Mike's Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, Bonnie, I think he should work for it. He should have to earn the right to see our breasts. What do you think?” Judy continued.

“I don’t know what you have in mind, but it sounds interesting!” said Bonnie.

“Yeah, here’s the contest. Ben, we’re going to blindfold you. Then Bonnie and I will take off our tops. We have four nipples between us, right? We’ll touch our nipples to your lips, one by one, in random order. You stay completely motionless, not even moving your lips. If you can correctly match which two nipples belong to the same woman, then we’ll take off your blindfold. If you fail, we’ll put our tops back on and not let you see our boobs. How about it?”

The image of those beautiful bare breasts suspended over my face, nipples touching my lips, was nearly too exciting to bear. But, always ready for a challenge, I said OK.

Judy tied a small towel around my head, taking care that I could not see around it. I heard giggling and the shuffling of clothing as I envisioned the two women unsnapping their bikini tops. Knowing their bare breasts were right in front of me, and being unable to see them, was incredibly erotic.

“Are you ready, Ben?” asked Judy. “You’ll feel four nipples rest lightly on your lips, one by one. You must not move your lips. If you are able to match the two sets of nipples, we’ll remove your blindfold and let you see them. If not, well, you lost your chance.”

I heard Judy and Bonnie whisper and giggle to each other as they made their plan. In a few moments, I felt a light touch on my lips as a nipple – maybe one of Judy’s, which I had seen last week, or maybe one of Bonnie’s, which I have only imagined – slowly moved side to side across my lips, tempting me to open my mouth and suck in the nipple. I could hardly resist, but knew I would lose. Then came a second, then the third, and finally the fourth. In between, I sensed the two women moving around.

“OK, Ben, which nipple belonged to the same woman whose nipple touched you first – number two, number three, or number four?” Judy was the inquisitor.

Without moving my lips, I had been unable to sense much detail about the nipples’ hardness, softness, or other features. I assumed that the moving around between trials meant that they switched places each time. So, I guessed that nipple number three matched nipple number one.

“Oh, too bad, Ben” Judy said, tauntingly. “I guess you don’t get to see them . . . ” I groaned in disappointment. “. . . unless you’d like to have another try at it. Want to try again, Ben?”

“Uh, huh” I affirmed with a grunt, trying not to sound like I was begging.

“This time we’ll give you more information,” Judy continued. You’ll be able to lick and suck each nipple for a little while before the next one is given to you. Would you like that?

“Oh, yeah!” I said, hardly concealing my excitement about licking and sucking their nipples. The fact that I would be sucking two nipples that I had never seen nearly made me come, just imagining it.

“But to make it a bit more challenging, we’ll need to distract you a little. We’ll stroke your horse until you are near orgasm, then tickle it with a feather during the contest. That way you’ll need to discipline your mind to focus on the test, and not think about your aching cock.” Judy was a master teaser!

I felt Judy nestle between my legs, forcing them wide apart. One hand grasped my balls and pulled them firmly down and away from my body. The other gripped my cock at mid-shaft and slowly stroked up and down. I heard Judy coaching Bonnie about how to tell when orgasm was about to begin by feeling my balls draw up, the base of my cock hardening, and watching the swelling and reddening of the helmet. She demonstrated how to grip balls while hooking a finger over the base of the cock with one hand, gripping tightly, while stroking with the other hand.

Judy demonstrated first, gripping almost hard enough to hurt while stroking slowly. After less than a minute of this treatment I felt I would come soon – I didn’t want to get stopped on the edge, so voiced my warning.

“Ah, you’re trying to escape too quickly! I think you’ve got a few more pumps in you before you come,” said Judy, slowing her stroke and tightening her grip. Just as I felt semen begin to move, she stopped stroking abruptly, but kept her firm grip on my balls.

“Aaarrggh,” I groaned, stifling my voice as much as possible. My back arched with tension. My helpless engorged cock felt like it would explode.

“See?” Judy asked Bonnie. “You can get him just on the edge of orgasm and stop just in time. Now, THAT’S power! Wanna try?”

“Oh, yes!” I heard Bonnie agree, eagerly.

Now Bonnie nestled between my legs and assumed the position that Judy had demonstrated. I took a deep breath and resigned myself to suffer the velvet torture being administered by these women with as much dignity as I could muster. I visualized them, topless, although I hadn’t yet been able to see their breasts.

Bonnie proceeded to bring me close to orgasm, just as Judy had. I heard Judy coaching her in the finer points of this tease-torture. Again, just as I felt my semen beginning to enter my cock, she stopped, took her hand away from my pulsing cock but firmly gripping my balls with the other.

“This is amazing,” exclaimed Bonnie. “I’ve never imagined having such total control over a man’s orgasm.” Her voice sounded wistful, and I wondered how dominated she felt in her marriage.

“OK, I think he’s ready for the next contest,” Judy said. “Again, which nipple matches nipple number one? You are permitted to lick and suck them this time.”

For the next couple of minutes my mouth enjoyed four nipples, one after the other. I licked, sucked, and lightly bit each one, taking them deeply into my mouth, feeling the texture and firmness of their breasts, trying to gather evidence about which two belonged to the same woman. But my concentration was interrupted by a feather being lightly brushed up and down the underside of my throbbing cock, which had twice been halted on the very brink of spurting. When the feather brushed over the super-sensitive spot just beneath the underside of my helmet, my straining cock twitched uncontrollably. I tried to ignore it and concentrate on the nipple contest, but had great difficulty. If I failed this test by guessing wrong, and was not permitted to see the nipples I had been sucking, I would be severely disappointed. But I was pretty sure I had the right answer.

“OK, Ben, what is your answer?” Judy asked after the last nipple was removed from my mouth.

“Number four matches number one,” I replied confidently.

“Oh, too bad, Ben,” Judy replied, feigning sympathy. I guess you won’t get to see our breasts. I’ll take off your blindfold as soon as we put our tops back on.

I was crushed. I had been sure I was right. Not to be allowed to feast my eyes on those four gorgeous breasts, which were so near but yet so far, was heartbreaking.

Judy untied my blindfold and slowly removed the towel. When I opened my eyes, there was Bonnie, standing astraddle me, leaning over with hands on her knees, topless, her stunningly beautiful breasts hanging above my face, her dark half-dollar-size slightly puffy nipples staring back at me.

“Just kidding!” laughed the two women. Bonnie swung her breasts back and forth for me to watch. She then lowered her body, allowing me to suck her nipples and nuzzle deep into her breasts.

Bonnie abruptly raised up on her knees, straddling my chest. “I bet you would really like to get your hands on these, wouldn’t you, Ben?” Bonnie teased, shaking them side to side. “But I won’t let you. You can look but you cannot touch.” She massaged them erotically with her own hands, pinching her nipples, making me wish it was my hands that were massaging those magnificent mounds. I could only stare hungrily.

As Bonnie continued to tease me, Judy returned to sitting between my legs and stroking my cock. Again, she brought me to the edge of orgasm and stopped abruptly. My frustration was magnified when Bonnie again lowered her breasts to my face and let me feed hungrily on her delicious treats.

I almost could not control the urge to move my hands, still clasped behind my head, and fondle those gorgeous hanging mounds. But, I had agreed to control myself. So, I slowly backed down from the brink of spurting, wondering what was in store for me next at the hands of these devilish women.

They returned to sitting beside me, alternatively fondling and gazing at my engorged cock and aching balls.

I heard Bonnie say softly to Judy, not to me, “I wonder what it would feel like inside me?”

“I wonder the same thing,” Judy answered quietly. “It must really fill you up. I bet it would feel fantastic”

“I don’t want to be unfaithful to Jerry,” Bonnie continued. “I’ve never let another man make love to me, and I can’t let that happen now.”

“. . . hmmm . . ,” Judy sounded. “I wonder if . . .” She didn’t continue her question.

“You wonder what?” responded Bonnie, when Judy paused.

“Do you use a vibrator or a dildo when you masturbate?” Judy continued her thought.

“Uh. . . well, yes,” Bonnie answered, shyly and with some embarrassment about being asked such a personal question.

Judy continued, “You know, Ben is totally passive and under our control. It’s not like he would be making love to you. There’s no romance. It would be a totally physical thing, kind of like using a sex toy.”

“I hadn’t thought of it that way,” Bonnie murmured. “It wouldn’t be really making love at all. Jerry knows I masturbate sometimes, so it would be basically like masturbating. He doesn’t mind my doing that. I could just use Ben’s horse like I would a dildo!” She was getting excited about this idea, imagining possibilities.

“But if I do it, will you do it too?” Bonnie continued. “I would be too embarrassed masturbating with Ben’s cock as my dildo in front of you. I mean, we’re best friends and all, but we’ve never done anything like this before.”

“OK, but just as a favor for you!” Judy replied playfully. It was obvious that she wanted to feel my cock inside her, too.

I had been totally silent and motionless during this conversation. The two women looked sideways at me and said, “Maybe we should ask Ben if he minds. After all, we would be using his cock as if it was a sex toy, an impersonal thing.”

Bonnie asked the question, “Ben would you mind if we used you that way? Would it be too humiliating for you to have your cock used as if it was just an inanimate object? It’s OK if you’d rather not. I will understand.”

“I don’t mind. In fact, I would enjoy doing it if that would help you satisfy your curiosity about big cocks. I’ll be glad to help.” Secretly, of course, I could hardly contain my excitement about by cock sliding into these two gorgeous, voluptuous women.

“Ben, you are such a sweetheart!” Bonnie almost teared up with affection. “You’re going to make some lucky girl a wonderful husband some day!”

“Oh, but wait. What if he comes inside one of us?” Bonnie added as an afterthought. I wouldn’t want that to happen. It would be too intimate. I would feel like I was being unfaithful to Jerry if he had an orgasm inside me. Dildos don’t have orgasms.”

“I know a way to prevent that,” said Judy. I wondered what she had in mind. I wasn’t at all sure I could keep from shooting my sperm inside a slick vagina, especially after I’d already been teased into such a state of readiness.

“I’ll show you,” continued Judy. She again nestled between my legs, spreading them far apart. Her left hand again firmly gripped my balls and her first finger was hooked around the base of my cock. She clenched her hand more tightly than before. Her right hand gripped my rigid shaft.

“Ben, this may hurt you a little, but I think it’s the only way to keep you from coming when your cock is inside our vaginas. What I’ll do is allow you to barely begin to ejaculate, but stop when the first drop of semen appears. Then I’ll grip your balls very tight – not enough to injure you, but enough to stop more semen from coming out. We’ll then wait a few minutes for your arousal to subside. After that, your cock will be toughened a little bit, so you’ll not be as likely to come when it’s inside us. Is it OK for me to go ahead with this?”

The idea of having my orgasm stopped just as it begins was daunting, but also incredibly exciting. “OK,” I answered. “If this will help Bonnie, then go ahead. Don’t worry about hurting me. Do whatever has to be done.”

I sensed that Judy had a better understanding of how I really felt, that this was an experience I was eager to have for my own sake. Of course, if I could help Bonnie with her obsession about big cocks, I was only too glad to oblige. But it wasn’t as much of a self-sacrifice as Bonnie thought. Judy and I exchanged knowing glances with sly smiles.

“Bonnie, how about if you hang your breasts over Ben’s face to keep him occupied while I perform this operation?” Judy proposed.

Bonnie then knelt above my head, placed her hands on either side of my chest, and positioned herself so her breasts were directly over my face as she was on her hands and knees. My hands remained tightly clasped behind my head. Bonnie allowed me to freely suckle, lick, and nuzzle those glorious breasts, moving them from side to side to accommodate my mouth’s futile efforts to take them all in. “Ben, you can feel them with your hands now, but just during the operation.” I eagerly began to knead and massage her breasts, feeling their deep softness.

In this position Bonnie was able to see exactly how Judy was “performing the operation” at close range. Her face was over my upper chest, just a foot or so from the monster cock that was being prepared to enter her vagina.

Judy expertly stroked my cock, taking some of the copious pre-cum that was flowing from the tip of my cock and spread it around so her hand slid easily from top to bottom. “Ben,” she asked, “do you mind if I lick the pre-cum from the tip of your cock? That way, I’ll be able to see more clearly when a drop of semen comes out.”

“OK,” is all I could mutter. I glanced between Bonnie’s breasts to see Judy’s lips surround the head of my cock and tightly withdraw, licking it clean. I almost spurted as her lips passed slowly over the rim of my helmet.

“Thanks, Ben. I know that wasn’t part of the deal. I might need to do that a few times as I get you close to orgasm.”

I didn’t need to give further permission. Judy knew I was in heaven.

In only a couple of minutes I again felt semen surging into the base of my penis. Judy gave me one more slow stroke, until she sensed that semen was into my shaft. She then clenched the base of my cock very tightly while gripping and pulling down hard on my balls. At the moment a drop of semen slowly seeped from the tip of my cock, Judy clamped down hard on my balls with her left hand while gripping the base of my cock as hard as she could with her right hand. I groaned in sweet agony. The combination of pleasure and pain was excruciating and exhilarating. At that moment I happened to have one of Bonnie’s nipples sucked deeply into my mouth, and I reflexively clamped down hard on it cushioning my teeth with my lips. Bonnie groaned deeply, but did not try to pull her nipple out of my mouth. I relaxed my jaw, not wanting to hurt her. “No, keep doing that,” she whispered to me, hoarsely. “Bite me, hard.” So I did, biting down hard. It was then I realized that she was having an orgasm.

Judy kept her motionless grip on my genitals for a minute or more, while Bonnie finished her only slightly restrained orgasm. When Bonnie lifted her breasts, I again peered between them and could see a small puddle of semen resting on the tip of my cock, just beginning to run down the side.

“Would you like to lick this off?” Judy asked Bonnie, pointing to the semen on my cock with her eyes – after all, both her hands were busy holding my balls and base of my cock in a vise grip.

“What does it taste like?” Bonnie replied, more than a little interested. “I’ve never done that. But I’ve been curious.”

“Kind of salty,” Judy answered. “You might like it.”

Bonnie moved forward on all fours until her face was directly above the tip of my cock. In this position, her crotch was directly above my face, and I could see her drenched bikini bottoms inches above me.

“If I put my mouth on his cock, won’t that make him finish his orgasm?” Bonnie asked Judy.

“No, it’s been long enough since I interrupted his ejaculation that you can lick it off. Go ahead.”

Bonnie lowered her head and tentatively stuck out her tongue to taste my semen. After a moment to reflect on the sensation she took my entire head into her mouth. She tightened her lips and withdrew, wiping me clean. Then she repeated that motion four or five times, seeming to be exploring how my turgid head felt as her tightened lips passed over the rim of my helmet. I was beginning to get that feeling of impending orgasm again, despite the tight and still-painful grip that Judy was maintaining on my balls.

“I think he’s cleaned off enough” chuckled Judy. Bonnie chuckled back, acknowledging that she had gotten a bit over-involved in cleaning the semen off my cock.

My cock remained completely hard, although, just as Judy had predicted, the urgency of orgasm had subsided. It felt a little anesthetized, which was just what these two women wanted before beginning to use my cock as their dildo.

“The operation is complete,” Judy said with a humorous tone. “The dildo is ready. Would you like to go first?”

“No, I’d rather you did,” Bonnie answered. “I’m still a little nervous about this. Maybe if I watch you, I’ll be more comfortable.”

“OK, I’ll be the sacrificial lamb,” Judy continued, obviously not opposed to being the first to impale herself on my eleven inch rod. “Guess we have to get totally naked for this,” she remarked as she stood up and removed her bikini bottom. Bonnie joined her in taking off her remaining bit of clothing.

Both women were now completely nude, standing over me. I appreciated how beautiful their bodies were, how fit, tummies flat. Judy had had one child, my friend Mike. Bonnie had never had a baby. Her breasts were as large as Judy’s, but more firm. On her petite frame and slender torso, they were magnificent. Either one could have been a Playboy centerfold.

Judy straddled me on all fours, positioning my eager cock at the opening of her pussy. She slowly moved her body down. I could feel the warmth of her labia as the tip of my cock touched her sex. Without using her hand to guide me in, she very slowly moved down, rocking slowly forward and backward, letting my cock gradually enter her wet pussy, inch by agonizingly slow inch. Her eyes were closed and her face in intense concentration as I watched her breasts sway slowly over me.

When my cock was about 3 or 4 inches inside her, I reflexively thrust my pelvis slightly, my body wanting desperately to push in deeper. Judy quickly opened her eyes and looked into mine, saying, “Remember, you be still.” Her instruction was firm and matter-of-fact, although I could hear sympathy in her voice. I softly whispered “OK”, recommitting myself to being completely self-controlled. Her instruction reminded me that my role was to simply be a dildo for the two women to experience, especially Bonnie, whose time was coming.

After several minutes of slow entry I felt my cock hit bottom. Its head was pressing against her cervix. It couldn’t go any further. About three inches of my length remained outside her body. Judy then moved her torso up to a vertical position so she was standing on her knees, and being partially supported by my cock. She then moved both hands to her labia and began to rub her clitoris lightly and slowly at first, then more rapidly and vigorously. Her eyes were closed as she become more and more aroused. Her full, flowing breasts jiggled and swayed as her rapidly moving arms shoved them around. I watched the spectacle before me: A few inches of my cock protruding from her vagina, her breasts moving in broad swings across her chest, her eyes closed, her face in rapture, masturbating herself by hand. It was beautiful.