Mind Fuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Jared learns he can do a lot more than just read minds
15.6k words
4.62
138.3k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

Authors note:

Though I first wrote "Mind Fuck" under the name of Thesandman several years ago, I have decided to do a second part to the original story in an up to date setting. I would urge that if you haven't read the original that you do so before reading this one. Much of the character descriptions and background where developed in the original story, and I won't spend a lot of time re-creating the wheel so to speak in this one.

As always, I hope you will take the time to vote, drop a comment to me good or bad, and let me know what you think. If this continued story is well accepted, I may consider taking it even further. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this continuation

Mind Fuck II

It had been several years since Jared had left the dating service where he'd once worked for Cindy. And though she had claimed him to be a partner, the reality was, he still worked for her, but had grown tired of having to work for anyone. But even more importantly, he'd grown bored with what he was doing as it no longer felt challenging to him, and so he began to look at other more interesting possibilities.

When the series "Hero's" came out, Jared watched the program with obvious interest. And though he knew it to be nothing more than pure fantasy of course, he couldn't help but wonder, and thus remind himself that he was in a way uniquely different than everyone else. And though he certainly didn't consider himself any kind of a Hero, or run around in an attempt to save the world, he did know and accept the fact, he could do something that as far as he knew, no one else could. And the last thing he wanted to happen, was for someone to discover his unique ability, lock him away in some government facility, and then study or try to learn why he could do what he did. Even Jared didn't understand why he could "tune-in" to people's thoughts as he called it, though he had read every piece of scientific literature on even remotely similar subjects without gaining any better understanding of the phenomenon other than the one he had now.

But there was also something else, something new, which had happened quite by accident, and which he'd begun looking into though progress so far had been less than satisfactory in doing so and frustrating at best.

After Jared had left the Dating Service he'd been working at with Cindy, he had begun to think about where his special little ability might be better suited for him, and make him a considerable amount of more money than he had been making. Not so much that he would stand out because of it, he didn't want that either, but enough that he could at least live comfortably, be his own boss, and still fly under the radar without anyone giving him a second thought about whatever business savvy he might possess. Thus it was that Jared went into business for himself as a financial planner, stock broker, where he was able to use his unique abilities very much to his own advantage, often picking up private thoughts from other men and women he knew, learning more over lunch, just picking up thoughts than he ever could actually monitoring the exchange. And like everyone else, he had his up and down days, sometimes something he had gleaned as a good, safe investment opportunity didn't pan out the way he might have hoped, but overall, Jared had already made a name for himself in the business as being more astute to the way the market was headed more than anyone else. It didn't take him long then to acquire a fairly good-sized list of very wealthy clients who paid him well, and counted on him to invest their money wisely.

It had been while he was doing just that, having met a brand new potential client in his office that an entirely new manifestation of his unique ability to tune into people's thoughts, literally reading their minds, suddenly happened without any rhyme or reason for it in doing so.

If it hadn't been for the fact that she was an extremely attractive looking woman, especially for her age, which he'd learned was sixty two, that this might not have happened at all when it did, or perhaps much later on if even then.

Kris Nelson was a widower, owned a fairly large estate with numerous investment properties, but she had recently gone through a rather difficult and trying time when a close personal friend and associate of the family, who had been overseeing her finances for her for several years, suddenly absconded with several million dollars. Though he'd certainly not left her destitute, not by a long shot, it had put some of her properties in jeopardy, not to mention her over all trust in anyone else seeing to her investments after that.

Jared had just finished explaining to her everything his services involved, had gone over her financial portfolio, and had already indicated and pointed out to her several areas where she better needed to protect her liquid assets, as well as where she could further improve and enhance some of her investment returns.

He had hoped during their interview and time together that he'd pick up on her thoughts. Unfortunately, it didn't always work like that. Sometimes it just did. Sometimes he would hear what the person was thinking to themselves almost immediately as though they were speaking out loud. Then there were other instances where he would pick up a faint buzzing inside his head, and as though tuning into that person's particular frequency of thought, once he had done so, then he could also hear them thinking very clearly after that. And once Jared had established a link, he could continue to hold it even at a small distance unless he severed the connection himself, or unless they got too far away from where he was, when he could also lose the ability to continue hearing their thoughts.

But try as he might, he'd never been able to simply read a specific person's thoughts no matter how hard he concentrated on doing it. They were either there already, or he'd hear that all too familiar buzzing sound inside his head. It was the only way it ever worked, and he didn't always get to chose the person whose thoughts he was about to hear either, though he always left himself open to taking advantage of whatever situation was presented to him, which is why he spent a lot of lunches hanging around Corporate Executives, merely wandering around amongst them until picking up on some interesting thought or tid-bit of information. Jared had in fact been privy to some fairly secretive maneuverings, quite often saving his clients a substantial amount of money in potential loss as well as making them substantial amounts of money in being aware of a particular merger, long before anyone else ever was.

