MILF to Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand caught for a brief moment on the large tent that quickly appeared in front of Adrian. Adrian blushed bright red and promptly turned around. Taking a seat back on the couch, he pulled a cushion over and sat it on his lap, pretending to rest his arms on it for comfort.

"Yes, Gina is correct," my daughter informed him with a big grin. "Hope I see more of you soon, much more and very soon," she said with an even bigger grin and a raised eyebrow and a glance at the cushion over his groin.

Satisfied her work was done, Gina almost floated across to where Lolly and I were still standing and watching.

Grabbing my hand, Gina kissed my cheek and said delightedly and loudly enough for everyone to hear, "He looks just like you, big daddy man, just less tanned and bigger! I like him!"

I took my usual comfy chair and turned it to face my son. The remote was sitting on the coffee table, so I grabbed it and turned off the TV. Surprised, Adrian turned away from the screen and looked at me.

"This will be a bit of a shock to you. Trust me. It was one hell of a shock to me, so I want you to try and remain calm, okay?" I said to my son, knowing he had a bit of a flash fire temper like me.

What I said didn't ease his perplexity, but he nodded at me.

"In the winter of 1988, Lolly and I had an affair when I was in Sydney on a business trip. We only made love the once, but once was enough. Lolly got pregnant. Gina was born in late March, about a year after you were."

Frowning in confusion, Adrian thought through what I'd just told him. "You mean Gina is my sister? Well, half-sister, as she has a different mum, I guess. Fuck me! Did mum know?"

"I didn't know until a few days ago myself," I told him. "So, no. I wouldn't think so. I'm pretty sure your mum knew I had occasional flings, but as long as I didn't shove them in her face, she chose to ignore them."

"Sorry, Lolly," Adrian said, "but I have to ask. Dad, how do you know she's even yours? Have you done a test? I apologise again, Lolly, and to you, Gina, but FFS, dad! Lolly could just be a gold digger squeezing you for all your worth! I get that you two are obviously fucking, but an 18-year-old daughter almost 19 years after the fact? I don't buy it!"

Lolly walked over and sat on the couch next to Adrian. Taking his hand, Lolly leaned over and kissed his cheek. Taken a little aback, Adrian looked at her, surprised. I guess he was expecting a slap or an explosion, not a kiss.

"These are all valid points, Adrian. May I explain?"

Adrian nodded.

Lolly then explained how Gina came to be, as she had to me. As she explained about her being 'lesbian', I could see Adrian had to, surreptitiously, shift the cushion. Obviously, he had imagined Lolly with another woman. Given Lolly is rather exquisite, it is a very stimulating image!

After Lolly had brought him up to date with how the 3 of us had gotten together, without the graphic details or explaining that Gina and I were also fucking, Adrian came to the same conclusion. Gina, pretty much, had to be mine.

I'd discussed things with Gina at one stage between our fuck sessions, and we'd both decided we didn't care if we were father and daughter or not. She liked to call me daddy and her big daddy man, and I loved the idea of having a daughter to help and guide as well as love (and fuck, of course!).

With a disappointed sigh, Adrian muttered, "Fuck! I thought she was too good to be true, now I find out she's my sister, and it is too good to be true! I can't have her as my girlfriend!"

Gina plonked herself in Adrian's lap and put her arm around his neck. Kissing him on his cheek just above his beard line, she put her head on his shoulder and twirled her fingers through his beard.

"Oh, I don't know," Gina said. "I could pretend the half of me that isn't your sister is your girlfriend, and you could pretend you believed me! Then we could fuck all you want!"

With that, she took the hand that was twirling in his beard, grabbed the cushion and threw it away. She shoved her hand in the top of his loose trousers and grabbed his cock.

Before Adrian could react, Gina had his pants partly down and his rigidly erect, almost 10 in. cock, out of his trousers and in her hand.

Pulling her skirt up, Gina swung a knee over Adrian's thighs, slid her G-string aside and guided the head of his cock into her wet and hot snatch.

Riding him 'cowgirl' style, Gina let herself sink down onto Adrian's long thick pole, feeling it reach deeper inside her than anything had ever been before.

Leaning back, Gina pulled her legs out and lifted her knees, showing the same flexibility she had on her mother's kitchen table earlier. Her perineum was now pressed firmly onto Adrian's pubic bone.

"Don't look now, brother," Gina told him, "but you're fucking me!"

With a strangled moan, Adrian stood up with his arms wrapped around Gina's ass. I briefly worried he would toss her on the couch and storm out, but I needn't have.

Holding Gina easily to him with one arm, Adrian hooked a thumb into his elastic topped trousers and pulled them down before kicking them off. He had gone 'commando' as usual, so he was now bare assed in front of his dad for the first time in as long as I could remember back.

Lying Gina on the couch, causing Lolly to jump off and hurry to stand next to me, Adrian let his weight settle onto Gina's hips and pelvis. Once again, he was buried to the hilt inside his sister's quim.

Looking down at her and knowing his size is a challenge for most girls, Adrian asked, "Are you okay, Gina? I'm not hurting you?"

Gina wrapped her legs around Adrian's hips and her arms around his neck, kissed him, and said, "Fuck me, baby, please. Make me your woman!"

Of course, he needed no more encouragement than that! Withdrawing only a little of the head at first, Adrian began to gently slide back and forth inside her, showing way more restraint than I had at the same age.

Feeling Gina start to rock with him, pushing her hips up at him as he slid into her and relaxing as he pulled back, Adrian lengthened and increased the speed of his strokes.

Before long, he was pulling all but the very tip of the head of his cock out of her before slamming back in as hard as he could, his pelvis smacking against Gina's clit with every forceful thrust.

After about 6 heavy pounding drives deep into her, Gina exploded. Screaming, "Gawd! Oh Gawd, yes! Fuck me, oh fuck me hard, you big beautiful man. I'm your slut. I'm cunt meat for you to stick your cock in. Oh my fucking god, I'm so full up it feels fucking fantastic!"

Unashamedly fingering herself as she stood watching, Lolly nudged me and said, "I wouldn't mind trying some of that monster myself! Mama wants to try some big cock, too!"

"What are you waiting for, then?" I asked her. "Inside these four walls, there are no limits, remember?"

Nodding, Lolly walked over to the couch where her daughter was being thoroughly fucked, stripping everything off as she went. Naked, she lifted her left leg onto the couch just forward of the coitally engaged couple. With her right foot still on the floor, Lolly touched Adrian on the shoulder and, shoving her hips lewdly forward, presented her soaking wet, red hot cunt to him.

Adrian snapped a look across to me to find me smiling and nodding and giving him a thumbs up.

Adrian may have been a little shocked and unsure as to why I'd encourage my girlfriend and the mother of the girl he was fucking, to join them, but he wasn't going to let a chance like this pass! He began to tongue Lolly's juicy pussy eagerly.

Gina looked up to see her mother's vulva gaped in anticipation of the cock it hoped to receive and her brother licking her mother's clit. Pushing up at Adrian so that he moved back and got up onto his hands and knees, his lips never left Lolly's vulva and clit. Gina slipped out from under him, stripped naked, and got up on her knees on the couch to the left of her mother.

Holding onto the back of the lounge, Gina spread her knees, lowered her hips then encouraged Lolly to join her in the same position.

Lolly had other ideas, though. "No, Like this!" She informed Gina

Pushing Gina back off the couch so that her knees were on the floor, her tits on the couch cushions, and her legs together.

Lolly spread her legs around Gina's hips and ass and sat on Gina, her pussy resting just above Gina's ass. Leaning forward and squishing her lush tits onto Gina's back Lolly swung her arms around her daughter's upper back under her armpits and began to tweak and pull on the nipples of Gina's equally luscious pair.

Adrian was presented with four holes in two women to choose from. He hadn't sampled Lolly yet, so he slipped about half of his thick, almost 10 inches, into her first.

Lolly moaned sensuously and begged him, "To fuck me like I'm the dirtiest cock loving slut in the whole wide world!"

Adrian began to comply. With my son's extra girth and width over me, it wasn't long before he caused Lolly to pop over the edge into orgasm.

Feeling and hearing her cum Adrian pulled out of Lolly, lowered himself down, and slipped back into Gina.

Gina hadn't really come down from the high of her previous orgasmic explosions, so, feeling Adrian's huge dick spreading her cunt lips again, she immediately started to shake with several smaller orgasmic spasms.

Swapping back and forth between the girls, Adrian started to drive them both up to the edge of what was going to be a mind-blowing eruption. He had them close but swapped holes too quickly for either woman to get over the edge.

Deciding to help out, I offered this: "They both have more than one hole!"

Adrian snapped another glance across to me.

"Pull out and spit on their asshole, rub your cock's head on it to smear it around, then, be gentle!" 'At least until they're used to it,' I muttered under my breath, knowing what anal sluts both my girls were.

Unsure, Adrian tried Lolly first. Pulling out of Gina, he bent over, held Lolly's ass cheeks apart, and spat on her rosebud. Smearing it around with a finger, Adrian then slipped that finger into Lolly's ass. Lolly gave a guttural groan and, relaxing her sphincter, easily accepted Adrian's finger down to the third knuckle.

Encouraged, Adrian removed his finger and held his cock's shaft about halfway down and, squeezing firmly so the top half would be as hard as it could possibly be, he slipped the head of his dick into Lolly's ass. Lolly jumped a little as Adrian's head popped through her knot, causing Adrian to stop and ask if she was alright.

A moaned "Fuck yes!" was what he got in reply.

Letting go of his dick, Adrian grabbed Lolly by the hips and slowly slid the rest of his length into her shithole. Before long, his pelvis was pressed against Lolly's ass. Lolly's head was lolling back and forth in pure hedonistic bliss, moaning and groaning the whole time.

"Let Gina marinate for a time. She'll be kneeling there jealous as hell that you're ass fucking her mum first, then fuck Lolly until she explodes. Push her off, then give your sister the whole 10 inches in the ass as hard as you can!" I instructed my son.

I'm not sure he even heard me, but he did as I had suggested anyway. Pumping his whole length slowly in and out of Lolly's dark fuck hole, Adrian very quickly caused Lolly to scream, orgasm, and squirt, then groan and squirt again. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and down over Gina's ass.

Conveniently, this juice would provide lube for the ass fucking Gina was next to receive.

How Adrian hadn't come yet was beyond me. I couldn't have lasted half as long as he had at the same age. I was a perpetual hard-on at that time, though. I would have cum, continued stroking, only going a little soft, and have been ready to go again 30 seconds later.

Once Lolly had come down off her orgasm high Adrian slid out of her ass and gave her hip a nudge. Lolly rolled herself off her daughter and sat on the carpet, her legs spread wide and juices running out of her.

Watching closely, she had the perfect view of Adrian's monster almost 10 in. dick penetrating her offspring. Lolly started to finger herself to another orgasm as she watched Adrian's dick slowly disappear into Gina's ass, using Lolly's pussy secretions as a lubricant.

Gina was gasping and moaning, begging Adrian to fuck her even harder than he had her mother. "I can take it harder than mum," she informed him. "Give it to me, brother. Give me all you have!"

Adrian knew better, though, so he fucked her as steadily and gently as he had her mother. Gina came as quickly as her mum had. She squealed and spasmed, squealed again and squirted, adding to the growing puddle under the 2 of them.

Feeling Gina's ass clenching rhythmically on his cock as she exploded with orgasms provided the last stimulus Adrian could stand. Throwing his head back and roaring, Adrian pumped into his half-sister's ass twice more before squeezing her hips tightly in both hands and unloading a torrent of cum into her grasping ass.

Twitching and jerking, he shot load after load into Gina's dirt hole until, finally, and still shuddering, he pulled back, letting his cock drop out of Gina's gaping ass. He turned and sank onto the couch.

As I'd taught her, Gina immediately got on her knees and took his softening dick in her mouth to clean all his and her juices off him. Lolly knelt at her daughter's ass and sucked and licked Adrian's cum from in and around Gina's rear fuck hole.

Feeling Gina's mouth and tongue on his dick meant Adrian hardly went soft at all. Less than a minute later, he showed signs of being ready to go again.

Lolly muttered to Gina, "I want to feel what it's like to have that monster cum inside me, too!"

She straddled Adrian, as Gina had, and took his rapidly hardening dick into her dripping wet cunt.

I was so hard and desperate to cum myself from watching all the fucking going on in front of me that I decided it was time to join the action. Stripping naked, I strode across to the couch.

Gina had knelt behind Lolly and was tonguing her ass as Lolly rode Adrian's oversized cock.

Pushing her aside, I said to my son, "You're going to feel my ball sack on yours. You okay with that?"

He and Lolly were locked in a deep tongue kiss, so Adrian just flicked me a thumbs up.

Moving up behind Lolly with my legs on either side of Adrian's thighs, I braced on Lolly's hips using my hands for balance, forcing her hips a little more firmly down on Adrian's dick. I positioned my cock's head at the entrance to her dark passage and shoved my whole length into her as hard as possible.

Her ring was well and truly gaped from receiving Adrian's monster cock in it, so I slipped in past her knot easily and slammed up against her ass buns with a loud slap.

Feeling me so roughly take possession of her ass Lolly gave an exultant sigh and said, "Fuck yes! Fuck me hard, boys! I'm a slut for you both, so use me like the cock loving whore I am!"

It took a little while to establish a rhythm. Still, Adrian, I eventually figured out the best way to fuck Lolly effectively was for us both to push in simultaneously, squeeze her between us, and pull back at the same time before slamming back into her.

Having my balls bounce against my son's was a weird and unusual feeling, but I was soon able to ignore it as I was wrapped up in the glorious sensation of being buried to the hilt in Lolly's tightly gripping ass.

Adrian and I pounded Lolly for at least 20 minutes, Lolly shuddering and twitching from orgasm to orgasm, before Lolly begged us to cum inside her as she could take no more.

With twin deep groans, my son and I unloaded into Lolly. This was my first orgasm since Monday night, so I dumped an absolute bucket into her. My cum was already leaking out of Lolly's ass around my softening cock as I pumped into her a few more times, revelling in a couple of minor spurt spasms.

I got off of Lolly with weak knees and staggered to my seat. On even more trembling knees, Lolly barely managed to summon enough energy to climb off of Adrian and roll/fall onto the couch. Her clit, pussy, ass, and perineum were all covered in cum, and fluids leaked out of her vulva and ass.

Lolly groaned and said: "Fuck, that was good!"

Adrian could only nod in agreement. He hadn't moved from where he was when Lolly was riding him. His dick had only softened again, not gone limp.

He watched, amazed, as Gina lifted her mother's knees up and apart and placed them over her shoulders with Lolly's lower legs down her back, and began to tongue and lick and suck his, and my, cum off of and out of, the woman he and I had just finished fucking.

Lolly's pussy was too sensitive for her to be able to cum again, so after letting Gina clean most of the mess up, she pushed her head away from her pussy lips. Holding her daughter's head in her hands, Lolly kissed her cum covered lips and whispered something in Gina's ear.

With a huge delighted smile, Gina stood up and grabbed Adrian's hand. Trying to haul him up off the couch, she said, "Come on! Let's go down to your room and fuck some more. Leave these two worn-out old farts to it!"

Adrian almost leapt to his feet. Bending at the waist, he put his hands on Gina's hips, then effortlessly picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder, caveman style. Smacking her bum before slipping his middle finger into her pussy Adrian carried her across the room and down the hallway towards his room.

Gina squealed theatrically, then proceeded to lay on his shoulder submissively. Just before they disappeared down the hall, Gina lifted her upper body up a little by putting her hand just above Adrian's glutes, and pushing, she gave Lolly and me a wink and a thumbs up. Sagging back down, she let Adrian carry her to his room.

Adrian must have felt, or guessed, that Gina had given us some kind of signal because he smacked her bum again. "Hold still, Miss, or I might have to spank you for real!" He told her.

"Oh, promises, promises!" Gina taunted him, making the same mistake she had with me that Sunday at lunchtime.

Smiling and sniggering, I helped Lolly to her feet. "She's definitely going to be spanked now!" I told Lolly as I pulled her up. "Let's go get in the hot tub and relax for a while."

With my arm around her to support her, I guided Lolly out my back door, and under the awning I'd had built there.

We could hear the loud retorts as Adrian was indeed spanking our daughter, hard and thoroughly, by the sounds of it, as we walked out. Gina was only moaning in encouragement though.

My Indian motorcycle was on its stand next to the Jacuzzi.

The awning is open, and my back door faces west, well, kind of southwest, really, so the hot tub was a pleasant place to sit and watch the sun go down in the evening. It was in full view from my workshop, where Clive was still tinkering away, though.

Lolly hesitated briefly before shrugging and muttering "fuck it" and darted across to the tub and scooted up the ladder and in. I didn't care, Clive had seen both my late wife and me naked many a time, so I strolled, leisurely, across and joined Lolly in the tub.

As it was still late summer, and Brisbane is still very warm at that time of year, I had the water at a tepid level, which is very refreshing when you're hot and tired.

Turning the water jets on and filling the tub with bubbles, I told Lolly, "Clive will be over here shortly holding something incomprehensible that he'll say needs to be replaced," I told her. "He won't be able to resist the chance to ogle your gorgeous tits!"

Lolly grimaced, "I'm still getting used to being a sex object," she told me, "but I'm okay as long as you're with me."

"You are a stunningly gorgeous woman, Lolly," I told her. "Now that you're dressing like you are, men, and many women, are going to look. You can decide to enjoy them looking or go back to dressing like a spinster aunt to stop them, it's up to you!"