Mile High Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started watching the movie. About five minutes in, the twins began playing with themselves, flirting with each other. The fleet manager removed his pants and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts and started stroking, watching the two beautiful women caress each other. Before long, the ladies had stripped each other's clothes off. He discovered another difference between the two. He loved the way the stewardess shaved her pubes into a landing strip, while her sister sported a cute little heart shape.

It was obvious that the two of them were very familiar with each other's desires. It was beautiful to watch two gorgeous women pleasuring each other, kissing and licking each other's lips with wet pointed tongues. Watching them as they embraced, seeing their sexy bodies entwined together. He so wanted a piece of that action!

The gentleman rolled over towards the two passionate women. He removed his shorts and started kissing the shooter girl's neck, licking her behind her ears, sending shivers down her spine and quivers between her thighs. He pressed his engorged cock against her bare round ass, and up and down her crack. She rubbed her sister's wet pussy with one hand and reached behind her with the other to stroke the traveler's huge cock. He reached over and played with the stewardesses erect nipples, as her sister moved down to lick her wet cunt.

He watched as the shooter girl licked her lips and licked up and down her twin's swollen pussy lips. She parted her labia with her pointed tongue, darting in and out of her juicy hole. She slowly built up speed until the stewardess moaned and thrust her pussy into her sister's face. The shooter girl fucked her with two fingers as she continued to lick the stewardess's engorged clit. Her sister's juices mingled with her saliva as she thrust her fingers and tongue in and out, feeling the heat and dampness surrounding her.

The traveler couldn't hold off any longer. The sight of his shooter girl's ass, and her tongue lapping up her sister's honey was more than he could stand. He grabbed his cock and shoved it up the shooter girl's hot wet cunt and rode her from behind as she fingerfucked her sister and licked up her trickling honey. As he thrust into her, she worked her tongue and fingers faster and more desperately. Her sister began to moan and buck. Then she too began to moan and buck as the fleet manager fucked her. "Oh God, Fuck yeah! It feels so good! Ram that cock into me!" Her pussy clenched his cock and started pulsating around him. He felt her cream flow against his hard shaft as she thrust her hips back against his battering ram over and over again. She came all over him as she ravaged her sister's pussy.

The stewardess pleaded, "I need your cock in me! I'm gonna cum! Fuck my wet cunt!"

The gentleman pulled out of shooter girl's soaked pussy and changed positions. He looked at the horny stewardess, watching her flick her clit as she waited, legs spread, for him to fuck her with his powerful tool. He positioned himself above her and shoved his rod deep into her. Every time he thrust, she moaned. Her pussy was hot and he enjoyed the fact that it felt so much like her sister's. The shooter girl was still eager to participate, every time he pulled out, she would lick his shaft and massage his balls. Her fingers stroked his asshole, and stimulated the outer prostate area, causing him to thrust harder into her sister.

The stewardess was so aroused watching her sister tongue the traveler's cock each time he withdrew from her own pussy. She felt her cunt begin to quiver and clench against his throbbing cock. He could feel her cumming. He rammed her harder and deeper again and again as her hot juices exploded out of her, all over him. He moved down to lick up what he could as she gushed more. He was on the brink of no return. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it faster and faster. His balls tightened and he felt the surging cum about to be released. "I'm gonna blow my load" he groaned as the two girls took turns licking his shaft, deep throating him, and sucking him. The two girls kissed passionately and started rubbing their pussies as he came. He shot hot white ropes of cum on their faces and their breasts. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't talk. He was completely spent. It was the most intense orgasm he ever had.

From then on, the traveler believed in the power of threes, and still couldn't believe his mile high luck.

12