do."

"Then when we make love later, I want you to look right at V and tell her that I am Will's. And that she is nothing. Fuck your loyalty tonight. You can resume that tomorrow. Tonight, I want V to understand what she could lose. I'm building up my confidence to be more like Nick, it's going to take time. The point is, I want V to feel like shit for screwing that Grant guy. I've already humiliated her with our neighbors, if you can call it that. I made her fuck a few of them right out in the entryway. The problem is I think that only made her want more guys. I need to find my footing and get her under control."

"I have faith in you Sir."

"Will!"

"I WILL have faith in you Sir." She smiled sheepishly, "I WILL accept my punishment."

"Get the fuck up that staircase." Another slap to her ass she smiled vibrantly and raced up the flight. Finding V on her knees as she was instructed with the door unlocked and wide-open Will left her there, guiding Midnight around her. "Midnight? Go draw us a hot bath. We're soaking and making out."

"Yes, Will." Not Master, now that he had given her commands of passion. She scurried away leaving William to turn and face Veronica who remained knelt down on their welcome mat. Head bowed; eyelids sealed she was smiling far too much.

"You think this is funny?"

"A little."

Taking the key out of the doorknob Will slammed the door on her and locked her out.

"Will? Will?"

Let her stew!

********

Miles away on the road to the Rez!

Lillian Dawn Bearpaw sat behind the wheel of her late master Tom Sylver's Ford Raptor. The girl pondered not simply her new life serving Nick Sanchez but what this body found beneath his home meant for her future. A property as old as Harbinger Shoals undoubtedly had many secrets, the tunnels snaking out over the massive piece of land was her first foray into the unknown, now this crypt. Being a history major and dedicated to Santee lineage it almost spooked her just what that decayed body meant. The thing that troubled her most was the fact that there was no skull present. Not only that but the skeleton in the lighting appeared not to be as old as she might have suspected. Yet that crypt looked ancient. She wished that she had time to examine the walls more, her minor in Archaeology she had begun then decidedly quit in order to serve Tom, still enticed her. Now that she had given herself to Nick those dreams might never pay off. Not a mistake, just a minimal regret.

"I love Wonder Woman." Lukas spoke up, reading his comic books purchased earlier in the day. Ares is such an ass trying to control her. No way would Princess Diana let him do that to her." Looking up at the entrance sign to the Rez he closed his comic and looked over at Dawn's nudity. "I AM ARES!" He promoted his tone of voice. "YOU WILL BEND TO MY WILL."

"Yes, Ares!" She smirked playing along. "To save my sisters I will bow before you." A second to pause they both busted up laughing. Roleplay just might be the ticket to success in making Lukas a man. While it bothered Dawn to go down this path knowing her family would never understand her reasoning, she also knew that she could not disobey Kami. Her soul collared by that man was now ordering the flesh to commit. "Lukas?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to stay the night with you. Let's stay up late and play out this Ares and Wonder Woman thing. We should even dress up like them. Do battle!"

"You can use my garbage can lid as a shield. I have rope too from my old swing."

"I'll figure out a costume, but I'll be honest with you Lukas. Nick does not want me to wear clothing, so maybe only you dress up as Ares."

"No tiara?"

"I do have a tiara at my grandparents. I can go grab that after they go to bed. My nudity distresses grandmother."

"Not me! I like your nudity."

"I'm sure you do, Ares." She winked and pulled up at the Civic Center. A number of cars were in the lot today, there to access the free fitness center. Other than that, the building was closed. Climbing out Lukas ran around the truck and beat her to the door, reaching up to open it for her like a gentleman. "Stop being so nice, Ares." In reaction Lukas made it look as if he ripped the door off.

"I just tore the cockpit off of the invisible plane. You are mine Diana of Themascara."

"Isn't that Themyscira?" She laughed and kicked her leg at him as if fighting back. Her bare foot planted right on his face she nudged him away and he made a struggling noise and fell back into the lot.

"Curse you Amazon!" Rolling to his feet he left his knapsack of books on the ground and playfully charged her just as both of her legs moved outward in ready to climb down. Snatching her into a bearhug as she stood on the truck provided step side, his face was right in her bikini region. Eyes bulging at his face in her silky-smooth snatch, his excessive rambling made his lips over her clit send shockwaves throughout her body. With X-AP347 in her system this unexpected attack by Ares made her mist across his lips. Lukas made a face at the flavor and turned beet red. "Sorry, Lillian."

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? LUKAS PORCUPINE!!!"

"Mom?" Dawn looked up holding the door and the frame as her mother Wanita Bearpaw moved in like a Cheetah growling and digging her nails into Lukas before pinching his earlobe and dragging him off of her daughter. "Don't hurt him he wasn't trying to harm me." Dawn jumped down to his rescue fighting back against her screaming mother. Lukas was apologizing nonstop.

"GO TO YOUR TRAILER. NOW!" Wanita slapped him on the back of his head.

"Yes, Mrs. Bearpaw." He bent over to grab his bag when Dawn nudged past her mother and hugged him from behind. Wanita's eyes were like saucers hardly understanding any of this nonsense.

"It's okay Ares! We can resume this fight shortly. Let me deal with Queen Hypocritia."

"Hippolyta!"

"Right, her! Don't shower until I get there, we can take one together."

"We can?" His eyes flared wide. "Battle at Sea! Yesssssss! Bye, Mrs. Bearpaw." Lukas hurried down a dirt path to a small trailer court off to the backside of Newton and Rayna Waterfall's home. Turning to her mother Dawn sighed heavily.

"You did not have to slap him around. You know how sensitive he gets. He was just helping me down from the truck."

"I had heard you were driving another man's truck. It is time you and I had a long talk young lady."

"I agree!"

"Where are your clothes?"

"I am not allowed to wear clothing anymore. You will have to get over it."

"So, your grandmother says. I fail to understand any of this. Mother tells me you serve a strange man you barely know. Have I not raised you to have better instincts? He might be some killer."

"I'm sure he has killed another at one point in his career. He is a former soldier. A very wealthy soldier I might add. As was my last... boyfriend." She gnashed her teeth, "NO! MY LAST MASTER. I WILL NOT HIDE THOSE I SERVE ANY LONGER."

"Serve?" Wanita looked mortified. "Master in a plural sense? Please explain this."

"I met a man a few years back. I have spoken of him, but we agreed to maintain our attachment in secret. Do you recall my mentor, Tomas Sylver? I accepted him as my master. He died not long ago which you knew when I said I had a funeral to attend. This truck belonged to him, but he left it to me. I did not want it so I gave it to my new master. Kami was using a borrowed vehicle until he settled here at Harbinger Shoals."

"So, he is whom hired your father. This Sanchez fellow. Samuel says he is... demanding."

"He can be. He did reach a high rank in the military." Wanita noticed eyes upon them through the fitness center window. "Before you say a word, no I will not cover up. Not even if the Rez police show to order me to. I am fairly certain... no, I am positive that Kami will correct their ideas on arresting me for indecency. Why are you even here? I did not see your car."

"I parked it by the trees over there for shade. Your father was dropped off by the bus and went inside until I came for him. Why has your father not spoken of any of this? Why would you keep me in the dark Baby?"

"I think you know why. You lose it anytime you see something that doesn't appear proper to your ideals. Dad just learned as much only yesterday." Actually, the day before but who was counting. "Like you he gave me grief, but he now knows he will not lead my life. Only my Kami will do that from now on."

"Kami? I don't even care to know what that means. How could you humiliate your grandfather like this? As Elder this will be frowned upon if he allows it to continue."

"Did I tell you that Kami is building a Historical Society branch here on the Rez? His gift to our tribe."

"That... is thoughtful... why would he... this is so very confusing."

"It only gets better Wanita." Rounding the Raptor stepped Samuel Bearpaw. "The man has a solid agenda. He's paying respects to all of us even if he is... claiming our kid. Dawn is old enough to make her own decisions."

"Thank you, father. My decisions are what Kami dictates from here on. I have been given time to deal with my job in Charleston, prepare for the Society build, and get my affairs in order. Once those are accomplished, I will be his fulltime."

"I will meet this man and speak my mind."

"Grandfather approves of him."

"Your grandfather is blind." Wanita paused with a look of disrespect. A glance across the way at their home she spied her father Newton standing on his deck facing them. Mouthing the words, "Sorry Daddy." Wanita saw him lift a piece of melon up as if acknowledging her. Honeydew! Sighing Wanita knew that was his sign to let it go. Honey will do what she wants and there is nothing any of them could say besides eat their words. A bite of melon even confirmed that. "Fine! I will still meet this, Mister Sanchez."

"After our anniversary." Sam spoke up waving his daughter on. "Go hug Grampa and fill him in. Wanita? A lot has happened today, the last few days. We ourselves need to talk."

"I will be with Lukas until Kami calls for me." Dawn opened up then had the perfect thought as an excuse. "Lukas had a very bad bloody nose again. Kami is arranging medical tests for him, but he wants me by his side in case those occur again."

"The poor boy. And I... scolded him so. Please tell Lukas I am sorry."

"I will. Father? Mother needs something to make her smile. Have your chat. I love you both very much." A swift hug to them both Sam sadly wanted to pat his daughter on the ass but knew he would regret it. Not around Wanita. Excusing herself Dawn made her way to her grandparents, inevitably her room. Tiara found, a gift from Tom Sylver she wondered if even this should be discarded. No, she would give it to Lukas as a gift. Princess Diana be praised!

12