Minister's Family Embraces Incest Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept this up for some time. If his head wasn't spinning when he first came in the room, it was definitely spinning now. As we kept the kisses going, I realized I was not using as much pressure as before to slide his hand up and down his daughter's leg.

I also realized that his kisses with his daughter were becoming much more passionate than ours were. My husband voiced no protest as his daughter's tongue invaded his mouth.

Since my hand was not needed to keep his moving on Sissy's head, I took it back and used both my hands to pull his pajama pants down and off. Looking up, I saw that Sissy was still working on her father's level of passion with her deep tongue kisses.

"That fucking man!", I thought to myself. "He hasn't even noticed that I pulled his pants off."

Wanting to get his attention, I held my husband's hard cock with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. Then I sunk my head down on his rigid pole. This he noticed.

"No, no, no," he cried trying to pull my head away from his cock.

I offered no argument. I simply continued to swallow and release his cock, sliding my teeth lightly against his dick as I moved my head up and down. Sissy must have thought he was protesting against their soul kisses. She pressed her lips even tighter against her father and, I imagine, sped up her tongue movements in his mouth.

Sissy humped her leg against her father's. She pulled his hand, the one on my head, away, placing it against her tit.

"Squeeze it, Poppa," she said, "Squeeze my tit."

I was making sure that sucking my husband's cock was slow and delicate. I did not want him to have a climax too soon. Not before he could fully enjoy our daughter's body.

Looking up, I was able to see Sissy removing her bra. Once her tits were bared, she moved them to her father's lips.

"Do you like my tits, Poppa? Suck them! Suck your nasty daughter's tits, Poppa!"

My husband was not interested in arguing the point any longer. He was far too gone, sexually, for that. I know he had never had his cock sucked before, never had a nipple in his mouth, and never had two women working him like this before.

I could feel my husband's cock growing firmer in my mouth. I slowed my head bobbing even more and let my mouth relax around his dick. I didn't have a lot of experience sucking dicks, I only had one in my mouth before this, but I felt I was doing a good job of prolonging his experience.

Sissy had shifted her position in order to be straddling her daddy. My view was blocked, I could not see what they were doing. All I could see was my daughter's luscious ass.

I could not resist those beautifully tight and firm cheeks right in front of me. I took my husband's cock from my mouth, replacing it with my hand sliding very slowly and casually up and down his dick.

Leaning forward, I began giving my daughter tongue kisses all across both of her cheeks. I heard her moan in appreciation of my addition to this sexual encounter. Hearing them, I began to lick her crack from the very bottom, almost at her pussy, all the way to the top.

Sissy really liked this move of mine. She began to hunch her ass back at me as I continued licking up and down. This allowed my tongue to touch the very bottom of her pussy. I continued the licking, stopping only to spear my tongue into her ass hole whenever she sat still enough.

I was so focused on what was in front of me, namely my daughter's ass, that I didn't hear the cars pull into the driveway. Neither did I hear the front door opening. It was only the breeze on my back that alerted me to the fact that someone had come into the house.

I was almost afraid to turn around to look, thinking it could be the horrible home invaders returning. The soft hand that was placed on my shoulder led me to assume it belonged to a woman, most likely my husband's mother.

Less afraid, I looked over my shoulder to confirm it was her and my son, Ricky, standing there. Mother was already beginning to strip out of her clothing. Ricky was simply watching, taking in his sister riding their father's body, me having been kissing and licking his sister's ass, and his grandmother now naked.

My mother in law pointed to my husband's cock which I was still holding but not doing anything else, and pointed to herself. I realized she was indicating she wanted to take possession of her son's dick. With Ricky standing right there, I had no reason not to share.

While Mother and I shifted positions, Ricky very quickly stripped down to nothing before seating himself on the love seat kitty korner to the couch. I didn't waste any time making myself naked as well.

Approaching my son, I gave his rock hard pole a good squeeze while leaning over to give him a kiss.

"Momma, fuck me," said my son as soon as I let his lips move.

Wanting to see what the other three were doing, I slowly sat down on Ricky's cock with my back towards him. He felt sooooo good sliding his cock into my sopping wet pussy. Once he had me filled, I sat still trying to flex the muscles in my cunt that were holding him tightly. Ricky's hands went to my tits, of course.

On the couch, only a foot away from us, my mother in law was demonstrating her newly found cock sucking skills to her son. My husband, with Sissy's body blocking his view, still thought it was me orally caressing his pole.

I don't know if my mother in law was a better cocksucker than me, or if it was the amount of time spent on his rod by the two of us, but my husband was making gurgling noises as he began to buck his dick up to his mother's mouth. I sensed his time was approaching.

I started slowly sliding up and down my son's dick, enjoying every inch of it, and moving myself to an orgasmic position as well. I knew for sure it wasn't just a matter of my son fucking me so beautifully, but a matter of all the stimulation I had been receiving this past hour or so, that was bringing me closer to the climax I craved.

"Mother," I gasped in a low volume, "make sure he fucks Sissy."

My mother in law turned her pouting face towards me.

"Don't let him cum in your mouth this time."

She still pouted at me. I did not want my husband to realize what was going on around him so I was almost whispering. Fortunately, he was so engrossed in making out with his daughter while he thought it was me sucking on his cock, that he did not hear me.

I tried one more time to make my thoughts clear to my mother in law.

"If he fucks Sissy, he will never be able to deny us in the future."

This time, she got the message. No longer pouting but definitely impatient, her normal state of mind, she kept her son's cock steady with one hand while pushing her granddaughter's ass upwards. Once she had my husband's dick at our daughter's glistening wet pussy opening, she placed her hand on Sissy's shoulder, patting it to indicate she needed to sit back down, but on her father's cock.

I couldn't tell you who made the loudest noise at that particular moment. My mother in law's moan of disappointment as she watched her son's cock enter her granddaughter, Sissy squealing as her father's cock entered her in one stroke, or my husband's moan of passion. Put altogether, it was quite the commotion.

Even Ricky and I were immersed in the noises. My son had his fingers locked on to my hard pebble nipples and was pinching hard. At the same time, he had pulled his feet close to the loveseat and was lunging upwards with all his strength. In fact, his thrusts were so fierce, he was lifting me enough so my feet left the ground.

Sissy and her father were also rocking upwards and downwards as they fucked. I'm not sure how my husband was lasting beyond a stroke or two into his daughter's almost virginish cunt.

"Mother," I croaked to my mother in law, "kiss your son."

She needed no further urging than that. In a quick second or two, I could see that she had her son's face between her hands and was giving him sloppy wet French kisses. My husband opened his eyes expecting to see me making out with him only to find his own naked mother's tongue was dueling with his own tongue.

That was enough to put him over the edge. Ricky and I could see him lunging upwards, spearing his daughter's cunt, as he shot rope after rope of semen into her. He had a good sized load but not a massive one. He finished his climax before Sissy was able to achieve her own.

"Mother, help her, help Sissy," I instructed.

Sissy's Gran pulled the young girl off her father's shriveled cock onto the couch beside him. Mother fell to her knees, pushed Sissy's legs apart, and pushed her face tightly against her granddaughter's cooch. My mother in law's oral skills must be developing in leaps and bounds as she soon led Sissy into her second orgasm of the night.

But, she still wanted cock, obviously. Her son's cock in particular. As soon as Sissy was done with her orgasm, Mother had her hand wrapped around her son's dick, pulling it into her mouth.

Sissy looked disappointed so I invited her to join her brother and me. The motions of the two bodies must have attracted my husband's attention. His head was on a swivel, watching his mother suck his cock one moment, and then watching me and his son fucking the next.

As soon as he was hard again, Mother climbed off the floor onto the couch, straddling her son much as Sissy had been. I saw her lift her bum and then sink down on her son's rigid pole.

With Sissy examining her brother and me fucking, trying to figure out where she could place her own body, I stood up, letting my son's prick fall from my clenching pussy. I pushed Sissy towards him and a moment later, Sissy and her brother were fucking.

I went to the couch, sprawled out beside my husband and his mother, reached around to cup his balls and asked him how he liked what was happening to him. Looking me right in the eye, he hissed, "Yessssss."

"Do you like fucking your mother, Dear?" I asked him.

Back to being focused on his mother riding his dick, he nodded his agreement.

"I bet you never dreamed you would fuck your mother, did you, Dear?

"Nooo, noo..."

"Or having her suck your cock?"

He was shaking his head no repeatedly.

"What about fucking your daughter? Did you ever dream of fucking your teenage daughter?"

Much to my surprise, my husband nodded his head in the affirmative to this question.

"You fantasized about sliding your prick into your daughter, Dear?" I continued.

"Yeah...yes..."

"What about me and Ricky fucking? Did you like watching us?"

There was a long silence with no answer forthcoming. I repeated the question as I gave his testicles a light squeeze. He shook his head no.

"We can all have family fun like this, Dear, as long as Ricky and I can keep making love too."

"No, no, God forbids..." I squeezed his jewels again. Not enough to hurt, just enough to keep his attention on what I was saying to him.

"Never mind God, Honey, if you want to keep fucking me, your mother, and your daughter, you can't object to Ricky and I having fun too."

"But the scriptures..." my husband was trying to assert himself but he was finding it difficult to stay focused on what I was saying since his mother was trying to stuff a tit in his mouth while continuing to fuck him.

Bouncing his balls a little, I said, "The scriptures say we were all created in his image. Doesn't that make it right for us all to admire and enjoy each other's bodies?"

"But..."

"No buts, Dear. Do you want your mother to stop fucking you right now?" A quick squeeze.

"Noooooo," he moaned.

"Do you want to be able to fuck Sissy and I at the same time?" Another squeeze.

"Yesssss," he hissed out his answer after several minutes of silence while he focused on his mother riding his cock.

"Then we are all agreed, our family will embrace incest!"

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed the shifting perspectives. Please let me know. And, please take a few seconds more to vote.

Thank you.

12