Millennials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted moved behind Cin and unclasped her bra, freeing her large breasts. Mr. Ayers oohed his approval. "Nice tits Cindy. Very nice."

I knew I was a sick fuck when his words made me hard.

"Now her panties son. Let's see all of her."

Through all this, Mrs. Ayers sat quietly, sipping her scotch.

Ted knelt behind Cin and pulled her panty down. She stepped out of them and, as weird as the moment was, stood proudly.

"You said she shaved for you Ted. Nice."

Then he looked at me. "Look at the cock sucker. He's got an erection."

My face burned with humiliation, my head hung in shame.

"Now you John. Lose the clothing."

It was enough said. I hurried out of my shirt, socks, shoes, and pants. My hard-on tented my boxers. I pulled them down and, like my wife, stood in front of these people completely nude.

"Okay", Mr. Ayers said, looking at my dick. "Not too bad for a cuckold. Most of you have tiny little dicks. You must really enjoy watching our son fuck your wife."

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

"Well?", Mr. Ayers said rather sharply.

"Yes sir." was all I could stammer.

"Yes sir what?" he demanded.

Now I knew where Ted got it from. "Yes sir, I like watching my wife with Ted."

"With Ted?" He wanted the words.

"Sir, Mr. Ayers, I like watching your son fuck my wife."

"Well then", he beamed. Let's watch."

With that he stood and directed me to lead them to our bedroom.

Ted and Cin led us in. Ted laid my wife on the bed and began removing his clothes.

Mrs. Ayers sat in the easy chair we have in our room. Mr. Ayers stood in the doorway. I was on his right, near our closet door.

Once Ted was naked, his big cock hanging flaccid, he looked at me expectantly. I heard Mr. Ayers cough an "ahem" and knew what they wanted from me.

I went to Ted and with all eyes on me, dropped to my knees. I took his soft cock in my one hand, his balls in the other. I brought the large purple head to my lips and licked it. I then lifted the cock and bent my head and licked from his balls to the tip. I heard a sigh and knew it was Cindy. She still liked seeing me work on Ted's cock.

As he began to harden, I took him in my mouth and almost swallowed the whole length. Then, careful as always not to get my teeth in the way, started bobbing up and down, doing my best to please him.

"Look at his boner", I heard Mrs. Ayers say. It was true. I had a raging hard-on while sucking a cock in front of strangers. "He must have some homo in him."

I let go of Ted's cock and put my hand on his ass. As I massages his testicles, I pulled on his firm ass, trying to deep throat his magnificent cock.

When Ted had enough of my attention, he went to my wife. He placed Cindy on her hands and knees, facing his parents. Mounting her form the behind, in a well orchestrated move, he held her head up by her hair, thereby making her face her audience.

My wife moaned deeply when Ted thrust his cock deep in her. Then with the rhythm of a slow ballad, he fucked her into many orgasms. Cin for her part, seemed unashamed, maybe even turned on having Mr. and Mrs. Ayers witness her fucking.

Indeed, her eyes rolled almost uncontrollably, her tongue lolled out of her mouth as Ted kept his pace slow and steady. My wife emitted constant groaning and moaning, announcing to us her many climaxes. I lost count of the number of times she looked at the couple watching, telling them she was cumming again. She even told Ted's parents how much better he fucked her than I ever have. "He's got a wonderful cock. I love it."

My cock throbbed when she told them that. I'd been humiliated the entire evening, first by The Ayers and now my wife.

Mr. Ayers beckoned me to him with a snap of his fingers. He pointed to the spot on the floor directly in front of him.

I knelt and watched as he dropped his trousers and shorts freeing a cock that was even bigger than his son's. It had the circumference of a silver dollar and hung low below his large scrotum. Like his son, Mr. Ayers kept his groin shaved, accentuating his enormous gift.

I reached for his cock, knowing what he wanted of me. Again, it came to me that I was in the presence of another alpha male. I almost felt it a compliment that Mr. Ayers would allow me the privilege of taking his manhood in my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye Is aw Mrs. Ayers smirking at me. I reached out and gently took the appendage in my hand. It was heavy and hot. My own cock throbbed with need as I lapped at the huge mushroom head, tasting a real man's essence.

I applied soft, reverent kisses along the shaft, dipping under it to pay homage to his balls. As I performed what were now familiar duties for me, I could only wish for a cock as large as the father and son, both of whom had their cocks in my mouth in the last 10 minutes.

Mrs. Ayers, I could see, would watch her son with my wife and then watch me service her husband. She had a self satisfied look on her face. It was clear to me that she was proud of what her son had accomplished with Cindy and me.

A young man, less than half our age, he had turned my wife into his personal fuck toy and me his cock sucker. Her son had a long married, woman's husband willingly agree to stop having intercourse with his wife. More so, the husband gave her son his wife's pussy and the right to fuck it.

"I'm cumming Cin. I'm going to fill you Cindy."

I couldn't see of course. I was busy nursing Mr. Ayers' cock to life. It dawned on me then that he was going to have my wife after his son had satisfied himself.

Mr. Ayers steadied himself with his hand on my head as he removed his shoes and socks. Then, stepping out of his trousers, grabbed my head and forced his cock deep in my throat. He held me there tight as I gagged and choked. Releasing me, he allowed me a moment to catch my breath. Then, most humiliating, he led me on my hands and knees, with a handful of my hair, to the bed.

As Ted's climax subsided, he fell on top of my wife causing her to lay flat under his weight.

We waited patiently, Mr. Ayers on his feet, me on my knees until Ted pulled his soft cock from my wife. He swung his legs off the bed on either side of my head. His cock slick with his cum and my wife's pussy. Mr. Ayers pushed my head forward and without much ado, I took the slimy, delicious cock between my lips and began to clean it. Satisfied with me, Ted moved off the bed to his clothing.

Mr. Ayers pulled me by my hair, lifting me up and pushing me on the bed. "Clean it up son. Get Ted's cum out of your wife so I can fuck her."

Cindy had recovered from the thorough fucking she had received. She once again got on her hands and knees. I climbed under her, raising my face to her sex. Globs of Ted's sperm leaked into my open mouth as I attached my lips to her labia. Cin sat up and on my face, grinding her cunt and pushing out as much cum as she could.

I knew Mr. Ayers wanted me to be diligent in my efforts and I did my best. My jaws were beginning to ache from all the cock sucking I'd been doing. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could in my wife's cunt, her clit rubbing my nose bringing her to yet another orgasm.

"That's good son. You may leave her to me now."

I left the bed and stood at the headboard. I wanted to see this man with his huge cock enjoy my sexy wife.

"May I?" Mr. Ayers asked my wife, his huge erection in her face.

"You may sir", Cindy moaned her consent and took his offered cock in her mouth.

Mr. Ayers allowed my wife the pleasure of his cock for a few minutes. Every now and then, he'd look at me with the same smirk Mrs. Ayers gave me earlier.

Mr. Ayers placed my wife on her back and moved between her thighs. "Are you ready for me?"

Cindy nodded and reached up to him. Mr. Ayers lowered himself and with one hand placed the head of his cock at my wife's opening.

Cindy humped her ass off the bed trying to force his cock in her. Mr. Ayers pushed himself slowly in her pussy. He was letting her get used to his size.

"Oh my God" Cin groaned. "I've never been so filled. Your cock is huge Mr. Ayers, so big."

I watched Mr. Ayers build his tempo, increasing the intensity of their fuck. From my position behind him, I could see his balls slapping against my wife's round ass as he used her for his pleasure.

"Take her Preston", Mrs. Ayers urged her husband on. "Make her pussy yours. Take it from your son." She watched my expression when she said the latter. "Her pathetic husband is jacking himself off watching you make his wife your whore. Fuck a baby in the bitch. Maybe it will be a boy with a real cock."

"Awww, God", I groaned as her words made me cum. My knees got weak as I blew my load against the side of my bed. I jacked myself until my balls were empty and wiped my sticky hand on our sheets.

Ted had finished dressing and joined his mother, standing at her side. They both watched Mr. Ayers abuse my wife's pussy with his big cock.

"Between your cock sucking husband, and your tight pussy, I'm cumming", he grunted.

With that, Mr. Ayers' ass tightened as he plunged deep into Cindy. My wife held him tight to her, wrapping her legs around his ass and humping her cunt for the large man.

Together they came as one, as two lovers long acquainted with pleasuring one another. I was proud of my wife. She took two large cocks and tamed them with her charms, and her pussy. Each man had fucked pleasure into her and she made both come.

Their mutual climaxes ebbing, Mr. Ayers removed himself from my wife and motioned for me to avail myself for clean-up.

Like his son before him, Mr. Ayers sat with his legs off the bed. And as I did with his son, I knelt between his sturdy legs and sucked his very moist cock in my mouth.

Hoping to have him happy with me, I raised his cock and lapped at his balls, making sure to clean their residual fuck from them.

Again, when he was satisfied with my efforts, Mr. Ayers pushed me away. "Let's get out of here", he said as he dressed.

"You two", he said to Cin and me. "It's my pussy now. Ted can fuck you as long as he wants to and stick his cock in your mouth shorty", meaning me. "But when I call, I expect you to be available."

Trying to regain some bit of my masculinity, I smartly said, "yes sir."

"Shut the fuck up cock sucker." And with that, the three left us alone in our room.

Before I could do or say anything, Cindy told me to get between her legs. "Get your second reward John. You earned it, cock sucker."

Cin was in the shower as I changed the bed linen. I wondered what kind of marriage the Ayers had, the family dynamic. I mean who watched their son fuck? And what son tells his parents about the cuckold couple he uses for his pleasure?

I only gave the fact that I was a cock sucker a minute's thought. Both Ted and his father had large cocks. That I gave my wife to Ted was the right thing to do. His cock deserves to fuck the pussy it wants. That his father also claimed Cindy's pussy as his gave me a sense of pride. Two well hung and handsome men had decided that he was the one, not me, whose rightful place is between her thighs.

I figured, and rightly so, that until those large cocks went elsewhere to empty their balls, that I am relegated to masturbation.

I say rightly so because when Cin and I discussed the evening's events later, after she showered, she reinforced the fact that her pussy was still no longer mine.

"Doesn't matter, John, who fucks their cum in me. Your only contact with my pussy is to clean that cum out. I like being used by Ted. And the cocksman his father is? John, I couldn't take any more cock than that. I thought he was going to split me open at first."

I listened chastened, but understanding.

"If he calls, and I hope he does, I will go to him. If he wants me to come alone, I'm sorry but I will leave you here.

And with those prophetic words, my wife and I start down a new path.