Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky:

My grandmother's tits were awesome. They were large with quarter sized areolae and perky nipples. Her boobs hung down a bit but her nipples still pointed more or less outwards. They were soft, squeezably soft like the Charmin commercials say.

I forgot that Gran had been shaved by Sissy and Momma last night. Her smooth pussy was already glistening with wetness. And, I was about to fuck it!

I could wait no longer. I needed to sink my dick into my grandmother's hot and wet pussy right away. She wanted it too. I could tell by the way she was talking. I think using the new words for her body parts had been turning her on. I knew she wanted me to fuck her as much as I wanted to fuck her.

I spun Gran around and pushed her down on my bed. She scooted up on her bum until her head was on the pillow. The videos always demonstrated some amount of foreplay as being a needed part of the encounter but I couldn't wait. I slid up the bed myself until my rod was close to her cunt opening.

Gran:

I watched my grandson sliding up the bed towards me. I only got glimpses of his dick, but with my legs spread wide and Ricky between them, I knew his cock was close to entering me.

"Help me, Gran. Put my cock in your pretty pussy," he said.

I shivered as I reached down between my legs and wrapped my fingers around his cock. Although I had touched my husband's prick from time to time, it never felt like my grandson's dick. I could feel Ricky's staff throbbing in my hands.

With one hand holding onto his dick, I used my other hand to hold open my labia. In seconds, I could feel my grandson's cock slipping between my lips. A few seconds more and I felt his testicles, his balls, slapping against my ass.

Oh my god! My grandson was fucking me with his big dick. The feelings were unbelievable. This was unlike I had ever felt before. His cock must have been bigger than his grandfather's penis. I swear he was touching parts of me that had never been touched before.

Ricky slid his cock out of my pussy. I groaned in disbelief. He was done already! That couldn't be! Just before the tip of his cock left me, Ricky shoved it back in so quickly that I let out a shriek of pleasure. My grandson fucked in and out of my pussy rapidly. I wrapped my legs around him not knowing where that move had come from.

Ricky slowed his cock down and took it back to the opening of my pussy before slamming it in again. Hard. I shrieked again and dug my nails into my grandson's back. He kept ramming that beast into me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the stroke. I even thought I was getting close to an orgasm.

What would an orgasm from my grandson's cock fucking me feel like? Would it be as intense as the ones his sister and mother had given me? Was it different from women than men?

I didn't have long to wait. I could feel my pussy muscles clamping down on Ricky's invading dick. My breathing was becoming more and more difficult. I could feel the wetness of my pussy around his cock. I could hear a squishing noise as the feelings grew within me.

"Ricky, I think I'm going to orgasm soon," I almost gasped at him.

"Cum, Gran. You're going to cum because your grandson is fucking you!"

With that he increased the speed of his slamming cock even more. It was too much for me. I squealed and shrieked as orgasm took control. I bucked my pelvis against him and a flood of my fluids spurted out all over us.

My whole body, every muscle, locked in place. My squeals changed to screams of ecstacy as more and more warm fluid pumped out of me.

"It's my turn, Gran, I'm going to cum in your cunt now."

Ricky rammed into me a few more times before I could feel his semen pumping into me.

Ricky:

I don't know if fucking Gran actually felt better than me fucking Momma or Sissy. It felt different though. And, she squirted on me! That was so fucking awesome.

Listening to my Gran screaming out my name and god's name while she came was also fucking awesome. It was a quick fuck, my cum being forced out of me when Gran squirted.

I was still hard when I rolled over on my back. Gran lay beside me attempting to catch her breath. Her tits slid to the side a bit and her nipples were also still hard. She was covered in her own cum. I wanted to fuck her again. Yup, fuck my Gran, again and again.

In a few moments, Gran rolled to face me. Even though she had caught her breath, her face was still a bright red. She moved in to kiss my lips. Her tongue moved into my mouth. I could feel Gran's hand fumbling between us, searching for my pole.

"Ricky, you still have an erection," she exclaimed. "Wasn't I good for you?"

"Gran, you were, are, wonderful, a great fuck. But, at my age, sometimes it takes more than one cum before I get soft?"

"Do you want to fuck me again, Ricky? Stick your hard cock into your grandmother's pussy?"

I do want to fuck you more, Gran. But, I also want to feel your mouth on my cock. I want my grandmother to suck my cock."

Gran:

My grandson wanted me to suck his cock? I thought as a feeling of revulsion rippled through me. The mere thought of putting my mouth on Ricky's cock made me feel nauseous. Good women didn't do things like that.

But, was I a good woman anymore? I had had sex with my daughter in law and her daughter. Certainly good women didn't do that. And I had let my grandson fuck me! A good woman didn't do that either.

I would never have imagined how being a bad woman could make me feel so wonderful, so much more like a woman. I do know, however, I want to keep feeling like this. I want to continue to be a bad woman.

Oh God! And, if a bad woman sucks cocks, I am going to suck my grandson's cock like the bad woman I am becoming. I hope he will tell me how to do it.

"Ricky, I have never sucked a cock before. You will have to tell me how to do it."

"Gran, you are great! I'll tell you exactly what to do. Lie down between my legs."

I shifted my position as he instructed.

"Now take my prick in your hand." Again I did as instructed.

"But, Ricky, it's not as hard as it was. Your cock is getting softer."

"You'll have to give it some encouragement, Gran. Wrap your fingers around it. Then, hold it loosely, and slide your hand up and down."

So far, it was easy.

"That's it, Gran, you're jerking me off."

"Will this make you cum?"

"It will if you do it long enough. Now aim the head towards you and rub your lips across it."

Ricky almost lost me there. But I reminded myself how good it felt to be bad so I followed my instructions. Screwing up my face, I tentatively brushed his cockhead across my lips. It wasn't bad. I think I could taste a mixture of my fluids and his semen on it. I liked that taste.

I kept brushing my grandson's dick across my lips. With no further instructions, I pursed my lips and kissed Ricky's cock. I kept sliding my hand up and down his shaft as I breathed in his aroma and kept kissing his cock head. I kissed all over the head and down his shaft. I could feel my grandson's thick dick throbbing in my hand.

There was a lot to say for being a bad woman. I wondered if all pricks tasted and smelled the same. What would my husband's prick taste like? Oh my god, how could I tell him I wanted to taste his cock? What about my son's cock? What would it taste like?

"Now, Gran, stick out your tongue and lick it. You're doing great!" exclaimed my grandson.

With less hesitancy I swiped my tongue up and down his shaft making sure I missed no part of his cock. Liking the feeling of it throbbing under my tongue and hearing Ricky's moans, I began to slide my hand up and down even faster while licking anywhere my fingers weren't.

I must be doing a good job as Ricky is still groaning. He is bucking his hips upwards towards my face. On a down stroke, I kept my hand at the base of his hard cock and continued licking it. I opened my mouth and put my lips around the sides of his dick, sliding my whole head up and down.

I am doing a good job. He is loving it, my grandson is loving it. I went back to licking up and down. I swizzled my tongue around the head. I was really getting the hang of this, it was just like eating an ice cream cone. I saw that there was a drop of fluid at the end of Ricky's cock. I came to the conclusion that this indicated he would begin to cum soon.

Ricky was so wrapped up in what I was doing to him that he was no longer giving me instructions. I decided to improvise, putting my lips to the head and kissing it. Gradually, I opened my mouth further and further until the entire head was in my mouth.

Thinking this was where the sucking part of cocksucking came in, I did it. It must have been the right thing to do since Ricky put one hand on the back of my head while moaning my name over and over. My tightly wrapped fingers were sliding up and down his shaft rapidly.

"Gran, Gran, you're going to make me come."

I sucked harder.

"Gran, Gran, Gran..."

I sucked even harder, feeling my cheeks puckering.

"That's it, Gran! I'm cummming! I'mmmmm cumming!"

My grandson flooded my mouth with his semen. I choked on it. There was just too much for me to swallow.

I hope you liked this chapter. I have never written anything with shifting perspectives before. I hope I did it well and no one was confused. I enjoyed writing it and may do this again in the future. In fact, it is giving me some ideas for the next part of The Ring of Truth.

Please let me know what you think. All feedback, good or bad, is welcomed and appreciated. Take a moment to vote, please.

Thanks for reading.

12