Jared had just finished pointing out one or two additional things for her to consider, he was just close enough that his hand still rested on her shoulder as he leaned over talking to her about them. As he did, he quite naturally glanced down the front of the blouse she was wearing. She certainly hadn't worn anything that anyone would construe as being entirely inappropriate, especially at her age, but the blouse she was wearing did balloon out slightly as she tipped forward looking through the sheaf of paperwork she held in her lap. Jared admired the still firm, still smooth contours of her magnificent full breasts, allowing his mind to wander briefly for a moment as he stood there.

"God I'd love to see you caressing your own breasts for me," he thought, and then picturing her doing so in his mind as she sat there in her chair facing him. To his sudden and complete surprise, he saw Mrs. Nelson's hand suddenly come up, cupping her left breast, the moment she did however, she realized it, yanking her own offending hand down as though she had scalded it, her face suddenly turning crimson as she spun around in her chair facing him. Her face had a wild-eyed look to it, her mouth opening as though intending to speak, though initially no words came to her that she felt would make any sense as she struggled with the "why on earth would I do something like that?" kind of thought behind the startled look as she sought some sort of inner explanations for her actions.

Surprised himself, Jared had also picked up a new sound, not quite the buzzing he had heard or had become familiar with before, this one more of an echoing sound, totally and completely different than anything he had sensed or dealt with before. But much like the buzzing sound, he held on to it, the echo becoming sharper, more focused until he was sure he had established a connection of sorts. But even then, he still couldn't hear her thoughts, which he'd initially half expected to hear suddenly.

"That's odd," he thought to himself.

"Yes...it is, and I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me there for a second," Mrs. Nelson answered him as though he had actually spoken to her. "I guess at my age it's expected that I could become a little senile, but I certainly never expected it to come on me like this. I have no idea why I did that, and I apologize to you for having done so, I certainly wasn't thinking anything, it just happened!"

What Jared now realized, was that somehow, Kris was hearing his thoughts, but not only that, his suggestion, his mere thought of what he'd like to see her doing had been enough that she'd actually done it without even thinking about it until well after the fact, as though she'd had no outward control of the thought, except to accept it, and thus do it as though it had been the most natural thing in the world to actually have done.

Jared was also very excited at this discovery, but he also realized that he had to act now, had to experiment now before whatever link had been established between them was broken. There would be enough time for further examination and thought towards it later. But for the moment, he needed to find out where he could go with this while he could, and while he had someone who was sitting there connected to him, though she was for the moment just as confused as he himself was.

Calming himself, he thought quickly, expressing his thoughts clearly defining the direction he wanted to take them without alarming Kris with regards to them.

"You really do have very beautiful breasts though," he thought now sitting down across from her smiling at her, though making it clear he had actually said nothing directly to her as he sat there. "And you really should show them off a little more often, show that you're still sexually alive, that you still have needs, wants and desires," he continued on saying to her.

It was obvious by the expression on the woman's face, that she was indeed hearing these thoughts inside her own head, though not necessarily in his own words or speech, but more like her own. Thoughts that she now must have been struggling with in hearing, thinking to herself, wondering why she was having them why she was thinking the things that she was without any real reason for doing so.

"It's been a long time since you've even been with a man," Jared thought, "And at the moment, the thought of possibly seducing me sounds very appealing, so much so that you find yourself more aroused than you have felt in a very, very long time!"

Finally Kris spoke, her face still flushed, her mannerism off balance unlike the way she had first presented herself when they'd initially met.

"I am, uh...yes, it has, what I mean is, what I meant to say," she stammered trying to make sense of her thoughts in doing so, "was that this uh...these uh recommendations of yours, well, this one here for example..." she said pointing one out on the paper, hoping to direct Jared's attention towards it, though he was at that very moment telling her something else.

"So simple a thing, just undo another button, see if he looks, if he's interested, if he'll say or do anything," he was thinking to her, and then watched delightedly as she leaned forward, her outward intention to direct his gaze towards the paper and away from her hand which even then reached up, quickly undoing another button on her blouse further exposing the bit of cleavage she'd shown to him earlier while he'd stood behind her looking down her blouse.

"I know this is going to sound very unprofessional, and I apologize to you beforehand if it is," Jared began saying, "And I truly mean no offense by it either," he added. "But I must tell you Mrs. Nelson, you really are a very attractive looking woman, and there is something about you that I find very alluring, very appealing, so I am truly in hopes that we'll be able to work together, and that you'll allow me to handle your financial affairs both now, as well as into the future."

She was smiling at hearing that, even more so when Jared allowed his gaze to be caught by her own as he glanced at her breasts, saw the added bit of exposed flesh which she herself had allowed him to see.

"And I don't mind telling you, that there is something about you that I find very familiar, very comforting in a strange sort of way. I really can't explain it, except to be truthful and honest about it..."

Kris was still stammering a bit, still awkwardly unsure of herself, though her intellect was once again starting to take over as she carefully chose her thoughts before expressing them.

"...but in a way, you have made me feel like a young woman again, and I appreciate that, I feel a bit giddy perhaps even, and have perhaps even acted that way for a bit here which I can neither explain, nor really chose to do so. But I can say that I do indeed like what you are offering, and would very much like to do business with you, and further cement our relationship going forward. So...having said that, would you care to join me for dinner this evening?"

By now Jared had a raging hard-on, he was indeed excited, for a number of reasons, though admittedly, the first of which was this unexpected newfound ability, though he also realized he didn't know too much about it yet. Why it had happened the way that it had, or what limitations it might have when trying to use it. Kris stood at that moment however, making it obvious that she was preparing to leave, though he still hadn't as yet accepted her invitation to dinner, though only mere seconds had passed since she'd asked him.

Jared smiled inwardly, he knew the moment he stood up, she would see his obvious arousal, there was no way of hiding it, nor did he really wish to do so. It would be interesting to see her reaction to it, to him when he stood. And though he knew he might still very well lose her as a client if she took his obvious reaction to her as anything other than a real compliment, then so be it. If nothing else, it had certainly proven to be a worthwhile and very interesting experience.

Jared stood, holding out his hand towards her, which she took though she also clearly saw the enormous bulge pressing against the front of his slacks as he did so.

"I'd be happy to join you for dinner," he told her as he stood shaking her hand, though she in turn continued to stand there looking at his very obvious erection.

"Are you um...uh, is that, well, is that, um..."

"An erection?" Jared stated simply. "Yes Mrs. Nelson, it is. And I again apologize if my having one offends you, but I honestly couldn't help myself, nor very easily hide that I had one when you stood now could I?"

Even as he spoke however, trying to once again interject his own thoughts, he found that that interesting new connection was no longer there. When it had severed between them he didn't know, or why it had for that matter either. He only knew that it was no longer there the way it had once been. But...just as suddenly as it had been there, and was now gone, he distinctly heard Kris's thoughts clearly being received by him again without warning, and again without any of the previous familiar signs that they would be. They were suddenly just there as he heard her immediate thoughts.

"What I'd really like to do at the moment, is fuck you...right here and now, right on top of this very desk, and to hell with dinner for that matter, I'd prefer at the moment just to eat you!"

She finally let go of his hand, her face once again taking on color, though it took a moment more before she could tear her eyes away from the front of his pants, which Jared swore had now protruded outwards even more fully as aroused as he truly now was especially so clearly hearing her thoughts.

"You know Mrs. Nelson..."

"Please... call me Kris."

"You know Kris, we could simply order in here, and continue on with our...ah, conversations and such, and really get to know one another a lot better, especially if we're going to be working so closely together," he told her.

She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, I would enjoy that," she said demurely, far more confident now of herself than she had been. "Though I hope I'm not keeping you from any other appointments or commitments?" she questioned once again taking her seat. "God I want to fuck you right now," she thought further without actually saying it, though even her posture was as she again leaned forward slightly displaying her breasts.

"Oh no, no other appointments today whatsoever, though I do have one small problem that's come up that I need to do something about, unless of course you're willing to help me take care of it while you're here," Jared grinned suggestively, letting her know as he said that what he was openly eluding too.

"By the looks of it, I don't think that's a small problem at all, in fact, it looks like a very big problem and something that needs some very urgent attention the way that I see it," she said, suddenly standing, though this time as she did so, she quite casually reached up and began undoing the few remaining buttons on her blouse.

"What I wish you would do, is lay me down and fuck me right here on your desk!" she thought as she finished removing her blouse followed quickly by the black laced bra she was also wearing as she stood there openly showing him now her large full breasts.

"Ever wondered what it would be like to fuck on someone's desk?" Jared asked, seeing her smile widen even larger than she'd been smiling moments ago.

"You know, funny you should say that, always wanted to, never have."

"Well then, I can't think of a better way to sign this contract then can you? Though, do you mind if I use this as a pen?" Jared asked as he suddenly unzipped himself, releasing and thus exposing to Kris his hard purple-veined member.

She laughed, quickly slipping out of the rest of her clothing as he began to finish removing his own.

"Got enough ink in that pen to do that?" she asked wickedly.

"More than enough," Jared answered, and then patted the desk after clearing it for her, as she climbed on top of it with the ease of a teenager, quickly and expectantly spreading herself.

#

Though Kris was in fact nearly twice his age, she was built like, and fucked like a woman who was half that. Her breasts certainly didn't look like a woman in her later years, still full with a natural maturity to them that Jared found very appealing. Her areola were large, though a soft pink with thick almost eraser like hard little protrusions that stuck up invitingly off her breasts. Her tummy certainly wasn't taut like a young woman's might be, fleshy yes, but not without splendor in its own right, even her pussy, not quite hairless, yet trimmed with an aged beauty to it, soon had him devouring it with a hungry urgency, something which had taken her completely by surprise as she had fully expected him to simply mount her, and fuck her there on the desk. Which he did, but not before licking and sucking her clit until she'd had a full glorious cum in his face orgasm.

Kris was in fact still awash with the sensation of climax still coursing through her body as Jared stood only then placing the tip of his blood-engorged cock at the opening of her sex, further teasing her still almost too sensitive clit for a moment before shoving it fully and completely inside her, literally taking her breath away.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers