Mike, Sara and Annie

Story Info
The cost of cheating.
3.8k words
4.07
44k
38
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use to be your typical macho kind of guy; you know what I mean. The beer guzzling, football watching, weight lifting dude who sleeps with different girls and has a bad habit of cheating on good women. It's how I was all through high school, all through college, and into my late twenties.

My father had been the same way and I assume I inherited it from him. Seemingly, though, that all changed when I met Sara. Not right away - it's not like I went from a womanizer to a one-woman-man overnight - but in due time my attitude changed. Sara wasn't the type of girl who liked to take anybody's bullshit. She had been hurt in previous relationships and had, apparently, made a mental promise never to let any guy hurt her like that again.

She was a good girl that was a little on the wild side, just like I liked my girls. Just by looking at her, you would think she was the sweet and innocent type. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Her breasts were not massive - a very nice C cup - but her nipples were nice and perky. She was an animal in the bedroom, too. She loved everything, from sitting on my face to sucking my cock like her a porn star. She even loved anal sex; that girl could take my dick in her ass for hours! She was amazing.

So, why would I cheat on a girl like that, you ask?

Well, our relationship started out as just a sexual thing. That's all I wanted and, from what I gathered in the beginning, that's all she wanted, too. Eventually though, she started showing signs that she wanted more than just sex. Sara was falling for me.

So, what did I do when I realized the direction things were heading? I did what I always did best. I met some random girl at a bar, got both of us piss-ass drunk, took her home, and fucked her senseless. Then I went out and did the exact same thing about a week later. I have to admit, I did sort of feel like an asshole for doing what I did. That was unusual for me. It wasn't because I was in love with Sara and I felt like a jerk for cheating. It's just...She's such a nice girl.

Well, after the second time, I couldn't live with the guilt. I went ahead and confessed to Sara that I had cheated on her. And her reaction was pretty much exactly what I had been expecting.

Tears, screaming, yelling...the works.

The question she asked over and over was "How could you do something like that to me?" To which, I replied very calmly, that she had no right to be angry at me as we weren't in an actual relationship to begin with.

Apparently, that was a shock to her. Looking back, I guess I should have made it clear to her that I didn't want to commit myself to anyone, but Sara had been under the impression that entire time that we were together, that we were actually dating.

Well, that was the end of it; or at least I thought it was. A few weeks went by and I had time to sit around and think about what I had done. For some reason, it was actually really bothering me that I had done something so shitty to a girl like Sara. Maybe it was because no other girl I had ever been with was as much of a freak in the bedroom as she was. Or, maybe it was because deep down inside, I had romantic feelings for her too and, because of the way I was raised, didn't want to face those feelings.

Maybe that was why I had gone off and fucked those other two girls. Sara was the first girl I had ever had real feelings for, which, when she started to show she felt the same way, caused me to panic. I came to the conclusion eventually that I had definitely made a huge mistake.

I wasn't sure if there was any possible chance of me getting her back, but I decided to give Sara a call and ask her to meet up with me so that we could talk.

"Why should I meet with you," she asked over the phone, a very angry tone in her voice.

"I just...wanted to talk," I replied. "It's important. Please?"

"Why?"

I wasn't getting anywhere with this. I had been talking to her for nearly ten minutes, trying to convince her to hang out with me so we could talk in person. She was completely unwilling to see me unless I told her right there on the phone, exactly what it was that I wanted to talk to her about.

"Because I want you back!" I blurted out, not meaning to.

There was a long pause, causing me to wonder if she had hung up without me noticing.

I pulled my cell phone from my ear and looked at the screen briefly. Nope. We were still connected.

"Sara...are you there?"

"I'm here," she answered, finally. "Meet me at my house in twenty minutes."

Then there was a soft click, indicating that she had hung up this time. I sighed, standing up and slipping my phone into my pocket. I hoped that I could convince her to take me back. I had gotten her to agree to talk to me, now I just had to explain to her that I had fucked up big time and that if I could, I would go back in time and stop myself from sleeping with those other two girls.

I made my way out the front door quickly, heading directly to Sara's apartment which wasn't very far from where I lived.

When I arrived, I found the apartment door unlocked. I opened the door and stepped inside, looking around only to find that her place appeared to be empty. The TV was off, all the lights in the living room were out; it was eerily quiet, too. Had she tricked me? Had she told me to come here and then slipped out before I arrived?

"Sara?" I called out to her.

"In the bedroom, Mike!" I heard her yelling to me from down the hallway.

I sighed, relieved to find that she had not taken off before I could get to her. I started walking towards the bedroom, my heart pounding in my chest as I tried to figure out just what I was going to say to her.

I grabbed the door knob, turned it, and pushed the bedroom door open...

My eyes went wide with shock at what I saw before me. Laying in bed was Sara, completely naked. Her skin glistened with sweat, her blonde hair stuck to her forehead and a big grin on her face. What held my gaze, though, was the fact that at her side was another woman! She was rather masculine, with broad shoulders and large tits. She had long black hair and green eyes, and Sara was resting her head on the woman's right breast.

"Took you long enough to get here," Sara said with a smile.

"W-What...the hell is this?" I asked, laughing nervously.

I had it in my head that the only logical explanation for what I saw before me was that we were about to have a threesome. That was a very good thing, I told myself. Two beautiful women and me? I was shocked at how we had gone from arguing and me struggling just to get Sara meet with me, to having a damn threesome; but who was I to complain?

"Mike, I'd like you to meet my friend, Annie," Sara said, motioning towards the woman in bed next to her.

"Annie, this is my former friend, Mike. We use to fuck. But he turned out to be a real asshole so we split up. He's here now because he wants to beg me to take him back."

"Well, that sounds like your typical asshole kind of guy," Annie said sarcastically.

"Hey, whoa, come on now. I thought we could be civil about this," I said.

"Why don't we talk? You know, just the two of us." I said, hoping that if this wasn't a threesome, Annie would be respectful enough to get the hell out and let us talk.

"No," Sara said, shaking her head. "I think we should all talk together. See, I'm not planning on taking you back that easily Mike. I'm sorry if that's what you thought, but I'm not that type of girl. Not like all the other poor girls you hurt in the past."

"What? C'mon Sara. Please? Let's just-"

"We are going to talk, though," she said, cutting me off.

"I have an offer for you. Are you willing to hear me out?"

I sighed, leaning against the door frame and nodded my head. Whatever she had in mind would hopefully be good enough to lead us to eventually getting back together.

"I'm all ears."

"Good," she said, throwing the covers aside.

My eyes went wide once again as the covers were thrown off the bed. Both women were completely exposed to me now, but, to my shock, Annie wasn't exactly the woman I thought she was.

Laying in the bed next to Sara, completely nude, Annie had a fucking dick between her legs! It was huge, too. Probably about nine or ten inches. Sara's legs were spread and I could easily tell the two friends had been going at it before I arrived. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, "Sara's fucking a transsexual!"

I couldn't help but think it was actually kind of hot. Not your typical lesbo situation, since Annie had a dick, but for some reason the thought of her pounding Sara with that big, thick cock still made me horny as hell.

"As you can see," Sara started, "Annie is a little different from your ordinary girl. She's a transsexual. It just so happens that she can make me cum like no guy that I've ever been with. She doesn't just like girls though, she loves guys too. She loves to bend them over and shove that big cock up their asses and fuck them until they cry. Specifically, big macho jerk-offs like yourself."

"Oh," I said, suddenly realizing where this was going.

"That's right," Annie said, laughing.

"Now here's the deal," Sara continued. "I'll take you back. Full time. A serious relationship, not just sex. You have to promise to never touch any other girl besides me unless I say it's okay, and I'll only take you back if you agree to let Annie fuck you first."

Yep. There it was. Exactly what I figured she was going to say.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

Even though I had a feeling she was going to suggest that, I still had to ask to see if she was just trying to fuck with my head or not.

"As a heart attack," she replied, having never looked more serious about anything in her entire life.

"Oh, and there's one other thing," Annie chimed in now. "You'll be dating Sara, yes. But you'll also be my personal sex slave. Whenever Sara or I tell you to, you'll be expected to satisfy my every sexual desire. If you refuse, or if you don't leave me feeling as satisfied as possible-"

"Our relationship is over," Sara finished for her.

"That's insane!" I said, laughing with disbelief and a hint of nervousness.

"Maybe," Sara said, brushing her hair out of her face, "But those are the terms. If you want to be with me, that's how it has to be."

I had a big decision to make. If I did this, Sara would forgive me and take me back. But, it would also mean getting it on with a transsexual and playing the role of her little bitch for as long as Sara and I were in a relationship. Was it worth it? Well, I kind of hated to admit it...but yeah, I thought it was.

"Fine," I said, surprised that I had agreed to the terms.

"I'll do it."

"Good," Annie smiled. "Get undressed so we can get started."

Sara got out of the bed and Annie moved into the middle of the mattress while stroking her cock. I took a deep breath and started to undress, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it to the floor. I then slipped out of my shorts, followed by my boxers, finally standing in the middle of the room with not a single article of clothing. My cock hung flaccid between my legs. I had a decent eight or nine inches myself, so Annie wasn't to much bigger than I was.

It was still weird to know that she was about the same size as I was. Or that she had a dick in general.

Sara had been watching me undress and now that I was completely naked, she walked over to me with a big grin on her face. She stood in front of me smiling for a few moments before she gave me a slap on the ass.

"It's good to know that I'm important enough to you that you'd do something like this just to win me back."

With that, she walked over to a chair in the corner of the room and sat down. I looked from her towards Annie, who was still laying in the bed and stroking her cock, waiting for me. She winked at me and motioned for me to come to her. I started across the bedroom floor, stopping at the foot of the mattress and climbed onto it, crawling towards her.

When I got close enough, she reached out and took both of my hands, pulling me towards her. I fell right into her arms and she wrapped them around me. "Damn, they're big," I thought to myself. She must have spent a lot of time lifting weights at the gym or something because, even for a transsexual, she was really well built.

She pulled me closer until our lips pressed together and she kissed me. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I kissed her back as her hands started to roam, exploring my body. She grabbed my right hand, guiding it down to her cock and I wrapped my fingers around it and started to stroke.

It felt weird, touching another dick that was not my own. Not unpleasant, but definitely strange, as my hand glided up and down the length of her shaft as we continued to make out. Then she pushed me away, breaking the kiss and pushing me down until I was at eye level with her cock. It was huge, even bigger than I originally thought, now that I could see it up close and personal.

"Suck it," she said in a demanding tone.

I opened my mouth, took a deep breath, and, before I could make a move, Annie grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth down over her enormous cock. I gagged as she forced it all the way down my throat, tugging at my hair and forcing my head up and down. I could feel her balls against my chin as she pushed my head all the way down and held it there for a long moment. Breathing in the smell of her sweaty balls, I groaned softly as my lungs began to ache for oxygen.

Finally, she let up and I pulled back, releasing her cock from my mouth and taking in a deep breath of fresh air, my eyes watering.

"Mmm, that was so fucking hot," I heard Sara saying from the chair in the corner of the room.

"I can't wait to see more!"

"Oh, I'll show you more," Annie said seductively.

I gasped as she suddenly grabbed me and flipped me over onto my stomach. Grabbing my hips, she yanked me up so that I was on my hands and knees and grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back.

"Are you ready, you little bitch?"

"R-Ready for what?"

I knew what she meant, but was trying to prolong the inevitable.

"For this baby."

I felt her massive cock probing at my tight little asshole and I closed my eyes, trying to calm my nerves. She shoved my head forward, burying my face in the pillow, and then I felt it.

"FUCK!" I shouted into the pillow as Annie slammed her thick cock straight into my tight ass without any warning.

It felt like someone had shoved a pipe up my ass, splitting me wide open, and she offered me no real time to catch my breath as she began pounding me with very long and intense strokes.

Each time that she buried herself inside of me, I would gasp and slump forward, biting my lip and grunting in pain. She showed no mercy though.

Little by little, the pain began to subside. Not as fast as I would have liked it to, but after a while it had been reduced enough that I was panting and moaning softly.

"You hear that," Annie asked, breathing heavily herself.

"I sure do," Sara replied. "He sounds like he's having fun."

"Are you having fun, Mike?" Annie asked me as she pulled my head back again.

"F-Fuck..."

That was all I could manage and both girls started laughing as Annie shoved my face into the pillow again and continued her assault on my asshole. Eventually she stopped, pulling her cock out and flipping me over onto my back. At that point, she stood up on the bed and towered over me. She turned around and, without warning, lowered herself down and shoved her ass right in my face.

I had plenty of experience with face sitting as Sara enjoyed sitting on my face, herself. So it wasn't very difficult for me to manage, but it was definitely a bit different considering the fact that Annie had a dick and balls rather than a soaking wet pussy.

She shoved her ass in my face, covering my mouth and leaving just barely enough room for me to breathe through my nose. I inhaled the musky aroma once again as I tongued her hole and she lifted up just enough so that I could lick between her ass and balls, as well as suck on her balls for a moment or so. Finally, she rolled off of me and I could see Sara sitting in her chair, rubbing her pussy as she watched the scene unfold before her.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

"Oh, you have no idea," Sara laughed.

Annie laid down beside me, her cock standing straight up in the air and, without saying a word, she reached over and grabbed me, pulling me into her lap. Sitting there, I could feel her cock poking at my ass again. It was time for me to take control now; it seemed like that's what she actually wanted. So, I pushed down some and gasped as I felt the head of her cock pop back into my asshole again.

I slid down, my hole sucking in every inch of her dick until it had swallowed her entire member. Then, up and down I started moving, riding her cock slowly at first and gradually increasing my speed until I was bouncing at a frantic pace. Our bodies slapped together, the sound echoed through the room and it felt like my ass was vibrating.

It was really starting to feel quite good; I was shocked that I could actually admit to something like that.

In the corner of the room, I heard Sara moaning and panting, still in the middle of pleasuring herself to the sight of her friend ravaging my ass. We were all on the verge of orgasm. I leaned back, supported myself on both hands and continued to ride her cock, moving one hand to my own dick and stroking it slowly.

As I heard Sara's moaning become more intense, I knew she was ready to cum. Completely synched up with her, my body began to tremble and shake, my cock throbbing in my hand and I cried out as it began to spew cum all over the place. I could tell that Sara was also cumming at the exact same time. I was amazed at how much of the thick, white semen erupted from the tip of my purple head, covering my chest and even landing on Annie's breasts.

When it was over, Annie lifted me up off of her cock and threw me onto the bed on my back. She got on top of me, pinning me down by sitting on top of my legs and started jerking her cock right in front of me. It only took a few seconds before she cried out, shooting thick ropes of warm cum all over my face and my chest. I closed my eyes right in the nick of time to prevent any of it from blinding me, but plenty of it managed to get on my face and in my mouth, too.

Annie climbed off of me and I wiped some of the cum out of my closed eyes so that I could see where she had gone. She was standing beside Sara now, who was smiling down at me, holding her cell phone in her hand.

"Smile for the camera," she said cheerfully.

"Wha-"

I was interrupted by the sound of her camera phone clicking.

"Perfect picture," Annie laughed.

"Take a look," Sara said, showing me the camera.

There I was on the bed, spread eagle. My cheeks were bright red and glistening with sweat and plastered with Annie's cum.

"What a sight you are Mike," Sara teased. "This is my back up. If you ever fuck anyone that I don't give you permission to fuck? I'll spread this picture all over the internet for all of your friends and family and the whole world to see. Clear?"

"Crystal," I replied, definitely not wanting anyone besides the three of us in that room to see that picture.

Annie threw me a towel and I wiped the cum from my face. When everything was said and done, I had to admit; I had actually had a pretty good time. I went ahead, submitting to my fate as Annie's new sex slave while also dedicating myself to Sara as her full time boyfriend.

A few months later, we found out that Sara was pregnant; Annie was the one responsible.

These days, I spend my time pleasuring Annie and playing the role of a good boyfriend, while helping Sara take care of her and Annie's child.

12