Midsummer Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
A group of friends under the influence of Midsummer magic...
5.4k words
4.67
47.5k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,819 Followers

Edited by Gustavca

*****

As jet after jet of my sperm began overfilling the spasming pussy of a woman who was not my wife, my mind was screaming: "This was not supposed to happen, even on a Midsummer's night!!"

Let's go back a few days to try and understand how everything went wrong somehow. Each year for the past seven years, on the closest week-end to Midsummer, our eclectic group of friends meets up at Rinette's cabin. The place itself is absolutely wonderful. A very old and capacious wood lodge that can easily accommodate twenty people, located partway up a heavily forested mountain slope. There's a small lake with an artificially maintained beach nearby and lots of unique and remote spots for camping. Rinette's parents were quite wealthy, and luckily for us, they were not stingy with all that money. The lodge was always kept well stocked with all sorts of food & alcohol, sporting equipment, three jacuzzis, one cedar sauna and a couple of outdoor showers.

It is the perfect place for our Midsummer gathering. The first of those gatherings happened almost by accident. We decided on the weekend without realizing it would be Midsummer, and the fun couple of days went by almost like an ordinary weekend. Almost. It was great. The company was wonderful, as was the weather, food, drinks and fun. Yet something was different.

Strangely enough, the person responsible for all the Midsummers since then has never returned. Doug simply happened to be Kate's boyfriend that first year, and as he happened to be a Celtic history nut. Not the basketball team, the ancient people that colonized much of Europe thousands of years ago. After a few whisky shots, Doug began talking about what Midsummer meant for those ancient people, how it had been celebrated all over Europe. Despite the remarkable diversity between sub-cultures, some things stood out as constants: a huge fire, lots of drink, lots of dancing in the night, and lots of sex.

Doug lamented, with a hint of a smile, that we had kept the first three traditions, but somehow had lost the fourth. When Kate replied: "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that if I were you...," everybody laughed. The long kiss she gave him left very little to the imagination and I think that the five couples there enjoyed great sex that night. That in itself was very nice, but it wasn't all that exceptional. Regardless of the culture, nights spent in log cabins after fun days with friends always end up quite heated.

What turned out to be different were the two days after that first Friday night. Somehow the fact that Midsummer was a sensually charged event altered our mindsets. Usually we came here to relax and enjoy our friends. That following morning, despite the great sex, I think we were all still sexually charged. It wasn't an obvious change, but as the day went on, we started acting differently. The women wore skimpier clothing. The guys didn't bother to put on shirts all day long. All the couples were more affectionate with each other and this physical closeness of the couples became generalized to the others on the last day. I don't remember our group of friends being that close, physically, ever before.

While nothing spectacular happened during those two days, I think everybody was tuned to the different atmosphere. We were acutely aware we were a group of ten healthy, sexually active men and women and, even if all the usual boundaries remained strictly in place, something new was in the air. The hugs goodbye, on the final Sunday afternoon, were a lot longer and warmer than usual. Even with the guys still shirtless and most of the women wearing bikinis, nobody either skimped out or felt awkward because of all the skin on skin contact.

For me, Will, and my wife Nella, that long drive home began as an easy conversation about the weekend, but ended up in a tense silence. Now far away from the lodge and that magical atmosphere, we didn't really know how to actually talk about it. The physical closeness and general sensual mood had been obvious, but we hadn't talked about it at all. By the time we came back home, we had managed to clear a few things up and while it was very strange, we both concluded we had enjoyed it immensely.

During the next few weeks and months we talked about it on a few occasions, but as time went by, that weekend began feeling like a dream. Yet the photographs were there, clear reminders that something strange had happened. Nella was particularly uncomfortable with the one that showed her laughing in the arms of Lincoln, her legs wrapped around his waist, while they were wearing nothing but swimsuit trunks and a bikini. The thing is that I was right there in the picture, laughing with them. Months later, it did feel quite awkward.

The following year when Rinette called us up in late April to set up the next meet, we didn't quite know what to expect. We said yes, obviously, the weekend had been marked in our calendar for a few months. Rinette didn't mention anything about the special atmosphere, and everything looked like it was going return to usual. In fact, Kate had broken off her relationship with Doug, so we were not going to have another lesson in Celtic history.

If Doug had been present this year, he might have given us a warning about full moons on Midsummer, which would have explained why I behaved so strangely this year...

But back to that second year, Rinette's perfectly neutral call had two distinct effects on Nella and me; we were both relieved and disappointed. Relieved because it really had been an out-of-character weekend, and both of us didn't quite know if we wanted to relive it or not. Yet... Yet we did have a lot of fun.

On the Thursday night before leaving for the lodge Nella and I were in our room, packing our clothes. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nella stop moving for a few seconds. I looked up but she had her back towards me and I couldn't see what she was doing. Suddenly she turned and looked at me with a neutral expression, "Should I bring this?" The "this" in question was one of her bikinis, one she had bought on impulse yet never wore in public. All black it looked more like lingerie than a real bikini. It even had a lace trim across the breasts.

Now, let me make something clear. Most of us are used to seeing bikinis in movies or TV shows or on the beach. Yet not everybody wears bikinis the same way. There are girls and women and, more importantly, there are women and "women". Maybe I'm biased because she's my wife, but Nella is a stunningly beautiful woman, and I can't imagine a man that wouldn't be more than satisfied by my wife's curves. Nice legs, great hips flaring below a proportional waist, and a wonderful pair of breasts. Most of her bras are 36DD, and she more than fills them up. A woman with a body like that, wearing a bikini with a thong bottom and lacy top, simply can't walk around innocently. In fact, every time she wears it in our backyard we end up having sex in the pool.

Now, with a perfectly neutral expression on her face, and wearing nothing but snow white lingerie at the moment, she was holding this particular bikini and asking me if she should bring it to our weekend with our friends. We stared at each other for long seconds until I broke the tension by smiling. She smiled back, winked at me and dropped the bikini in her bag. I grinned, shaking my head, and immediately started reconsidering what this weekend would be like. Nella had been apprehensive about the upcoming Midsummer, but apparently she had made her choice.

So had everybody else, actually. That second Midsummer weekend there were just about the same five couples: Nella and me, Rinette and her husband Lincoln, Eleanor and her husband Timothy, Hope and her husband Connor, and finally Kate with her new boyfriend Markus. As soon as Rinette, Lincoln and Hope came out of the lodge to greet us, I knew something was up. Rinette and Hope both had their hair loose, the first raven black and slick, the second bright red and curly with a few feathers and strands of colored twine attached. Rinette only had a small bikini and Hope wore old cut-off jeans and a very tight tank top with a barely-there bra underneath. As for Lincoln, the semi-professional diver, was in even better shape than ever, tanned all over and wearing nothing but his swim trunks. Nella looked at me and grinned. It looked like Midsummer was going to become a new tradition.

And it did. Yet through all those years, nothing unfortunate happened, like cheating or intense moments of jealousy. Some very irregular moments did happen, but there was usually enough alcohol and laughter to forestall any strong reaction. For instance, I was not supposed to end up with my hand cupping Hope's bra-less breast during that first Twister game. But as it was either that or falling over everybody else, we simply laughed about it. Twister became one of the favorites in the following years, and most everybody ended up placing a hand, or even mouth!, where they were not usually supposed to. What saved us, in the long run, was that nobody tried to go further every year. The temptation was there, but I think we are all mature enough to resist it.

Which made my situation, with my cock and sperm deeply lodged into the wrong pussy, all the more abnormal.

So let's get back to this year's weekend. A few days ago, Nella and I planned for the seventh such Midsummer with great anticipation. I say "planned" because we actually need to plan a few things now. Strangely enough, we never actually talk explicitly about the sexual aspect of the weekend with our Midsummer friends. It's obvious to everybody now, but nobody ever dared talk about it. Still, some years something memorable happens and adds to the different traditions and rituals.

For example, Nella's black bikini eventually wore out, but she always made a point of bringing one ridiculously sexy bikini every year. Now all the women do the same. One year Lincoln prepared a little geolocation game, and placed very sexy photographs of Rinette and himself, either alone or together, in the caches. Lincoln now prepares the game, but we all bring a few sexy photos with us to share.

