Milf Tails: Housewarming Party

Story Info
Hot cougar, Allison helps Danny break in his first apartment.
14.6k words
4.75
246.5k
293

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the latest installment of Milf Tails. Again I would like to thank everyone who has voted, commented and sent me feedback supporting this series, its much appreciated. Now this one here...maybe, just maybe, is based on a real life experience from 'back in the day'. Enjoy. LC68

*****

I jumped at the sound of the ringing and, fumbling around on the nightstand, grabbed the cell phone. Still lying there with my eyes shut I slid my thumb across the screen and grumbled, "Hello?"

"Danny! It's Jack, get your ass down here!"

"Down, where?" I sat up, rubbing at my eyes.

"To the goddamn bar, you dumb ass." Jack snapped in my ear, "It's five of seven; you're going to look like an idiot being late when you live upstairs!"

"Shit!" I exclaimed, swinging my legs off the bed, I stood up, looking for where I tossed my clothes. "I'll be down in five."

"Better hurry, Mitch ran out to pick up some things, but he'll be back soon. He'll be pissed he doesn't see you here."

"Okay, thanks Jack."

"Thank me by getting your ass down here, I want to go home."

I ended the call and dropping the phone on the bed, located some clothes on the small chair in front of my desk. I slipped my jeans on over my boxers and looked around for a shirt. I hadn't unpacked all my clothes yet and becoming impatient, dumped a trash bag full of shirts onto the chair.

The bar was usually warm so I grabbed a sleeveless black t-shirt and put it on. I slipped my shoes on and walking over to the mirror mounted to the back of the bedroom door, took a minute to finger comb my short black hair.

I frowned at the red around my normally bright blue eyes and wondered if I had time to hunt down the visine. Mitch was always making cracks all guys my age were stoned all the time and didn't want to give him any ammo tonight.

Truth was my eyes were red from a full course load and bartending five nights a week at Mugshots, a hole in the wall pit that nonetheless did well because it was near the PC campus.

The last three days, I'd had less rest than usual, but for a good reason. Last week Mitch had mentioned they had finished renovating the three room apartment over the bar and had asked me to help him run an ad for it. When I found out he was only asking a hundred a week and it came furnished except for a bed, I asked if he would let me have it.

Mitch balked at first, saying he didn't want to rent to a kid. When I pumped myself up and declared I was twenty and not a kid, he'd laughed until he had gone into a coughing fit. I'd reminded him I had worked for him for over a year and never taken a night off and he trusted me to close out the drawers and handle his bank deposits.

When I added having me upstairs would mean if the alarm ever went off I could just run downstairs instead of him having to drive out in the middle of the night to check on the place, he'd started to listen more seriously.

I made enough to afford it and it was closer to school than where I lived with my folks and I certainly would never be late for work and a staircase away if Jack or Janice, the other bartenders, called out.

Seeing him swaying I told him how badly I'd been wanting to live on my own, not just away from my parents, but without a roommate, to be completely on my own. Mitch had sighed, said I was a pretty good kid and told me if I could get three references that weren't family, he would think about it.

That had presented a little problem. Aside from my parents, my best reference would be Mitch himself since I had worked for him since I was eighteen, at first washing dishes and cleaning tables before eventually tending bar.

I was able to get a reference letter from my Political Science professor and another from Mr. Roberts who I spent one day a week working for in his Law office as part of my internship.

The third I was at a loss for, but it ended up coming to me in the form of my best friend Chris's mom, Allison. She overheard me telling Joe I needed another reference and volunteered.

I was dubious at first, but Allison wrote Mitch a long letter saying how she had known me since I was twelve and what a fine young man I had grown into.

She mentioned how when she first divorced two years ago, I came around the house and did all the yard work and some repairs for her and had also tutored Chris through High School. She played it up big time, speaking of how honest I was, reliable, responsible and an all around 'upstanding young man' as she put it.

Apparently Allison followed the letter up by stopping by Mitch's while I was in class and speaking to him directly. After that conversation, Mitch had taken me aside and told me the place was mine and I better give Allison a big thank you gift because it was her speaking to him that really convinced him.

I grinned at my reflection at the idea it most likely wasn't what Chris's mom had said to Mitch as much as it was her appearance that had him nodding and saying "Oh, sure" to her.

Allison may be my best friend's mom and even a bit of a second mom to me, but fact was? The woman was one smoking hot milf! I doubted there was a friend of Chris's who had been over the house that hadn't jacked off to the thought of his mother.

Allison had it all, long legs, big tits, long blonde hair and a pair of blue/grey eyes that stared right through you. The woman was not only sexy, but knew it.

She never dressed slutty, but didn't exactly hide what she had either. Allison always showed just enough leg and cleavage to make you well aware of how much more there was under those clothes, while still looking like a professional and respectable woman.

However, that was when she went to work. I'd seen her once in awhile when she had left for a girls night out wearing some outfits that had made my cock ache with the thought of what a woman like that would be like in bed.

On that note, I looked into the mirror at the brand new queen sized bed I had used a good part of my savings, along with some money my parents had given me, to buy.

The night stands and desk were from my old bedroom and the couch, chairs and kitchen set in the apartment were used, but decent furniture Mitch had bought to rent it furnished, so the bed was the only brand new thing in the house. Opening the door I walked through the small living room, smiling away as if I was looking at a penthouse suite; my own place!

In addition to the freedom this gave me it gave me something even better; privacy! Several times while working, a cute girl would be drinking and flirting away with me, making it more than clear she was ready to go if I was.

Problem was many of them were students and like me lived at home, or had roommates and couldn't really mess around without someone being on top of them.

My lack of living space had cost me those chances to have some fun with a pretty girl, but next time? Right upstairs to my own place and my own bed! Not just some hot sex, but they could spend the night, the morning... hell, as long as they wanted to!

Tonight was ladies night at Mug Shots which usually drew a few coeds who wanted to drink, but didn't have much money so who knew? Maybe my good fortune would continue and I would get to celebrate my new place tonight!

I made my way down the stairs and using the key Mitch had given me, unlocked the door that led into the back room that housed the small office and storage space.

"One minute to spare," Mitch said from the corner, scaring the shit out of me.

"But still on time!" I pointed out as I turned to see him putting gallons juice into the fridge.

"You used to be earlier when you had to drive here." He said, "Don't get lazy on me."

"I won't, just trying to get some rest, been a busy few days."

"And don't think I don't know that place is going to lead to some busy nights." Mitch winked, "Twenty years old with an apartment above a bar full of drunk girls?"

I grinned, "I might have thought of that."

"Just be careful you don't get carried away kid. You start fooling around too much you end up late for school and screwing up and you don't want to work for me forever do you?"

"No offense, but..." I laughed, "Hell no! And I'm not a player or anything, Mitch, I won't be going crazy with the girls."

"That's what your friend Allison said." He replied, "She said you're a sweet kid and not a game playing asshole, she made you sound like the goddamn all American boy."

"She's my best friend's mom." I told him. "Known me since I was a kid."

"You're still a kid." He grumbled, then smiled, "But I bet you liked sleeping over there," he gave a low whistle, "That woman is fine! Had a hard time paying attention to what she was saying with her goddamn tits just about hanging out."

Hanging out? That didn't sound like Allison, unless maybe she had been on her way out with her friends.

"Never mind those goddamn legs. I feel bad for her kid, bet all you horn dogs hung out there just to check her out."

"Nah, she's sweet." I said, half lying, "She's been really good to me, I don't think of her like that."

The last statement was the half that was a lie. Over the last few years I'd blown countless loads to the thought of Allison being not so sweet to her son's best buddy. Guess I should feel bad thinking that way about a friend's mother, but it's not like I said anything to him.

I left that to some other guys because Mitch had been dead on; guys had been riding Chris about wanting to ride his sexy mother since freshmen year of high school.

"Bullshit!" Mitch laughed, walking over and clapping me on the back hard enough to cause me to stagger forward, "Christ kid you'd have to be gay or dead not to think about tapping that!"

"Wow, you're a smooth talker Mitch." I winked, "Hard to believe you're single."

"Don't be wise ass." He rolled his eyes, "And it's after seven get out there before Jack starts crying he had to stay three extra minutes."

"On my way." I said heading for the door that led to the bar, "And really, Mitch, thanks for giving me a chance, I won't let you down."

"Don't thank me, thank that hot little cougar because she really made a good case for what a great guy you are so give her a big kiss when you see her." He laughed, "Wherever you can get away with."

"I'll tell her it's from you." I said walking through the door that led behind the bar.

As Mitch had predicted, Jack was leaning against the bar, tapping his foot and staring at his watch. When he saw me coming over to him he nodded, "About time."

"Mitch saw me in the back and was bullshitting with me." I responded as I surveyed the crowd, which for seven on a Friday night was pretty sparse.

"Good for you, but I have to get going, Cindy get's off at seven thirty and if I'm late she gets pissy and I don't get off, know what I mean?"

"Yeah, hey at least you got a chance to get off without your hand, I haven't gotten anything since Melissa decided we were better off as friends." I sighed, "As in she wanted to be more than friends with Russ from the baseball team."

"Yeah, tough one." Jack agreed, then smiled, "But, hey man, you got your own place now and it is ladies night! Drought could end tonight!"

"Um...yeah..." I gestured towards the dozen or so people in the bar, only three of whom were female and two of them were a couple who hung out here. "Things are looking good for that."

"It's early." He said heading around the bar, "I'll catch you tomorrow night, try not to be late with that long trek down here, okay?"

I flipped him off and he laughed as he made his way past the tables around the bar towards the exit. I looked over the bar and seeing that everyone had a drink in front of them sighed and reaching up to the flat screen TV above the bar, put the Sox game on. The small crowd didn't just suck for female prospects, but for tips, which now that I was paying rent, meant more than ever.

The only people at the bar were engrossed in conversation with each other so after checking to make sure the coolers were stocked and there were plenty of clean glasses, I pulled out my cell to give Allison a quick call and tell her thank you.

I'd been so busy over the last three days I had not had a chance to stop by Chris's house to tell her in person and the couple of times I called it went to voice mail and I wanted to tell her in an actual conversation, not in a message.

Walking over to the end of the bar away from the TV, I listed to the ringing from the other end and was about to end the call when she answered, "Hello?"

Even her voice was hot; soft and throaty, the kind of voice that would make a killing in the phone sex industry, the type of voice that had me dying to hear her say something dirty."

"Hey Allison? It's Danny."

"Oh, hey Danny! I thought I recognized the number." She laughed, "You calling to tell me why you keep calling and hanging up on me?"

"Sorry about that, I..."

"I mean it's not nice to tease a woman, you know, especially a lonely one."

"Tease?"

"Yes, tease. I see the number of a good looking young man on my phone and get all excited and there's not even a message."

"Oh." I said, telling myself not to get excited about her saying I was attractive, she was only messing around with me. "Well I don't think I'd be a tease, you know everything about me."

"Why do you think it's such a tease?" she asked, "I know exactly what you are, and I can't think of a woman who wouldn't want to have you calling them."

I swallowed nervously even though she couldn't see me. It seemed as if she were the one teasing me. Teasing was what it was, but hearing it in that damn porn star voice wasn't fair. Deciding not to get sucked in and end up thinking about being sucked, I laughed.

"Thanks, but you don't have to say that, I'll mow your lawn without flattery."

"Honey, I don't have to say anything and I have to tell you I'm tired of you doing things for me for free, I think its time I took care of you."

"I don't want any money." I said, quickly. "Besides, you did just take care of me and that's why I called."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to thank you for not just that great letter to Mitch, but coming to see him. He told me you were the main reason I got the place."

"I bet I was." She laughed, "I was on my way to a girlfriend's bachelorette party and realized I was passing your bar and thought I would stop in quick. You weren't there, but I caught him and told him all about you." She laughed again, "He might have even heard some of it, what a dog!"

"Yeah, Mitch is an old dog."

"But not you, you're a sweet young guy aren't you?"

"That's the rumor." I told her.

"More than a rumor, but I bet you have some not so sweet thoughts about some pretty little coeds heading up to your place. Bet you might have already, after all it's been three nights."

"Nah." I sighed, "Been too busy. Speaking of I need to get going, but I wanted to thank you for helping me out."

"My pleasure Danny, you ever need or want anything you just let me know and I will take good care of you, okay?"

Um, sure." I stammered like an idiot at how that sounded coming out in that sexy purr. I had the crazy thought of saying 'Now that you mention it, I've been really horny and...' instead I lamely added, "Thanks."

"Very proud of you Danny, school, a job, now your own place."

"I try."

"Yes you do and you're succeeding."

"Well thanks again, I wish I could tell you in person and could do something for you, but..."

"You can thank me in person." She said, keeping me on the phone even though I noticed a customer holding up his empty bottle of Bud. "I'm going to stop by and check out your new place soon."

"You want to see my place?"

"Of course I do! Not just see it, but I have a fun housewarming gift for you."

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you silly, or else it wouldn't be a surprise. The only thing I'll say is I think you're going to have as much fun unwrapping it as using it."

"Hey, Danny, can I get a beer over here?" The customer called.

"You get to work honey," Allison said, "I'll swing by when you have more time to...give me a tour and enjoy your gift."

"Okay, Allison, I'll look forward to it."

"Not as much as I will." She purred and hung up, leaving me staring at the phone feeling as if I had just been cock teased by my best friend's mother. I wondered what she had that would be fun to...

"Danny, should I get it myself?"

"Sorry, Joe, coming right up," I called as I put my phone away and pushed Allison out of my mind for the time being. I was sure I'd have plenty of time to think of her later when I ended up in my new place and new bed alone and jerking off. Okay so maybe things hadn't changed as much as I thought.

*****

"Hey Danny, how about that cute redhead that just sat down at the end of the bar?"

I glanced over to where Ron was pointing and frowned, "That's Jillian; she goes out with the guy who parks the cars for Bertuccis, I don't remember his name."

"Oh, Jason." Ron nodded, then paused to take a sip of his beer, "Man, it seems like every woman here tonight's with someone or is seeing someone."

"Yeah, tell me about it," I said glumly, as I took a moment to pop the cap off of a Heineken and slide it halfway along the bar where it stopped directly in front of the guy who ordered it.

"Good one kid!" He called, hoisting it up to me.

I waved and muttered, "Then leave a decent tip asshole."

"Crappy night?" Ron asked, making a show of putting a five down for his three dollar beer and pushing it at me.

"Pretty much. And you don't have to tip me."

"You didn't have to tutor me last semester." He said, "Pay it forward, right?"

"Okay, thanks." I put the five in my pocket and put three ones on the table for the register. "But yeah, not just for tips, but every other ladies night there's a bunch of single girls and I was hoping I could, you know, break the new place in."

"Well, night's not over yet."

"It's eleven, I'm done at midnight, Mitch is coming back to close up and cash out." I answered.

"Always tomorrow, Saturday night usually gets a good crowd."

"Maybe." I shrugged, "Plus who knows if I'd really meet anyone who would want to fool around first time out."

"Some girls have wanted to, you just couldn't."

"And they knew it, might have just been a game."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself," Ron rolled his eyes, "You got your own place, boo fucking hoo if it takes you some time to get laid."

"Yeah, you're right, but it's not just about the place, it's been two months since Missy, I'm getting pretty antsy."

Ron shrugged his shoulders and chugged the rest of his beer. I turned around at the sound of my name and saw the couple at the end of the bar signaling and turning to the back of the bar busied myself making them a fresh round.

A Captain and Coke for him and a Vodka with Cranberry for her. As I brought them their drinks, I noticed Ron staring down the end of the bar and when I came back over to him he exclaimed, "Goddamn look at that one! Fucking cougar time!"

I followed his gaze and I saw a woman with long blonde hair standing with her back to us talking to one of the guys who had been sitting at the bar, but was now standing, gesturing towards a stool, trying to get her to sit down.

"Damn." I said softly taking in one hell of a rear view.

The woman was wearing a short skirt with a cheetah pattern that barely covered her ass, exposing a pair of gorgeous long legs that ended in a pair of black fuck me heels. The skirt was so tight it appeared painted on, showing off a damn fine ass and hugging a pair of well shaped thighs. She was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that was low cut in the back, showing off the smooth creamy skin of her back.

Her blond hair was curly and fell to just past her shoulder blades and shaking my head, I said to Ron, "Jesus Christ, look at that fucking ass!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers