MILF Hunter: How It All Began

Story Info
A young guy has an affair with an old teacher.
2.7k words
4.28
311.1k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a MILF Hunter. Now although I do occasionally fuck some young college girls my age, I focus on women of experience.

Now I should note, not to brag or anything, I am very blessed. I am 6 foot 2, 220 pounds of pure muscle, black hair, brown eyes and a very respectable 8 and a half inch cock. I was an all star receiver in my high school career and was very popular. Now in my fourth year of college, I am a starter for my college football team and have dated many very hot women in my past, but they always seemed so artificial.

My first two years of college were really great. I got a football scholarship to a good school, was a starting receiver and got excellent grades. I also had great success with the ladies, having slept with over 30 coeds. But my personal view on sex changed dramatically during the summer between my second and third year. I had returned home for my summer job and was at a club hoping to get laid when a simple moment changed me forever.

It was late and I was just accepting I wasn't getting laid when I noticed Mrs. O'Conner, my grade 12 Math teacher with a couple other ladies. She gave me a smile when she noticed me and waved me over. I went over, bought the ladies a round of drinks, and just was my usual funny self-confident me. I jumped slightly when my sexy 40 something teacher but her hand on my leg. I was more surprised when it slid up further. My cock got hard in my pants, but I was sitting in an awkward spot and had to adjust. As I lifted my butt up to adjust she noticed and whispered in my ear, "Is that shuffle because of me?"

I blushed and said coyly, "Maybe."

Some slow song began in the background and she said, "Come dance with me Darian." She then grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. She was wearing a one piece red dress, black pantyhose and red high heels. She looked amazing. (I should also note I had or have a fetish for stockings and pantyhose and girls my age seldomly wear them) She pulled me close, her breasts crushed against my chest and breathed into my ear, "Darian, do you find me attractive?"

I grunted, "Yes," greatly distracted by her breath in my ear.

"Darian, I have wanted to fuck you ever since I saw you here tonight."

I coughed in surprise. She looked at me and said, "Do you want to get out of here?"

I nodded yes and she said, "Let's go."

I followed her out and she hailed a taxi. Dressed as she was, a cab pulled up in a heartbeat and we were in the backseat. She told the cab driver an address and then shoved her tongue down my throat. Her hand slid lower as she kissed me passionately. She began unbuckling my belt when the cab driver came to a stop. She paid the driver and we entered a nice house. As we entered, I saw a big picture of her with two girls about seven and nine years old. Nowhere was there evidence of a man. But before I could inquire she was already pulling down my pants. Before I had time to even think, her mouth was bobbing up and down on my cock. All the girls I dated it was a chore to get them to blow me, and here was my old teacher devouring my cock. She took almost all of it down her throat and was doing something I can not even begin to explain with her saliva.

In only a couple minutes I felt my orgasm coming and said, "Mrs. O'Conner, I am going to cum soon."

She kept sucking, faster now, and I shot a full load of cum in my ex-teacher's mouth. She kept bobbing, retrieving every last drop of my semen. I was 21, so not surprisingly, my cock stayed stiff in her mouth. Only two girls had swallowed my cum and both had complained, so this was a revelation. She finally quit and looked up at me and said, "Are you ready to fuck me?"

I pushed her on the ground and was greatly surprised to see she was wearing stockings and a garter. I pulled off her skirt and then slid her thong to the side and went down on her. She moaned the second my tongue touched her and I began to please her. I love eating pussy and considered myself to be pretty good at it. She seemed to agree as she began moving her ass up pushing my tongue deeper into her. In only a couple minutes she came and then begged, "Please fuck me Darian, fuck your teacher."

I moved up and simply slid my cock into her very wet pussy. She wrapped her stocking legs around me and pulled me in deeper. I kissed her hard as my cock penetrated her as deep as heavenly possible. Unlike many younger girls I had fucked who barely moved during sex, Mrs. O'Conner was verbal and active. She broke my kiss and said, "Harder Darian, fuck the shit out of me. Make me cum again."

Obeying, I flipped her onto her knees and penetrated her from behind. She toyed, "That's it stud, hammer your teacher." She bounced back on my cock, meeting each of my thrusts, taking my entire cock in her pussy.

Taking a risk, I pulled out and said, "Mrs. O'Conner, beg for my cock."

She whimpered and said, "Oh please Darian, fuck me like a whore. Make me cum baby. I need to cum so bad."

I slid back inside her drilling her as deep as I could. "Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, "she screamed. I kept pumping until her orgasm subsided, and she turned around and took my cock back in her mouth. After a couple minutes of expert sucking she stopped and said, "Ready for more stud?

My cock answered with a solid salute as she had me sit on the couch and then straddled me slowly taking my cock deep in her pussy. I couldn't believe how amazingly tight her pussy was in this position. Her flexibility was also something to be memorized by. She moaned as she moved up and down on my cock. No coed had ever been so animated and so thrilling. I was hooked on my older teacher.

Her tight cunt, squeezing my cock, was too much as I warned, "I'm going to cum soon."

My ex-teacher quickly dropped to her knees and took my cock back in her mouth. She ravished my erection and swallowed my second load down her throat. She kept my cock in her mouth until it started to shrivel. She then got up and said, "That was amazing Damian. I so needed that."

"You were amazing too. I have never had anyone do what you did to me," I admitted.

She smiled and said, "Well Darian, my ex-husband has the kids every second weekend, so if you ever need to release some stress give me a call." She then stood up, went to a table and gave me her card.

Anyways, as mentioned, that was the turning point of my sex life. The rest of the summer, O'Conner, and I fucked many times. It was around then that a revelation occurred to me. That was by far the best sex I had ever had. I wondered if other older woman were as eager to please. My quest, ever since, is to seduce older women.

The following summer I fucked Candice O'Conner, or should I say, Candice Simmons, the morning before she got married. She insisted that would be the last time, but then during spring break and with much more experience with other MILFS (I will share another time) I decided to return to my first one more time.

I was at a pub with the boys catching up and after they headed out to their respective ladies at 10:30, I called my now married old teacher.

She answered her cell and whispered, "Darian, what do you want?"

I responded, "You," I responded matter-of factly.

Still whispering she said, "I told you the last time would be our last, I am married now."

I chuckled and said, "Tell you what Mrs. Simmons. If you really believe that fine, I will never call you again. But if you ever want to feel my cock in your pussy again, I expect you to be at McClaren's Pub in 30 minutes," I paused before finishing "and dress to please." Before she could respond, I hung up and waited.

Twenty minutes later, as expected, Candice arrived at the bar in a red cocktail dress, black stockings and clearly pregnant. I quickly pondered if it was mine, but I had not seen her in over 9 months so I was safe. She walked up to me and I said, "Well today is just full of surprises."

She sat down and said, "Darian, we can't do this anymore."

I smiled and said, "If that is true, why are you here dressed to please me?"

She looked at me and said, "I-I."

"I have never fucked a pregnant woman before," I said, my hand now on her leg. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"No, yes, oh Darian," she broke down.

I decided then that I wanted to dominate her. I had learned many older women were submissive and I had a hunch she was too. I gave her a hug and said, "Candice, if you don't want me, that is ok, you can go; if you do, I am going to dominate you completely."

She looked at me slightly surprised, "What do you mean?"

"I will treat you like a complete whore. I will release all your stress by taking away all your inhibitions," I explained as my hand went under her dress.

"I," she began.

"You must commit to obey everything I say today. Without question," I stressed as my finger slid into her pussy. She opened her legs for me to have easier access as I continued, "Do you want to submit to me?"

"Yes," she said clearly.

"Completely," I asked sternly, my finger now slowly moving in and out of her pussy.

"Yes," she responded. "Dominate me."

Colin, a buddy of mine and a bartender here came over and asked if we needed a drink. I smiled and said, "No, I think it's time for me to go and fuck my pregnant little slut here." He smirked as Candice put her head down. I continued, "Candice, Mrs. Simmons, please tell by buddy Colin here what you want me to do to your pregnant married body."

Candice looked at me humiliated. "Answer now if you want my cock in you slut."

She whispered, "I want you to fuck me."

"But you are married?"

"I know," she almost inaudibly responded.

"And your pregnant?"

"I know," barely escaped her lips.

"How many months?" I asked.

"Seven."

"Where is my finger right now?"

"In my cunt," she replied.

I moved my finger inside, searching for her g-spot, after a few seconds, she yelped as I found it. "Cum for me baby," I said as I rubbed her clit as I put pressure on her g-spot.

Unable to control herself she had an orgasm from my finger letting out a clear orgasmic scream. The ten or twelve people still in the pub looked over and I said to my pregnant little slut, "Fuck you're a horny little slut."

Colin sauntered off shaking his head as I continued, "Did you see that blonde over there shaking her head at you."

"Yes," she replied trying to regain their composure.

"Walk over there and tell her that you are my whore and she should stop being a judgmental bitch."

"But," she began.

"No buts slut. I own you tonight. If I tell you to eat her pussy you will understood?"

She looked at me defeated but replied, "Yes."

"Good, now get your ass over there."

I watched her go over to the chubby, but pretty, 40 something lady. The discussion was short and my little slut returned. The woman watched my slave return, her face red with anger.

"What did you say to her?" I asked.

"I told her that you were my master and I was your slave and that she had no right to judge me as I was just obeying my master's commands. "

"I see," I replied, "Let's get going I still have a lot planned for you tonight."

"OK," she said and followed me as I went directly back to the blonde.

I smiled at the blonde and said, "You wish you were my slave don't you?"

"Excuse me?" she responded shocked.

"You want my cock, I can tell," I said, as I wrote my cell phone number on a napkin and handed it to her. "Here is my number, call me when you are ready to be pleased by me."

I then grabbed Mrs. Simmons by the hand and walked out of the pub.

We went back to my car and as soon as I started driving I demanded, "Teach, suck me while I drive."

Although she again gave a sceptical look, she leaned forward and pulled out my cock. She took it in my mouth as I drove. Deciding I was hungry and to humiliate my little milf again, I went into a drive through. As we idled, she attempted to look up and I said, "Keep eating my meat baby, I am just going to order myself some meat."

She paused on my cock as she processed this information, but then went back to savouring my stiff cock. I ordered my food and when I reached the pay window I was greeted by a guy who gasped as he saw a head bobbing up and down on my cock. I said, "Slave say hi to," I paused to read his nametag, "Mark."

She looked up and said, "Hi Mark," and then went back to sucking my stiff erection.

I paid Mark, got my food and drove a few blocks to Colin's condo. I parked the car and being close to an orgasm, I just leaned back and watched my little slut suck until I shot my cum in her mouth. We then went up to the condo and after a quick bite to eat, I laid her on the couch and went between her legs. I licked her pussy and she orgasmed in only a couple minutes, I looked up, her juice on my face, and asked, "Horny are we?"

Out of breathe she responded, "I can't help it, this pregnancy has made me even hornier. Plus I can't explain it but the way you treated me tonight is such a turn on."

The next hour was a sex marathon as I ate her out again, she sucked my cock again and I fucked her pussy forever. Watching her on all fours, her seven month pregnant belly in plain view was such a turn-on. I came a second time in her pussy eventually and then we headed back to the pub. I dropped her off at her car and said, "Are you happy you came to meet me?"

"Yes," she replied, "But I feel awful cheating on my husband."

I shrugged and said, "You were fucking me before you were fucking him sweetheart."

"I know," she said, her hand on her pregnant belly, "But I am about to have a child."

"Well Candice, if you need some loving, I am in town all summer." I gave her a passionate kiss and then headed to my car.

As she drove away, I smirked, thinking I would have her again and again and then a lightbulb went off; she is seven months pregnant not nine, that would mean the baby was conceived in the summer...it could be mine.

THE END

Future stories will include more MILF seductions or conquests...any suggestions?