Mike, Claire, Sid and Daisy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she giggled "Out you come, Big Boy as she eased his stiff penis out. It was dripping a little. He panted as she pulled it up and down a few times.

He groaned. Her breast and nipple were showing and her mouth looked so warm and inviting. He moved forward a little making his cock very close to her face.

She knew what he was thinking and whispered encouragingly "He looks very tasty Mike."

"Oh Daisy, will you do something for me?"

She smiled "Of course Mike."

"Can I put it in your mouth?"

She smiled up at him and opened her moist lips and edged towards him.

Mike pushed forward just as she parted her lips to accept it into her mouth.

It just slid in so easily, and he sighed. Mike groaned and looked towards her husband to see if he objected.

Sid caught his glance and said reassuringly "Its still OK Mike. Claire is still on the phone talking to her mother. Don't worry I will tell you if it gets dangerous."

Daisy withdrew her mouth for a moment and looked up at him "Do you want me to suck it, Mike?"

"Oh, God. Yes please Daisy. He placed his hand on the back of her head and drew her on to his penis. Daisy knew what was required and gently moved her head to and fro as she sucked noisily.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes apart from the sucking and slurping and then it happened.

It shot out and filled her mouth. He felt totally out of control as Daisy seemed to know there was more to come and continued to suck and use her hand. She emptied him very efficiently.

He was in disarray but Daisy seemed fully in charge. She reached into her bag and withdrew some large tissues before releasing his penis. She wiped her own mouth and then the full length of his cock until there was no residue to be seen.

She eased his penis back into his trousers and did the buttons up just as Sid said "Claire is just coming off the phone. She will be down in a few minutes."

When Claire came back into the room they were all sitting down having a cup of tea.

Claire was full of apologies but Daisy smiled "Don't worry Love. I will pour you a nice cup of tea." Claire smiled happily.

12