The most outlandish of these traditions is probably Hope's letter idea. My guess is that this is the only exception to the unspoken rule "don't talk about it," and that she checked with the other women before doing it but I'll probably never know. Two weeks before the fourth Midsummer weekend, all the guys received an anonymous letter. We only learned last year that Hope had written them. In these short letters, the anonymous Hope wrote a few things she couldn't say to us in person, like just how handsome or desirable she found each of us. She even hinted she allowed her imagination to run wild with us when she masturbated! Those letters had an amazing effect. The following year most of us sent and received such letters, and they had the expected effect; after reading them we were all primed and ready to enjoy the upcoming Midsummer.

So once again Nella and I were together in our room, packing our bags for the weekend. Our letters had been sent a few weeks ago. Nella had her new bikini. We both had our masks for the mascarade. My warpaint was ready... We also added a few new things in there, hoping to surprise our spouses and friends. We hit the road Friday morning with music blasting away in the car. Everything was perfect and we were both in high spirits.

Rinette and Lincoln welcomed us, and we discovered we were the first two to join them, and that this year the group would be the five original couples. Last year we had been fourteen people, and while it had been quite a lot of fun, Nella and I were both pleased to find ourselves surrounded by our oldest friends. They greeted us warmly, as usual, a lot more warmly than when we see each other during the rest of the year. This year Rinette kissed my cheeks *very* close to my lips. A grin and a wink followed those kisses. "You should let your beard grow like Will's, Lincoln. ...and don't say that it will mess up your diving, I just won't believe it!"

We all laughed at that. Lincoln took great care of his body, kept most if not all of his skin hair-free, supposedly to help with his diving. Even his hair was cut very short. It paid off, though, he had by far the most flawless body of the men in our group. Tall and lean, but very muscled, built like a diver in top shape. I always told him he had the legs to be a great runner, long and thick. He even kept his tan golden all year round: "For competitions, you understand..." he added with a grin. Rinette wasn't the jealous type and, in any case, she had always had an eye for muscular guys.

Still charmed by the kisses, I allowed my eyes more time than usual on Rinette's body while the women kept on talking about Lincoln's body. While less athletic, Rinette was just about as tall and lean as her husband, with a firm body from her head down to her toes. Her long black hair, always very long and perfectly straight, were free this weekend. She usually tied it off in ponytails or braids, but Midsummer called for something wilder, more free. Her bright red bikini hid very little of her skin, and her slim build was glorious in the morning sun. While I'm a man that enjoys generous curves in women, her thin waist and hips, as well as her small breasts, seemed to fit her perfectly.

When Nella decided to remove her shirt to reveal a white tank top and an obvious black bra underneath, Rinette and Lincoln's eyes darted to her breasts. It wasn't just because etiquette was different during Midsummer, simply that Nella's breasts have that effect on people. Even for me, after years of enjoying a lot more than a great cleavage, I was still mesmerized. I think Lincoln barely managed not to grunt! Rinette sighed noisily, smiled and said: "This is going to be a fun weekend!" We all laughed aloud as they helped us unload the car.

We were all in one of the jacuzzis, the one furthest away from the house, when we heard Hope and Connor arrive on their motorcycles. As if Hope wasn't sexy and wild enough on her own, she seemed to have grown up on a motorcycle. When she was younger she used to ride on Japanese bikes but, now larger American models were all she'd ever consider. We got up from the water, dried ourselves off and walked towards the lodge to welcome them.

Halfway up the trail Rinette motioned us to stop, then to be silent. She turned around and whispered to us, "Let's surprise them!" We walked silently, trying to see them through the bushes and the trees. When we did, we all grinned at each other. Hope was leaning against her bike, her hands in her hair, trying to untangle her curled mess. Connor, looking around after having called Rinette's name aloud, walked behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. Very soon those hands found their way up to her breasts. Hope grinned and, after looking around as well, reached behind her head to grab Connor's head. We watched the breast massage for a while, until Connor pulled Hope's shirt above her breasts, revealing a green bra that left nothing to the imagination. Tt was the sheerest lace and, even from afar, we could clearly see Hope's large nipples.

