Midnight Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed, who cares how long, when Kate's moans suddenly changed, and I knew she was about to cum. Her whole body tensed, and I felt the bed move as she convulsed in pleasure. I saw Kate suddenly move her hands back to Riley's ponytail, and pull back just as she squirted, covering Riley's face in her cum. Riley closed her eyes and mouth, but a quick spank made her open her mouth just long enough for some of Kate's cum to get in there.

Kate stopped squirting, but her orgasm lasted a few seconds longer, before she relaxed a bit and took a breath. I grinned the whole time, as I always do when she cums. Kate's eyes met mine and she smiled, her eyes half closed, and nodded.

"Good girl," I said to Riley. "And you know what good girls get!" I finished, shoving my cock deep inside her as I did. Kate rolled over and moved away, giving Riley more room, which she took instantly, moving her hands under her as I fucked her doggy.

I saw the outline of her tits jiggle, and I felt her whole body tensing and untensing as she moaned her pleasure and I silently prayed I could hold out. I thrust inside her harder, my balls smacking her and getting wet as I kept pounding her. Faster, faster, I went, my teeth clenching, my heart racing, my cock on fire. Somehow, I held out. I knew I couldn't for much longer, yet I knew that I really really wanted to too. So I kept on fucking her. Riley kept on moaning. My balls got wetter and wetter. Until suddenly Riley's moans changed pitch, and I felt her pussy tighten like a vice on my cock. I knew then that I had won, and I enjoyed the feeling of victory almost as much as the feeling of her cunt wrapped around my cock while she screamed her release, finally cumming.

As soon as I could, I pulled my cock out and went to the foot of the bed. I saw Riley, her blue eyes watery both from the intensity of her orgasm and the cum in her eyes, and I made a hand gesture. She immediately grasped my cock and started stroking it, and after about three strokes I exploded onto her face, covering it in my spunk. One shot on her forehead. Another on her cheek. A third on her puckered lips. A fourth over her closed right eye. A fifth on her other cheek. A sixth on her chin. Until finally I felt it beginning to subside and shoved my cock in her mouth to finish off. Riley hummed pleasure on my cock, vibrating it as a tiny bit more cum oozed out. She moved her tongue along the shaft, taking in the taste of her own cum as mine oozed out. When I was finally done cumming I pulled out of her mouth and took a deep breath.

Kate came around to join me, and we both smiled down at our little cock-tease. She looked so beautiful with our cum on her face. Kate gave me a kiss and I gave it back to her. I caught my breath, looking at Riley the entire time. Until she had to go and ruin the moment.

"Uh, guys. Can I get a towel or something?" Riley said.

We both laughed. "Hell no," Kate said before I could answer. "You gotta clean yourself off."

And let me tell you, it is quite a site seeing a sexy woman clean yours and your lover's cum off her face.

12