Miracle on RR34 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both slumped onto the couch, breathing heavily. She felt small and almost cocooned in his embrace. She was covered in a heavy sheen of sweat and could feel the thrilling tingle of his cum trickling out of her pussy. It wouldn't be a stain on her couch, it was a mark of honour. Their hearts pounded in rhythm as the orgasm passed over them and slowly flowed away.

"Holy shit..." she whispered, her body still limp in his arms. "I think you've ruined me for sex. I should be mad..."

"You have to admit, it makes sense that I'm better at gift-giving than anyone else on the planet." Santa reasoned, smiling and stroking her hair while she sat in his lap. "I'd say you were a little pent up there."

"Mild understatement," she moaned, finally raising her head and smiling up at him. "Thank you, first of all. That was the best thing I've ever felt in my life."

"I aim to please," he said cheerfully, caressing his thumb across her cheek and enjoying the shining look in her eyes. "Kinda my thing, after all."

"So," Ginny purred, walking to fingers up his broad chest. "Is there a Mrs Claus?"

He shrugged. "There has been, of course."

She paused suddenly and looked up at him, hersmile replaced by a deadpan look. "What do you mean, there has been?"

He seemed somewhat confused by her change in demeanour. "Well, there has been a few in the past, of course- there was Seeki first, then there was Ahoop, followed by Annalina, then Layla, Martha, Juliana, Gretchen and Jessica, Santarina, Kasey, Mary..."

"I see," she said stonily. "You've had more wives than Elizabeth Taylor had husbands."

"Well, to be fair, they've been spread over a long period of time." Santa replied. "And they were all special to me."

"So then I'm not special." Ginny said flatly.

"Well of course you are," he said, not understanding her mood swing. "You're my Virginia."

"And Becky down the street is your Becky, and Sarah in the blue house is your Sarah and Hilda in Dusseldorf is your Hilda," she concluded. "Everyone's equally special to you, aren't they?"

He didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm not being fair," she sighed. "I just... well, I thought maybe this... y'know, tonight, was truly special. And clearly you're not good at lying."

"Well, no, not at all." Santa agreed, still holding her and wondering how he could comfort her. "I can't lie."

"Like, literally can't?" she asked, now curious more than anything. "It's part of your genetic makeup that you can't lie?"

"No, nothing like that," he admitted. "But after spending centuries with kids and teaching them to alway tell the truth, I haven't tried telling a lie in so long I don't even know how to do it."

"You don't know how to lie?" she mused.

"If I did, it wouldn't be the least bit believable," he said. "Like, if I said right now that your breath smells wonderful and not like old eggnog and vomit, I somehow doubt you'd believe my lie."

"No shit," Ginny replied, giving him a stony look. "You're a horrible liar. You've got the subtlety of a cement truck. Good thing you're Santa and don't have to date to charm a girl."

He held her close, hugging her tight to comfort her. She sighed deeply, still impaled on his hard cock, which showed no sign of abating.

"God, I can't believe you've still got wood after cumming like a fire hydrant three times," she said, her mood softening. She was having the best sex of her life, she reminded herself not to ruin it by being crazy. "How long can you keep going?"

He shrugged his muscular shoulders. "How long do you need me to?"

"Actually, it doesn't surprise me that's your answer." Ginny said, smirking. "If you've got the time, I've got another itch that needs scratching."

He grinned. "So you haven't broken in that hot tub yet, have you?"

"Ooh, Santa..." she purred, leaning in and biting his earlobe. "Like you don't make me wet already."

He picked her up and carried her toward the jacuzzi, deftly turning it on with his foot and bringing it rumbling to life. He stepped down into the churning water, setting her one of the seats. As he stood up, she leaned forward and hungrily took his enormous cock into her mouth, sucking ardently. She moved forward and knelt in the water, her hands on his hips again or stroking his balls.

He picked her up bodily and turned her upside. Ginny squeaked in surprise at first but found his hips in front of her and began sucking again on his tool without delay. He buried his face in her pussy, tongue snaking deep inside her and she groaned gutturaly, Holding her in place with one powerful hand, her teased her taint and then pressed a finger into her ass.

"Jesus!" she gasped, almost choking on his cock as he wormed the finger down into her tight tunnel. "Oh, fuck! Your finger is bigger than some dicks I've fucked!"

She attacked his cock again eagerly, bobbing back and forth like her life depended on it. She squirmed in his grip as he lashed her pussy with his tongue and fingered her ass. Her fingernails dug into his thighs and her knees locked around his neck. His cock throbbed in her mouth, still thrilling her with its unique and incredible taste.

He turned her around again and paid her on the edge of the hot tub, spreading her legs wide. She looked on wantonly as he pushed his tongue back inside her again. He gripped her thighs to hold her in place and she groaned and squirmed, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. Her breath came in ragged gasps as he drove her to the limit of her sensations. Ginny shook and thrashed as she cried out loudly, cumming on his face. He didn't let up, lapping at her essence eagerly.

She lay like a dead thing for several seconds before her chest began to rise and fall. Her eyes opened, gazing back at him. She couldn't feel her limbs, just floating on a tingling ocean of deep colours. Santa looked up at her and smiled, pulling his tongue out of her pussy and kissing her clit gently. She shivered at the touch.

"One hole left, Santa," she breathed, her body glistening. "Got any left in you to perfect my Christmas?"

"Always for you, Virginia." Santa said warmly, standing and raising her gently into a sitting position. He settled down into the water on one of the seats and then pulled her onto his lap, facing away from him. She moved her hips around until she found his rock-hard cock, waiting for her. She placed her puckered knot against it, giggling as she thought about what he was about to do to her. She took his shaft in her hand and held it steady while she sank down, very slowly.

Ginny gasped and shivered as the head pushed aside the tight ring of muscle, popping inside her. Then she sighed as she lowered herself, feeling his massive dick stretching her tight tunnel wide. God, she felt so full it was unreal. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, her ass cheeks pressed to his lap. He was all the way inside her ass and her held her closed as she settled back against him, purring in sensual pleasure.

"Mmmm, it's never felt this good in my ass before," she said softly, her arms reaching back to curl around his neck. She gyrated slowly on his lap, moaning softly. "A gal could get used to this."

His muscular arms wrapped around her and caressed Ginny's body, massaging her breasts. She loved how she felt pinned to him. She had finally found the measure of her body and began to squeeze her tight ass around his cock. She squirmed in slow circles on his lap, wishing she had some music to fuck him to.

Her stereo system suddenly came on and began playing 'It's Cold Outside'. She giggled and squeezed his neck gently at his thoughtfulness.

"You think of everything, don't you?" she purred, lost in her pleasure. "I can't wait to make you cum again."

He smiled wickedly and pulled gently on her nipples, causing her to groan at the welcome sting. She pressed her ass back into his lap, squeezing again around his throbbing shaft. The water bubbled and churned around her waist, the heat leaving her skin shining. She began to pant as she moved her hips faster, stopping the circular motions and started to move up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her.

Santa took hold of her hips and let her bounce on his lap. Ginny leaned forward, gasping as she fondled her breasts, overcome with a liquid heat as his cock impaled her faster and faster. Water splashed around them as the fucking took on an almost frantic pace. Ginny had never felt anything in her ass like this before, nothing even close to this good. She could very easily become an addict.

"Gnnn, fuck!" she grunted, slamming her ass down on him while one hand snaked down and began massaging her pussy and clit. His hands steadied her and helped moved her up and down. She could feel his hips trembling beneath her, his fingers flexing and squeezing her skin.

Her panting became a long, drawn-out keening. She clenched her teeth, shuddering and straining as she tried to prolong the fucking...

Ginny screamed and pushed herself back against his massive chest violently, thrashing as she clenched his cock inside her ass while he came. His cream flooded inside her, the unreal hot-cool tingling transporting her. He growled in her ear, almost crushing her commparatively tiny frame against himself.

She collapsed, utterly exhausted, her chest rising and falling as the world spun around her. She felt him holding her gently, caressing her body in unique ways that seemed to... regulate her blood flow and nerve sensations, making the post-orgasmic bliss she was feeling last as long as possible. She felt herself smile and hum at his consideration, understanding this this is who he was and what he was meant to do.

Ginny then did something she almost never did during sex- she leaned her head back, pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply and with great affection. She held it for as long as she could and then sank back into his embrace, sighing in contentment.

"Wish you were advertising for a Mrs Claus at the moment," she said softly. "I could get used to this."

"I like things the way they are," he replied, hugging her. "Every year I get to reward you for being a good girl. What could be better than that?"

"True, I guess," Ginny agreed. "I'm only human, all this sex could kill me."

"Hey, I'm human too, you know," he chuckled. "Just because I'm immeasurably older than you and subject to quantum laws even my smartest elf couldn't explain doesn't mean I'm a member of some other species."

"Okay, that's fair, although I'd still fuck you if you were an alien or some extra-dimensional being." Ginny admitted. "You've come in me a lot tonight, daddy. Do I need to-"

"No," he said cheerfully. "I'm not sterile, but you can't get pregnant unless I decide you will and I've never allowed it."

"I wonder what a Santa kid would be like," she mused. "More like you or the mom?"

"No idea," he confessed. "There's not exactly a manual, so I've never taken a chance."

She slowly leaned forward and began to rise, shivering as she slid off his long cock and it popped out of her. She knelt and turned around to face him, not sure she could stand yet, looking up at his still hard member and giggled, pressing her finger against the head.

"Well, I think you can take him off duty, sir," she said sweetly. "I'm pretty sure that I'm all fucked out for the night, if not the whole season."

He chuckled and let his cock soften, looking into her eyes and caressing his cheek. "Hopefully that was what you needed for Christmas."

"Definitely, Santa." Ginny said, giggling. "Is it greedy to want the same present again next year?"

"No at all," he replied, grinning. "It cuts down on elf-labour hours if I can give people a gift mys-"

Santa paused in speaking, going silent and looking around, as if listening for something. Neither of them touched the controls, but the motor for the jets turned off and all that could be heard was the howling roar of the winter storm outside. Ginny looked at him in confusion, wondering why his features hardened and a scowl crossed his normally jovial face.

"That's no storm," he said in a low, growling voice. "Not a regular one, anyway."

"What does that mean?" she asked, his reaction worrying her for reasons she couldn't readily explain. What the hell was a 'not regular' storm, according to Santa, or anyone else for that matter? He stood up and strode out of the hot tub, taking her by the hand and pulling her out with him. Their naked bodies glistened with water but this was the farthest thing from her mind.

"What's going on?" she asked, his consternation beginning to frighten her now. She watched as he tossed her the robe she'd been wearing earlier and then started pulling on his pants and sturdy black boots. "It's just a winter storm! Isn't it?"

"I wish that were true," he replied, his expression grim. "Listen to me very carefully, Virginia. I'll need you to follow me instructions precisely. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Okay, but-"

"Good," he said, cutting her off, his eyes flashing. "It's very important to your safety."

"Can you at least tell me what's happening?" she pleaded.

"Krampus." Santa muttered darkly as he wrapped bright red straps around his wrists, tightening them. "I should've been more careful."

"What's Krampus?" she asked, going pale and she paused in putting on her robe, one of her breasts hanging out.

"Krampus isn't a what, Krampus is a who," he said, his eyes scanning the layout of her expansive living room. "He's also called Black Pete in some places and legend says he's supposed to be my evil henchman who punishes wicked children."

"I take it that's not true, then?" she asked, looking around like he did, wondering what he was searching for.

"Not even close," he growled. "Pardon my French, but Krampus is an evil sonofabitch. He was, at one time long ago, my dedicated helper, but he turned down the path of darkness, becoming twisted and diabolic. Forget punishing children, he wants to destroy Christmas, like it never happened."

"What's that got to do with us here?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from trembling. "Can he reach us in this storm?"

"This storm is his doing, I recognize it now," Santa said, striding over to his huge Christmas bag and beginning to rummage in it. "A massive storm always precedes his arrival. It can be mistaken for a regular winter storm if you're not paying attention."

She swallowed. "So what does Kringus-"

"Krampus."

"What does he want here?"

"He wants to destroy me," he said, tossing various toys and items out of the bag as he searched for something. "He used this regional winter storm of yours to cover his approach. Clever, for him."

"We should call for help!" she said, shaking with fear. "Can't you- can't you call the Easter Bunny or something?"

He paused his searched and turned to look at her, clearly bemused. "There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny, Virginia. What kind of rosy fantasy world do you live in?"

He went back into the back and found what he was looking for. He turned around and tossed her something. "Here, take this but do not use it unless I tell you to."

She caught the object and gaped at it in astonishment. "A nerf gun? Are you serious?"

"You said you trust me, just take my word for it, okay?" he said firmly. He then stopped rummaging and stood up, taking several deep breaths, rotating his shoulders and wrists and cracking his knuckles.

"Don't you- don't you need a weapon too?" she asked, watching him in concern, holding her nerf gun tight. Even though the room was already only dimly lit for ambiance, it seemed to be growing darker, the howling of the storm louder.

"I don't need a weapon." Santa answered, his blue eyes glinting with determination and his muscles rippling as he limbered his body. "Let's hope I don't anyway."

He pointed to the long wall with no windows. "Stand by your stereo system and do absolutely nothing until I tell you, okay? I cannot stress that enough, Virginia. Stay where I can see you and stay still away from any windows."

She nodded and assumed her position, waiting quietly, her eyes wide with fear and all post-coital bliss drained from her, replaced by jolts of cortisol and andrenaline. She looked around herself nervously, the awful howl of the wind outside louder than ever.

Then it subsided, followed by a deafening silence that was even more unnerving than the storm.

"Damn," Santa muttered, his fists clenching. "He didn't come alone..."

Ginny barely had time to register what he was saying before glass shattered and wooden walls splintered, followed by shouts and inhuman hisses. Ginny screamed in terror as dark shapes leapt into her house.

And then all Hell broke loose.

***

End of Part I

Author's Notes: Someone asked me to write a funny and erotic Christmas tale, but since I can't be normal, it is taking on a radical twist that I hope people will find amusing. I've tried to make Santa awesome but also give him some flaws that the ladies will find both charming and irksome all at once.

I wasn't going to call it anything lame like 'Here Cums Santa Claus' (in spite of my love of Elvis) so I eventually settled on ripping off a classic and beloeved Christmas movie, naming it 'Miracle On Rural Road 34'. Couldn't help myself with the 'Yes, Virginia' quip, of course. As for Superman, Oatmeal and the Easter Bunny, well, get used to more groaners like that, because I like them.

I'm determined to finish this probably three-part story by Decmeber 25th for obvious reasons, which means a few of my other stories will be on hold briefly. Don't throw temper tantrums about me starting new stories (some people have, I'm not kidding, they left really nasty reviews) unless you plan to pay me to work on the story you like. I love all my stories and plan to get back to them. Just let me knock this one out first, okay?

Merry ho-ho and keep your stick on the ice!

- Management