Mimi & Me

Story Info
He and his future MIL prove to make a perfect couple.
7.4k words
4.48
28.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers

Three months after Chloe accepted my proposal, my entire world imploded. On one, single day, a Tuesday, I got the news my mother had not survived a car accident. I got a call from the garage where my car was being repaired and found the transmission had gone out and it wasn't worth the money it would cost to repair. To top off that horrible day, the company I worked for closed very suddenly and unexpectedly. By the end of that day, I was left motherless, jobless, and without transportation.

I suppose losing my job was a blessing, I would have been fired for taking the time off that I needed to bury my mother and clean out the condo she was renting. Unfortunately, my fiancé was not able to join me on that horrible trip, she was far too busy with her work. Thankfully, her mother, my future mother-in-law, Mimi, offered to drive me across the state and help in any way she could.

During that time together, Mimi paid for a hotel for the two of us. I simply couldn't stay the night in my mother's condo, I just couldn't do it. We worked together well taking care of my mother's affairs and she held me in her arms and let me cry whenever I lost control of my emotions. The first night together in the hotel, she heard me weeping in the darkness. She moved to the bed I was sleeping in and embraced me from behind. I cried for most of the night until I finally fell asleep. I woke the next morning still in her arms.

The next night, we were both filthy from working so hard. After I'd showered, I timidly asked if we could sleep together again. She told me we could and sent me to bed, telling me she'd join me after she bathed and got ready. I turned on the TV and tried to keep myself occupied until Mimi came to join me. I'd worked so hard that day, I began drifting off to sleep before she was finished in the bathroom. And when I woke in the middle of the night overcome by grief, I found myself in her loving embrace again. She consoled me until I was able to drift off to sleep again.

That's how our days went, we worked at cleaning out my mother's condo and taking care of her other affairs during the day. And we slept together each night. Mimi slept in nightgowns while I slept in my underwear. She'd been with me and taken care of me through such an awful ordeal, I felt completely at ease with her. Even on the mornings when I woke up with a stiff penis, I wasn't horrified for her to learn that I was underendowed in that department. The first time it happened, she sent me off to the bathroom with a warm smile on her face and a gentle pat on my bottom.

One afternoon we visited the funeral parlor and chose the urn, I was a complete basket case. Instead of returning to the condo to continue cleaning, Mimi took me back to the hotel. I was filthy after working in my mother's kitchen for a few hours before that appointment. While Mimi was still clean after sorting through my mother's bills and financials. When we got to our room, Mimi took me straight to the bathroom. She washed my face with a warm cloth while the bathtub was filling. I was physically exhausted and emotionally drained. I stood by the bathroom sink sobbing while Mimi undressed me. I was too upset to worry about Mimi seeing my petite, pale body completely bare.

She held my hand as I stepped into the warm water and slowly sat down. Mimi knelt beside the tub and washed my hair first. Her caring fingers sliding through my hair and along my scalp began to calm me down. My bawling was reduced to sporadic sobs by the time she rinsed the shampoo from my hair. She then washed my upper body before having me raise my legs, one at a time, from the water so she could wash them. By the time I stood up so she could finish, my little, pale penis was very stiff. Mimi's big, soft hands slid over and between my bare butt cheeks while her other hand gently caressed my little erection, working both into a heavy foam of soap suds.

Her touch did make me very horny, but I didn't believe that was her intent. While I stood there in the bathwater and Mimi lathered up my behind and rigid, little prong, I didn't think it was a sexual act. She was just taking care of me when I needed it more than ever before.

After rinsing myself off one last time in the bath, Mimi helped me from the tub and dried my body with a towel while I stood there passively watching her. When she'd finished, she took my hand and led me from the bathroom, leaving my clothes behind. Neither of us had spoken a word since we'd returned to our room. It wasn't until we'd stepped near the bed we shared that she asked in a soft, gentle voice, "Sweetheart, why don't you try to take a nap for a little while."

My voice was squeaky when I said, "Okay." I stood by naked while Mimi pulled the covers down to the foot of the bed. With her hand on my bare butt, she guided me onto the bed and then pulled the sheet over my body. Mimi walked to the window and closed the heavy drapes leaving the room dimly lit. From there, she went to the door and moved the 'Do Not Disturb' sign to the outside. She then returned to the side of the bed and sat down. After slipping off her shoes, she raised the sheet and lay down behind me.

One of her arms worked its way under my neck while the other gently caressed my naked body from my shoulder to my knee. I snuggled back against her fully clothed body and whispered through my sobs, "Mimi, thank you for everything you've done. I couldn't have done this without you." She squeezed her arm around me and I whispered, "I love you, Mimi."

She kissed my bare shoulder and whispered, "I am happy to help. Now try and get a little sleep. I'll be here when you wake up.". She kissed my shoulder again before saying, "I love you too, Sweetheart."

Hours later, after peeling my eyes open, I found myself still covered by the sheet, on my back with Mimi's arm lying across my stomach. Mimi's breathing was deep and heavy, she was still asleep. My skinny, little penis throbbed and I squirmed just a little under Mimi's arm. Reaching down, careful not to touch or wake her, I gently touched my very stiff penis. It felt so good. It kept me from thinking about anything else for that brief moment. So I touched myself again, paying close attention to Mimi's breathing. After getting away with it twice, I did it a third time. And that's when Mimi's hand slid down from my stomach and lay over my throbbing penis.

While her first finger and thumb looped around my stiff prong, she whispered, "I'll take care of this, Sweetheart. Just relax and let me make you feel good."

I whimpered, "Mimi I do love you. But-But what about Chloe?"

She slowly and gently stroked my little penis up and down. "Don't worry about that right now. I've already spoken with my daughter about your engagement. The three of us are going to have a nice, long talk when we get home."

I squirmed under the sheet while Mimi played with my rigid penis. "Mimi, am I? I mean, are Chloe and I still going to get married?"

Mimi told me in a soft voice that we'd talk about it later. She told me to enjoy the moment. But I couldn't. I needed to know. My feelings for Mimi had grown beyond any feelings I had for Chloe exponentially. It was horrible, but I couldn't help it. I felt so guilty. I felt terrible. But at the same time, I felt like I'd always belonged in Mimi's arms.

I squirmed beneath her fingers and squeaked, "Please tell me, Mimi."

Mimi asked in a soft voice, "Fine, but I don't think this is the right time for this conversation." She continued to tease my little penis with her finger and thumb while she asked, "Do you still want to marry Chloe?"

I whimpered softly, "I-I-I don't know."

Mimi whispered, "Chloe doesn't know either." Her fingers stopped moving and she simply held my little penis. "Since your mother passed away, you've displayed some qualities that Chloe doesn't find attractive." She stroked me up and down twice before stopping again. "But those are the same qualities that I find very attractive."

I squeaked, "What qualities?" It was so strange. I was worried that Chloe had lost interest in our relationship while I lay naked in bed with her fully-clothed mother.

Mimi held me close and whispered, "Since your engagement began, Chloe has learned she needs a different sort of man."

Biting my lip and looking up into Mimi's eyes, I asked, "A bigger, stronger, manlier man?"

Mimi nodded her head slowly.

"A man who doesn't cry all the time?"

Mimi grinned weakly and nodded her head again.

Biting my lip again, I whispered, "A man with a bigger..."

Beneath the sheet, Mimi squeezed my penis to save me from the shame of having to utter the word out loud.

I lay there thinking about what Mimi had told me. She held my little penis in her hand and moved just enough to keep it from going soft. Summoning all my courage, I asked the question I needed answered, "Mimi, is Chloe seeing someone else? Is she seeing her ex-boyfriend? That huge, giant of a guy?"

Mimi leaned down, kissed my lips gently before whispering, "Yes she is. I'm so sorry Sweetheart."

I lay there thinking for a short time. This was something else I could add to the list of things I'd lost recently, my fiancé. But losing Chloe wasn't nearly as upsetting as I thought it would be. Yes, I'd lost her, but I'd found Mimi. After working that out in my mind, I whispered, "I'm happy for her Mimi. I think she is supposed to be with him, not me."

Mimi kissed my lips once more before whispering, "You are a prize." She looked down into my eyes for a good long time before saying, "I said before that I loved the same things that Chloe didn't like about you and I meant it."

Biting my lip, I lay there looking up at her without saying anything.

"Sweetheart, you are the most precious boy I've ever known. I love that you are so emotionally available and don't hesitate to tell me how you feel. I love that you're even smaller than Chloe who is already petite. I think it's cute that you've needed me to sleep with you and I hope that continues."

Squeaking, "I love you, Mimi, I really do."

She kissed my lips again and said, "During our time together, I've learned you are the sort of boy who shouldn't be living alone. Honey, you need someone to take care of you." She paused and looked down at me with eyes filled with love, "After we get home and straighten out your engagement with Chloe, I'd like you to move in with me so I can take care of you."

The blossoming relationship I had with Mimi was the best thing that had happened to be since her daughter had accepted my proposal. And aside from Mimi, upon our return home after finishing up with my mother's affairs, I learned my streak of bad luck had continued. While we were away the apartment next to mine caught fire and in their efforts to put it out, the firemen cut through the wall we shared. Everything I owned was either damaged by water or smoke.

It was our first stop after returning home from my mother's. Thankfully, Mimi was at my side when I first entered my apartment and saw the extent of the damage. For the firemen to get into my apartment, the front door had to be knocked down. Because of that, and in addition to the demolition, fire, and smoke damage, people had been in my room and ransacked everything. The few possessions left behind were scattered everywhere.

Instead of trying to salvage the few things I could, Mimi guided me away from the wreckage and to her car. She wrapped her arm around my narrow waist while I began crying once again. During that short walk, she spoke to me in an understanding, almost maternal way, "It's okay Sweetheart. You won't need any of those things anyway. I told you before I'd take care of you and I meant it. This gives us the perfect opportunity to start your life fresh. We'll get you new things. It's okay. I'm right here."

Once we were safely on our way to her house, I began bawling and babbling, "Mimi, what am I going to do? My mom is gone forever! I don't have a job. My apartment is destroyed! And Chloe! I don't want to talk to Chloe! I don't! I'm not mad at her, but I don't want to see her! I just want to be with you!"

Mimi let me cry and unload all my feeling during the drive to her home. She never interrupted me or spoke a single word. She knew I was going through far more than I was able to handle. It wasn't until she parked the car in her driveway that she whispered, "We're home."

She climbed out of the car and came to my side. She opened my door and helped me to my feet. She wrapped her arm around my narrow waist on the way to the door. We left our suitcases and the few things I'd saved from my mother's home in the trunk of her car. Tears were still running down my cheeks, my nose was runny, and I know my face was flushed and my eyes were swollen.

I'd been to Mimi's home on several occasions since becoming engaged to Chloe. Her home was brightly lit with lots of big windows and sunshine. It was decorated tastefully in the style of a woman her age. Mimi was a classy lady and it showed in her choice of decoration.

With her arms still around my waist, she guided me toward the stairway to the second floor where the bedrooms were. While climbing those stairs, she asked in a gentle voice, "Sweetheart, I can put you in Chloe's old room or we can share my room."

I whimpered softly, "Your room please."

She guided me to her huge bedroom with the king-sized sleigh-bed in light wood. The dressers, nightstands, and picture frames were all in the same lightly colored wood. Like the rest of her home, the bedroom was brightly lit with lots of sunshine. We walked right through her bedroom to the master bath. At the sink, she warmed a washcloth and wiped the tears from my face. While she worked she said, "I know it's early. But I'm going to put you to bed. I know you could use some extra rest."

After setting down the washcloth, she took hold of my shirt and slowly pulled it up and over my head. She opened the nearby laundry hamper and dropped it in. Mimi then sat down on the seat of the toilet to remove my shoes and socks. My shoes were set neatly by the wall while my socks were dropped into the hamper. While looking up into my eyes, she undid my pants and slowly lowered them until I could step out of them. After emptying my pockets of my phone and wallet, she put the pants in the hamper as well.

My skinny, little, pink penis was getting stiff again beneath my underpants. And that fact wasn't missed by Mimi. She pulled the waistband of my underpants out well away from my little prong before removing them from my body, leaving me naked once more.

Mimi then did something I wasn't expecting. She rose to her feet and began removing her blouse. I stood there and watched as one button after another came open until she slid it off her shoulders revealing the sturdy, white bra supporting her large breasts. While undoing her pants, I bit my lower lip and struggled not to touch myself in front of her.

She spoke in that same, soft tone, "Sweetheart, why don't you warm the shower up for us."

I had to tear my eyes away from her, but I did manage to accomplish that somehow. I opened the heavy glass door and stepped into the rather large, walk-in shower. I adjusted the water while staying clear of it until it had warmed. Just when I'd gotten the temperature set, Mimi stepped into the shower with me.

She stood there just inside the shower stall. It was the first time I'd seen her naked and I was stunned. She was older, my mother's age, but she was perfectly beautiful. Her large breasts were full, with large, dark areolas and long nipples. She wasn't thin, nor was she obese, she was somewhere in-between. Her stomach had a swell and her thighs were thick. Her dark brown pubic hair was shaped into a large triangle above her sex. I stood there with my mouth hanging open while my eyes admired every inch of her nudity.

My mouth fell open as I moaned, "You're beautiful."

She smiled, "So are you."

Having never been called 'beautiful' before, I wasn't sure how I should take that. But I accepted it as a compliment.

Mimi stepped in close and we began bathing each other. While I was still washing her huge breasts, she already washed my hair and most of my body. When she had reached around my body and arrived at my butt, she slipped a finger between my cheeks and rubbed my little knot with the pad of her finger. I squeaked and jumped onto my toes. Afterward, I began giggling. I was laughing for the first time in weeks.

We stood facing each other under the spray of the water. She was very gently rubbing that unexplored place between my cheeks while asking, "You've never been touched here before, have you?" When she finished asking that question, she straightened her finger and gently pressed it against my balloon knot.

I squeaked while still giggling uncontrollably, "No! I haven't!"

She smiled while backing me against the glass wall of the shower which faced the doorway into her room. She was grinning when she asked, "Do you like it?" After finishing that question, she applied just enough pressure for her finger to pop into my body.

My hands were still sliding over her breasts but froze in place when her finger penetrated me. My eyes popped open wide and my giggling stopped. I chirped quickly, "Oh my!"

While wiggling her fingertip inside of me, she repeated, "Do you like it?"

My penis had never been more excited. It was straining like never before. My small hands had begun to knead her breasts and I didn't even realize I was doing it until I saw my fingers moving. In a nervous, squeaky voice I tried to answer her while she continued to wiggle her finger inside of me. "I think so. It's different. It's not bad."

With her finger still wiggling in my bottom, Mimi leaned in and kissed me for the very first time. It was a gentle, loving kiss and our tongues slid together as if they were made to do so. My arms slid around her neck and my very stiff penis came to rest on one of her thighs. I began to slowly hump myself against her leg. With one of her hands busy between my cheeks, her other arm looped around my back and pulled me in close. She guided the speed of my humping with the finger in my bottom and her arm around my back

While our tongues continued to dance together, she gently pressed more of her finger inside of me. She worked slowly until she'd penetrated me with as much of her finger as she could. Ever so slowly, she began to slide her finger in and out, just a little bit at a time.

As our lips separated, I was left a quivering mess of over-stimulation in her arms. I whimpered softly, "Mimi, I've never felt... I mean... I don't know what I mean!"

She kissed my lips gently while still teasing my backside with her finger. "It's okay Sweetheart. You need to know that it isn't wrong."

Biting my lower lip, I whimpered, "I know, but..."

She spoke up rather firmly, "No buts..." She paused to smile at what she'd said, "Well, there is this butt!" She thrust her finger deep inside me and I moaned softly while my penis slid around on her slippery thigh.

She went on, "Sweetheart, I've always wanted to meet a man who would let me play with him like this. And it looks like you are that young man." With her finger still in my bottom, she had me turn to face the glass of the shower wall. I laid my hands on the glass and arched my back when she told me to. After pouring what felt like an entire bottle of body wash onto my lower back and cheeks, began to slide her finger in and out at a quicker pace. "Are you okay?"

I quickly chirped, "Yes!"

"Tell me if I hurt you."

I squeaked, "Okay!"

She then asked, "Does it feel good?"

I half-moaned, half-whimpered, "Oh my! Yes! It feels so good!"

She slowed the thrusting of her finger when she asked, "Would you like a second finger?"

My chirp echoed in the shower stall, "Yes!"

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,625 Followers
12