Mindi Ch. 03

Story Info
Mindi gets an interesting job - house-sitting.
3.2k words
4.44
20.1k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

A recent letter from a fan asking for a new chapter of this series inspired me to deliver. See readers – I do listen to you! – BrettJ


For the first time in a number of weeks, Mindi was in a tremendous mood. Jack and Jill were going on a vacation Friday night until Monday night and had given their daughter permission to have friends over and a small –reasonable, her mother had said – party.

"Just remember Mindi, there are condoms in the medicine cabinet if you decide to ... you know," Jill had told her daughter, who rolled her eyes.

"God mother, it's not going to bethat kind of party!" Mindi said, feeling her cheeks flush.

"You need to lighten up, darling!" Jill said, giving her daughter a hug and making the blonde slightly uncomfortable. "Your father and I weren't exactly monks when we were your age, you know. We went to more than our share of – parties."

Mindi thought one day, she really should have a chat with her parents – they were pretty cool, as parents went. Mindi wasn't one of those kids of her generation who thought older people didn't have anything cool to contribute – both Al and Robert had proved that – over and over again.

Mindi found herself getting horny and contemplated calling Sascha for a little playtime when she heard the phone ring. Her mother's voice rang out "Mindi, can you come here for a minute?"

She went into the kitchen where her mother was having coffee. Mindi sat down and crossed her legs, wondering what her Mom wanted.

"Mindi, that was a Mr. Williamson on the phone for you, how do you know him?"

Mindi almost went into a panic, but she always thought on her feet. Regaining her composure, she said "He's a friend of Sascha's I've met a few times Mom, why? She didn't think the real answerWell Mom, he's the hunky older stud who took my virginity and I spent a great night fucking would go over that well.

Fortunately, Jill took her daughter's word at face value. "Oh, I see. He was calling to ask if you'd consider house-sitting for him this weekend. You impressed him as a very responsible person and wanted to call and see if you'd consider it. I have no objections if you want to do it, he'd want you tomorrow and Saturday night, you could still have your gathering Sunday. He said he's willing to pay you $150, do you want to do it, honey?"

Mindi smiled and realized she could use the money to help her throw a truly outstanding party, so she just nodded and said "Sure Mom – I'll call him back and tell him I'd be happy to."

Mindi went upstairs, got out her Cell and dialed Al's number. She was quite happy to hear his rich, husky voice again, and she wondered if she might be able to sneak in a quick fuck with him at some point. She was further encouraged when he said "Bring a bikini, we have a pool. You don't have to bring much else, just go casual. You won't need it." Mindi was hoping desperately that Al was hinting, so she switched to her cutest red shorts, a too-snug white top with a light sports bra underneath, her runners and tiny socks. Ideally, this stuff would be easy to strip off fast, if necessary. She packed an overnight bag and went down the stairs, her mother coming out of the kitchen.

"Well – don'tyou look nice and summery. Here are the keys, your father and I will be home late Monday night or early Monday morning. It's a big responsibility, looking after someone's home Mindi, so do a good job and ..."

"Motherrrr," Mindi groaned. "I am not a child."

Mindi's mother nodded and went back into the kitchen, Mindi went outside. A few minutes later, Al pulled up in an MG, she put her bag in the trunk and got in. He gave her a big smile.

"Don't you look cute," Al grinned.

Mindi smiled back. "I'd give you a kiss, but I'm sure there are people watching."

Al nodded. "No worries, I'm glad you could do this. It's really going to help me out."

"Cool." Mindi leaned in and whispered "So – where are wereally going?"

"My house," Al said, dashing Mindi's hopes. She reallywas going to house-sit? Shit. Oh well, her normally chipper mood took over. She did need the money, she imagined Al had a nice home, maybe she could invite Sascha over tonight for a movie and some fun and a swim. Then, she thought,there's the party to look forward to – maybe Mom's right, I should try for a little naughty fun. I can invite Glenda, Brian, K'Yawna – don't know her that well yet – gotta invite Wade ... the twins and ...

"Mindi."

"Oops, sorry Al – or should I call you Mr. Williamson – I zoned out for a minute there, didn't I?"

"Not a problem. We're here."

Mindi just took it all in, the opulence. She'd heard of mansions before and some of her parent's friends had money but this – wow! The home had to be on acres of property, even the driveway went on for a while, she could barely make out the gates. The home was – she would have said stately – at least ten bedrooms, the grounds immaculately landscaped, shrubs and trees trimmed, gorgeous roses and azaleas growing everywhere, lawn perfect. She got her bag from the car and nodded as Richards came to take the car to the garage, smiling at her.

"Come on in Mindi, I hope you'll have a nice stay," Al smiled as he led her inside. She didn't miss him checking out her shorts-covered tush – meant he was still interested, a good sign, she thought.

The inside was even more opulent, if possible. The foyer was large enough to have a dance in, marble floor and huge, high ceilings with cut-crystal chandeliers. The furnishings matched to a "T" and everything was in its place. There was a long winding staircase leading upstairs, Mindi wasn't sure where she was expected to stay, but reckoned it would be the fanciest hotel she'd ever been in.

"Al – your home – it's fabulous!" Mindi gushed.

"Thank You. We do our best."

The voice came from the staircase and down it came a beautiful, caramel-skinned woman Mindi would have assumed to be in her early-30's, somewhat younger than Al. Her jet black hair hung to her waist and she was in a light, cream colored gown slit up one side. Her legs were sleek and long, like a model's, and she wore high-heeled sandals with straps that criss-crossed up her legs. Al had slept withher when he had this to come home to?

The woman came to Mindi and took her hands, clasping them gently. "Hello Mindi, I'm Shalimar, Al's wife. We're so happy to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay."

"Shalimar. What a lovely name, it's unique, but it suits you."

"Thank you, dear. We're so glad you could be here this weekend, we appreciate it." Mindi enjoyed hearing the beautiful, exotic woman speak; her voice was soft and melodious, like a soft chime. She also had a quiet, subtle grace about her.

"I'm glad I can help you out – where would you like me to sleep?" Mindi asked.

"Oh, you can sleep in our room," Shalimar told her.

"Oh? Well, I guess if you're going away, you won't ..."

"Going away? We're not going away."

Mindi's jaw just about dropped to the marble floor, Shalimar led her to an ornate, plush chair in their spacious Living Room and sat her down. The pretty, blonde teen didn't seem to be able to speak.

"I'm sorry we've shocked you Mindi dear, and don't worry, you're going to earn the money Al promised you. I know about your evening with my husband dear – it was very hot and erotic, it got me all – warm."

"You know?" Mindi knew about swingers, obviously that was true of Al and his sensual wife – but why would he prefer her over this stunning, unique beauty.

Shalimar provided the answer.

"I worked for one of Al's companies overseas and my work caught his attention. Then he said ..."

"Her beauty caught my eye. I'd been married briefly, it was a disastrous mess. I asked her out, being a bit older, she was leery, but ..."

"As you know, my husband is charming and magnetic and doesn't take no for an answer. We began seeing each other and he became my lover, but to his surprise, when he asked me to marry him, I said no. I adored him – then and now. But I am bi-sexual though with only a few exceptions, I prefer the company of women. Al was told the truth, but as I said – he does not take no for an answer. He told me that he wanted me as a wife, as long as I was honest, I could have my dalliances and should he want one, he could too. I made one further proviso – should either of us find a partner we thought the other would like; we would bring that person home. You are thefirst person he has ever brought to me."

"I – I don't know what to say, I think I'm flattered, but you're so gorgeous ..."

"Darling, variety is the spice of life. I happen to like pretty, perky blondes and the way Al raved about your evening, I knew I had to have you. So – if you have no objections to having two days of sun, fun, swimming, good food and incredible sex, we'd love you to join us." Shalimar smiled.

"I'm not crazy!" Mindi enthused. "This sounds great, wow; I can't wait to be in bed with you!" She said to Shalimar enthusiastically. "You too, hot stuff!" Mindi winked at Al.

"It's a lovely day out there – would you care to go for a swim?" Shalimar asked her guest.

"Yes, that does sound nice – I'll get my bikini out of my travel bag and join you in a few minutes." Mindi replied.

"You can wear a suit if you like Mindi, but I'm certainly not going to bother with one. We've got a lovely, high fence and it's very private out there. Join me when you're ready," Shalimar said, leaving the room.

"Wow – she's so ..." Mindi couldn't find the words.

"Yes, she does tend to have that effect on people," Al laughed. "Go ahead hon, I'll take care of your bags and then get dinner started – yes, I love to cook, Shal – well,her talents lie in other directions, as you'll soon find out."

Mindi was anxious to find out, a bit glad that she'd practiced with Sascha. She walked to the pool and saw that Shalimar was already in the water, her long and slender body swimming laps. Naked, she was even more beautiful, everything in its place, she moved with grace in the water as well. Seeing Mindi, she swam to the edge of the pool.

"I see you didn't change into a suit, so, are you going to join me?"

Throwing caution to the wind, Mindi got out of her outfit as fast as she could; slightly pleased she hadn't worn panties under her shorts. She jumped in, gave Shalimar a quick kiss and swam away. "Catch me if you want another!" Mindi teased, her new friend not knowing Mindi had once been on the High School's Swim team.

It came as a surprise to Mindi that the dark beauty caught her, turned her around in the pool and brought their naked bodies together. Entwined in the warm water, cool blonde Mindi and exotic, dark Shalimar kissed, their bodies rubbing together, Mindi's big boobs rubbing against Shalimar's smaller, but perfect ones. Mindi just let the kiss go on, there was no rush – she was having a nice time just being in the moment.

"Whew – you're a very sensual little thing Mindi, that's good. Come on darling, let's get out of the pool, there's some lovely mats we have over there for playtime. I want to give you a rubdown and get at those lovely, big tits of yours."

Mindi watched Shalimar head over to the large, cushiony mats, every movement sensual and arousing. Al's exotic bride stretched out and Mindi joined her, lying on her back. Shalimar had some oils that also served as Sun-Block; she coated Mindi's body and began to rub. The dip in the pool was to have cooled her off, but at Shalimar's talented hands, she was getting hotter. Her body began to move against Shalimar's talented hands and when Shalimar flipped her over and began fondling her boobs, she made no objection. They kissed a while until the exotic beauty began moving down and took some perfunctory licks at Mindi's hot pussy. It would likely have gotten more intense, but Al came out with a pitcher of fresh Strawberry Daiquiris for them all.

"You two seem to be getting acquainted nicely," Al said as he poured drinks for all 3. Mindi felt a bit self-conscious, but her tensions ebbed when she noticed that Shalimar was perfectly at ease. She accepted a drink with gratitude – it might bolster her confidence.

"We're going to eat later on; I hope a late meal won't inconvenience you?" Al asked.

"No, that's fine – what time is it now?"

"Around four."

"That's good darling – come on Mindi, I'll show you upstairs.

Mindi allowed herself to be led upstairs to bedrooms that were almost the size of her parent's entire main floor. Beautiful and ornate, with more expensive furnishings and custom-made windows, Mindi knew she could spend days here just enjoying the view alone.

"Want to have a little fun, darling?" Shalimar asked her.

"I thought we already were," Mindi giggled.

"I meant that I have some very nice lingerie, I thought we could each put on something sexy and when Al shows up, he can watch us."

Mindi was really into that idea. The pretty blonde chose a pink & white lingerie set, while the darker Shalimar opted for a cream-colored negligee. They were snuggled on the bed, gently kissing, when Al came upstairs with 3 glasses of champagne. Mindi smiled again and said "Are you two trying to get me drunk?"

"Do we need to?" Al asked.

"Not hardly!"

Mindi and Shalimar kissed and played a bit, keeping their lingerie on for a while, they'd also both opted for stiletto heels, knowing although impractical, they did look sexy. Al just sat there, drinking his champagne and watching the two lovelies play. They were becoming lost in one another, he had been correct in his earlier assumption that Shal would indeed be attracted to Mindi – she was so adorable and cuddly, you couldn't help yourself. He had his shirt off and was removing his pants when his wife looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry love; we've been ignoring you – how rude of us! Come, let me make it up to you, Mindi, you have fun with me, I'm going to show my husband how much I love his cock!" Shalimar wrapped her lips around Al's cock and began to suck it. No matter how many women he fucked, no one gave head like his sultry bride and Al began to moan and fuck her face while Mindi buried her sweet face between Shalimar's thighs, moving the tiny pale thong to one side so she could eat pussy.

Shalimar hoped this wouldn't be the last time Mindi would visit their home – or her bed. She was an adorable, yummy, energetic little thing who seemed up for all sorts of fun and games and seemed to exude energy. The pretty blonde teen wasn't missing a lick of her pussy and Shalimar ached to have Al fuck her, but Mindi was the guest – so ...

"Al darling, fuck Mindi. I want to see you screwing that tight cunt of hers, give it to her, fuck the little bitch good!" Shalimar hissed nastily. Al knew his wife's temperament, so he tapped Mindi on the shoulder and helped her grind onto his cock. Mindi began to ride him, her blonde hair whipping about as she bounced up and down on Al's cock. He was as good now as he'd been before and now Shalimar was sucking on her tits and rubbing her clit where it moved against Al's cock – her first threesome was so lovely, so nasty, so fuckinghot!

Mindi hoped they were having a good time, but the wide smile on Shalimar's face and the way Al was fucking her back made her fairly certain they were. She wanted to visit them again – how often would she get opportunities like this? The blonde teen was really grooving on Al's dick, but she was smart enough not to be greedy.

"Shalimar – you're so beautiful, I want to see what you look like while he's fucking you – Al, please fuck your wife – you're such good-looking people, I really want to see you screwing each other!" Mindi enthused.

"Of course darling, Alfred lover, you know how I like it," Shalimar said, getting on all fours. "Mindi, move up on the bed, there's a good girl – ahh, nothing nicer than having a sweet pussy to eat while I'm being fucked. Okay Al, let me have it!"

Al wasted no time in getting into his wife's cunt, tight as a virgin's, he fucked her the way she liked, fast, but precise. He saw Shal's amazing & talented tongue darting in and out of Mindi's pussy, Mindi sighing and enjoying every second of it. Al knew well that money couldn't buy happiness – but you couldn't prove that by him at this moment!

Shalimar was in heaven – this was, by far, one of the nicest threesomes they'd ever had. It had been worth the wait, the yummy bundle of blonde sex-kitten was one of the sexiest little things they'd ever bedded and she was so responsive. It was obvious Mindi was no stranger to G/G games and she wondered who had been Mindi's teacher – and how good wasshe?

Al tried hard to control himself, but he couldn't – he pulled out and creamed all over his wife's gorgeous ass. Mindi swept in for the kill, licking most of the cum away and sharing a few dollops with the dark beauty.

"Was that an appetizer for dinner?" Mindi teased.

"I could have that as a main course!" Shalimar smiled.

"Hey, what are we having for dinner?" Mindi asked.

Al, cleaning himself up a bit in the en-suite bathroom, called out "Prime Rib."

"Oh, good. That'll give us strength for later tonight," Shalimar sighed.

"What's later tonight?" Mindi wanted to know.

"You'll see later – right now, why don't you and I shower, Al can check on dinner and we'll play some more. I promise you Mindi, you'll be in bed early tonight – but you won't beasleep until quite late."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers