MILF Dream

Story Info
Debbie was hot but her mother took it to another level.
3.5k words
4.54
40.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
390 Followers

She's 45 with a body of a 20 something year old, 6 foot tall with long slender legs, her ass is firm and tight, stomach flat, rounded hips, her breast firm and perky with nipples that are constantly erect, her hair blonde and flows down to the middle of her back, a body of a goddess.

She has 2 daughter Debbie 19 and Tracey 21, I'm dating Debbie, and hoping she'll be as hot as her mum when she's 45. Her husband's a high flying executive that makes a shit load of money but is rarely home.

I had been seeing Debbie for a couple of months before I met her mother, the first time I saw she was wearing a body hugging gym outfit and my cock got hard instantly. She was talking to me but I wasn't listening, I couldn't take my eyes off her body, she knew it to, moving seductively, teasing me with her body.

I felt a pull on my arm it was Debbie, she was ready to go. For the rest of the day I couldn't get the image of Debbie's mum out of my mind.

I spent more time at Debbie's as the weeks went on, whenever I got the chance I ogled her mother, I particularly enjoyed when we were at the pool. Debbie's mum always wore a skimpy bikini, the top was 2 little triangles that barely covered her nipples, you could clearly see her brown areolas. Her bottoms weren't must bigger than a g string and only just covered her pussy lips, occasionally slipping between them.

Debbie also wore a bikini, hers was more modest than her mothers but she was still hot in it, lovely tits and a cute little ass.

Her mother enjoyed the attention and was a real tease, she was always bending over in front of me either showing her tight ass or a view down her top. She seemed to particularly enjoy leaning next to me when I sat down, her tits in my face and the scent of her perfume always made me horny. She would rub up against me, her ass against my crotch, hands brushing my ass and after each time she would stare into my face smiling.

As I spent more time with Debbie I got on a first name basis with her parents, Ian and Brenda. I'm not sure what Ian actually did but he was only home at night time one week out of every two. Brenda didn't work, she spent most of her time working out, 3 times a week at a gym and every day at home. Which meant Debbie and I were alone a lot and able to fuck.

I'm a couple of years older than Debbie and had a few other girlfriends before her but none of them were as good as Debbie, the sex was always incredible, she knew how to keep me edging to give her maximum satisfaction before I had a massive orgasm. Then in no time at all she would get me hard again for another session.

One day when we were fucking Brenda came home early from the gym, Debbie had just finished riding me and was finishing me off with her mouth when I noticed Brenda standing in the doorway. She had her hand inside her leggings rubbing her pussy as she watch us, it was then I came in Debbie's mouth and when I next looked towards the doorway Brenda was gone.

After we finished we were lying in each others arms my mind wandering to Brenda and the thought of her fingering herself when we heard a noise downstairs.

"Moms home early, we better get up", Debbie said climbing out of bed. We both got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen where Brenda was.

Brenda smiled at us as we walked in but didn't say anything, she was still wearing her gym outfit and I could clearly see her perky nipples sticking out, she also had a camel toe and a small wet patch, my cock hardening as I watch her walk around the kitchen preparing lunch.

After lunch Brenda said she was going for a quick shower and that we should put a movie on and she would join us soon.

Debbie and I were on the lounge when Brenda walked in, my arm around Debbie as she leaned against my shoulder half asleep. Brenda sat in a chair just across from me, she was wearing a light summer dress, the fabric was see through and I could clearly see her tits. As she sat there watching tv she slowly opened her legs, her pussy in full view, I couldn't take my eyes of it, after a few minutes she looked in my direction, with a smile she lifted a finger to her mouth and sucked on it, her other hand pulled her dress tight against her breast, her perky nipples stuck out even more. She then slowly closed her legs, I glanced down at Debbie who was now lying in my lap, she appeared to be watching tv unaware of what has been happening, my cock felt like it wanted to bust out of my pants.

After the movie Brenda left the room going upstairs for a lie down she said, Debbie and I sat there making out after she left. "Let's go to my room, Mom's having an afternoon sleep," Debbie said getting up.

Debbie headed upstairs, I hesitated for a moment then followed her, god her ass looked great as she walked up the stair in front of me, she had a pair of tight shorts on which squeezed her cheeks together and rode up between her legs. I stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at her ass, when she got to the top she looked down at me giving me a smile and an extra wiggle of her ass as she headed to her bedroom.

I headed up the stairs, Brenda's bedroom was before Debbie's, the door was slightly ajar, as I walked by I glanced inside. I froze on the spot, Brenda was lying on her bed naked, she had her knees up and legs spread as she fucked herself with a dildo with one hand while she played with her nipples with the other. Her bed faced the door, I had a clear view of her pussy, I could see the wetness on her pussy lips and dildo, I listened to her soft moans. I had forgotten about Debbie, Brenda was the only thing on my mind, my cock was rock hard in my pants as I pulled it out, I slowly stroked in time with the dildo as Brenda fucked her pussy.

A hand took mine off my cock, I looked down to see that Debbie was on her knees in front of me, holding my cock as she moved it into her mouth. Debbie sucked it, she worked her lips and tongue around my nob before she deep throated me, a moan drew my attention back to Brenda, she was working the dildo faster in her pussy, moaning as she neared an orgasm, I could clearly see her perky nipples standing to attention, just begging to be sucked. With a shriek Brenda pulled the dildo from her pussy, squirting over the bed, I never saw a woman squirt before, I was fascinated as I watched her shove the dildo back inside her pussy working it back and forward then pulling it out, squirting again.

Before I knew it I blew my load in Debbie's mouth, she sucked every last drop of cum out of me, then standing up without a word she gave me a kiss and went downstairs. Glancing in the bedroom I saw Brenda staring at me, a smile on her face as she licked and sucked her dildo, I quickly put my cock away and headed downstairs. Embarrassed and unsure of what to do or say I made an excuse to Debbie and left.

Debbie rang me that night saying her Dad was home and I should call round early tomorrow and take her out for the day. I agreed arranging to be there at 9am.

When I got there the next day and rang the doorbell Brenda opened it, "Hi David, come in," Brenda said, "Debbie's just with her Dad, she won't be too long."

Brenda was wearing a long t-shirt, I could clearly see her nipples, I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring at them as I walked by, I was also wondering if she had panties on, imaging her naked pussy under her t-shirt, my cock bulged in my shorts.

"I'm just heading to the pool, join me while you wait," Brenda said. I followed her, as we walked outside she pulled her t-shirt off, she only had her g string swimming bottoms on and her ass cheeks bounced seductively as she walked. Stopping beside her chair she bent over picking a tube up of a table in front of her. "Can you rub sunscreen on me David," she said turning around.

I stood staring at her, her full firm breast and perky nipples, her bottoms riding up between her pussy lips, all I could do was nod as she handed me the tube. She then laid face down on her sun lounge, I moved beside her squirting cream down her back. "Rub it over my whole body David, I don't want to get sunburn anywhere," Brenda said.

I spread the sunscreen over her back, rubbing it slowly up and down, I watched her ass jiggling as I moved her body. I then put sunscreen on her legs working up and down her legs, stopping under her butt cheeks, "Everywhere David," Brenda said. Putting sunscreen on her butt cheeks I spread it over them, her ass was firm as I rubbed it, my thumbs ran down her between her cheeks, I spread her cheeks as I rubbed and squeezed them, god I would love to push my cock between them. Brenda suddenly turned over, "Front as well David."

By now I was that horny I just wanted to touch her, my cock bulging in my pant. I put sunscreen on her tits and rubbed it over them, squeezing them as I moved my hands, her hard perky nipples rubbing against my palms. My hands moved over her firm, hard stomach, down the front of her legs, she spread them as I moved my hands back up, I rubbed her inner thigh and groin, inching towards her pussy.

"Hi David, " it was Debbie, I nearly fell over as I quickly tried to move away from Brenda. "Sorry Mom, you'll have to finish yourself of we're off," she said as she took my hand leading me away.

We spent the day together, Debbie didn't mention anything about the morning at the pool or the previous day outside Brenda's bedroom. That night I had dinner with Debbie and her parents, it was a warm night and after dinner we went out to the pool. Ian was on the phone sitting near the pool while I was in the water with Brenda and Debbie, both of them were topless tonight which gave me a raging boner.

Brenda had moved near me her tits floating on the top of the water, Debbie came over to us asking if we wanted a drink. Brenda said yes, all I could was grunt as my eyes moved between their tits either side of me. Debbie climbed out of the pool, I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she climbed out.

"It is a cute, tight ass isn't it," Brenda said, "I remember when mine was like that."

"Yours is still like that," I said without thinking.

"Why thank you David," Brenda said giving me a kiss on the cheek, her hand brushing the front of my swimmers.

Debbie came back, handing us our drinks. "Daddy needs my services in his office for a while, you two be alright alone," Debbie asked, leaning over, her tits dangling inches from my face.

I just about choke of my drink when I felt Brenda's hand slide inside my swimmers grabbing my cock, "We'll be fine dear," Brenda said.

As Debbie walked away, Brenda squeezed my cock saying "And who's ass gave you this little beauty."

I didn't know what to say as her hand moved up and down my cock, her free hand grabbed my head pulling it down to her tit, I eagerly licked and sucked her nipple, Brenda's hand moving faster and faster until I came.

"Now we can have some fun," Brenda said pulling herself up on the edge of the pool her legs dangling in the water, she laid back, spreading her legs, her pussy lips glistening.

I was in heaven, a fantasy come true, my head resting on Brenda's thighs as my tongue probed her pussy, I licked the sweet juices from her pussy, Brenda's nails dug into my scalp as she pressed my head against her pussy. She ground her pussy against me, moaning softly as she forced my tongue deeper inside her, she suddenly pushed my head back, frantically rubbing herself until she squirted over my face, then pulled me in tightly against her pussy again.

I had begun to climb out of the pool when Debbie returned, I laid on he edge half in, half out of the water as she walked toward me, hiding my hard cock. Her tits bounced with each step, perky little nipples sticking out. Brenda still laid beside me, legs spread, bikini bottoms pulled to the side, she had made no effort to cover herself up.

"It's getting late David, would you like to stay the night?" Debbie asked.

"I don't know Debbie, maybe I better go." I replied.

"Don't be silly David, we are all adults here and if you want to spend the night with Debbie that's fine with us." Ian said as he walked through the door and stood behind Debbie.

Neither appeared to have notice Brenda, she now stood in front of me, I looked up her pussy was on full display as her bikini was still pushed to one side. "Yes David you are more than welcomed to stay, you are part of our family," Brenda said as she turned away heading back into the house.

Ian had also left, leaving only me and Debbie, she handed me a towel and said, "I'm going upstairs, get dry and join me."

I had got out of the pool, my cock was still hard, I dried off and headed upstairs. When I walked passed Brenda's room I could hear moans and grunts as her and Ian fucked, I stood there listening, imagining it was me that was fucking Brenda.

Debbie stepped out of her room naked, she beckoned me to come to her, as I stood in front of her she reached into my pants and pulled my cock out. Holding it she lead me to her bedroom where she pushed me on to the bed, mounting me she fucked me to 2 orgasms one with her pussy and one with her ass. Exhausted I fell asleep.

When I woke next morning Debbie wasn't in bed, I was just about to get out when Brenda walked in with a cup of coffee.

She sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Debbie asked me to bring you a coffee, she's tied up at the moment by Ian." She leant over to place it on the bedside table, she was only wearing a loose dressing gown, as she leant over the top opened and her tits fell out. I was staring at them when she laughed, "See anything you like?"

She took my hand putting it between her legs, my fingers pressed against her pussy, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her tit. I sat there sucking her nipple as I fingered her pussy, Brenda moaned in my ear,

She pushed me down pulling the sheet off me, my cock hard as she straddled me, grabbing hold of it she lowered herself, swallowing it with her pussy. She bounced up and down on it, her tits had me mesmerised as they bounced along with her body, She grabbed my hand, pressed my finger against her clit as she rode my cock, hoping off it to squirt over me before impaling herself on it again. We seemed to fuck for ages before I finally came, pumping cum into her pussy.

She climbed off me, wrapping the gown around herself leaving, I could see cum running down the inside of her leg as she left.

I was still lying there naked and uncovered when Debbie walked in, "Lazy bones, time to get dressed," she said. The smell of sex filled the air, I was wet and the sheets were wet from Brenda but she didn't say anything, she just leant over squeezed my cock, kissed me and left.

That night at dinner I was sat beside Brenda, she had pulled her dress up and was fingering her pussy, I couldn't take my eyes off her, constantly looking in her direction, I stared at her pussy, remembering how sweet it tasted last night at the pool.

Debbie was opposite me wearing a tight top that clung to her tits, her nipples standing out. Her long leg stretched out, a foot ran up and down my leg, toes touched my crotch, pressed against my cock. A finger in her mouth being sucked as she stared at me.

"Time for dessert," Ian said sliding his chair back.

"Yes Daddy," Debbie said.

Instead of getting up Debbie leant across to Ian, unzipped his pants pulling out his cock, she lowered her head taking it in her mouth giving him a blow job.

I was shocked and also slightly turned on, Ian had pulled up Debbie's t-shirt, one hand played with her tits while the other held her hair moving her head up and down his cock.

"She's a good little sucker, even better than her mother," Ian said, reaching over her body he pulled up her skirt revealing a bare backside, he smacked it and ran his hand along, his finger sliding between her cheeks, "But this little asshole is her best asset," she jumped as he pushed his finger into her ass.

Brenda had stood up as I watch Debbie and Ian, she moved the plates from in front of me and now sat on the table. She laid back lifting her legs over my shoulders, "Time for your dessert David, dig in," she said. The sight of Brenda's wet pussy brought back the memories from last night, I leant forward eating her.

I felt the table move and heard moaning, I lifted my head from between Brenda's thighs. Debbie had climbed on the table leaning forward, her faces inches from mine, I could see cum on her lips, her pussy hoovered over Brenda's face. Brenda strained her neck as she reached up with her tongue, Ian was behind Debbie, his hands held her hips as he fucked her ass.

"Fuck my Mom David," Debbie moaned as she stared into my face, "Please I want to watch your cock fuck her."

I stood up pulling my cock from my pants, it was already hard as Debbie's arm stretched out and her hand wrapped around it. I stood there watching her face as she came from Ian's fucking and Brenda eating her, her hand squeezed my cock tightly as she pulled me towards Brenda's pussy.

As I pushed my cock into Brenda's pussy she moaned, Debbie smiled as she watched it move back and forward, her fingers played with Brenda's clit. "Kiss me David," Debbie moaned.

I leant forward, our mouths locked together, tongues wrestled.

I pounded Brenda's hard as Debbie rubbed her clit, she moaned loudly as she squirted with my cock buried inside her, with a grunt I came. My cock throbbed inside Brenda's pussy, Debbie stared intently at my cock, licking her lips, as it pulsated, pumping cum into her mother.

About the same time I heard a grunt from Ian as he came inside Debbie, Debbie moaned with her own orgasm as Ian cock filled her with cum.

Ian and I stepped back, we watched as Brenda and Debbie ate our cum out of each other, they then climbed off the table grabbed our cocks, licking and sucking them clean.

"Time for bed," Debbie said as her and Brenda took my hands leading me towards the stairs.

"Welcome to the family David," Ian said as we climbed the stairs.

This was the beginning of a new existence, whenever Ian was away I had Debbie and Brenda to myself, with everything out in the open there was no more secret fucking, we did it whenever and where ever we wanted. Unfortunately I did have to share them when Ian was home but there was still plenty of fucking going on.

I later discovered that a lot of the time when Ian was away he was visiting Tracey and when she comes home things really get wild, but that is another story.

k2211
k2211
390 Followers