Mike and Suzy

Story Info
Suzy spends the wrong person's money.
2.6k words
4.31
36.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers

Mike was in his forties, a widower with two daughters, who now had their own homes, financially comfortable and semi-retired, doing some computer consulting work from home. On this day he was just relaxing at home. He had a rare day where he had no appointments and nothing that needed doing around the house. That's when Suzy dropped around to see him.

Suzy and her sister, Mel, were friends of his daughters. Mike had recently bumped into them when he was taking some photos of Mel's new house as a favour to his daughter. He'd also taken a couple of nice portrait shots of Mel, which he'd printed for her. Suzy was blonde and attractive, 22 and with what Mike considered to be "a pretty decent set of knockers".

Suzy was quite distraught and not far from tears and she started to explain her problem as soon as she was in the house. The words came flooding out and it wasn't long before the tears joined them. Mike could hear her babbling on and repeating herself, with terms like "not my fault", "George is to blame", "money", "prison", "police", "lawyers", "brothers" and "nasty friends". Finally, he thought he had a good grasp on the situation.

"All right," he said, seating her at the kitchen table while he made coffee. "Let me see if I've got the story right. George is your ex-boyfriend. He got arrested after you broke up and is facing a couple of years inside. He told the police to hand his personal property over to you to hold until he could sort out something more permanent. Right so far?" At her nod he continued, "You put his things in a self storage unit and they're still there, except for $1,500 you were supposed to put in the bank. That you 'accidentally' spent?" Another nod plus a guilty look, and Mike continued. "Now George has contacted you and asked you to pay the money to his solicitors, as they want some cash up front before they continue with his case, and you haven't got it. The solicitors informed George that unless the money was received by Friday they'd be dropping his case. George let you know that the money will be with the solicitors by Friday or he would be displeased." Mike noted that Suzy had paled at that.

"George's brother is now out of jail and came to see you yesterday with a couple of his friends. They explained to you just why George's money will be with the solicitors by Friday and some pretty nasty consequences to you if it's not."

Suzy was crying again now. She didn't have the money, she couldn't get a bank loan, she had nothing she could sell and his brother and his friends were going to kill her or put her in hospital at least. She really needed Mike's help.

Mike was quietly furious. "So to recap, you stole $1,500 from a known thug and you want me to pay it back for you." Suzy said nothing and looked at the floor. Mike glared at her for a moment but he could not just toss her to the wolves and still look at himself in the mirror. That would not, he decided, stop him from telling her what an idiot she'd been, and he proceeded to do so, at some length.

"It's patently obvious I can't just give you the money or you would probably spend it and come back full of apologies and ask for more. Let me know the name of the solicitor's and I'll arrange for a bank cheque for you to give them. Have you given any thought about how you'll pay me back? I thought not," he said on receiving a blank look. "The thought of paying me back has apparently never entered your mind."

"But, Mike, you can afford it a lot more than I can," he heard her say. "If you like I'll let you take some topless pictures of me. That'll make up for it."

Furious with her and not trusting himself to speak for the moment Mike turned away from her. Looking at her in the mirror on the opposite wall he was further incensed to see her smirking in triumph, practically dancing with glee. So! She stole $1,500 and got caught and expected him to bail her out so that she got away scot free, no lesson learnt. Not on his watch she bloody wouldn't. He turned back to her, a smile on his face, watching as her face changed to a look of humble respect and gratitude. She really was an amazing actress.

"I think you'll agree that it wouldn't be right for you to just walk away from this incident without really learning something, now would it?" he said.

"Oh, I've learnt something, I assure you," Suzy hastily said. "I'll never be this silly again."

"Maybe, maybe not," mused Mike. "I'll feel a lot happy after giving you a little negative reinforcement to help make the lesson really sink home."

"What do you mean by negative reinforcement?" queried Suzy, suddenly feeling a lot less confident and a lot more nervous. She'd thought Mike an easy touch and he was helping her out but what did he mean to do now?

"It's really quite simple," said Mike. "Come along and I'll show you." Before Suzy could protest Mike had ushered her out of the kitchen and into the master bedroom.

Suzy stared at the bed for a moment before turning panicked eyes upon Mike. "What do you think you're doing?" she gasped.

"What's wrong, Suzy?" asked Mike. "Aren't I following your script?"

Mike looked coldly at her for a moment, letting her fears escalate, then said. "It's really quite simple. You are going to get undressed and then you will bend over the end of the bed. I am then going to give your bottom the beating it should have received a dozen years ago. Now, start undressing."

Suzy stared at him, appalled. "You can't do that," she gasped. "I won't let you. I'm not taking of my clothes for you or anyone."

"Your choice," said Mike, with seeming indifference. "Give my regards to George's brother and his friends when they come visiting you. Do you want to see yourself out?"

"Wait," called Suzy, frantic again. "Do you mean that if I refuse you won't lend me the money?"

"I think the term you want is 'give'. A loan is when someone has the intention of paying it back, which I don't think you do. And yes, that is what I mean. No spanking, no money."

Suzy looked stunned. She was stunned. She hadn't dreamt that Mike would pull a stunt like this, but she had to pay back the money before those thugs came calling. "How about if I just lower my slacks," she pleaded.

"How about you do what I said and do it now," retorted Mike. "I'm already cross with you and you really don't want to push me further."

Suzy's mind raced frantically. She really didn't want to do this, but she was out of options. She slowly reached up and started undoing her blouse.

Mike watched as first the blouse and then the slacks were taken off. Standing there in a thong and bra Suzy looked appealingly at Mike, to be met with a set face and an indication that she was wasting time. Turning away from Mike to face the bed Suzy slipped of her panties and then reached behind her to unfasten the bra. Now naked, Suzy turned her head to ask Mike hopelessly, "Please, hasn't this gone far enough?" Mike just shook his head, causing Suzy to turn back to face the bed and then bend over, leaning forward on her hands.

Mike admired the pretty picture in front of him for a moment. Suzy really was a lovely young woman. She was also amoral and greedy, and as far as he was concerned this would be a punishment well earned. It might even teach her something, he could only hope. His hand came down with a full swing, finishing hard and fast against Suzy's bottom, making her yell with the sudden pain. Before she could do anything the next spank had landed with another wail from Suzy. She tried to stand, but Mike casually placed one hand on her back, holding her in position while he continued to deliver a number of hard blows to Suzy's increasingly sensitive bottom. Suzy was genuinely crying now; not for a moment had she believed that Mike would go through with this.

Eventually, Mike stopped and told Suzy to stand up. She rose, tears still tricking down her face, and turned to face him, her nudity forgotten in her anger and her pain. She hated him, now. How could he do that to her instead of just giving her the money. It wasn't her fault she didn't have it. Mike quietly spoke to her. "I hope you will come to appreciate that you can't just waltz through life without taking responsibility for your actions. Things you do have consequences, and you must learn to abide by them."

Suzy lost it. First of all she'd had to come and politely beg for help. Then instead of just giving it, he'd assaulted her and now he was moralising as though it was all her fault. "How dare you hit me like that?" she screamed. "It wasn't my fault. George should never have left the money with me. I didn't ask him to. I had bills to pay so of course I had to use the money. What would you expect? All you had to do was lend it to me so I can pay George back because he's being completely unreasonable about the whole thing. You had no right to beat me as though I was a naughty little girl. I'm a woman, damn you, an adult, and I expect to be treated like one."

Mike glowered back at her. "You're a woman, are you?" he purred. "An adult and you want to be treated like one? You're a child and you'll find it safer to be treated like one until you do grow up."

"I am not a child," snapped Suzy, "and I expect to be treated like a woman. Do you hear me?"

Mike deliberately ran his eyes down Suzy's naked body, lingering on her nudity, and then smiled evilly at her sudden confusion. "You insist that I treat you as a woman?" he gently queried. "OK."

"What does he mean, OK?" wondered Suzy, and began to learn almost immediately as Mike grasped her arm, spun her back around to face the bed and pushed her so that she was leaning against if again. "No don't!" she cried, expecting the beating to resume, and then adding "What are you doing as Mike slipped his hand between her legs and cupped her pussy.

Pushing Suzy into position, Mike unzipped himself at the same time as he reached between her legs to feel her mound. His fingers coaxed her lips apart and then Mike was advancing on her, pushing his cock between her lips and starting a hard inwards thrust. Once positioned he pressed relentlessly forward, hearing Suzy squealing as he slid deeper into her but ignoring her yelling and requests to stop. He had finally lost his temper with the stupid girl, and this time she would learn.

Suzy screamed as she felt the sudden invasion of her pussy. He couldn't. He wouldn't. But that erection making its determined way into the depths of her body gave her the lie. He could and would. She finally realised that she'd pushed too far, letting her temper take control when she would have been better off being penitent. Or acting it anyway. Now she had a large angry man intent on having sex with her and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Suzy squealed again as she found him relentlessly pressing forward, forcing her vagina to accept him, making her yield.

"Stop, Mike," she called, trying to turn her head to see him. "Please stop. I didn't mean it." She pleaded for a moment, knowing it was useless. He was furious with her and she'd practically demanded something like this and now she was getting it. Suzy was suddenly feeling very small and helpless. Mike was a big man, in more ways than one she realised as she felt him surging within her. Suzy found that she was suddenly acutely aware of Mike's cock within her, not so much as an intruder but as an element of masculinity forcing her attention upon it. She was wet, giving him easy passage, and she wondered for a moment as to why this was so, vaguely remembering the spanking and the excitement and heat that it had generated within her as well as the pain. Her thoughts were splintering now, for how could she concentrate with that thing inside her, doing all those things to her? She knew that this was rape but she'd ceased to care. This large, dominant and angry man was using her, pleasuring her and her instincts were saying go with him. This is what you were born for. Mindlessly she accepted him into her, moving in time with his thrusting. No gentle loving this but a fierce conquest, establishing firmly who was master and who was not.

Mike thrust quickly and steadily, noting that all protests had ceased and that Suzy was now matching his thrusts, rising to meet him. No longer was she a victim or reluctantly compliant, but a partner who was willing to meet him on his terms, whatever they might be.

Mike hammered home his terms, letting her know that yes, he saw her as an adult but she had still transgressed and must now accept her punishment and pleasure. Moving faster he sensed his climax coming and, although normally a generous lover, he would not worry if Suzy did not reach her climax. He pressed home even harder before finally bursting within her, then relaxed, standing behind her. From the way Suzy was sagging forward against the bed, breathing hard it was easy to see that she had climaxed, and quite hard, too.

Coaxing her to stand, Mike directed her towards the bathroom, joining her in the shower. After dressing, they returned to the kitchen where Mike again made them some coffee and they sat drinking it quietly. After they had finished Mike told Suzy to come and see him on Thursday. He would have the cheque ready and she'd be able to give it to the lawyers first thing Friday morning. "Don't forget to send me the lawyers details," he added.

"I have them here," said Suzy, getting out her phone. "The lawyer sent them in a message. I'll redirect it to you. I thought you might have changed your mind," she added in a small voice.

"No, Suzy," said Mike. "I said I'll help you and I will. The fact that I'm finding it hard to get through to you that you acted like an idiot doesn't change that."

"It just happened, Mike," Suzy protested. "I didn't mean to spend it."

Mike sighed. "That's what I mean. You may not have meant to but you did anyway. Talking won't change you so let's just drop it."

"OK." A pause, then, "You're not going to try your negative reinforcement on me again on Thursday are you? I didn't mind the second half, but I don't think I want to be spanked again."

"No, Suzy," said Mike, feeling distinctly put upon. "I won't spank you again on Thursday."

"Thank you, Mike," came the happy reply. "Anyway, if you're still angry on Thursday I suppose you could always rape me again. If you do, could you use a different position? I know a couple that you could try out."

Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers