Miki Lee 07: geORGY pORGY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charmin bit a nail awaiting the group to realize this was real. It didn't take long.

Miki was a ball of sweat. Her hair pulled. Tits bobbing as Lawrence took her from behind. Insanity was introduced. Emotions evident upon her face. Once she realized she had a growing fan club she increased her acting. Stimulated by Lawrence hitting the right spot she began to cry out and devote her words to his magnificence. The Man himself was well aware of his onlookers. He increased his Ego to look smug and confident. With any luck he would collect phone numbers from each of the enticed Ladies around him. Money to be had he thought. Some things never changed for a Male stripper. Escort on the side.

With a devastating scream Miki Lee has a body ravaging orgasm. He held her firm as her body went limp within his clutches. Charming the crowd with his intensity he snarls and pulls out of Miki. A mighty river of cum shot high over Miki's spine. Her ass coated in a storm of white gloss. She was entirely too numb to care.

Easing her to the carpet Lawrence released her to her spasms. He then valiantly waltzed around in front of the trio of women onlookers.

"Is there anything I might interest you in?" He coaxes Godlike.

The women followed him away to the back of the store. All three got some. Lawrence was on a roll.

Miki however gathered her composure and looks up at Charmin and the group.

"I think I'm ready to check out." Trembling she points at numerous outfits on the still moving Animatronics. She then realized the commotion around her of the Orgy.

"Whoa! So cool." She thought.

Suddenly, the Mannequins stopped. The silence was jarring. Even the music faded. This made Charmin uneasy. Did she/he have a Ghost in the Warehouse? Startled the decision was made to help Miki to her feet. Allowing the group to explore further on their own.

"I don't know how things got turned on. I mean my Mannequins. Not Lawrence and yourself. That part was easy to spot." Charmin shivered.

Miki Lee knew too well that the Orgy was conceived by Lukas. He had control over anything he could reach in and manipulate.

"I love what just happened. You are so gifted." Miki prides herself on complimenting the Artist.

"I've only turned them on twice. I wasn't prepared to introduce them to the customers yet. That went well actually."

"You should do it more often. You can bet I'll spread the word. I hope you get noticed and Fetish's goes viral."

"ScrewTube?" Charmin huffs.

Miki got dressed and together they picked out her purchases. Her arsenal of clothing amounted to 40 different items. Toys led to another 20 pieces. At the register Charmin calculated a staggering price tag.

"Oh Happy Day! Your total is $12,034 forget the cents. Bless you Elena."

Utilizing her cell she transferred the money from Lukas' arranged account easily. The transaction went off smoothly.

"Please come back. Work for me Elena." Charmin grabbed the girls hand with a pleading look.

Pouting Miki patted the Owner's hand, "I promise to come back. I just spent twelve grand. Do I truly need a job?"

"I suppose not. No more questions. I refuse to beg."

Miki reaches for her multitude of bags and carries them toward the door. Stopping long enough to offer a lasting goodbye.

"Bye Georgy."

Charmin was sad to see her go.

As silence loomed Charmin received a text on his/her own cell. Reading it a look of awe crossed her face.

"Prepare to be very wealthy." It read.

Dollar signs were intriguing.

As were the moans from the back of the store. Palming his cheek he sighs heavily.

"Oh Lawrence. What am I ever going to do with you?"

Charmin of course had ideas.

His own private Fetish.

"Wait. How did Elena know my name was George?"

Charmin got a case of the chills.

Ghosts!

12