Mike, Leanne and Me

Story Info
A transvestite relationship.
17.4k words
4.35
20.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.A STOLEN, FORBIDDEN MOMENT.

He was asleep, and I was quiet. I felt rather than planned my actions. Quietly I removed my trousers and unbuttoned my shirt. My basque clad upper body now showed down to my stocking clad legs. I padded into the bathroom swishing my legs against each other and relishing the tingling sparks of colliding nylon energy. Dab of foundation, mascara, lipstick and a hint of amariche.

Then I padded back to where he lay, asleep on the sofa. This was crazy, I was going to stop.

I just looked at him. His shirt was off and he lay on his back, only his boxer shorts on.

Like I said - guilty pleasures. I told myself not to look; not to allow myself to. Stop! I screamed inside my head. But I didn't stop looking. "Don't imagine anything then" I told myself. Yet my mind was already grappling with the concept of his chest and neck, his lips and hips, his hands and his feet.

"He's a man. Your'e a man. Its disgusting to think of him like that" I heard my mind say. But I WAS thinking of him like that and far from feeling disgusting it felt delicious. My hand gently rested on my panties and touched the growing hardness there. I knelt down next to him. I bent my head down to his chest and brought my lips to within a millimetre of his nipple and I breathed in deeply, smelling him. And he smelt of the outdoors, slightly of sweat, of woodsmoke, of mountains, of loyalty, of strength, of musk, of animal, of man. Oh god my feelings were getting out of control. I was beginning to gain the ability to sexualise his masculinity in a very real and frightening sense.

I moved my head slowly down his body still drinking in the smell until I was above his boxer shorts. Musk, pent up energy, like a spring, it smelled of metal and power.

And my lips just could not resist brushing gently against the boxers and the wonder within.

And I felt it outlined thru the fabric against my yearning lips. And I suppose it felt me because it began to stir and like a perfectly choreographed dance it slowly rose in erection through the flap in the front of the boxer shorts and stood up, proud and hard. And still he slept. And still I remained, so still, watching, feeling, absorbing and dreaming. And the erection before my eyes stood proud and prone. Long, circumcised, slightly curved, cute, lovable, lickable, kissable..... Like a snake, my tongue darted from my mouth and very quickly touched it, flicking back into my mouth with a hint of the taste of him now inside my mouth.

Guilty pleasures? How could I possibly stop now?

Moving so slowly, but with my heart pounding and trying not to tremble too much, I raised my head up a little and stared at him. Then so slowly I parted my lips a little and brought them down onto the very tip of him and opening my mouth further and with a slowly increasing suction I drew that penis into my mouth and sucked it. He moaned a little and I froze with a vision of him waking up and finding a guy in girls clothes sucking his penis. But he did not wake up, only moved slightly. I went slowly, terrified but so sensually aroused. I was careful my teeth never touched him, just the warm, damp folds of my mouth and my tongue embracing and fluttering around his now rock hard shaft.

And the taste was sublime. As he slept I could feel his sexuality overtaking his rest, his masculinity overcoming his gentle sleep but not enough to wake him up as yet. Taste of metal, of growing arousal, of sexual energy.

Something about his being asleep served to arouse me even more. I knew a time would soon come when he would awake and who could guess at what would then happen but in this twilight sequence of dreamlike moments there was an ecstacy of forbidden and hidden pleasures.

I lifted my head and slowly his penis was withdrawn from my mouth. As the tip left my lips I lingered a second and just lightly kissed it.

Then I squatted back and looked at the scene before me. His penis was rigid and gleaming with my saliva, accentuating the shape and size of it. Beyond his chest rose and fell fairly quickly - doubtless with his arousal and his breaths were fast and shallow.

His nipples were pointingly erect and his face, shrouded by a designer style beard was still peaceful and framed with sleep.

My god how I wanted him - and not just his sex, but his being, his desire. his chest rose and fell more slowly now his penis was out of my mouth. But still it stood erect before me, tantalisingly perfect.

And still, somehow, he slept.

It was impossible to resist. Again I lowered my mouth onto it, and slowly - smoothly sucked it in. And while I sucked him, my fingers encircled my own hardness and gently stroked and stoked my desires. My bottom was quivering with desire yet there was no way I could have him inside me. In anticipation while I sucked him gently I pushed first one then two fingers inside myself and dreamed it was him.

And then his breath quickened, his muscles tensed and I closed my eyes as my mouth filled with warm sperm as he came. I sucked the liquid from each thrust and then withdrew my mouth from him still full of his cum. Then quietly I opened my mouth and dribbled its contents into my hand which I then wrapped around my penis and with this as lubrication I soon gushed my own sperm into my panties.

Shaking and satiated I rose and quickly padded away from him towards my room. As I opened my door I turned as stole a glance back at him and for a second I froze - his eyes were wide open, looking at me! God! I quickly closed my door and got into bed - still dressed in my lingerie and with my makeup still on.

Shit! Was he awake during it? Had I raped him? Oh god....

With these uncertainties I fell into a troubled but sexually satisfied sleep.

2.THE MORNING AFTER? AND THE NIGHT BEYOND.

I don't know how long I slept but it must have been midday before I woke up. He would be at work by now.

I stripped off my dirty girly clothes and had a long hot bath. Then as I had nowhere to go I spent several hours pampering myself. I shaved all over, even my penis and bottom. I moisturised all over. I slowly and carefully applied makeup and then chose to wear my most expensive dark pink lingerie - bought on a recent trip to Paris. The corset tightly tied, and matching dark pink stockings. I felt great. On top I wore a tight white leather skirt and a pink tight t-shirt which with my breast forms accentuated my curves.

Then I spent the afternoon just pottering around the house, cleaning, arranging flowers on tables. But don't get me wrong - I was nervous and frightened of the consequences of the previous night. I had been a bad boy, I had lost control, I had raped my flatmate with my mouth and whilst that felt exciting I was also very scared of the consequences. By being so overtly girly today I was in a sense hiding from the responsibility I would inevitably have to face.

As 5pm approached I reluctantly threw a pair of jeans and a shirt over my girly clothes and sat in my room, knowing he would soon be back from work.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I suddenly became aware of a knocking at my door. I stirred, and called "yes?". The door opened and I saw Mike's face framed in the doorway.

I gulped. He smiled and said "you in or out for dinner?" In a very matter of fact way. "Umm... I have no plans" I answered. "Good, then i?m cooking dinner" he exclaimed.

And with that he closed the door.

Thank god! He obviously had not woken up, clearly everything was normal. There was a huge sense of relief in me. I relaxed. I felt buoyant. Happy, elated even.

I opened my laptop and surfed the net for a while, checked my email, that kind of thing. Then, at about 7 o clock I heard Mike call me for dinner.

So I turned off the laptop, got up (still fully dressed underneath) and went into the kitchen.

And - goodness me! Mike had arranged a very special dinner.

The kitchen was transformed! The table had candles on it, a bottle of wine was open, and a bottle of champagne was on ice on the counter with two glasses.

"Mike" I said " this is.... Extraordinary! Is it just us for dinner?"

"Yep" he said, smiling.

"Wow!" I said. Mike went over and poured two glasses of champagne, handing me one and then holding his glass to mine he said " to good friends" and I repeated and drank, after clinking glasses with him.

Now champagne has a funny effect on me. I become very uninhibited, something which I know Mike knew very well from our conversations in the past. I have done many regrettably uninhibited things after drinking champagne. And after three glasses I was feeling very lightheaded. I asked Mike about his day at work. "Same old stuff" he answered. "What about your day?". " I did nothing" I answered.

"Well you certainly seem to have tidied up around here!" He said, smiling. " Well yes I did do that" I answered.

" Can I ask you something?" He said. " Yes, what is it" I replied.

" Why are you wearing makeup?".

I was floored. I had forgotten about it. I had forgotten about the breast forms too, although they were somewhat hidden by my shirt.

"I.... Well.... I... I don't know really." I answered rather pathetically.

He smiled, not laughingly but caringly. "Tom, he said slowly, " why don't you go and get dressed for dinner and it will be ready in five minutes so hurry up".

I was again speechless. What could I say? I knew what he meant, knew what he was suggesting but still the overt nature shocked me.

"Ummm... Ok" I mumbled.

And I went into my room and literally shaking with fear I removed the shirt and trousers and smoothed down the skirt and pink top. Then I put on some high heeled shoes and in my bathroom I adjusted my makeup and sprayed on some more perfume (all over).

So nervous! But so excited too. The fear had the upper hand and kept my panties smooth at the front as my penis has withdrawn in terror from any arousal.

And taking a deep breath I left my room and click-clacked back into the kitchen. Mike glanced at me, nodded, and merely said "sit down, the food I nearly ready". So I sat at the table, drank another glass of champagne and stared at the candle as Mike got the food.

We ate, and talked. About nothing. No mention was made of my clothes. After some time I became more at ease, more relaxed. This was not such a threatening situation. I grew more confident. My answers to questions and my body language became a little more feminine. And I enjoyed that. Little things - complimenting him on his achievements in a rather girly way "oh Mike, you're so clever" and "how wonderful!" And things like that. My speech became a little more camp. It was all very titillating. I took care to sit up straight, pushing my chest out and making the most of my breasts in my posture.

After dinner Mike made some coffee and we retired to the sofa and drank coffee together. I was fairly drunk by now, but not too drunk.

Suddenly Mike's arm came onto my shoulder. I jumped at the touch. But he kept it there, and then he brought his face towards mine. Oh my god! He was trying to kiss me. I turned away quickly. "Mike!" I exclaimed "what are you doing?". He sat back but his arm remained on my shoulder. " I am only doing what I want to do? he said slowly. "Yes but what about Rachel?" I asked.

Rachel was Mikes? dreaded girlfriend. Australian, brash and confident - I disliked her.

"Never mind Rachel. this is about you" he answered.

I knew I couldn't resist. And as his head again approached mine, his face looming larger in my vision I knew he would kiss me, I knew I would let him kiss me; I knew he could do anything he wanted to me and I welcome it.

But still I rather enjoyed the resistance.

"Mike" I said, turning away again, " are you sure about this?"

"I have never been more sure of anything" he replied.

I paused a second and then turning towards him I looked into his eyes and said "then kiss me".

I felt his arm pull me towards him, watched his face coming closer, his eyes heavy with passion and I tilted my head back a little and parted my lips in anticipation. Gently - so gently - I felt the feathery brush of his lips against mine, moving across my face from side to side and then the warmth of them upon mine, his lips parting and his warm and glorious tongue just inside my mouth. I felt his beard against my face, and his tongue deeper in my mouth, touching my own tongue. And I drank him in, opened my mouth inexorably further and my god he kissed me with a passion I had not believed could exist. So gentle yet tinged with a sense of trepidation, he was - after all - a man and he could - after all - get out of control and he would - after all - find this sexual in the extreme.

It was all terribly exciting and wonderful and I wanted those moments to last for ever. Gently I felt him take me in both his arms and hold me closer to him. Our lips eventually parted and I rested my head on his chest while his fingers ran through my hair and caressed my neck. My breasts were squashed into him and I felt both elated, relaxed and alive. "Hold me Mike", I whispered and he embraced me tighter.

I sighed.

I am not sure how long we held that pose but it seemed a long time. Still, breathing in the potential of the atmosphere.

Then slowly I felt his hands move onto my neck and down until I felt them on my chest, stroking across my breasts.

And suddenly his lips were upon mine again. His tongue was dancing with mine and I quite abruptly became unbelievably aroused. I felt a hardening between my legs, and my breathing became harder.

My whole body seemed electric and with each second I could feel my penis growing harder. It was hard to resist touching myself but perhaps the fact of not doing so contributed to the submissive arousal I was drowning in.

When we broke off the kiss I felt flushed and breathless. Mike sat back on the sofa and I again let my head rest on his chest. My left hand traced fingers down his chest, caressing his nipples through his shirt. Again I sighed inwardly and allowed my hand to drift further down hooking under his shirt. My fingers explored his tummy savouring the bare flesh. Then I withdrew my hand and slowly unbuttoned his shirt from the top down. As each button came open I pushed the shirt a little more open and when it was all undone I pushed his shirt to either side and gazed at his chest. Dark hair covered it and in a sudden and almost desperate expression of girlishness I lay my head on his chest, turned and kissed the hair, so male and so lovely. With my head resting like that I allowed my left hand to descend further , to his waist.

"Oh Mike" I exclaimed , "you don't know how I have dreamed of this"

He said nothing but smiled and kissed my hair.

And my hand snaked down and my fingers danced gently over his thighs and the finally I let them brush gently over that most private of places between his legs.

And I could sense and feel that he was hard. He was hard for me. And he was awake and hard for me. And I gently ran my fingers over the contours of that hardness through the fabric of his jeans.

Mike moaned a little and I heard and felt a sharp intake of breath at my touch.

"Tom" he said, "umm... The thing is... I really need a piss" he said.

I smiled up at him. "Come on then," I said "let me help you"

I stood up quickly and deftly pushing my own hardness up and hooking the tip under the waistband of my panties. He didn't see this.

Then I reached out my hand and he took in it his as he stood up.

I led Mike through the flat, feeling like a temptress, leading my prey. I led him into my bathroom - the bigger one. I stood him in front of the toilet and then I squatted down in front of him to the left of the toilet and looking up at him I unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled them down. They fell to his ankles and he stood there in his boxer shorts which were bulging at the front in a most enticing way.

He was embarrassed I could tell, but still very aroused. I hooked my fingers under the waistband and gently pulled his boxer shorts down too. Then I lifted first one foot and then the other out of the clothes until he stood naked from the waist down. His penis stood hard to attention. Much bigger than last night! Perfectly formed, and framed in dark pubic hair.

I smiled up at him. "Ok Mike, take a piss". Of course how could he when he was erect? I laughed and he laughed too. "You'll have to leave me to cool down a little" he said.

"Ok" I answered and I withdrew from the bathroom but left the door open and I sat on my bed watching him.

He stood there for some time and as I sat there I watched him, his legs, his bottom, his back, his neck and I rather guiltily lusted after him. My fingers found their way inside my panties and I touched myself. Then I quickly pulled off my panties and enjoyed the feeling of my penis against the white leather skirt.

Through the mirror I could see that Mike was less hard now and he moved towards the toilet and held his penis to take a piss. I watched as his penis grew soft and finally he started to piss. When I guessed he was nearly finished I silently walked into the bathroom, came up behind him and said "let me" and I moved his hand away and held his now soft penis while the last of his piss hit the toilet.

Mike then turned to face me, his penis still curiously soft. If anything his penis was more beautiful soft than hard. Cute and as you will imagine full of potential!

Mike stood - embarrassed? I wasn't sure. I stood facing him, looking up at him. His 6ft 3in made him taller than me and I loved looking up at him. Then unexpectedly his hand reached down to the hem of my skirt and lifted it up. Unconsciously I squeezed my legs together in a feminine sort of way as Mike lifted my skirt and my little penis was visible, framed between my corset and stockings. I was hard, very hard but the hairlessness of me made for a very different feeling than Mike"s erection.

Abruptly he pulled me towards him. For a few perfect seconds I had to lovely sensation of him kissing me while my hard penis crushed into his soft one. But all too soon I felt him grow against me, his erection surging back, dwarfing my little girly cock. And we kissed and his hips began a little dance against me, his hardness pressing into me.

I broke off the kiss. "Come" I said to Mike and taking his hand I led him back into the flat.

The apartment has a very large window which overlooks the street and looks straight across the road to other houses. The curtains were wide open and the exhibitionist, which lurks inside every transvestite, was longing for an opportunity to express itself.

I stood Mike in front of the window facing me. His penis was rigid. Next I lowered my skirt and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it. My penis was rigid too. Across the window I knew our profiles would be visible. "Tom!" Mike exclaimed, "someone might see". "Let them see" I answered.

And I moved closer to him slowly until the tips of our penises touched. It was heaven, but all the more exciting because I couldn't help but imagine the view to passers by in the street below or in the opposite houses of the two of us touching penises silhouetted in the window.

I moved closer to Mike and quickly kissed him. Then I sank to my knees and began to suck him. Very slowly, very powerfully I sucked, tasting the salty pre cum and feeling his hands upon my head stroking and adoring. I looked up, my mouth full of his cock and saw his eyes closed, his head back. He was enjoying this.

Up and down, up and down. Then out. His cock glistening with my saliva, throbbing and shining. I licked it all over and down to his balls. I was very turned on by now myself and it was an effort not to touch myself but like I said that was all part of the submission I so enjoyed.