Hope laughed, then said: "Stop it, Connor, someone's bound to come!"

"Yes," he replied, "and they'll be jealous!"

Rinette, ever bold, stepped up from our hiding place and said, loudly: "Oh yes, even I'm getting jealous of you, Connor! These are magnificent breasts!" Hope pulled her top back down, already laughing with Connor and Rinette. We all joined them to welcome the new arrivals.

"You were right, earlier, Rinette," said Nella. "This is definitely going to be a fun weekend!"

As we headed back to the lodge, I was surprised, even though these weekends always end-up sexually charged, it didn't usually start this fast. Looking at Hope's body as Rinette and Nella helped her with her traditional feathers and colored twine, I gave thanks once more for this Midsummer weekend, as well as for these gorgeous women I was lucky enough to know. Hope's body was somewhere halfway between Rinette's and Nella's, generous breasts, but not as womanly as Nella. But despite what I had just seen behind the green lace, Hope's fiery hair was definitely a majestic crown. Real coppery red hair, with green eyes, Hope always said she had Irish blood somewhere in her family's past. With those feathers, she did look like an elf... a very sexy elf.

Connor looked like the typical biker bum. Tall, very large with long unkempt hair and a week old beard as black as his hair. Old jeans and a black leather coat completed the picture. When Hope introduced him to us years ago, we hadn't really known how to react. But after a few hours, and the knowledge he was completing his Ph.D. in physics won us all over.

As we were getting ready for dinner, Rinette informed us the remaining four would only join us later tonight. Perhaps even only tomorrow morning for Kate and Marcus. After the meal, Rinette sent the men outside to prepare the campfire, saying the women had things to talk about in private.

Connor said: "Oh dear Gods... I don't know if we should be scared, or thrilled."

I added: "Well, it is Midsummer, so..."

No amount of effort was enough to convince the women to reveal what they had talked about. The only clue, which would make sense later during the weekend, was some spots of red paint on Rinette's arm. But for now, around our first campfire (the real bonfire would take place tomorrow), all we cared about was enjoying the warm night and sexy people around us. At one point it became obvious Hope's arm-stretching wasn't intended to really stretch her arms. Instead, it was a barely subtle way for her to show off her breasts. She still had her tight shirt and, even in the dim light, we could all see and enjoy the curves she was pushing outward and forward.

Nella, unable to keep silent anymore, teased the redhead, "Oh come on Hope, take your shirt off and stop teasing us!"

Hope's shocked expression only lasted a couple of seconds. Grinning, she replied: "What? What could you possibly mean by that? I was simply stretching!"

"Yeah right," added Lincoln, placing his hands on his head and flexing his biceps. "And I'm just rubbing my head!"

Speaking over the laughter, Hope added, "Ok then!", and proceeded to remove her shirt in a single motion.

The wonderful green bra was once again visible, this time from much closer. Connor was still laughing but everybody else was enjoying Hope's show. Still stretching her arms to good effect, she clearly enjoyed the attention.

But right then Nella removed her own top, revealing the black bra that held her large breasts, "Two can play at that game, miss!"

Laughter again, as the three men were beginning to be overwhelmed.

Rinette, not to be denied or ignored, said, "Three can also play at that game!"

The laughter quieted just a bit. Rinette was beautiful and sexy, but she couldn't really compete in a breast comparison.

And it seemed she knew it. Instead of removing her tank top, she stood up, turned around, and removed her jeans slowly. The very nearly naked ass that was slowly revealed was just amazing. We could just barely see the g-string. Rinette then started to dance slowly, making her ass move from side to side and gyrate back and forth.

After a few minutes of mock competition all three women put their clothes back on, yet the laughter continued for a while. The erections as well. And clearly, this episode had a similar effect on Nella. When she sat back down she kissed me, surprising me with her tongue and the length of that kiss in front of our friends. They even began shouting in encouragement as our very wet kiss lingered. Nella broke it off only to say, "I think I'm going to make the best of this erection... See you guys later!" With this shockingly frank statement, Nella got up, pulled me up with her (the aforementioned erection painfully obvious) and pulled me away from the fire.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,819 Followers
12