Military Cock

Story Info
Her Dad disciplines her pussy.
932 words
4.1
119k
92
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just arrived home from college. It was the summer between my junior and senior year. I wasn't looking forward to this break. My father was in the military and we fought about everything. He was a Colonel in the army and he liked to give orders, especially to me. My mother had to referee many times when we fought.

When I walked into the house, there stood my Dad. I knew we were going to start right in.

"Are you and I going to get along this summer?" He asked.

What he meant was that I should obey any rules he made up for me. I pissed him off by saluting him like one of his soldier.

"Yes Sir!" As I saluted him.

I could see his face getting red. I didn't expect the next part. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over towards the couch. He sat down and I found myself across his lap. He started to paddle my ass with his hand.

"I should have done this long ago," he said.

To be honest my father took me by surprise. He never hit me growing up. My mother wouldn't allow it. All I was wearing was a pair of shorts and a shirt. It hurt as he used his large hand on me. It must have excited my Dad. I could feel his cock pressing against my chest. He was getting hard.

Maybe he decided to humiliate me. He managed to pull my shorts down. My bare ass was exposed. He smacked my bare bottom and then I felt a finger probing me. The Colonel found my slit and he pressed his finger inside me. I was shocked and also excited. I knew I was getting wet below.

Pretty soon my Dad pushed another finger into my pussy.

"How does that feel?" He asked as if he were enjoying all this.

I thought I might have an orgasm but I couldn't bring myself to tell my father. This went on for some minutes and then my Dad lifted me off his lap. I was in a daze as my father pulled his pants and underwear off. I was looking at his stiff prick. His cock was fat and long as well. He got my shorts all the way off and then he pulled me to his lap once more.

My military Dad forced me onto his erect cock. Damn, it hurt. He was huge. My Dad held my hips down and he took me hard. I could feel that stiff bone working its way deep inside my belly. I must have lost control. I started to push down whenever my Dad thrust up into my tight hole. Somehow I wanted his hardness inside me.

Dad got his hands up under my shirt. He soon was pinching my already hard nipples. I began to have these intense orgasms as my father worked on my tits. My pussy was going into these spasms. I had my muscles wrapped tight around his rod. We soon lost control together.

My Dad grunted a few times and then he unloaded inside me. I could feel him spurting his hot cum into my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued fucking me. My pussy was going into these convulsions. I could never tell him this but my Dad gave me the most intense fucking I had ever experienced.

It took a few minutes before we calmed down and my father got soft. I finally pulled off and his white cream came dripping out of me.

"You better go and get cleaned up before your mother gets home," he told me.

There was no love talk between us or any passionate words spoken. I wouldn't have known what to say. My Mom did arrive back and it was like nothing had happened between us. Actually, some days went by before we were alone again. One evening my mother went to have her hair done. When she left my Dad walked into my bedroom. He was naked and hard.

We didn't need to speak any words. I got out of my clothes and my military Dad took me again. This time he pushed my legs up towards my chest. He drove his hard piston deep into me. Maybe I was more vocal this time around.

"Fuck me Daddy! I need your hard cock!"

My father was like a bull in bed. He would pull all the way out of me and then slide his fat cock all the way in. He was stretching me out, that much was for sure. I needed to be fucked and used by my Dad. He love my breasts. He lowered his face and bit my nipples. I screamed out loud for him to use my pussy.

I wish we could have gone all night. My Mom would be gone maybe an hour and a half. My Dad flooded me once more with his love juice. He seemed to have an endless amount to give me. My Dad loved to pull out and watch as his baby seed dripped out of my damp pussy.

I'm not sure how this will finally end up. I think after all our battles I am falling in love with my Dad. I've never had a lover quite like him. I doubt my father could ever say he loved me, even as his fuck partner. I have a few weeks left before going back to school. I want my military Dad in my bed as much as possible until then.