Minni Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of her and kissed her deeply. Then rolled off from her. Her fingers ran through my hair, and she gave me little kisses on my face and chest. "God, I wish you two lived closer to us. I could get used to this." She said.

"You are an amazing, beautiful woman Janis. I would have to get myself in really good shape to be able to satisfy you and my wife." I said with a little laugh.

Just then we heard the hotel room door open then close. "Oh my, I bet it's your wife and my husband. Are you up for a 4 some?" Janis said.

But in came my wife by herself. "Everything okay?" Janis asked.

"It was fine. But I am used to my husband's big cock. You should have warned me he has a small cock."

"Yes, maybe I should have. That is one of the reasons we got into swinging. I don't get much pleasure from his cock. But I thought you would have spent the night." Janis said.

"I kept thinking how much fun we had with Cindy. I also kept thinking how beautiful you are and how I wanted to taste my second pussy. So, if you are interested, I am here and ready." My wife told Janis.

Cindy parted her legs and told my wife, "Get your fucking face down there and go to work."

I watched them for awhile then I left to take a shower to cool off a bit and get my cum washed off from me from when I was laying on top of Janis after I came on her. I could hear them moaning and enjoying themselves from the shower. I was getting turned on and hard.

When I walked into the bedroom Janis was going down on my wife. Her ass was up in the air and I was not sure how she would feel about it, but I wanted to fuck that nice tight ass. I got up behind her and started to eat her pussy from behind. Occasionally I would rim her ass. She seemed to like it. I licked my finger and slowly slid it in her ass as I licked her pussy.

She didn't stop me. I got up and went to the top of the bed and offered my cock to my wife to suck. She took me deep right away. That was enough lube for me to try to fuck Janis's ass.

It took 4 attempts before I was deep into Janis's ass. She really seemed to enjoy it. My wife was having orgasm after orgasm as Janis was eating her pussy and playing with her big boobs. I had the best view watching the action.

It took awhile but I came deep in her ass. We all collapsed on the bed. My wife said, "That was amazing. But I still need to feel my husbands big dick inside me."

Janis said, "Just wait a minute." She came back with a wet wash clothe then said, "His cock was just in my ass. Probably a good idea to clean it up first."

Washing my cock turned into a pleasurable experience. Janis had several wet warm wash clothes. For some reason she decided to wash my ass too!

Once all clean Janice and my wife started to give an amazing blow job. I had never had two mouths pleasuring me before. Janis started to suck and lick my balls. Her tongue would occasionally rim my ass. Now I know why she washed me there. I was getting very hard and turned on from this.

Once fully hard my wife stopped sucking my cock. She laid down at the edged of the bed and put her legs up onto my shoulders. I slid my cock into my wife, and she moaned with pleasure. Janis moved to where she could kiss my wife and play with her tits. It didn't take long before my wife was cumming on my cock.

I knew it would be a while before I would cum as I already had several orgasms. I kept on fucking her. She loves it when I give her multiple orgasms. Janis moved to where she was straddling my wife's face.

It was something I will never forget. My wife was eating her pussy. Janis and I were kissing and with one hand I was tugging her nipple. Janis had her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock and the other hand was rubbing my wife's clit.

This got my wife and I to a faster, strong orgasm. The three of us were grunting and moaning so loud I was sure everyone in the hotel could hear us.

We all collapsed on the bed. I had a lady on each side of me with their heads resting on my shoulder. We fell asleep in that position.

Next morning, I wake up to a gentle knocking at the door. I see it is 6:00 a.m. I get out of bed and that's when I notice Janis is gone. I slip on a pair of shorts. I get to the door and there standing Cindy. She is topless as usual. She quickly slides into the room and closes the door.

She kisses me deeply before I can say anything. She whispers, "Come with me." She opens the door, and she takes my hand. We go two doors down and she takes out a key and opens the door to another room.

We quickly go inside. "I know your wife won't care. I already talked to her. I want you just once all to myself." She took a few quick steps and launched herself onto the bed. She is so beautiful and sexy. I smile and join her on the bed.

"Eat my pussy, like you did at the bar. Start with my nipples and work your way down."

It was just like the Tequila belly shot at the bar minus the tequila. I sucked and licked her nipples until they were rock hard. I worked my down to her pussy. She was already soaking wet. She held my head between her legs until she came twice.

After all the sex I had in the last two days I was surprised I could get hard. Cindy released my head and I moved up and guided my cock into her very wet pussy. She felt so tight and warm. I am fucking her hard in missionary position. I am holding her body tight to mine. She pushes on my shoulders and says, "I want to see your face when you cum in me."

I start fucking her hard and fast. Her little tits our bouncing away. I can't help but to close my eyes when I shoot my load into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh god, that was beautiful." Cindy tells me as she pushes me off her. Right away she starts sucking my cock. She brings my cock back to life.

"I want you to fuck my ass." She tells me.

"Are kidding me? You are to petite." I tell her.

"I have had bigger. I want you to cum in my ass. Then we will be done."

She is on all fours in the bed. I get behind her and slide my cock into her wet pussy to get my dick wet.

My cock slides easily into her. "Oh god, yes. That feels so good. Go slow for a bit."

Holding her slight waist I slowly fuck her ass. After a bit I pick up the pace. Cindy reaches back and plays with my balls a bit then starts rubbing her pussy. She cums twice while I am fucking her ass.

"Now, fuck me hard." She moans.

Grabbing onto her shoulders I start to fuck her hard, deep and fast. Her hand is rubbing her pussy fast and hard. She must of knew I was ready to cum because she made herself cum just as I shot 3 jets of cum deep inside her.

I pulled out of Cindy's ass. She looked back at me and said, "That was everything I hoped it would be. We should take a quick shower."

We got in the shower and washed each other's bodies. I put my shorts on to go back to the room. Fortunately, the door didn't close all the way because I didn't have a key. In the room is when I noticed the time, 7:38. Crap, I didn't think I was gone for that long.

My wife is sound asleep still. I wake her up and tell her we should get packed and have breakfast as we must check out soon.

As we are leaving the hotel, we see Cindy waving at us. She comes up and gives us each a kiss goodbye.

As we get into the cab to go to the airport my wife says, "Well that was an interesting vacation. I might want to do that again."