Miles

Story Info
BBW-loving professor meets an intriguing student.
2.5k words
3.96
55.4k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles Williamson was a college professor at a small college in a small town in the northeast part of the United States. He was 32, stood 5'9", slightly overweight, had shoulder length brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes which were often hidden behind thick glasses. He was single, and generally was thought of to be rather stuffy by his students. They thought of him the same they did any other professor, just a teacher and nothing more. They could never imagine that their teachers had lives, and desires of their own, and it was evident in the way the girls chose to dress for their classes. Miles had a very hard time concealing his erection around a few of his female students; especially with the provocative clothing they would wear on Fridays.

Miles taught one of the last classes of the day that ran from 7 to 8:30 pm, so many of the students were ready to go out and party right after class. They came in wearing club clothing; short skirts, daisy dukes, skimpy tops, latex clothing, fishnet stockings, and thigh-high boots. He was grateful he had a class so late in the day; at times the outfits he saw provided fuel for his fantasies on the weekend. One girl in particular, Melinda Jones, made his cock ache more times than he could count. Miles had a thing for chubby girls, and Melinda was the most beautiful chubby girl he had ever laid eyes upon.

When she first entered his class at the beginning of the school year, he noticed her hair that was dyed purple, and her pierced tongue. The dye faded away over a few weeks, and he really started noticing her more then. She was 22 years old, stood 5'10" with long brown hair that went halfway down her back, wore size 18 dresses and a 40DD bra, she had eyes that were rather perplexing-they changed color! There was a certain air about her that just intrigued Miles and made him yearn to have her closer to him. Sometimes, he even thought that he caught her staring at him with a lustful look in her eyes or he could swear he felt her undressing him with her eyes. As badly as he wanted that to be true, he convinced himself that it was his overactive imagination. He just reminded himself that he was a teacher and that it was wrong for him to even contemplate getting close to her in a non-professional manner. Instead, he fantasized about her as much as possible, and often dreamed of her.

One Wednesday afternoon in November on his break period, Miles was sitting in his office going over some lesson plans when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

He was quite surprised to find Melinda entering his office. Immediately his cock jumped in his pants, and he tried his best to control it. He was certain she was just seeking clarification on the assignment he handed out on Friday.

"Melinda, how nice to see you. Did you need help with something?"

"Yes, professor Williamson, I do need help with something." She said, in what sounded to Miles, a rather sexy voice as she closed the door and sashayed over to his desk.

"What can I help you with?" He gulped, trying to convince himself that the sexy voice was only his imagination.

"Well…" She said with her finger tracing circles on his desk, "I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" Miles asked, with beads of sweat forming on his brow.

"I've noticed the way you look at me." Melinda told him as she untied her trench coat and let it fall to the floor, revealing the outfit she was wearing underneath.

Miles cock stood rigidly at attention at the sight of Melinda's scarcely clad body. She had on a skin-tight purple vinyl dress that came to mid thigh, and showed off plenty of cleavage, along with a pair of black thigh high vinyl high-heeled boots.

"This isn't something I can act on Melinda, fantasies are one thing. I could lose my job!"

"So you admit it, you want to fuck me, don't you? I won't tell anyone if you don't, I find you quite attractive myself. I want to fuck you, not for a grade, but because you make me hot." She told him as she slid her middle finger up her skirt and pulled it out again, placing her pussy juice soaked finger in his mouth.

He couldn't take it any longer, she came closer to him, behind his desk, and he rose to meet her. She quickly cleared off his desk in one swoop, missing the phone by mere inches, and wrapped herself around him. He could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, Love's Baby Soft, and it made his cock ache even more. Hungrily he started nibbling on her neck

"God, you don't know how long I've wanted this." He whispered in her ear.

"Since the day you first saw me, perhaps? I know that's when it started for me."

He picked her up and sat her on his desk. He could feel the dampness between her thighs, and see her hard nipples through the vinyl. She wasn't wearing anything beneath the dress. She reached over and unzipped his trousers and fished his cock out of his boxers. Melinda grinned when she saw how thick his 7" cock was, and wrapped her hand around it, slowly stroking him. He groaned in pleasure. His fingers tweaked her nipples through the dress, and a small puddle formed on his desk.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Miles, are you in there?" The voice called. It was Ted Richards, the school dean.

"Shit!" Miles thought, the office was a mess, and here he was with his pants down, with a student.

"Get under the desk." He whispered.

Melinda ducked under the desk; Miles zipped up his pants and crossed the room to answer the door.

"Ted! What brings you by?" Miles asked nervously, hoping Ted wouldn't come in.

"Well, Barbara Kinsley has gotten ill and can't make her 6 o'clock class tonight, could you cover for her? You're the only one free on the schedule."

"Sure, not a problem at all. I just hope that it's nothing serious."

"It shouldn't be, she ate the meatloaf from the cafeteria is all."

"She should have known better, road kill is better than that stuff."

"True. Say, is there someone in there with you?" Ted asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Hmm? No, no, of course not, why do you ask?" Miles was beginning to worry that Ted knew what was going on.

"Well, that trench coat on your chair there, it's too large to be yours. I thought it might be someone else's."

"It, umm.., it is. One of my students left it behind in class this morning. I thought I should hold on to it for them." He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Right. Makes sense. Well, thank you." Ted said, and turned to walk down the hallway.

Melinda promptly peered up from her hiding spot.

"Is it safe?" she whispered.

Miles closed the door and came back over to his desk. Melinda got out of from under the desk.

"Yes, but I don't know for how long. Perhaps we should do this somewhere else?"

"I suppose you're right, it's too bad too. I want you so badly."

"We've waited this long, what's a little while longer?"

"I wouldn't want you to lose your job. Could I swing by your place tonight?"

"No, I live just off campus, we'd get caught. How about Saturday? There's a nice little hotel on the outskirts of the next town over that no one ever goes to besides travelers."

"I think I know of it. The Countryside Inn?"

"That's the one. Here's my number, call me and we'll iron out the details later." He handed her his business card.

"Alright, but on one condition." She told him as she shoved him into his chair, and unzipped his pants.

"No, we sho…" he moaned as she took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to give him the best blowjob of his life.

Saturday couldn't arrive fast enough for Miles. He agreed to meet Melinda in room 206 at The Countryside Inn. He chose a room that was towards the back of the hotel, so no one could see what was going on from the street. Little chance as there was of someone happening by from the college, he still didn't want to take any chances. He arrived at the room at 12:42 pm, set up the room, put condoms in the drawer next to the bed and his coat on the coat hook, along with drinks in the mini-fridge. He waited anxiously for 2 pm, the time she said she would come. Finally, at 1:57 pm there was a knock at the door. Miles opened it, and there stood Melinda. She was wearing her trench coat again, and carrying a small black duffle bag.

"What's in the bag?"

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with right now." She told him as she untied her coat and let it fall to the floor. Miles was the happiest man on earth to find that she was completely naked under the coat. She sat the bag with her clothes in it, on the chair Miles had vacated upon her entering the room.

"You sure don't waste anytime." He stammered, "And here I am, overdressed."

"We can fix that." She told him as she shoved him toward the king sized bed and ripped off his clothes.

Soon they were all over each other. He nibbled on her neck while she ran her fingers down his back. They kissed passionately; they could feel electric sparks running under their skin. She ran her nails down his back, and goose bumps popped up all over his body. He hungrily sucked on her nipples and rubbed her pussy. They fell into a clumsy 69 and loved every moment of it. He seemed to lick her pussy just right, and made her cum within 2 minutes. She sucked his cock so well; he was straining not to cum when he got up off of her.

"Please fuck me!" she begged, "My pussy is aching for your cock!"

" I don't know about that.." he said as he kneeled between her open legs, with a playful gleam in his eyes.

"PLEASE!!!"

He began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her moist, puffy pussy lips. He would start to enter her, and pull back just as she reached forward. She was getting more and more hot every time he did this, there was a puddle forming on the bed from her sopping wet pussy. Finally, when he thought that he had tortured her enough, he rammed his cock into her pussy.

"YES!!!" she screamed, not caring who heard, "FUCK ME!!!"

Miles was in heaven, feeling his cock buried deep inside her hot pussy, feeling the ripples come over his cock as she came on him. He suddenly remembered the condoms, but dismissed that thought, this felt too good. He tried hard not to cum, he wanted this to last as long as possible. He flipped her over onto her knees and began fucking her from behind, his balls were slapping against her clit, making her cum even more.

"Slap my ass!"

He did, and did it hard. The instant his hand hit her ass cheek, she clamped down on him tighter than before. He couldn't take it anymore, and shot his hot load deep inside her eager pussy. He pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed, winded. Melinda collapsed next to him, as he passed out.

Miles woke up, to an empty room. He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, and saw that it was 8:13 pm; he had been asleep for around 4 hours. He got out of bed, looked around the room and found a note on the dresser from Melinda.

"Miles,

Thank you for the wonderful afternoon. I'm sorry to leave you in such a rush like that, but I had to get to work by 5. I hope you understand.

-Melinda"

Miles was a little let down, but didn't fret about it too much. He decided to take a shower and go home.

Things went on as normal in class after that. He and Melinda exchanged glances now and then, but she showed no sign of having ever done anything with him. This put Miles off a bit, but he figured it was for the best. Then, one day, about 3 weeks after their encounter, Melinda wasn't in class. Miles was slightly concerned, since she never missed class, but figured she had the flu that had been going around. That day grew into weeks, finally Miles asked Ted if he knew what was going on. Ted informed him that Melinda Jones had left the college. Miles was baffled by this revelation, until he received a letter in early January from Melinda.

"Dear Miles,

I don't know how to tell you this, but I will just come out and say it. I am pregnant. Neither one of us used protection that afternoon, and as a result I got pregnant. I thought it would be best if I left the school since I wasn't dating anyone, and I didn't want you to lose your job. I couldn't run the risk of someone finding out what had happened. I don't want this to be the end of our relationship. Please call me at your earliest convenience. 123-555-8759

-Melinda"

Miles came in his pants at the thought of Melinda being pregnant, and at the thought of her breasts dripping with milk. He immediately called Melinda after reading the letter. They talked for two hours, and they agreed that he would resign from the school, and move in with Melinda out west on June 14th, and go to work for a college out there. Melinda knew of one near her that was looking for a new English professor for the following school year. Hopefully, as time went on, they would marry. Everything that had transpired at this college wouldn't be known there, and Miles wouldn't be dating a student. She told him that she was finishing off her degree out there, and should graduate in May. She figured it would be better to finish out there, than where she was before. She truly didn't want to cause Miles his job, little did he know, Melinda didn't try to avoid getting pregnant. She had hoped this would happen, because she had fallen in love with Miles, even in the short time they had together. In time, she had planned on telling him, but not just then.

Ted took the news of Miles' resignation with shock, but Miles played it off well. He told him that he was given an offer he couldn't refuse. It certainly wasn't a lie. Every night Miles dreamed of his beautiful pregnant girlfriend waiting for him out West. He couldn't wait to taste her sweet pussy again, and to taste the milk dripping from her tits. He counted down the days until June 14th.