MILF to Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate at the kitchen bench. Gina and I sitting on the 2 stools, Lolly leaning on the counter across from us. Now she had revealed the secret she had held so tightly for so long Lolly seemed a lot more relaxed than the last time I was with her. She no longer gazed searchingly at me every time she thought I wasn't watching.

The food was so good I had seconds and then thirds. The spinach, cashews, and pear salad was a special delight. After we had eaten our fill Lolly suggested Gina and I go sit on the lounge and she'd bring more tea.

Taking a seat in the middle of the 3 seater couch, hoping my 2 girls would sit either side of me when Lolly returned, I stretched out as far as I could, put my hands behind my head, and my feet on the footstool.

"I'm stuffed," I told Gina as she sat beside me and snuggled in with her head on my shoulder.

"Stuffed tired or stuffed full?" Gina inquired.

"Yes!" I facetiously replied.

"Well, I guess, if you're 'stuffed tired', I'm just going to have to wake you up!"

With that Gina dropped to her knees in front of me. Pushing my feet off the stool and my knees apart then moving in between them she unzipped my jeans and fished my rapidly stiffening 7 in. dick out of my underwear.

"My Gawd," she said. "It was dark in mum's room last night I didn't realise you were this big! How did it ever fit up my ass?"

'Bend over, my little slut, and I'll show you!" I thought.

"Awww... 7 inches isn't all that big," Is all I said to her, though.

"The average length of an Australian male's penis is 5 and 3/4 inches, according to my biology studies," Gina informed me.

I just shrugged. Gina was holding the middle of my shaft and gently stroking up and down. 'You're going to have to hold that a lot more firmly and stroke much harder and faster if you want your cum reward,' I thought to myself.

Staring at my cock fixedly Gina slowly leaned forward and took the tip of its head in her mouth. Licking lightly Gina tentatively tasted the little bit of precum that was leaking from the eye.

"It's kind of salty and slimy," she said. "But I like the taste! What does cum taste like?"

"Depends on the diet of the man and whether he is a smoker or not," I told her.

"You've tasted cum?" Gina asked, a little shocked.

"Sex is sex, male, female, somewhere in between, it doesn't matter. It's all about the physical and emotional connection not what they have between their legs," I lectured her.

"Here, here!" said Lolly, bringing our teas into the room.

Putting the 3 mugs on the coffee table Lolly knelt down beside her daughter between my thighs.

"Let me show you, my baby girl," Lolly said to Gina.

Taking hold of my shaft about 2 inches below the glans Lolly gathered some saliva in her mouth and formed her lips into a perfect O before taking the head of my cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue the outside of the whole head. Letting her head bob down Lolly slowly accepted all of my shaft, down to her grasping hand, into her mouth.

In this position, she had about a 3rd of my length in her willing mouth.

Lifting her head and letting my cock slide back out Lolly turned her head towards Gina and said "Here, you try. Let your saliva glands run free, the wetter and more slippery your mouth is, the slipperier you'll make his dick, and the easier you'll be able to swallow it." Lolly instructed Gina.

A little exasperated Gina said "I've given blow jobs before, mum! I've just never let them cum in my mouth or swallowed."

"Not good ones, I'd bet!" Lolly said scathingly.

"They all came!" Gina answered smugly.

"Boys as old as you, 18? Or men aged 35+?" Lolly asked.

"One was 21," Gina muttered, embarrassedly.

"Wow!" Lolly said. "That old, huh?"

Gina looked down. "Show me how to do it properly then!" She further muttered.

"Thank you, my love," Lolly said sarcastically. "I believe I was!"

I felt a little extraneous to needs at this point but with a few firm tugs and a quick swirl of her tongue, Lolly quickly gathered my full attention once more. Pointing the head of my cock towards Gina Lolly said "Do what I showed you."

Gina lowered her head onto the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around my glans, just as her mother had demonstrated. Moving slowly Gina's lips were soon pressing against Lolly's fist.

"Well done, my girl," Lolly told her. "Now comes the harder part because, not far past here, his cock is going to hit your gag reflex."

Lifting her head off my cock Gina said to her mum "Isn't that as far as you can go? Don't you just throw up if you try to go down any further?"

"Oh, my poor naïve, innocent girl, I've had cocks as big as 14 inches swallowed all the way down to their pubic bone, the heads down into my oesophagus!" Lolly informed her triumphantly.

"OMFG, mum, TMI (Too Much Information)!" Lolly, totally shocked, said.

"Don't worry, my baby girl, Mummy's going to teach you how to do it, too!" Lolly told her with a smile.

I was beginning to wonder what my role here was. It seemed my role was just to provide the cock for Lolly to instruct on. I didn't really mind though. I hadn't gotten head from Lolly before and I was already anticipating giving my newfound daughter a mouthful of my cum.

Lolly let go of my shaft and placed her daughter's hand on it in the same place.

"Let your hand slip a little lower on John's shaft then start over, as before," Lolly instructed her daughter.

Gina moved her tiny hand downwards about an inch and a half and tried to swallow me again. Just as her lips neared her clenched fist the head of my cock hit her gag reflex. With a retch Gina coughed my cock out of her mouth, her eyes instantly watering and smearing her mascara.

I love that look! So slutty!

"Good," Lolly said. "We've hit the first hurdle. I can't really show you this as I trained my gag reflex to not react to being touched by a cock years ago... "

"You're saying you can swallow all of John's cock without gagging?" Gina said, disbelievingly.

Lolly just sniffed and, pushing her daughter aside, wrapped her hand around my balls, pulling on them quite painfully to separate them from being against my shaft in the 'ready to cum' position, Lolly wrapped her beautiful full lips around my cock's head in a perfect 'O' and, with one swift downward bob of her head, swallowed all of my 7 inches in one smooth action all the way down until her nose was pressed against my shaved pubic bone.

Sealing her lips around my shaft and flattening her tongue along the length of my dick and with her tongue pressing snugly against that most sensitive place just below my penis' eye, Lolly sucked, gently at first, then more insistently.

Despite my balls being pulled down and away, and being squeezed quite severely, I nearly blew my load right there and then! I had to throw my thoughts way away from the sensations happening to my cock, and what Lolly was doing, and think about Bronwyn Bishop in a tutu asking me to 'come fuck her' to prevent losing my load down Lolly's greedy throat.

"I... I... well, fuck!" Is all Gina could say.

Letting my cock slide backward out of her mouth Lolly said glibly "No, fucking comes after cunnilingus, which comes after head!" Smiling she lectured Gina. "The porn videos always have it wrong! They always show the man going down on the woman before the woman gives the man head, then they start to fuck. But if you do it that way most guys will be lucky to last more than 5 strokes before they blow!

The correct order is to get your man in the mood with a lot of teasing and stroking and a small amount of oral, then get him to work on warming you up. It will take the average man less than 5 minutes from the first arousal to blowing, if you let him. A woman, however, needs at least 20 minutes unless she's been warming herself up first!"

Gina knelt back looking at her mother wonderingly.

"I wasn't always your mother, Gina!" Lolly told her. "I had a life before then."

"But you had me so young I just assumed my dad was your first," Gina almost wailed.

"I was at university when I got pregnant with you, did you think I was celibate all that time?"

"I guess I never really thought about it," Gina said uncomfortably.

"No, my love, like most 18-year-olds at uni, away from home for the first time, I experimented often and vigorously. I was mostly with girls in those days, though. All girl dorms will do that to you!" Lolly said to her.

In utter disbelief, Gina asked, "You were a lesbian?"

"No, I just preferred girls to boys back then. But, as John said, sex is just sex, and with the right person, regardless of their gender, it's wonderful!"

"So, dad, was the right person?" Gins queried.

"Very much so!" Lolly answered with a smile and a glance at me.

Catching the glance Gina, who was obviously not a stupid girl, made an insightful leap.

"You mean John here is my daddy? My actual real biological father? But... but you helped me give him my virginity on Thursday night! What the fuck?"

"And I ate your pussy and let you eat mine," Lolly reminded her. "Tell me you didn't love every second of it, tell me you haven't been using your hairbrush to masturbate and fuck yourself with fantasising about what we were going to be doing this afternoon and tonight ever since, tell me that, if you dare to tell that big a lie!"

"Well my hymen rupturing wasn't much fun," Gina said making a small moue with her mouth. "But, yes, it was fucking awesome... literally, I guess!" And a big smile broke out over her face. Turning to me she said, "Are you really my father, big daddy man?"

"I really don't know, Gina," I answered truthfully. "It's all news to me, too. But, from what your mum has told me of the night you were conceived and, unless you're either way older or way younger than your mum says, it adds up. We can get a paternity test to confirm if you'd like, but I'm happy to claim you as mine if you'd like me to?"

Tears were shining in Gina's eyes. "My own daddy to have and to love! I've always wanted to have one and have always wished there was some way to find out who he was." Suddenly looking crestfallen she said, "I guess we shouldn't be fucking anymore, then?"

Lolly immediately piped in. "Why on earth would you think that? I was about 99% sure John was your father the moment I got a good look at him in the cab. If I was against what happened after then do you think I would have let it happen?

No, if John wants, we're going to be family. A very close loving family who enjoy each other's bodies as well as their companionship and minds.

John is an excellent lover, who better to teach you all you need to know about sex and love than an excellent lover who is also your own father? Society will tell you what we're doing is wrong so us all being lovers will have to be our secret, but inside these four walls, nothing will be off-limits, nothing will be taboo!

What do you think John, Gina?"

Hey! Call me an old perve if you want, but I definitely wanted to continue sampling the charms of Shephard women! (Lolly and Gina's last name.)

Gina threw her arms around her mother and with happy tears streaming down her face. Gina straddled the still kneeling Lolly and covered her mother's face with kisses "Thank you, mummy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"For what? Lolly asked.

"Finding my father and bringing him into our lives. You'll have to tell me the true story as to how I came to be later. But for now, I'm just so happy!"

She kissed Lolly some more. Lolly reached up between them and cupped her daughter's breasts. Thumbing Gina's nipples Lolly pinched them between her thumb and forefinger and gave them a gentle tweak and twist.

With a groan, Gina's kisses became more fervent and more intense. Quickly undoing the buttons to Gina's blouse Lolly pushed it back off her daughter's shoulders exposing Gina's creamy white push-up bra, not that Gina's double D tits needed much 'pushing up', the bra did emphasise her cleavage though, which I think was the point!

Reaching under Gina's skirt Lolly fingered Gina through her thong. Lifting up so her mum could raise her skirt up above her hips Gina tugged Lolly's T-shirt out from the waistband of her full-length skirt and lifted it over her mother's head revealing another, matching to her own, creamy push-up bra.

Flinging the T-shirt aside Gina took both of Lolly's breasts in her hands and pushed them together. Tonguing the globes and sensitive skin between them Gina soon had Lolly's breath also coming in short gasps.

'My girls have been experimenting together,' I thought. Not believing Gina would have known how to turn Lolly on so easily before Thursday night's awakening. Not wanting to miss out on the action I shrugged out of my leather jacket and dropped my jeans. Kicking off my boots and socks and stepping out of my jeans, leaving my T-shirt on, I got off the couch, and took a step over to where mother and daughter were still passionately kissing.

My nicely sized 7 in. dick was standing at full attention watching my daughter and her mother make out.

Bending my knees slightly I pushed the head of my cock against Lolly's pursed and kissing lips. Pulling her head back a little Lolly let my cock slide between hers and Gina's lips. Lashing my glans with her tongue Lolly continued to exchange fevered kisses with Gina.

Looking up at me a little surprised as she felt my cock slide across her lips Gina turned her head and moved it forward. Around the first 3 inches of my dick slid easily into her greedily sucking mouth. Wrapping her hand around my shaft Gina attempted to take more of my length deeper into the back of her throat.

Once more the head of my cock hit her gag reflex. Retching again Gina had to move her head back.

"This time, as you accept his cock into the back of your mouth, when you feel it nearing your gag reflex swallow quickly 2 or 3 times and hold still. Once you feel the need to retch fade swallow again and move forward a little more. It'll take some time, but we have plenty, if you keep going forward, swallowing and waiting, before repeating you'll soon get the hang of it and be able to let his cock slide past your tonsils without wanting to vomit," Lolly explained to Gina.

Letting my dick slip out of her mouth Gina turned to her mother and said "So, it's just a matter of persevering until your gag reflex learns to not react to being touched?" She asked.

"Pretty much," Lolly confirmed. "The twin keys are plenty of saliva, not usually a problem because your mouth will drool saliva with a cock in your mouth and banging on your gag reflex, and lots of swallowing to overcome the reflex."

Gina looked fetchingly up at me, her twin mounds heaving in a very visually pleasing way, and asked "Will you help me, daddy?"

Gina's mascara had formed 'panda eyes' because of the tears flowing from the gag reflex retching, and she looked both wrecked and slutty, as well as wantonly and willingly desperate to please. She was gorgeous and also almost sexually irresistible so who was I to refuse?

Nodding my head I watched avidly as she tried, once more, to take my whole length. This time, swallowing swiftly, Gina suddenly allowed my cock to slide past her gag reflex and down her throat without retching.

Grabbing my bum Gina pulled me as far into her mouth as I could possibly go. Remembering what her mum had done Gina sealed her lips around my shaft and sucked lasciviously on my cock. It was time to start imagining a naked Bronwyn Bishop again!

Pulling her head rapidly back Gina let out an exultant yell and crowed "I did it! I got it all down my throat! Yes!" Giving a fist pump she turned to her mother with a big smile on her face.

Smiling indulgently Lolly informed Gina "It will probably take more than one time before you can comfortably accept cocks past your reflex, my love!"

Looking a little crestfallen Gina tried to swallow me again. It took 3 goes before she was able to accept my full length again.

She was doing much better than me, though. After 20 years of sporadic trying, I still haven't managed to deep throat even an average-sized dick!

Letting me fall out of her mouth Gina attempted the feat again. This time I slid all the way in without a hitch. Gina tried 3 more times, accepting me all the way every time.

"Enough," Lolly said. "Poor John's balls must be dark blue with the need to cum!"

Looking concernedly up at me Gina let my cock pop out of her willing mouth "Do you need to cum, daddy?" She asked me.

I merely groaned and nodded my head.

Taking me all the way back down Gina cupped my balls and lightly squeezed them, something she must have done by instinct as Lolly's instruction hadn't included that feature yet!

Reaching down I placed my hands on either side of Gina's head and held firmly as I began to gently rock my hips back and forth.

Getting the hang of it quickly Gina tilted her head a little more forward and I was soon able to start to 'face fuck' her quite firmly. I was nearing that point of no return when I felt my ass cheeks being spread.

Lolly stuck her tongue in my ass, and wetly rimmed me. Well that was too much!

With a deep guttural growl, I unloaded into Gina's insistently sucking mouth. Spurting cum in huge globs too quickly for Gina to swallow I filled her mouth until it was leaking out of her lips which were still wrapped firmly around my shaft.

Shuddering and jerking forward a few more times I finished cumming and slowly sank back down onto the couch.

Gina looked at me beamingly, her lips and chin covered in cum as it dripped down onto her heaving cleavage, she said "My Gawd, daddy! You came so much!"

Lolly moved across to Gina, and after kissing her cum covered lips a few times, proceeded to lick and slurp all of my cum off our daughter's chin, lips, and luscious tits. Smacking and licking her lips the whole time.

Once Gina was all cleaned up Lolly dropped her ankle-length skirt, revealing her stockings and suspenders, and that she was completely knicker-less.

She crossed to where I was reclining on the couch, climbed up with her legs either side of me, used two fingers to spread her pussy lips, and sat on my face.

"Let's see if your oral skills have waned over the years, John." She said to me.

Tilting my head back, and grabbing Lolly's ass, I lifted and moved her up a little higher so I could reach her taint. Then I flattened my tongue out and licked from the edge of her anus, across her perineum, up over the entrance to her pussy, and onto her clitoris.

Circling that delicious nub with my tongue made as stiff as I could force it to be I began the return journey to the edge of her rosebud, pausing to lap her labia and vulva as I passed.

Lolly groaned and held the back of my head, pushing her cunt more firmly against my nose and mouth.

"Fuck that's good," she moaned. "So much harder and rougher than a woman does, not better, just different and equally as good!"

As I was concentrating on bringing Lolly to a massive orgasm I felt Gina moving up between my thighs again. Leaving my cock alone, she seemed to know the head was especially sensitive after cumming, Gina mouthed and licked my balls, sucking them, one after the other, into her mouth. Slipping her hand under me Gina gently fingered my ass.

Lifting her cunt off my face Lolly turned around, and shoving her tight buns back so I could tongue her asshole, sat back down on my face.

Rolling my tongue as tightly into a point as I could manage I began to 'tongue fuck' Lolly's ass. Lolly began to emit low, almost spat out, grunts.

The combination of Gina sucking my balls whilst fingering my anus and Lolly's obvious arousal soon had me erect again.

Seeing this Lolly spat on her hand and smeared it over the head and shaft of my cock. Her rosebud was well lubricated from my tonguing so she held the shaft of my dick and guided the head to the entrance of her anus. Holding my dick in place Lolly, with practiced ease, lowered her rear fuck hole onto my now turgid cock.