Miles Away

Story Info
Debbie keeps getting distracted...
2.7k words
4.39
66.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

"Sorry," Debbie said, her eyes refocusing. "I was miles away. What were we talking about, again?"

"Hypnosis," Kurt prompted, an indulgent smirk on his face. An entirely unfair indulgent smirk, Debbie thought as she straightened up on the couch and tried to look attentive. Frankly, there were two possibilities involved here, and Kurt had automatically jumped to the one that involved him being a charismatic and captivating speaker and her being a chronic woolgatherer, as opposed to the one that Debbie privately favored (which involved Kurt having a speaking voice like a Mister Rogers record played at slightly the wrong speed, and a habit of twiddling a charm bracelet around his fingers while he talked.)

"Right, hypnosis," Debbie said. She should have guessed; it had been Kurt's hobby-horse for the last few days, ever since he took that online course. Honestly, how much did he really think he could learn from the Internet, anyway? Three days, and he was behaving like he was Svengoolie or something.

Her eyes narrowed as she remembered a bit more of what he'd been saying. "Right, hypnosis," she said in a slightly harder tone of voice. "You know, I really do wish you'd stop telling me how easy I'd be to hypnotize. It's actually kind of insulting."

"And I wish you'd stop feeling insulted when I tell you that you'd be a very good hypnotic subject," Kurt responded mildly, fiddling with his charm bracelet. "It's not about being weak-willed or easily led, it's about being imaginative and being a good listener. You have a natural ability to focus, Debbie, to listen and..." Debbie's heart sank. She'd been hoping to head him off at the pass, having grown pretty thoroughly bored with the lectures on hypnosis over the past...she glanced at the clock on the cable box. Three hours? Dear suffering Lord, he went on. But it appeared that all she'd done was trigger another one.

He continued futzing with the bracelet as he droned on, snagging each charm with his thumb and sliding the chain along his fingers, then reaching out to pull the next one into reach. By this point in the conversation, the little gemstones were almost more familiar to her than the topic; Debbie practically knew their order by heart. There was the little turquoise crescent, which meant that the amber circle would be coming around next, followed by the little pink triangle, followed by the red square, followed by the...the...what came after the pink triangle? Was it the purple diamond, or was there something in between the purple diamond and the pink triangle? She knew that the last one was the little black star, the one that looked like it was made of obsidian, but--

"Debbie?"

Debbie looked away from the bracelet with a start. "Sorry," she said. "I was just sort of distracted for a moment. Um, you were talking about hypnosis." She actually didn't remember what he'd been saying right before he'd called her name, but hypnosis was a good bet. She couldn't wait for him to find something else to fixate on, but that was how it was with Kurt. Once he found something he was interested in, he threw himself into it. For a while, at least.

"Yes," Kurt said, his voice suggesting infinite reserves of patience that nonetheless took tremendous amounts of effort to draw upon. "I was asking if you were ready to let me hypnotize you yet."

Debbie tried to pretend she'd gotten intensely interested in Kurt's charm bracelet for a moment. (Ah, there it was! The quartz rectangle, between the red square and the purple diamond!) "I don't know," she said, pretending to at least mull the idea over in her head. "I mean, I really should be getting out of the apartment and meeting with Liz, soon..." Actually, they didn't really have plans for the night, but Debbie knew that Liz would back her up in an instant if Debbie said something about a prior engagement. It was an iron-clad excuse, marred only slightly by the fact that Kurt had known Liz almost as long as Debbie had and knew perfectly well when she was lying. And knew when Debbie was lying, too, for that matter.

"It doesn't hurt," Kurt said. "In fact, it feels really nice. It's sort of like sinking into a soft, warm bath, letting the water soak into every pore of your body and relaxing each and every muscle." It took a lot of Debbie's self-control not to roll her eyes, but focusing on the charms as they went past helped. "You feel all your stress, all your thoughts, even the passing of time itself just melt away, Debbie. It feels so good..." Debbie let out a small sigh, resigning herself to another one of Kurt's monologues.

The truth was, Debbie was a little reluctant (not nervous, she mentally clarified to herself, just to make sure she wasn't getting any funny ideas. Not nervous at all. She was just...) reluctant to let Kurt hypnotize her because...well, because she couldn't help thinking that it might somehow shift the balance of power in the apartment a little. She and Kurt had been room-mates for a long time, and everything felt...settled. They'd gotten over the little tensions of being mixed-gender room-mates a long time ago, they'd sorted out their feelings for each other, and things were all...settled. But if she let Kurt make her do...things...Debbie shifted nervously, admitting to herself that she wasn't quite sure what hypnosis could make you do beyond making you cluck like a chicken and dance like Madonna...well, who knew where that could end? Best not to find out, really. Best to just let Kurt know in no uncertain terms that she had no interest in being his 'perfect hypnotic subject' and--

"Debbie?"

Debbie looked up rapidly, trying to pretend she'd been paying attention all along. "Yes?" she said.

"Did you hear what I asked you?" Kurt replied, his expression suggesting he already knew the answer to his question.

"Um, sorry, I was woolgathering a bit. Just a little bit!" she said quickly, in response to Kurt's exasperated sigh. "Go ahead, ask it again, I'll listen this time. Promise."

"I asked if it was warm in here," Kurt responded.

"Oh! Um, yeah, sure, a bit," Debbie replied, thankful that at least this time they'd gotten off the topic of hypnosis. She sat up on the couch a little, realizing just how lethargic the warm air and (sorry, Kurt) dull conversation had made her. She'd practically been slumped over onto her side. Surreptitiously, Debbie shifted the pillow to hide the tiny spot of drool.

Kurt leaned back in his chair a little. "Then go ahead and do whatever you need to get comfortable," he said. "If I'm going to hypnotize you, it'll go better if you're free of all distractions and discomfort."

"Now wait a minute," Debbie said, slipping her shirt over her head. She could feel herself cooling off already as she tossed it on the floor. "I don't recall ever actually agreeing to this whole 'hypnosis' thing!"

Kurt put on his best 'wounded doe' expression, the kind he saved for claiming that he'd already done the dishes the last two times and she'd just 'forgotten'. "Oh, come on, Debbie," he said, "do I really need to go over all this again? Trance is a perfectly natural experience, the kind of thing that you do every single day. You know how easily you get lost in a book or a good TV show, Debbie, the way that the experience fills your mind up so completely that your own thoughts just...fade away. All that needs to happen is for you to let your thoughts fade away, let them drift and wander as you watch and listen, my words seeping into your mind..."

Did he even know how boring he was? Debbie wondered. Did he have the tiniest iota of a clue how soporific his little speeches were, or was he so clueless that he mistook her glazed stare in his general direction for actual interest? At this rate, Debbie thought as she made herself more comfortable, she should probably just go ahead and let him try to hypnotize her. If he was as talented at hypnosis as he was at public speaking, she'd probably wind up more awake by the end of his induction than she was at the end of his attempts to persuade her to let him hypnotize her. He'd been at this for...how long? Debbie thought about glancing over at the clock again, but frankly that just seemed like too much effort right about now. Too long, however long it was. It felt like her ability to tell time had melted away somewhere around the fortieth or fiftieth time the charm bracelet had made its circle around his fingers.

It was on the triangle right now, she noticed idly. Not that it mattered, really; it wasn't like there was a beginning or an end to it. Every charm was followed by another charm, every color another color, every shape another shape. It kept looping around in that same endless, predictable pattern, always going in the same direction, inexorably. Inescapably. The glittering, twinkling pink light always gave way to the sparkling red light, and that always led to the pure gleam of the quartz, and that led to the amethyst glow of the purple diamond, and that led on to the fathomless black of the obsidian star. It was like an endless, inevitable descent, Debbie thought to herself as she settled into the couch cushions. Like stepping down an endless staircase that led deeper into--

"Debbie?"

"Huh?" Debbie blinked, feeling oddly like it was the first time she'd done so in a while. "Oh, um, sorry, I was...just lost in thought, that's all."

"No, that's alright," Kurt said. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Your nipples looked like they were hurting a little."

Debbie looked down at her bare chest. "Oh, um..." Debbie tried to gather her thoughts back from where they'd scattered. Something felt off-kilter, but she couldn't think what it was. Too much time spent daydreaming, probably. "No, no, they just get all stiff and red like that when I'm horny."

"Oh," Kurt responded. He seemed to be a little flushed; probably just embarrassed, Debbie decided. She didn't usually let him see her naked like this, especially not when she was laying across the couch with one leg up and one leg down in a way that displayed her pussy so openly. But she felt so comfortable like this... "So when did you get horny?" he asked. "When I was talking about hypnotizing you?"

"I...well, Kurt, the truth is..." Debbie tried to figure out exactly what to say, but it was no good. She was too distracted by the heavy, pleasant ache in her breasts. Her fingers found her way to her nipples and began to tug at them rhythmically, hoping to gain some release. Or relief. Or something. "The truth is, I really don't...um...don't want...mmmmhhh..." Her words trailed off into a wordless moan as she felt a surge of pleasure under her fingertips. "I don't want you to hypnotize me," she said at last.

"Why not?" Kurt asked. She waited for him to continue, but that appeared to be all he had to say. Debbie almost wasn't sure what to do with a conversational opening anymore.

"Um, because I...because we...I was thinking you might, um." Debbie squirmed on the couch, feeling the moisture between her thighs turn from a sticky dampness into a slow, maddening trickle down her pussylips. She wanted to take one hand and jam it into her snatch, but it felt like they were both stuck to her breasts. "I thought you might make me do... things... Mmmm!" She whimpered in need, her hips gently rolling in anticipation of a non-existent lover.

"What sort of things?" Kurt asked, leaning forward in interest.

"Don't know, can't...oh, can't fucking think, so..." Debbie could actually think, but only about things she hadn't thought about in a long time. It was always supposed to be the guy who lusted after the girl in mixed-gender apartments, but Debbie had to admit, she'd had some naughty thoughts about Kurt the first couple of months they'd roomed together. Nothing serious, because he'd been dating Sheila at the time and by the time they broke up she was with Austin and by the time that had imploded they'd already been friends for three years and it would have felt weird to start anything, but she'd had thoughts. And now she was having them again.

Like that fantasy of walking into the wrong bedroom after a night of partying, not so drunk she was disgusting but tipsy enough that she still didn't notice even when she got inside and took her clothes off, didn't notice until she was in bed with him and they were both nude and he was sleepy but his cock was hard (and she noticed it was nice and long, guys thought women didn't notice when they got a hard-on but how do you not notice something that big straining against the fabric...)

Or the one about her coming home unexpectedly and catching him and Sheila doing it on the couch, and instead of being all embarrassed and ashamed they were so fucking horny they couldn't stop and it got Debbie so hot she wound up joining in...

Or the one where he hypnotized her without her noticing, got her distracted and naked and horny and whispered suggestions to her while she stared at his charm bracelet with empty, glazed eyes, her fingers working the sensitive flesh of her breasts over and over and over so that she got so deeply aroused that she'd agree to anything, and his words would sink into her dazed and docile subconscious without her even noticing he was talking, let alone what he was saying...but that was an old one, she'd always wanted someone to do that to her as long as she could remember. It was the hottest, sexiest thing she could imagine.

Or the one where--"Debbie?"

"huh?" Debbie tried to refocus her eyes on Kurt, but they didn't seem like they wanted to make the effort. So she just lay there, her expression still blank and glassy. "um, i, um, yeah. just, um...daydreaming. thazzall." She heard the slurred, muzzy tones in her own voice, but somehow all it did was make her hotter. "what were we talking about again?"

"You were offering to give me a blowjob," Kurt said, unzipping his pants, "in exchange for me helping you out with your little problem." He shifted a little and his dick sprang out, every bit as long as Debbie had imagined it.

"problem?" Debbie couldn't think of any problem. She couldn't think of anything, not when she was so fucking horny and she couldn't even touch her-- "oh, right," Debbie said, nodding absently. She felt a little trickle of drool at the corner of her mouth, but she wasn't sure if it was from the sight of Kurt's cock or just from when she'd been daydreaming. She slid off the couch and walked over to Kurt on her knees, still unable to stop her fingers from pinching and stroking and tugging at her ample titflesh.

"That's right, Debbie," Kurt said as she leaned forward and slid his stiff cock into her mouth. She could taste precum on it already, and she wondered how long it had been like an iron bar in his pants. "Oh, that's right, feels so good, you love the taste, the feel of it in your mouth..."

Debbie couldn't respond, but she moaned enthusiastically around his dick. Why had she waited so long to do this? She bobbed her head up and down, occasionally pausing with just the tip in her mouth so that she could wrap her breasts around the shaft and rub. She felt him twitch against her tongue, and knew that he'd be coming soon.

Even then, though, he wouldn't stop talking. "Good girl, you love this so much, it feels so good, oh, I...you want to do this all the time, every day..." Debbie tuned him out, the taste of his cock so much more interesting than his words. Still, it could be worse, she thought as she felt him spurt into her mouth.

At least he'd stopped talking about hypnotizing her.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers